Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast

Thread: Create A Singularity / Lostbelt

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    maybe izanagi succefuly rescues izanami?
    Actually, the idea for this Lostbelt is Izanami breaking out, slaughtering the gods, and enslaving Japan. I just don't know what year to use as the origin point.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    in my Lostbelt (which had a kinda similar premisse) i used 4,000 bc, the end of the jomon period.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Here some previews for two Lostbelts am working on. They still take a little bit of time, so i figure i'll test the water first:

Name: Country of the ******* Night: ******
    Subtitle: The **** *** from Beyond the Stars
    Lost Depth: B

Origin: 640 BC
    King: Foreigner of the dread star

Name: Earthy ****** Paradise: ****
    Subtitle: The ***** **** of Dawn
    Lost Depth: A

Origin: **** BC
    King: Ruler of the golden light

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Might as well give a preview too for a Lostbelt I am working on. While take a while for me to fully flesh them out:

Name: Spiritual ***** of Natural *****: *******
    Subtitle: A ***** that ****** Civilization
    Lost Depth: *

Origin: 17** AD
    King: Assassin of Native Spirits

Blog Entries
    Here some previews for two Lostbelts am working on. They still take a little bit of time, so i figure i'll test the water first:

Name: Country of the ******* Night: ******
    Subtitle: The **** *** from Beyond the Stars
    Lost Depth: B

Origin: 640 BC
    King: Foreigner of the dread star

Name: Earthy ****** Paradise: ****
    Subtitle: The ***** **** of Dawn
    Lost Depth: A

Origin: **** BC
    King: Ruler of the golden light
    That first one is definitely going to be something dealing with Amatsu-Mikaboshi. That should be interesting.

As for the first one, I'm gonna guess that the full title is "Earthly Garden Paradise: Eden".

Quote Originally Posted by ChaldeaFellow View Post
    Might as well give a preview too for a Lostbelt I am working on. While take a while for me to fully flesh them out:

Name: Spiritual ***** of Natural *****: *******
    Subtitle: A ***** that ****** Civilization
    Lost Depth: *

Origin: 17** AD
    King: Assassin of Native Spirits
    I'm going to guess that one's divergence point has something to do with either the Revolutionary War or the French & Indian War going wrong.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries

you are way too good at this.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

you are way too good at this.
    You weren’t exactly subtle about it, considering that it was called the “Earthly ****** Paradise: ****” and is in the BC era. The asterisks in particular gave it away, because the number of them in the title gave a hint as to what words could fit. I’d suggest copying the canonical formatting of [???] censoring if you wanna try to leave more ambiguity as to what the full name of the Lostbelt is.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Cyber Singularity: To Vasíleio Tis Anthisménis Mousikís

Name: To Vasíleio Tis Anthisménis Mousikís
    Subtitle: Realm of Flowers and Music
    Human Foundation Value: D-

Year: 20xx
    Grail Holder: Magi*Mari
    Factions: Amakusa, Bach, Chaldea

Description: Not long after the summoning of Ada Lovelace she and a certain Moon Cancer begin performing a variety of experiments with the systems of Chaldea. While initially only modifying Ada's own Saint Graph to make her more useful in combat it soon branched off into the creation of new High Servants until eventually evolving into the creation of an entire virtual world. On a whim Ada released this world onto the internet, expecting it to eventually resolve itself unexpectedly it not only remains but is slowly growing in strength.

This virtual world holds the possibility to bring about humanities salvation, allowing them to evolve into a new state, however it also holds the possibility to bring about our extinction, or even nothing at all. Regardless the risk is to great and thus Ritsuka is sent to fix this Cyber Singularity, using a special VR device developed by Babbage and further advanced by Ada. When arriving Ritsuka and his servants are surprised to find not a digital landscape but a land of flowers, the sounds of music soon drawing them further in.

Servants:

Caster Babbage:
    He's mostly there to keep Ada in check (as much as he can at least (even servants have their limits).

Caster Ada Lovelace:
    One of the two servants responsible for the creation of this "Cyber Singularity" (and honestly the most guilty of the two) she has accompanied Ritsuka in part to fix her mistake, in part to protect her master, but mostly to explore her "Mistake."

