Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kara no Kyoukai Mirai Fukuin

I wonder if we could get the F/z team on that now that they've finished with F/z...but no, they likely wouldn't.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Well CanonRap (or some one else) could translate them if they wanted to seeing the state of things. Speaking of which food, do you have any idea when you are going to translate more CM3?

Took a look at the links,no one seemed to have translated the manga chapters..:/

Comic relief is always needed!
    Last edited by fuji; May 17th, 2011 at 09:40 PM.

deadfish
    Quote Originally Posted by fuji View Post
    Er...Why was this translated when the main story isn't even completely translated? ;_;
    del rey is so awesome

Real reason - main story is a headache to read.

Took a look at the links,no one seemed to have translated the manga chapters..:/

Comic relief is always needed!
    The manga chapters were done quite a while ago (way before the novel translations were finished). You can probably google it.

As for the original.... had thought of doing at least Paradox Spiral, but I'm not sure I have the effort (or level of skill) to see it through.
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

Ah thanks. I just read the cat chapter and I really wish Takeuchi would do more doujin work..

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Well CanonRap (or some one else) could translate them if they wanted to seeing the state of things. Speaking of which food, do you have any idea when you are going to translate more CM3?
    I need to get some tangible result out in the lab by August, so in the mean time I probably won't have time to sit down and do translations.

I think I can finish the translation by September, which is really what matters at this time, because the Zero anime will draw an influx of people here looking for more information.

Anyone got a PDF ;_;?

Anyone got a PDF ;_;?
    Pm'ed.
    I'm more interest in a PDF of Mirai Fukuin.

死者 Corpse
    @ CannonRap:
    I was reading Mirai Fukuin in your blog and I noticed something.

Naomi-chan’s mouse opened and closed as she remained speechless, and I saw the future of this girl who seemed to be the concept of ‘young mistress’ given form.

I know it's obvious what it is, but I was amused. It's near the end of 5\.

Other than that, marvellous. Thank you a lot for translating it. And the one who did "Link" as well.

Last edited by Ilçeren; July 13th, 2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Suscribing

Ah, thanks. It's fixed now.
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter