Page 3 of 620 FirstFirst 1234581353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Still no info on his Skills, NPs or heck even Class (though Rider would be a likely bet), so there'd be still plenty of room to flesh him out. I remember seeing fansheets for Atilla and Lancer Artoria back when they were first released, and there was more info on them than Nemo.
    Exactly. The only thing we know about him is that he is a composite servant combining Captain Nemo and Triton and that he has a skill that allows him to clone himself. Also, you Lancer Melehan is a pretty good sheet. He was fairly similar to what I had in mind for a Lancer Melehan(barring the lore of course), but that doesn't mean I'm not going to make a Melehan sheet, just that it's not going to be a Lancer. Probably a Saber sheet, with Clarent as a weapon(no Clarent Blood Arthur) and a slightly different version of the bad luck NP.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valfodr View Post
    Exactly. The only thing we know about him is that he is a composite servant combining Captain Nemo and Triton and that he has a skill that allows him to clone himself. Also, you Lancer Melehan is a pretty good sheet. He was fairly similar to what I had in mind for a Lancer Melehan(barring the lore of course), but that doesn't mean I'm not going to make a Melehan sheet, just that it's not going to be a Lancer. Probably a Saber sheet, with Clarent as a weapon(no Clarent Blood Arthur) and a slightly different version of the bad luck NP.
    Glad you liked it. Looking forward to your version!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I guess it's just me then. Even if he had no information, just the fact that he already exists is enough to make it less interesting.

I wouldn't have done Gareth if she had already appeared during summer, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Glad you liked it. Looking forward to your version!
    Well, it's gonna be a while, partially because I need to keep working on that and a couple other sheets(such as Avenger Minerva and a second Arthurian servant) and partially because the site is having issues on my end, again.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To be fair, I do find some enjoyment in comparing sheets I did to Canon one's after they are released, but i I also cringe a lot. I mean, just look at my (admittedly very old) pent sheet.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    To be fair, I do find some enjoyment in comparing sheets I did to Canon one's after they are released, but i I also cringe a lot. I mean, just look at my (admittedly very old) pent sheet.
    I mean, I like working on sheets for servants that have shown up in game, but we know nothing about them. For instance, Agravain and Odysseus.

Blog Entries

Assassin of Morningstar

"I'm Assassin, nice to meet you Master... Can i call you something else? The term Master just rubs me the wrong way."

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Neutral/evil
    Region: Heaven
    Height: 155cm
    Weight: 46kg
    Dislikes: insubordination, losing, being lied to
    Talent: lying
    Armaments: Hidden dagger
    Natural Enemy: Archangels, Saints

stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: A
    Mna: A
    Lck: EX
    NP: EX

Skills

class skills

Pressence Concealment(A-): It is possible to disappaer completely and become almost impossible to be detected. However, because Assassin thinks this skill is beneath him, it end up suffering a rank drop.

personal skills

Divinity(False)(A): A skill that allows for the imitations to a God's Authority, replicating the effect of certain skills depending on the servant. In Assassin's case, those skills are Revelation at rank B, Magic resistance at rank A and Miracle at rank B.

Devil's Charisma(EX): The power of temptation that is Assassin's trademark. Because of his nature, he Assassin has a innate understand of the desires of humans, allowing us to manipulate them as if pawns in a chessboard.

Light Bringer(A): A skill symbolizing Assassin as a manifestation of the
    Planet Venus
    Morning Star
    . It grants the ability to summon bright beams of light from the heavens that will burn and blind the enemy, causing damage and greatly reducing their stats.

Noble phantasm

The Garden of Innocence
    Gan Edin

A Noble Phantasm that recreates the
    Paradise
    Garden of Eden
    , the birth place of the
    primordial man
    Adam
    . It is only a copy, but is still something way beyond anything achievable by regular Magecraft.
    Inside of it, the air has enough mana to sustain a servant even without their Master's help. Furthermore, since it is a idyllic place that carries the concept of "peacefulness", all acts carrying the concept of violence are nullified unless for those who have some form of divinity rank A or above.

Open Your Eyes and Become as God
    K'lala Nahash

This Noble Phantasm is the representation of Assassin nature as the "Serpent of Paradise" who caused humanities fall from grace. It's shape as a dagger comes from the mutual connection it and serpents have with "betrayal".
    While Assassin can use it to fight or (most likely) to surprise attacks, it will be just regular weapon without special abilities most of the time. It's true function can only be used inside Gan Edin.
    Anyone who gets hit by the blade, even if only a scratch, will be cleansed of any and all Divinity or Divine protections, regardless of their origins. They are also marked with the
    Ancestral fault
    Original sin
    , causing permanent reduction to all of their parameters.

He Who Does Acts of Creation
    Esh Umain

Assassin's final and most powerful Noble Phantasm, a pseudo-replication of God's punishment in the form of Divine lighting.
    A deceptively simple but extremely powerful Noble Phantasm, it is only possible to activate it after having marked one or more enemies with the effects of K'lala Nahash. When activated, dark stormy clouds will form and white lighting will fall down and smite all selected targets.
    Because it carries the concept of "absolute punishment", the attack cannot be blocked by normal nor survived without something like Regeneration or immortality. To block it, one would need something that goes "beyond defending or reflecting, completely isolating its user in a world completely separate from the regular world".

Background

Assassin goes by several names, the most know one is Lucifer, the devil. However he prefers his original Hebrew name of Helel ben Shahar, with means "shining son of the dawn", and will actually act with distaste if referred to a lucifer.
    He is most famously identified as the most powerful and beautiful of the angels and right hand of god. He was banish from heaven for rebeling against god when he ordered to bowl to the first human. Assassin gathers a third of the angels on the firmament and attempts to rage war against god, but was easy defeted.
    There also seems to be other, older concepts inside his saint graph who are connected to ancient manifestations from the planet Venus. But he himself doesn't understand this.

personality

Assassin is a well and soft-spoken person. He exiles charm, but also has a sense of danger around him. While he look distracted most of the time, this is only a facade to hide his actual cunning and analytical mind.
    Assassin used to disguise itself and strike deals with humans in the past, but he is trying to end this habit nowadays.
    Unlike most would expect, he doesn't really hate humanity that much. He used to on the past, but interacting with them for such a long time has mellow out Assassin to most members of the species. He still hates overly prideful people, which is both ironic and very hypocritical since he himself is capable of very prideful behavior.

Last edited by the god of world-0; January 20th, 2020 at 05:25 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If I understand correctly, Akhilleus Kosmos could protect you from Esh Umain?

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Given the "world inside the shield" thing that can survive a shot from Vasavi Shakti... maybe.

Blog Entries
    Yes. because it's a punishment against humanity, it needs to be something with a defense value way beyond what is "humanly possible".

Fate / White Memoria

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Class: Shielder
    True Name: Numa Pompilius
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Rome (8th century BC)

Strength: B
    Endurance: A
    Agility: D
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
    Self-Field Defense C
    A Class Skill of the Shielder class. A power displayed when protecting allies or an allied camp.

Exhibits damage reduction surpassing the defensive limit value, but Shielder herself is not included as a target. Also, the higher the Rank, the more protective range spreads.

Magic Resistance B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills
    Charisma B
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.

Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high.

Wisdom of Divine Gift A
    A gift of wisdom given by various Greek gods to the character.

Other than those characteristic of heroes, almost all other skills of proficiency B~A Rank can be displayed. Also, with a Master's agreement, other Servants can be granted Skills. However, this does not apply to Skills that originated from a different region or period. Shielder was taught by the nymph Egeria how to be a wise legislator.

Protection from Lightning A
    A Skill that protects the user from lightning by way of a charm that increases their defense whenever they detect an electrical attack headed in their detection.

In life, Shielder was given a blessing from Zeus that granted her an immunity to lightning after a battle of wits. Because of the origin of this Skill, Shielder has a very high Rank of this Skill.

Noble Phantasms
    Ancile
    Twelve Sacred Shields

Type: Barrier
    Range: 1~2
    Maximum Number of Targets: Unknown
    A divine shield that fell from the sky as a gift from Zeus to Shielder. Although there was originally only one shield, Shielder had eleven replicas constructed to confuse any would-be thieves.

Upon True Name Release, Shielder will create eleven duplicates of herself, each carrying a replica of Ancile. Then, Shielder and her duplicates will create a strong protective barrier using the power of their shields. The barrier formed by this Noble Phantasm has twelve layers. Whenever one layer is pierced, one of Shielder’s duplicates will disappear.