Alter Ego Magi*Mari: One of many High Servants created by Ada she uses genderflipped Merlin as the basses of her Saint Graph aspects of a variety of Idol and Music goddess incorporated, including Stheno and Euryale. Thankfully none of the personality traits were used in the creation of her own.

Archer Euryal: The middle sister of the Gorgon Sisters, the incorporation of aspects of her Saint Graph into Magi*Mari resulted in a Chain Summon drawing her into the Cyber Singularity.

Assassin Stheno: The eldest sister of the Gorgon Sisters, the incorporation of aspects of her Saint Graph into Magi*Mari resulted in a Chain Summon, drawing her into the Cyber Singularity.

Caster(s) The Muses: The famed goddess of the arts and inspiration, the unique form that the Cyber Singularity has taken as a result of the influence of Magi*Mari has drawn them into the Cyber Singularity.

Caster Amadeus Mozart: The musician famed for his childish nature and love of crude humor, he has accompanied his master to the Cyber Singularity, drawn in by some mysterious force.

Caster Antonio Salieri: Friend and fellow musician of Mozart transformed into an Avenger by rumors and slander, his true self lost to them. By some great fortune he has been purged of his darkness allowing the true Salieri to shin through.

Berserker Beethoven: The mad composer whom lost his hearing, though physically this servant can hear mentally he is deaf to the world, lost in the passion of his craft (and new love of the electric guitar).

Lancer Johann Sebastian Bach: A musical genius whom's work is so influential that he has been called "The Father of Music", of course he would appear here in this realm of music.

Ruler Amakusa Shirou: The Japanese folk saint felled in Shimbara and now seeking salvation for humanity, he was drawn to the Cyber Singularity by its potential to grant this very wish.

Blog Entries
    hmmm

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why is Bach a Lancer? The rest you explained pretty well, but I don't get that.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Why is Bach a Lancer? The rest you explained pretty well, but I don't get that.
    His NP allows him to manifest the same church organ he played and was buried under, not only in its entirety but also in bits and pieces. Basically he uses the organs pipes as lances.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoFay View Post
    His NP allows him to manifest the same church organ he played and was buried under, not only in its entirety but also in bits and pieces. Basically he uses the organs pipes as lances.
    Ah, that sounds cool. I take it you'll be writing a sheet for him sometime?

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Ah, that sounds cool. I take it you'll be writing a sheet for him sometime?
    Yeah but its slow going. I work on the sheet, then I get distracted by something (sometimes its a different servant sheet) drop it then come back and do it all over again. I'm sure I'll get it done eventually but slow is still slow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoFay View Post
    Yeah but its slow going. I work on the sheet, then I get distracted by something (sometimes its a different servant sheet) drop it then come back and do it all over again. I'm sure I'll get it done eventually but slow is still slow.
    Obviously there's no rushing quality. I tend to have sheet ideas kicking around my head for months or longer before I actually write them up.

Wyrd oft neređ unfǽgne eorl, ţonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So... I was looking through my old sheets for the monthly contests and I found the Lostbelt Prompt Servant I never entered as well as the notes for a potential Lostbelt. Thus I figured I might as well follow in everyone's footsteps and give a preview, though it likely won't make sense as it was designed to be a "final boss" style LB where everything has gone to hell. If anyone actually did managed to put it all together before I post the full version then I'd be genuinely impressed. Might take a while before the full thing gets put up as I write slowly.

---------

Name: Empire of the **** ******* Sun: ****
    Subtitle: The Final **** ***** War
    Lostbelt Depth: E (?)
    Divergence Origin: 1016 A.D
    Fantasy Tree: Munsalväsche
    Lostbelt King: AΩ

---------

Who knows, maybe working on this will give me a much needed break from writing sheets which I have completely burnt out on... (-_-)

US Friend Code
    I've had a bunch of Servant sheets and ideas for the past 1-2 (3-ish?) years now, but I've gotten so lazy that I haven't gotten to posting them, nor even making much progress, so I've just been lurking this entire time. I wonder that if posting previews of my story ideas might finally kick me back into productivity.
    The Servants were designed first, then the story was imagined and formed around them later. Names are still a work-in-progress, and may be changed in the final draft. Comments and criticisms desperately needed.