The first eleven layers are weaker than the twelfth and final barrier. The reason for this is that those layers represent the replicas of Ancile, which are mundane shields than only look like the original. The twelfth layer represents the true Ancile, which is a Divine Construct and therefore much more powerful than mundane shields.

Lore:
    Numa was the fourth of Pomponius’ children, born on the day of Rome’s founding. She lived a severe life of discipline and forsook all luxury in her house. She succeeded Romulus after he ascended to become the god Quirinus. When the Senate voted to elect Romulus’ successor, it was decided that the Romans would elect a king from the other group. The Romans voted for Numa, who was accepted by the Sabines, who didn’t even bother voting for anyone else. At the time, Numa didn’t live in Rome and was living in a Sabine town of Cures.

When the Sabine and Roman delegation came to inform Numa of her election as Rome’s next king, she was initially refused but was talked into it by her father, Marcius, a relative of hers, and some of the local people of Cures. They argued that the Romans would continue to be warlike if left alone and that a more peaceful king would keep this disposition in check, or at the very least direct it away from Cures and other Sabine communities.

Her first act as king was to disband the guard composed of 300 elite soldiers that was formed by Romulus and followed him around at all times. She keep the Romans’ warlike disposition in check by diverting their attention to religious spectacle and by performing strange sights and sounds that were signs from the gods. Over the course of her reign, she established various religious institutions such as the cults of Mars, Jupiter, and Quirinus, and the vestal virgins.

Numa had nightly discussions with the nymph Egeria, seeking guidance on how to be a wise legislator. At one point early on in her reign, she intended to challenge
    Jupiter
    Zeus
    to a battle of wits with the goal of convincing him to bless her with immunity to lightning. Egeria helped Numa prepare for this, and she succeeded in convincing Zeus to give her this blessing. Sometime after this occurred, a shield, Ancile, fell from the sky into Numa’s hands. According to Egeria, this was a gift from Zeus and a sign of his favor.

In the temple of Janus, the doors are left open if Rome was at war and closed during times of peace. During the forty-three years when Numa was king, the temple doors were never opened.

Numa died at the age of eighty and was buried with her religious texts underneath the Janiculum.

Personality:
    Numa is driven by a desire to be a wise ruler that her people can respect. But unlike her predecessor Romulus, she has a more gentle and peaceful disposition. This reflects in her political strategies during her rule, which leaned more towards peace through diplomacy rather than force of arms. She would much rather be able to negotiate a peaceful solution than solve a situation with military force. But if she believes that the cause is just, she will join the fight without hesitation. But if she believes that her Master’s cause is unjust, she will refuse to cooperate with them.

Additionally, she wants to become a ruler that Romulus could be proud of, however she constantly worries that she might not measure up. She is deeply insecure about the actions she takes, regularly asking herself “what would King Romulus do?”. She wants to be a great king like her predecessor was and a successor he could be proud of but at the same time, she wants to be able to look back on her reign and take pride for her achievements.

Unfortunately, the legacy of the Divine Founder of Rome is an incredibly heavy burden to bear.

But despite this, she doesn’t want to burden others with her own insecurities.

Relationships:
    Ritsuka Fujimaru: “To save humanity from extinction… That is a just and noble cause to fight for indeed. Very well, I will lend you my aide, Master.”

Holy Grail: “Oh, that? I really shouldn’t. The idea of fighting to see that one’s own wish could be granting is incredibly selfish. And yet I… No, it’s nothing…”

Romulus: “K-King Romulus is here? Oh, well, I… I don’t know what to do…”
    Numa is very ambivalent towards the Divine Founder. While she does respect his skills as a leader and how the people of Rome thought highly of him, she greatly dislikes Romulus’ warlike disposition and tendencies. Additionally, feels some hidden resentment towards him for setting such a high standard that she continually fears she won’t live up to.

Remus: She disapproves of his violent hatred for Romulus and Rome, but somehow, a part of her sympathizes with his envy towards Romulus.

Lucius Tarquinius Superbus: “…Master, I’m leaving. I…have other matters to attend to…”
    Numa greatly disapproves of Taquinius’ actions and behaviors, viewing him with complete and utter contempt. She can’t stand to so much as be in the same room as him.

Creator’s Notes:
    The Rome Singularity is coming along quite nicely. I’ve started working on Tarquinius’ sheet and I’m really liking one of the Noble Phantasms I’ve given him, since I personally think its mechanics are quite interesting. I’m also really liking my Lostbelt Izanami sheet. The lore of the Lostbelt still needs to be touched up on (such as the divergence point) but I think it’s all turning out really well too.

Also, fun fact; while I was trying to think up the effect for Numa's NP, I remembered how the Rebuild of Evangelion version of Zeruel had an AT Field with a similar number of layers. So, I decided to go for making Ancile's effect be a multi-layered barrier.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Akhilleus Cosmos was made by a god

just sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    However, you need to think about the fact that Esh Umain needs the target to be marked with K'lala Nahash, so you need to take it's effects in consideration too.

Fate / White Memoria

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So for the New Year my parents and I traveled to visit my brother, over 400 kilometers away in the middle of nothing but soybeans and corn. At first I wondered why there was a shrine to Saint Barbara on the side of a state highway surrounded with nothing but farmlands on every direction. Didn't take long for it to start to rain, and I had never seen lightning strikes so closely, or perhaps clearly, in my life.

Archer
    Saint Barbara the Great Martyr

Click here to toggle visibility of Pixiv image

Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man
    Alternative Classes: Caster, Ruler... Gunner?!?

STR: E
    CON: C+
    AGI: C
    MAG: A
    LUK: D
    NP: A

Skills
    Class Skills:

Independent Action:
    A+
    At this high rank, it is possible to act even without the presence of a Master. Or perhaps, this is because her
    God
    master
    is always present.

Magic Resistance:
    A
    Nullifies spells that are Rank A or below. She is effectively immune to Modern Magecraft.

Personal Skills:

Miracle: C
    A skill that occasionally makes the impossible possible. Though somewhat similar to Pioneer of the Stars, both the source of the skill and the possible applications are different.

Protection of Saint Barbara: A
    Due to her legend, Saint Barbara was invoked for protection against lightning and storms; but with the advancement of technology, this has evolved into a protection against "explosions". On top of her Magic Resistance, Saint Barbara herself is immune to damage from lightning, fire, and explosions in general, as well as their secondary effects (blinding light, deafening sound, and even shrapnel and debris). In addition, it is possible to extend this protection to others, though it is a rather mana-intensive endeavor.

Sanctity of the Body: B+
    A composite skill of Saint and Golden Rule (Body). Preservation of the body, both in health (regeneration) and in appearance (beauty). Saint Barbara, whose looks attracted many princes seeking marriage, was healed by God every night during the time she was imprisoned and being tortured. The magnitude of her regeneration is such that killing her requires a decisive strike to the head or the heart.

Soul of a Martyr:
    C
    A skill that grants resistance to Mental Interference, awarded to those who suffered for the sake of their faith. After she professed her Christianity, her own father delivered her to be tortured; yet even then she remained steadfast.

Noble Phantasms
    Thunder and Lightning for his Spouse
    Saintess of the Storm
    - Anti-Unit~Anti-Army, Rank A~EX

The Noble Phantasm that allows Saint Barbara to manifest in the Archer Class in the first place is not something she possessed in life, but something she became associated with due to her legend: lightning itself. After her death, her father - who personally beheaded her - was reduced to ashes by lightning bolt as punishment from God.

Now that she is a
    divine being
    saint
    herself, Barbara is able to wield the weapon of divine retribution with her own hands, projecting lightning from her fingertips to strike down sinners and demons alike. As a holy weapon of God that avenged her death, the damage is increased against demonic and pagan entities, and also against those who have harmed the saintess.

While a potent weapon on its own, the full power of this Noble Phantasm requires the sacrifice of Barbara's life; by reciting her last prayer and delivering her soul to Heaven, the full wrath of God is unleashed as a bolt from the sky against the enemy who has dealt the most damage to her, inevitably reducing them to ashes just as her father was. A Broken Phantasm that breaks even its user.

This absolute destructive power at a great cost could be compared to a certain Indian demigod's Noble Phantasm... But the comparison is sure to draw out punishment from the saint.

A Dress for his Bride
    Shroud of the Virgin
    - Anti-Unit (Self), Rank A

When Saint Barbara was dragged through the streets naked and beaten by her captors, she prayed to God to cover her exposed body and hide it from the gaze of wicked men, and He answered by sending an angel that dressed her with a vestment of the purest white. However, it was not merely cloth to cover her naked form, but a wedding dress for a Bride of Christ, who would soon be united with her husband - for at the end of that torment, she was judged and sentenced to death.