Lottery Event: Celestial Cruise Vessel
    Name: Matrix of Good and Evil ~ Cybernetic Gardens of Eden
    Subtitle: From the Sea of Stars: Era of and Sovereignty
    Humanity Foundation Value: ??

Year: A.D.
    Grail Holder:
    Factions: II Chaldea Alliance,
    ■■■■■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■■■■
    ""

Halloween Event: Zombie Apocalypse
    Name: Zombie Outbreak! ~Diary of the Living Dead~
    Subtitle: Residential Evil Quarantine
    Humanity Foundation Value: E-

Year: 1938 A.D.
    Grail Holder: ??
    Factions: Chaldea Security Organization, American Government, Zombies

• References: Diary of the Dead (1978/2007 film), Resident Evil

Part II
    Name: - ~ The Great Depression:
    Subtitle:
    Humanity Foundation Value: EX

Grail Holder: None
    Factions: Chaldea Security Organization, American Government, "Zombies",

Babel Lostbelt
    Name: Abominable Golden City ~ "Tower of Babel"
    Subtitle: The Morning Star Shall Ascend to the Zenith of Heaven, and Herald Daybreak
    Lost Depth: C

Point of Divergence: B.C.
    Lostbelt King: Lucifer
    Crypter: ??
    Fantasy Tree: Andromeda

Hmm... I'd like to call a running theme of "subverting expectations", but I wonder if the hints came on too strongly? In particular, I wonder if I should have keep Part II completely secret. At the same time, there's a fine line between a "plot twist" and "subverting things purely for shock value", and I really want to avoid the latter as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post
    I've had a bunch of Servant sheets and ideas for the past 1-2 (3-ish?) years now, but I've gotten so lazy that I haven't gotten to posting them, nor even making much progress, so I've just been lurking this entire time. I wonder that if posting previews of my story ideas might finally kick me back into productivity.
    The Servants were designed first, then the story was imagined and formed around them later. Names are still a work-in-progress, and may be changed in the final draft. Comments and criticisms desperately needed.

Lottery Event: Celestial Cruise Vessel
    Name: Matrix of Good and Evil ~ Cybernetic Gardens of Eden
    Subtitle: From the Sea of Stars: Era of and Sovereignty
    Humanity Foundation Value: ??

Year: A.D.
    Grail Holder:
    Factions: II Chaldea Alliance,
    ■■■■■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■■■■
    ""

Halloween Event: Zombie Apocalypse
    Name: Zombie Outbreak! ~Diary of the Living Dead~
    Subtitle: Residential Evil Quarantine
    Humanity Foundation Value: E-

Grail Holder: ??
    Factions: Chaldea Security Organization, American Government, Zombies

• References: Diary of the Dead (1978/2007 film), Resident Evil

Part II
    Name: - ~ The Great Depression:
    Subtitle:
    Humanity Foundation Value: EX

Grail Holder: None
    Factions: Chaldea Security Organization, American Government, "Zombies",

Babel Lostbelt
    Name: Abominable Golden City ~ "Tower of Babel"
    Subtitle: The Morning Star Shall Ascend to the Zenith of Heaven, and Herald Daybreak
    Lost Depth: C

Point of Divergence: B.C.
    Lostbelt King: Lucifer
    Crypter: ??
    Fantasy Tree: Andromeda

Hmm... I'd like to call a running theme of "subverting expectations", but I wonder if the hints came on too strongly? In particular, I wonder if I should have keep Part II completely secret. At the same time, there's a fine line between a "plot twist" and "subverting things purely for shock value", and I really want to avoid the latter as well.
    My suggestion would be to if you plan on splitting a Singularity or Lostbelt into two, to keep it secret until you publish part 1. Like, put part 1 out and end it off with a cliffhanger, leave the audience in surprise that this isn’t the entire story and in suspense, anxious to know what happens next. Other than that, these look like some pretty interesting ideas! I can’t wait to see the finished products!