A Noble Phantasm of absolute protection that can be acivated only once, and only at a moment of great fragility, when death is near once again. Donning the white dress restores Barbara to pristine condition, healing all wounds and removing all negative conditions, and she is rendered immune to all forms of damage and negative effects. In exchange, she cannot take any offensive actions as long as she wears it, and in addition, she cannot keep it for too long, as she'll run the risk of simply burning through all of her Magical Energy and vanishing from the world anyway.

There is another condition that makes this Noble Phantasm even more difficult for her to use: she must be completely naked before putting on the dress. As a Servant, this would most likely mean she'd have to purposefully undress before activating it, and that is simply unthinkable for Saint Barbara.

Go on and try to force her with a Command Spell. I dare you.

Lore
    Dislikes: False idols, lustful gazes
    Talents: Revenge Retribution, "electrotherapy"
    Natural Enemy: Queen Medb

An early Christian Greek saint and martyr from Nicomedia. Having lost her mother when she was still a child, Barbara was locked in a tower by her father, the wealthy pagan merchant Dioscorus, and was only visited by her pagan teachers. Her years spent locked up prevented her from developing any interest in other people, and when the time came for her to marry she refused all of the suitors that had come seeking the "beauty in the tower". Seeking to repair the "damage" he had inflicted upon his daughter, he finally freed her from the tower; but rather than seek out the relations she was denied, she looked for answers to the questions her pagan teachers could not satisfy, and found them in Christianity.

Later, when her father left men building a pool with orders to put only two windows, she instructed them to add a third and thus create a Holy Trinity of Light; with her blessing, the waters of the cistern became holy and healed those who bathed in them. When her father returned and asked her about what she had done, she professed her faith. And for that, he delivered her to the Roman authorities, to be tortured until she either refused Christ or died. And she chose death. Many miracles are associated with her, including her miraculous escape from the Romans at first, and how she petrified the shepherd who turned her over and transformed his cattle into locusts.

A virgin of purest innocence worthy of being a Bride of Christ - but her gentleness is reserved only for the good. For the wicked, there is only punishment. A fierce saintess with a will of iron that strongly believes in there being only right and wrong, and nothing in-between. This aspect is even strongers as an Archer, where wielding lightning means she has the responsibility of distributing retribution. As a result of her cloistered life, she has very low social skills, and in her innocence she might occasionally make remarks that hurt deeper than even the worst insults of sailors. That doesn't stop her from trying to befriend every good Christian soul she meets, or "reeducate" heathens.

As a Saint, she naturally has no wish for the Grail, and thus would normally only appear in Grail Wars as a masterless Ruler. However, in certain extreme cases where the world is threatened, she might form a contract with a Master, but solely to act as her anchor to the world. Having chosen to dedicate her life to Christ and preserve her virginity, she has no interest in relationships. Any advances will be met with the appropriate voltage.

Relationships

Saint George
    A fellow hard-to-kill Greek Saint, Martyr and Holy Helper from around the same era. A perfect dragonslaying team. Perhaps if they had met in life...

Saint Martha
    They hit it off well. Too well. Tarasque is worried.

Saint Martha (Ruler):
    "Waterside? Ahhhh, I wanna go, I wanna go! But... will I have to wear something like that? In front of boys?"

Saint Jeanne
    She wanted to form a new Holy Warrior Virgin Triad with Jeanne and Martha, but Jeanne claimed she already was in a triad of her own.

Nikola Tesla
    They hit it off well. Too well. Edison is worried.

Napoleon Bonaparte
    "So this is the Antichri- Eh, you want my blessings?"

Mysterious Heroine X (Alter)
    "So this is the Dark Lor- Eh? Me? Great Emperor?!?"
    Last edited by Zork Knight; January 21st, 2020 at 04:24 AM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Is it safe to assume that this is the version that would've been a cast member in your imagined Remuria Lostbelt? Because if yes, then coo', it'sa dece sheet, fam.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Is it safe to assume that this is the version that would've been a cast member in your imagined Remuria Lostbelt? Because if yes, then coo', it'sa dece sheet, fam.
    I'm not sure? I was originally going to maker her the standard Walking Ballistic Arsenal Saint Barbara, with Russian nukes and all, but realised how uncreative that was and thought what else I could do... And remembered why Tesla is an archer, so I guess this isn't much more creative.

Her Artillery/Armourer side would theoretically be Gunner, but I suppose for dealing with demons, holy lightning might be more effective, so yeah, I guess this could be Heaven's Artillerywoman.

Blog Entries
    Saint Barbara: good sheet, her personality is quite funny and the image of her shooting lighting is even more, although i feel like Sanctity of the body isn't that different from battle continuation to merit being a whole new skill, but that's just a minor personal nitpicky opinion. I wonder how she would interact with my Sister Benedetta since they are both devotees but with drastically different views on Chastity.

Also, I'm sorry but I have to:

Fate / White Memoria

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries

It's almost two in the morning, I ain't gonna typo hunt anymore. Have at it, folks.

Class: Saber
    Alternate Class(es): Caster, Foreigner(?)
    True Name: Prometheus
    Spoiler:
    Aozaki Touko

Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Mediterranean, Greek myth

STR: B AGI: B

END: A+ MGI: B

LCK: C NP: A

Height: 165cm
    Weight: 52kg
    Likes: partaking, projects to tinker on, high-concept discussion
    Dislikes: Zeus(?), "Red"
    Talent: Holding grudges, letting go of grudges, disappearing when her work her done
    Natural Enemy: Zeus(?), "Blue"
    Attribute: Sky
    Armament(s): a corded steel-and-fennel stalk/vine baton with a morningstar-like head
    Catalyst(s): N/A w/o the Chaldea summoning system

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A
    Nullifies the effects of any A-rank or lower thaumaturgy. As an inhabitant of the Age of Gods--and a particularly primordial inhabitant, at that--who fought in a war between the gods during that very era, Prometheus has a suitably high rank in this Skill befitting both the Class and the Saint Graph of Prometheus in general.

Presence Concealment: B+
    Due to his lore, allows Prometheus the usage of a Class Skill normally reserved for the Assassin-Class Servants even when she is a Saber. At this rank this Skill is suitable to stealth operations with the capacity to function even under the noses of the gods, and in her case gains a rank in efficacy when used with the purpose of a heist.

Riding: C
    Due to a lack of Riding-oriented feats, yet summoned by the Counter Force as a Saber-Class Servant, Prometheus' rank in this Skill has defaulted to a relatively low, but still useful one. This particular Riding's strength lies not in highness of rank, but what niche it affects. With this Skill, Prometheus has the knowledge and intuition needed to control vehicles of all earthly make. For vehicles of an extraterrestrial and non-Titan design, a luck check run against an intuition check that was run against a knowledge check must succeed in order for Prometheus to have control over said vehicle.

Personal Skills:

Divine Core of the Wise Titan: B
    The liver-pecking torture that Prometheus had to suffer eons of at the metaphorical hand of the Echidna-spawned monster vulture that Zeus tasked to punish him for all of his misdeeds against the king god had stripped away Prometheus' divnity to infinitesimal levels. For all the Titan gave to humanity, the Titan was left with an equivalent amount of painful nothing.

Divine Core of the Wise Titan is a hybrid Skill that encompasses both Divinity and Librarian of Stored Knowledge of ranks equivalent to the main Skill's rank, along with the additional effect of the preservation of Prometheus' Saint Graph. The body is a temple, and the temple contains a god within, and both are, in turn, immutable and sanctified. It is through being summoned as a Pseudo-Servant, and thus the presence of this Skill, that Prometheus's divinity is restored to levels almost comparable to that of what he had at his height. Ironically, it is also because of this Skill that as long as Prometheus is summoned forth as a Servant that they'll never be able to imbibe ever again. Alcohol will no longer loosen up their mind, and tobacco will no longer stimulate their thoughts. The trade-off has been known to cause Saber to err towards melancholia should the topic be brought up.

Needless to say, vices of a rank higher than this Skill would have an effect on Saber, so all hope is not lost for her. Though, anything with such potency is perhaps more deadly than delightful.

Pioneer of the Stars: X
    A famed Skill that indicates the wielder accomplished great deeds or overcame impossible challenges that led to the further advancement of humanity. However, due to his eventual abandonment of humanity and fading away from mythological record, Prometheus' rank in this Skill has dropped to nigh non-existence.