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Endlessly Repeating War: Lanka: Plot of the Holy Rakshasa

Name: Endlessly Repeating War: Lanka
    Subtitle: Plot of the Holy Rakshasa
    Lostdepth: E++

Origin: 7th Century B.C.Modern Day
    King: Vibhishana
    Crypter: Kadoc Zemlupus
    Fantasy Tree Anchor Pillar: Kamadhenu

History: ​With the arrival of an alien god, the surface reality of the earth was bleached providing a surface by which a Lostbelt may be affixed to the earth and its growth to eventually consume it. Unknown to even this god others have began to take advantage of the earths current state as gods, demons, and beasts living in the Reverse Side of the World re-establish the mythical realms found in this layer of the world. One among them is Vibhishana the king of Lanka, famed in the Ramayana as the ally of Rama aiding the hero in defeating her own brother Ravana. With the bleached state of the earth, and the elimination of the Indian Lostbelt "Yuga Kshetra" she has risen the kingdom of the Rakshasa unto the surface of the earth. More than this however, she has summoned Rama, Sita, Ravana, and all the other famed characters of the Ramayana, restarting the war that ended long ago. Stranger still, each time Rama achieves victory over Ravana, everything is set back to zero, with both her friends and siblings memories erased to repeat the war yet again. For what purpose could the king of Lanka have for this endless cycle?

Servants:

Caster Vibhishana:
    The sister of Ravana (Though history remembers her as a man), whom betrayed her brother for the sake of doing what is right. Using the corps of Fantasy Tree Spiral as an anchor she has risen the kingdom of the Rakshasa Lanka and endlessly repeats its war with Rama. For what reason does she do this.

Saber Ravana: The former king of Lanka before his death at the hands of Rama, he knows nothing of his sisters plans nor of the endless repeating of his war over Sita. Rather than a ten headed demon, he takes the form of a masked human his true form only revealed when using his Noble Phantasm. What lies behind that mask?

Berserker Kumbakarna: The loyal brother of Ravana whom fought and died for him, he most famously asked the ability to always be able to peacefully sleep when the gods offered him a boon.

Archer Sita: The wife of Rama stolen by Ravana and latter cursed to never again spend a moment of happiness with her husband. Throughout each repeat of the war she becomes all the more reserved and morose. Does she know of the repeating, and if so why does she do nothing to stop it?

Saber Rama: The king of kosala whom fought the evil Ravana for the sake of recovering his wife, he was latter cursed to never again spend a moment of happiness with his beloved Sita. Like most others in the war he knows nothing of the endless repeating and thus fights with all his might to retrieve his wife.

Rider Hanuman: The monkey king whom fights along side Rama in his war against Ravana he know nothing of the endless repeating, and thus nothing of the sheer amount of times he has died for Vibhishana's unknown goals.

Archer Lakshmana: An incarnation of King of the Naga's Shesha whom followed his master Vishnu, incarnating as the mortal brother of Rama. Ever loyal to his brother, for unknown reasons he will occasionally have a conflicted look upon his face.

Extra Characters:

Kadoc Zemlupus:
    One of the Seven Crypters whom once protected the Russian, after the appearance of Lanka he was sent in to assess wither the should allow it to continue or destroy it. He forms a temporary truce with Chaldea while within this Lostbelt, stating that the same force the causes the war to keep repeating also prevents him from leaving. He has contracted with Vibhishana while within this Lostbelt.

Sarama:
    Vibhishana's wife whom becomes companion and friend to Sita, she remains at her side through most of this ordeal.

Trijata: The daughter of Vibhishana, whom was given the duty of protecting and comforting Sita by her "Father" a duty she puts all her effort into.

Blog Entries
    Lanka: Okay, now this is an interesting Lostbelt, though there are quite a few grammatical errors. But despite that, you should totally make this into a full-blown story. I'd be very interested in seeing how all of this plays out!

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Lanka: Okay, now this is an interesting Lostbelt, though there are quite a few grammatical errors. But despite that, you should totally make this into a full-blown story. I'd be very interested in seeing how all of this plays out!
    Thanks glad you liked it.