While the Skill remains usable, under most circumstances it'd be more useful to squeeze blood from a stone.

Clairvoyance: A
    Prometheus is regarded as a seer, or prophet, and a figure of intelligence who acts wisely and accordingly with regards to the ideal outcome in a given situation. Thus, Prometheus has a rank in Clairvoyance high enough to receive visions of the future detailed enough to act upon.

Lifesculpt (Prometheus): EX
    The Titans were a extraterrestrial progenitor race of deities who created the machines-beings that would eventually, following the Titanomachy, become worshiped as and sublimated into gods of their own.

Though all the Titans had their magic and technology to rely on, when it comes to creation, it is without a doubt that Prometheus' works surpassed that of all other Titans. For Prometheus was the chief engineer of the Titans, with more inventions to his name than any other. Least of all was what could be considered to be his magnum opus:
    --humanity.

From a certain point of view, the various mechanical workings and systems present in the human body were prototyped by way of the godmachines that would eventually obtain pantheonhood. From this certain point of view, all life, whether mech or man or the rest, consists of immeasurably complex machines--dolls that think, move, die and live. Prometheus took the sticky black mud from the shores of Chaos and gave it structure, form. The rest...followed.

In almost all ways, the gods are superior to humanity. In other ways, humanity surpasses and will forever surpass the gods. In a world where the Age of Gods has long passed, it is needless to say who, in terms of this comparison, ultimately came out on top. A near-universal continuum is encapsulated within the concepts of this Skill: Titans give way to the gods, and the gods give way to humanity. What will make up humanity's own Titanomachy, and what will inherit its place once said revolt succeeds?

Essentially, functions similarly to a composite Skill comprised of Human Anatomical Comprehension, Puppetry, Familiar Creation, Territory Creation and Item Creation at approximately A-rank.

It's possible that the works of the body that Prometheus is summoned into are not inferior to that of the Titan's.

Noble Phantasms:

Godsfire Fennel
    H καύση του βοτάνου σημαίνει για τον άνθρωπο
    : A

Anti-Unit
    Target: 1 (self-targeted)
    Range: 1-15
    Max Targets: 100

The Noble Phantasm of Prometheus as a Saber, it is a crystallization of the episode when Prometheus used a stalk of fennel to steal fire away from Zeus and gift it to a needful humanity--and thus, the first transgression of Prometheus to Zeus. To steal is to forcibly change the hand of ownership. Thus, even though Prometheus eventually gifted it to humanity, she can continue to wield the flames herself. The condition for the usage of this Noble Phantasm, whether passively or used with its True Name for maximum effect, to be met is that there needs to be a "stalk of fennel" to serve as the catalyst for casting. This condition is conceptual, so any possession of Saber Prometheus's, or any object that fits the bill will be acceptable. Prometheus favors the collapsible baton she keeps in a slot on her thigh...and cigarettes.

The godly-turned-human flames may be wielded in a number of ways, from fireballs to explosive gouts and more, with Prometheus' preferred method revolving around using the flames to form a burning sword with a blade that can expand or contract at her will, a la the Soul Greatsword from the Dark Souls series of games, or Lightsabers from, well, it goes without saying. The full capability of Godsfire Fennel can be likened to, but never reach the likes of, the Noble Phantasm of the Knight of the Sun who similarly wields fire. The true strength of this Noble Phantasm lies not in the power of its output, but its versatility. By 'drawing' the shapes using her catalyst of choice, Prometheus can summon constructs of fire that depict advancements in human society made possible by humanity's usage of fire. The full capabilities of this Noble Phantasm to produce the works of Man are, unfortunately, limited by her low rank in Pioneer of the Stars, and thus, a weakened connection to the people she left behind. The trade-off to being summoned as a Servant, despite this, is that due to being called within the body of a human magus, Prometheus can make up for the lack of backing by the strength of the concept to instead tap into mystery and use the flames as components in magecraft rituals.

Additionally, this Noble Phantasm grants Saber immunity to the effects of A-rank or lower fire, a boon that she can likewise pass on to any number of nearby allies of her choosing.

lore, personality, miscellaneous details

Saber is a Pseudo-Servant of Prometheus, with the body of Aozaki Touko as a container for the Divine Spirit. Though Prometheus was originally a male god, due to matters of compatability with both the vessel for his essence and with various components present within the L∴V∴L Lostbelt that the Counter Force summoned it into, the vessel ended up being a particular female.

Prometheus is a member of the race of primordial gods known as Titans, entities that came from space to establish a colony on Earth. They operated out of a location located in the Atlantic Ocean that would come to be immortalized through legend as Atlantis, and it was there that they built machines loaded with artificial intelligence to aid them in the settlement of the unknown world. Those machines eventually revolted, for a number of reasons, against their creators and won, in a conflict that would be deemed eras later as "Titanomachy." Prometheus and Themis were the only two Titans to side with the machines against their own kind.

Eons pass. Legend shapes the history of the Age of Gods. Machines become gods. Gods become Olympians.

Prometheus' personality is enigmatic. In a way, it's a betrayal of their alien origins, something that doesn't quite fit in with the rest of humanity. A prophet. A trickster. A strategist. Something to hide? Nothing at all? Did Prometheus seek to overthrow the tyranny of the other Titans? Was Prometheus driven by curiosity? Spite? Hatred for their family? Jealousy? Long-term plans for the development of humanity? What of the clashes with Zeus, the god practically a creation--and family--of the Titan? The ones that ended with his imprisonment? Even as Saber, a Servant housed within the body of a human, Prometheus is cryptic. Not unfriendly, as apropos to the context at hand, but certainly not readable in the slightest.

It could be said that distance defines Prometheus' relationships. Whether that distance be small, or grand, it's always a factor. After being rescued from eternal torture by Herakles, the legends come to a close--the distance forever unable to be closed. No one knows what else happened to Prometheus, save that Prometheus managed to father Deucalion before eventually disappearing for good.

Physical appearance (since the faceclaim doesn't quite cut it): red toga, ornate detailing, sometimes glasses, thigh bands for the baton/morning star and cigs(?).

Relationships

Herakles:
    "Even though I foresaw that you'd go far, it still does me good to see in person that you have achieved your greatness. So, thanks. I trust that the world's made better use of you than it has of me."

Achilles:
    "As you can see, that prophecy of mine was right on the money. It's a relief, no? Knowing that no matter what happened, you'd never live in your family's shadow."

Ryougi Shiki:
    "It's a pleasure to work together again. Let's make the most of our time together, Shiki."

「 」:
    Prometheus seems quite pleased about something in particular regarding the Saber of the Void, to the point it feels conspiratory. Whether this stems from the Titan's feelings or the human's feelings is a mystery for the ages.

Deucalion:
    The glasses come off, oh-so briefly, and Saber smiles gently. A rare instance of a rare emotion from the Pseudo-Servant.

Asagami Fujino:
    "She's changed, even if just a little bit. She steps rather spryly, these days. Especially when she's about you."

EMIYA/EMIYA Alter/Nameless/Sengo Muramasa:
    "That man may've been a client at some point. Being certain about that is an uncertainty. He just has one of those faces, you see."

Wanted to take care of this one before LB5.2 drops and potentially retroactively retcons all of my work if any further Titan lore is expanded upon. Also, yes, she'd be one of the cast members for that Helena Blavatsky Alter Lostbelt thing I concepted a while back.

Also also, people are Grail mud/Chaos Tide.

Also also aslo, really fucking shitty Greek TL, just the way T-M would've liked it.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; January 21st, 2020 at 02:55 PM. Reason: fixed my bloody ruby why god why
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Saint Barbara: good sheet, her personality is quite funny and the image of her shooting lighting is even more, although i feel like Sanctity of the body isn't that different from battle continuation to merit being a whole new skill, but that's just a minor personal nitpicky opinion. I wonder how she would interact with my Sister Benedetta since they are both devotees but with drastically different views on Chastity.
    The main effects of Sanctity of the Body is constantly healing her wounds (and maintaining her figure). The side result is a Battle Continuation-like state where she needs a decisevely lethal blow to go down, like her legend, not merely because she can endure the pain but because lesser wounds won't last.

As for Benedetta, she'd normally be ignored if she didn't make advances on Barbara herself... But since she insists on desecrating the habit, it's electrotherapy for her. For a Bride of Christ, adultery is even less acceptable.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Prometheus: I like this. Overall, this is a pretty good.

Also, would anyone happen to have any opinions on my Numa?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets