Page 8 of 620 FirstFirst ... 3678910131858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, I dunno if anyone cares, but I updated Izanami. Hopefully it's better than it originally was.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She does seem much more intimidating now. The fact that she leaves enemies behind after being defeated sound like it would be very hard to deal with.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Imhotep: Pretty fun and creative sheet overall. She's definitely very powerful for a fairly obscure legend, but it does make sense given how much she's contributed to fields like medicine and architecture.

Her personality is quite well sketched out, with an interesting mix of cockiness and humility and her habit of referring to herself in the 3rd-person being an amusing quirk. I do feel that Item Construction at rank EX is a little excessive though. Being a legendary architect and craftswoman is one thing, but should she really have a higher rank than the likes of Archimedes whose names are practically synonymous with invention? Just A or A+ would probably be enough. I won't begrudge Territory Creation having the same rank since that comes from her NP and has the same justification as Semiramis' EX-ranked Territory Creation in canon, but that irked me a little.

Also, I think that Egypt Magecraft and High-Speed Divine Words are a little redundant together. Just one Skill to encapsulate her Magecraft abilities should be enough, especially since she has four other Skills already. I'm not sure whether a modern movie would really shape Imhotep's existence on the Throne enough to give her a Skill like Innocent Monster, but it makes for an amusing image and some funny reaction lines so I'll accept that.

Lastly, making the step pyramid a UFO based on popular conspiracy theories was a hilariously awesome idea. Kudos there.

Blog Entries

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Yamata-no-Orochi
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Shinto Mythology

Strength: A++
    Endurance: A++
    Agility: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement E+
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.

Normally does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement. In exchange, one retains a normal capacity to think. However, it is possible that this Skill has a negative effect on Orochi's temper.

Personal Skills
    Monstrous Strength A+
    Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. It is borne from the holder's nature as a monster or Demonic Beast.

Breath of the Dragon B
    The ability to release a torrent of mana like the breath of the dragons, the strongest of all Phantasmal Species.

Uniquely, the element of Orochi’s breath changes depending on which of his heads is using it. Each of his heads correspond with the elements of fire, water, earth, win, light, darkness, lightning, and poison.

Demon of Mutation A
    A Skill that denotes how a hero or god was transformed into a demon in life. A Skill that considerably strengthens one's abilities as a Servant by emphasizing a fact from the past.

Orochi has achieved a rank of Strength and Endurance that is absolutely impossible for the human body. Orochi was originally the god of Mount Ibuki, but over time, his savagery gradually increased until he became a Demonic Beast.

Noble Phantasms
    Yamata-no-Orochi
    Rampage, Fallen God of Mount Ibuki

Type: Ant-Unit (Self)
    A Noble Phantasm that allows Orochi to revert to his true form.

Orochi’s true form is a gigantic demonic serpent with eight heads and an eight-forked tail. Its body is said to be large enough to cover eight peaks and valley and its body is covered in moss and trees. Its eyes are a deep red and its body is inflamed and smeared with blood.

While in this form, Orochi’s power skyrockets while in this form, though its massive size makes him incredibly slow. Additionally, maintaining this form requires an astronomical amount of mana and most Masters will not be able to do so for long. However, that short amount of time is enough for Orochi to cause a large amount of death and destruction.

Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi
    Gather, Clouds in the Heavens Above

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~60
    Maximum Number of Targets: 600
    The sword that Susano-o found in Orochi’s tail while cutting him into pieces. In truth, it is a sword that Orochi had since before he fell to the level of a demon.

Upon True Name Release, a spiral of wind will begin to form around Murakumo, eventually forming a great tornado. When released, the length of the tornado’s path is determined by how much power was built up by then. At maximum power, it will carve a path of destruction through all that stands in its way.

However, there is a major drawback to this Noble Phantasm; the amount of mana required to use it is quite extreme. Additionally, the fact that it is a Divine Construct and Orochi is now a demon means that he cannot access its power as well as he once could. This is quite fortunate for everyone else, because there is no telling how much destruction Orochi would cause if he could tap into its full power.

Lore:
    At one point, the being known as Yamata-no-Orochi was originally the god presiding over Mount Ibuki. However, as time went on, he became increasingly more savage and brutal until he fell down to the level of a demon. He lost his original form as a result and became a gigantic serpent with eight heads and eight tails.

One day, Susano-o was ousted from heaven for his mistreatment of his sister Amaterasu. He descended to the Izumo province and walked along the river until he met a grieving elderly couple. When he spoke to them, they revealed that they had eight daughters but Orochi had been menacing them and demanded that one daughter be sacrificed to him every year. Now, they had only one remaining daughter, Kushinadahime, and it was now time for them to sacrifice her to Orochi.

Susano-o then offered to slay the serpent if the couple gave him Kushinadahime’s hand in marriage. He turned Kushinadahime into a comb and disguised himself as her to take her place. When Orochi came, Susano-o placed eight bowls of very strong sake, which had been prepared by the couple. Orochi used each of his heads to drink the sake until he fell into a stupor and passed out. While Orochi was unconscious, Susano-o began to cut Orochi into pieces.

When Susano-o got to Orochi’s tail, his sword struck something hard. When he investigated this, he found a large sword in Orochi’s tail and removed it. He soon gave the sword, Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi, to Amaterasu as a peace offering.

Centuries later, Koga Saburo ended up trapped in the Reverse Side of the World for a long period of time. He ended up angering the aramitama of Orochi. Orochi cursed him and his bloodline, causing one member of each generation of his descendants to deal with a curse that tortures their mind and body.

Personality:
    Dislikes: Weaklings
    Talents: Crushing humans’ hopes
    Natural Enemy: Susano-o-no-Mikoto
    Orochi is a brute with a complete lack of redeemable qualities. He is a violent, sadistic, arrogant brute who enjoys nothing more than tormenting those weaker than him. He displays a complete lack of shame in doing so and believes that he has the right to because he is stronger than they are. He also shows a complete and utter lack of manners of any kind. He constantly speaks in a rude tone of voice and peppers his speech with various curse words. He does whatever he pleases and will react violently to any objections to anything he does, believing that “such weak little shits have no place to order (him) around”.

He loves alcohol. If anything comes between him and a bottle of alcohol, he will violently remove any and all perceived obstacles in his way. He seems to have completely forgotten that his alcoholic tendencies were a big part in his downfall, with Susano-o having tricked Orochi into getting so drunk that he passed out so he could be cut into pieces.

Speaking of Susano-o, Orochi hates him more than anything and desperately wants to kill him.

Another one of Orochi’s negative qualities is his lust for attractive women. Unfortunately, he is incredibly misogynistic, and he doesn’t even try to drop his crude mannerisms while flirting with a woman he deems attractive, nor does he care about any objections that they might have. As usual, he will violently retaliate if spurned by a woman he’s flirting with.

Overall, he is akin to a petulant child who likes to bully others and throws a temper tantrum whenever he doesn’t get his way.

His speech patterns are quite unique. Whenever he wants to talk, he will select which head that he wants to speak out of. He can select any number of heads that he wants to use to speak. If he begins to speak using all eight of his heads, it is a sign that he has become truly enraged by something.

Relationship:
    Ritsuka Fujimaru: “Master? What a damn shitty joke! Why would I take orders from some nameless, shitty little weakling!”
    Fortunately for the Master, Orochi is smart enough to grasp that he needs them to supply him mana so he can remain in the world.

Holy Grail: “That fancy sake cup? Don’t see why it’s such a big damn deal about it. It’s a sake cup, so it’s for me and me only!”

Mochizuki Chiyome: “Oh, you’re one of that little shit’s descendants, huh? How’s that curse working out for you, little miko bitch?”

Shuten-Douji: “No daughter of mine would get killed by a weak little human. Get the hell outta my sight, bitch!”

Yamato Takeru: “SUSANO-O! I’M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU CROSSDRESSING BASTARD!”
    Takeru’s possession of Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi has caused Orochi to confuse her for Susano-o. Whenever anyone tries to convince him otherwise, he rebukes this by stating “that bastard is trying to trick me by dressing up as a woman again! I’ll f*cking kill him!”

Creator’s Notes:
    Orochi having one type of breath for each of his heads is a reference to Okami, which has Orochi as a major boss. The Yomi Lostbelt will be posted in a little bit, by the way. Hope that you guys check it out when I post it.

Not much else to say this time around. However, I will say that I do like Royd’s Takiyashahime idea, so I’ll might use her for a possible Japan Singularity as its main antagonist.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Look, I want to say a billion good things about it (especially knowing it draws some inspiration from Okami) but words are failing me. So instead I'll just *chef kisses this sheet*
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Look, I want to say a billion good things about it (especially knowing it draws some inspiration from Okami) but words are failing me. So instead I'll just *chef kisses this sheet*
    Thanks! Glad you like it! Since Orochi was a pretty big villain in Okami, I just had to include some references to it.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Have to say from the opening line I totally imagine Orochi being voiced by Galand's VA from Seven Deadly Sins. Guy does a great job playing those kinds of "cocky eat shit" monster type villains. The multiple voices echoing in unison part does sound like it'd make him an interesting character to voice. Tangents aside this is a pretty good sheet, though I don't have much to comment on since I already reviewed it over PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Have to say from the opening line I totally imagine Orochi being voiced by Galand's VA from Seven Deadly Sins. Guy does a great job playing those kinds of "cocky eat shit" monster type villains. The multiple voices echoing in unison part does sound like it'd make him an interesting character to voice. Tangents aside this is a pretty good sheet, though I don't have much to comment on since I already reviewed it over PM.
    Yeah, that gimmick of his definitely would make him interesting to voice. But, yeah, the whole point of Orochi's personality was to make him as big of an unlikable asshole as I can. It probably shows.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    So, I dunno if anyone cares, but I updated Izanami. Hopefully it's better than it originally was.
    Better indeed, now her role as a boss is fleshed out more and more terrifying as well. Well done.

As for Orochi, I think you should give him the Authority of water, because he is the embodiment of flood (to threaten Kushinada who is the goddess of rice fields). Raising water levels, causing heavy storms, floods...etc. or even cause drought by absorbing water from rivers. This might be useful for the LB setting, especially when combined with Izanami.

As a side note, after he died his soul turns into a stone called the snake stone (Hebiishi) that is still exist today, worship in Yamada shrine. Legend said that each year the stone becomes bigger bit by bit, eventually Orochi will return to life from it. So you can even let him have a line for Tamamo due to their similar death and make a self-revival NP out of it, making him a fearsome asset in the LB setting you posted.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It may be a bit too much, sometimes is not that good to cram every aspect of a legend in a sheet.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    I said the idea is for the LB setting tho? Since it's a Japan setting where everything aligns and from what I've read, his role is kinda not that important. A degraded god like this sheet went with obviously cannot utilize so many abilities, but it should be usable in a LB setting where he is working with Izanami. And I suggest you look back at Nasu's servant profiles, especially the JP servants lol. By far this is pretty lacking if you go by his standard. Heck not just JP servants, go check out Archimedes's profile in Extella Mats.

That Orachi sheet is pretty dope.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Imhotep: Pretty fun and creative sheet overall. She's definitely very powerful for a fairly obscure legend, but it does make sense given how much she's contributed to fields like medicine and architecture.

Her personality is quite well sketched out, with an interesting mix of cockiness and humility and her habit of referring to herself in the 3rd-person being an amusing quirk. I do feel that Item Construction at rank EX is a little excessive though. Being a legendary architect and craftswoman is one thing, but should she really have a higher rank than the likes of Archimedes whose names are practically synonymous with invention? Just A or A+ would probably be enough. I won't begrudge Territory Creation having the same rank since that comes from her NP and has the same justification as Semiramis' EX-ranked Territory Creation in canon, but that irked me a little.

Also, I think that Egypt Magecraft and High-Speed Divine Words are a little redundant together. Just one Skill to encapsulate her Magecraft abilities should be enough, especially since she has four other Skills already. I'm not sure whether a modern movie would really shape Imhotep's existence on the Throne enough to give her a Skill like Innocent Monster, but it makes for an amusing image and some funny reaction lines so I'll accept that.

Lastly, making the step pyramid a UFO based on popular conspiracy theories was a hilariously awesome idea. Kudos there.
    You make a fair argument on the Item Construction skill, I'll lower the rank on that one.

On the subject of her having both Egypt Magecraft and High-Speed Divine Words, I more or less got that idea from Nitocris' sheet who possesses both of those skills (while I was making Imhotep I looked at canon Egyptian Servants to get a general feel of how to make her). I'd argue that it would make sense that Imhotep would have both skills as well given she is a magus living within the age of Gods, is divine herself, and is/was a high priest. Not to mention, while uncommon it isn't exactly impossible for Servants to have more than four Personal Skills (Hassan of Serenity in FGO has five, and Karna in Apocrypha has five).

Anyway, thank you for the critique! I'm glad you enjoy the sheet. Also, I am really proud of the pyramid UFO idea. :v

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Better indeed, now her role as a boss is fleshed out more and more terrifying as well. Well done.

As for Orochi, I think you should give him the Authority of water, because he is the embodiment of flood (to threaten Kushinada who is the goddess of rice fields). Raising water levels, causing heavy storms, floods...etc. or even cause drought by absorbing water from rivers. This might be useful for the LB setting, especially when combined with Izanami.

As a side note, after he died his soul turns into a stone called the snake stone (Hebiishi) that is still exist today, worship in Yamada shrine. Legend said that each year the stone becomes bigger bit by bit, eventually Orochi will return to life from it. So you can even let him have a line for Tamamo due to their similar death and make a self-revival NP out of it, making him a fearsome asset in the LB setting you posted.
    That sounds cool. You could also combine his authority of flood with Kusanagi to create some kind of giant water-tornado.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheLordOfAwesome View Post
    That Orachi sheet is pretty dope.

You make a fair argument on the Item Construction skill, I'll lower the rank on that one.

On the subject of her having both Egypt Magecraft and High-Speed Divine Words, I more or less got that idea from Nitocris' sheet who possesses both of those skills (while I was making Imhotep I looked at canon Egyptian Servants to get a general feel of how to make her). I'd argue that it would make sense that Imhotep would have both skills as well given she is a magus living within the age of Gods, is divine herself, and is/was a high priest. Not to mention, while uncommon it isn't exactly impossible for Servants to have more than four Personal Skills (Hassan of Serenity in FGO has five, and Karna in Apocrypha has five).

Anyway, thank you for the critique! I'm glad you enjoy the sheet. Also, I am really proud of the pyramid UFO idea. :v
    I guess that's fair enough. I just happen to think GO's use of certain Skills is needless padding for gameplay purposes, but I can't deny there is precedent in canon so whatever. Just a personal preference on my part.

Rider

"Servant Rider, Dr. Barnum Brown at your service! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance!"

Faceclaim

True Name: Barnum Brown
    Epithets: King of Paleontologists, The Bone Collector, Father of the Dinosaurs
    Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes:Caster, Assassin, Berserker
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Man
    Origin: Historical Fact — America (20th Century)
    Dislikes: Lack of funding, turning up empty handed
    Talent: Fossil hunting
    Natural Enemy: Charles Sternberg
    Armament: M1911
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Riding, Servant
    Catalyst: An old beaver pelt coat

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LUK: B
    NP: A

Personality
    Barnum Brown is a very colorful character. He is an energetic, tireless, well-traveled digger with more than his share of eccentricities. Driven, self-centred, adventurous, entrepreneurial, a gambler in many aspects; as well as a charismatic womanizer and spy. Ingrained in him a desire to explore, see new sights and experience what the world has to offer; slices of luck and a steely, obsessive drive would enable him to fulfill such desires.

Lore
    Barnum Brown was an American paleontologist who discovered the first documented remains of Tyrannosaurus and was one of the most famous fossil hunters working from the late Victorian era into the early 20th century.

Barnum was born on February 12, 1873 to a hard-working farming family, and was named after the illustrious showman PT Barnum. Barnum’s parents wanted to give their son a good education, and they sent him to high school in the nearby town of Carbondale, Kansas. After high school, he attended Kansas University and in 1894, he began hunting fossils under the direction of paleontologist Samuel Wendell Williston.

Brown enjoyed a spectacularly successful 66-year career in paleontology, including his post as curator for the American Museum of Natural History, where he was largely responsible for the museum's multi-ton collection of dinosaur fossils. In 1902 he discovered the first skeletal remains of the Tyrannosaurus rex and later found a more complete skeleton in 1908, a discovery that is arguably one of the biggest in the field of Paleontology.

Several years after the initial T. rex discovery, his wife Marion contracted scarlet fever and died. Distraught at the loss of his wife and not up to the prospect of being a single father, Barnum gave up his daughter to his wife’s parents and drowned himself in his work. He would go overseas for long stretches of time, with often the only evidence that he was still alive being the massive amount of fresh fossils he’d send back to the AMNH. Some time after the passing of his wife, Barnum would become something of a womanizer, going from woman to woman in quick succession, especially in his travels.

Brown's extensive overseas fieldwork proved useful years later when during World War II, after he had been required to retire from AMNH, Brown went to work for the war effort in Washington, D.C., providing intelligence on various points of interest to the U.S. military. During this time he reconnected with his daughter who was living in DC at the time, and their relationship improved.

The Great Depression affected the AMNH’s budgets, and in order to keep excavating, Barnum had to get creative in order to continue. Barnum made deals with Sinclair Oil where he’d review dinosaur booklets for them and they paid for his expeditions, and provided input for the dinosaur sequence in Fantasia for the Walt Disney Corporation.

He retired from AMNH in 1942, but still continued to lead tours there. His last assignment was supervising the construction of Sinclair's life-sized dinosaur models for the 1964 World's Fair. He completed the task, but he would unfortunately pass away February 1963, a week shy of his 90th birthday, and would never see the look on the faces of those who visited Sinclair Dinoland at the 1964 World’s Fair.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Riding: C
    The ability to ride mounts. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, he cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Magic Resistance: E
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.

Personal Skills:

Collector: A++
    The "talent" to collect high quality goods - a "luck" that draws rare items into the possession of the Servant. However, the Servant's Master derives no benefit from this personal skill. In Barnum's case, he is a collector of fossils.

Espionage:
    B
    Does not conceal one's presence, but rather makes one’s presence fail to register as hostile. At this rank, as long as the user is not outed by his allies, it is difficult to discern any hostility from the user.

Explosives (Excavation):
    C
    The capacity to use explosives, primarily for the use of excavation. By infusing prana into gunpowder Barnum can create controlled explosions which can be set to go off after a certain amount of time, or can be triggered remotely. The primary function of this skill is not for battle but rather for the clearing of obstructions, however, with careful planning the powerful explosions Barnum is capable of creating can be used to devastating effect on the battlefield.

Paleontology:
    A+++
    The ability to search for and identify fossilized animals and plants. When finding a fossil the user has an extremely high chance at identifying what species it belongs to correctly.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Tyrannosaurus rex
    King of the Dinosaurs

Range: 1 - 50
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1 - 20

Barnum Brown's most famous discovery in his career as a paleontologist. Found in the Hell Creek formation in 1902, the Tyrannosaurus rex is perhaps the world's most recognizable dinosaur, overshadowing even previously discovered dinosaurs and those discovered after. It is an apex predator from the Cretaceous-era, and while Rider never encountered a living specimen, the sheer infamy of the creature allows him to summon a living one as his mount while summoned under the Rider-class. By unleashing its True Name, Barnum can call forth this prehistoric beast, storming through the battlefield and smashing the enemy camp with its massive, powerful steel-crushing jaws and large body.

It is incredibly powerful creature and and embodies the concept as "the most fearsome predator to actual exist" that captured the imaginations of millions if not billions of people the world over for over a century. It is a creature acknowledged by a majority of modern humans to be "real", compared to Phantasmal Beasts whose existences have little to no evidence to support and are considered "fantasy". As an "actual" creature, attacks from creatures whose existences are considered "improbable" by modern humans will simply phase through the dinosaur and leave it unharmed. While the Tyrannosaurus rex is functionally a normal, if albeit very powerful creature, this ability to ignore the attacks from Phantasmal Beasts gives Barnum a particular edge in combat when facing off against such creatures.

Dinoland
    Rite of Spring

Range: 30
    Maximum Number of Targets: 100

Dinosaurs have captured the imaginations of humanity for centuries, particularly within the 20th century where this facination reached new heights and became part of pop-culture.. Dinoland is the manifestation of that pop-cultural fascination with dinosaurs, of which Barnum helped contribute to during his time with his work on the "Rite of Spring" segment of the film Fantasia and his work the Sinclair Dinoland for the World's Fair. Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm's name, a bounded field is created and within the area of effect a mishmashed prehistoric environment will establish itself over the existing terrain, composed of dense jungles, fearsome swamps, and empty deserts.

Within the field, nine dinosaurs will be summoned and will aggressively seek out any enemies within the field. These dinosaurs include a Tyrannosaurus, Brontosaurus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Corythosaurus, Trachodon, Struthiomimus, and Ornitholestes. The dinosaurs aren't real dinosaurs, but rather magical constructs no different than golems that take the form of dinosaurs, and if any of them are killed they will reform elsewhere within the field. As Dinoland is a manifestation of pop-cultural perception of dinosaurs, the appearance of the dinosaurs within the field will change depending on what is considered popular consensus at the present era of Barnum's summoning. Within the modern era, the dinosaurs will appear largely scientifically accurate.

Voicelines
    Ascensions:
    1st Ascension:
    "Well, looks this old fossil has some room for improvement still."

2nd Ascension: "I've gotten stronger. Well, as much as a man my age can get anyway. Ah... No use complaining, yes?"

3rd Ascension: "Allow me to get my coat on... There! I use to wear this on my expedition and it still looks great as always!"

4th Ascension: "Outrageous! I feel like I can take on the whole world! Quickly! Let us go on a fossil hunt!"

Bonds:

Bond Lv. 1: "Tell me, Master, what is your favorite dinosaur?"

Bond Lv. 2: "Admittedly Rider isn't my ideal class. I would have much been better suited as a Caster, but don't worry! I am more than capable of taking on the day's challenges."

Bond Lv. 3: "Don't worry if I disappear for a bit. I've been working on something on the side. Nothing major."

Bond Lv. 4: "Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I've been preoccupied. Come! I'll make it up to you! Let us go find some women to keep us company!"

Bond Lv. 5: "It took me a while, but I finally found a gift to give you! It is the partial skeletal remains of a Cryolophosaurus ellioti! Consider it a thank you for taking me on as your Servant!"

Other:

Dialogue 1: "Ever been to the American Museum of Natural History? You should! Lots of fossils that I found are displayed there! Ah... Makes me a proud father knowing my children are still being enjoyed to this day."

Dialogue 2: "I wonder if the Sinclair Dinoland is still around. Hm? It's not? Damn..."

Dialogue 3: "If we ever find the time, we should organize an expedition! It is quite fun to search for something that you don't know where it is! In fact, let's begin! Huh? What? Don't use explosives indoors? Haha! Why would I ever do something so foolish?"

On The Holy Grail: "A wish? Hmm... Well... It is a small thing, but I would have liked to see how people reacted to seeing Dinoland. I worked hard on it, you know?"

Something You Like: "Dinosaurs and fossil hunting go without saying, but I enjoy a good woman! I've encountered all kinds of them when I traveled abroad in my search for new fossils!"

Something You Hate: "Not having funding for my expedition is always so frustrating! Ugh! Some people just don't have the appreciation for the sciences, I tell you!"

Birthday: "Happy birthday, Master! How would you like to ride a T. rex?"

Relationships
    Quetzalcoatl: "Is that a Quetzalcoatlus northropi? Such a magnificent creature, and its rider is not bad on the eyes either..."

Learn With Manga! Lancer: "Ichthyosaurus and Plesiosaurus? Are you... Mary Anning? Why do you look so... strange?"

Thomas Alva Edison: "Edison? The Wizard of Menlo Park himself? ...Why does he have a lion head?"

Helena Blavatsky: "Why hello, ma'dam. Care to stay and chat with me for a moment?"

Kijyo Koyo: "Is that a dinosaur? ...No, It certainly is not."

Walt Disney: "It was such an honor that you consulted me for Fantasia, Mr. Disney."

Dinosaur Fascination: "It warms my hearts that dinosaurs still mean so much to children."

Nofrusobek: "It is quite an honor to be in the presence of a queen as lovely as you. May I say, that is quite an impressive mount. Spinosaurus aegyptiacus, if I'm not mistaken."

Creator Notes

Alright, so this was a character who I made for a roleplay on Tv Tropes waaaaaaaay back. Now, I didn't really make him as an all the way serious sheet, but I have since expanded and fleshed him out quite a bit since then and I think it turned out rather well. The choice of having a T. rex be his NP seemed like a very obvious choice, but one I struggled to come up with a proper concept for. The only other characters to summon dinosaurs are a god and a gag character so not a whole lot of info to go off of in regards to dinosaurs in the Nasuverse. That said, if I was interpreting Quetzalcoatl's NP right, then her NP is a Divine Beasts because of its association with her and that a normal one wouldn't be, so that's what I went with when I created this sheet.

Last edited by TheLordOfAwesome; February 10th, 2020 at 04:14 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Barnum Brown: He's a very fun character. Explosives (Excavation) is a nice ide,a I always enjoy skills that are not related to fighting but that become great assets for it in the context of a Servant, though I think that Rank is a bit high.
    I love the small stuff like him giving Guda a Cryolophosaurus and his wish being able to see the fair (this being his wish was my first thought as soon as you mentioned it, good stuff).
    I think you could do better with some stuff though. His womanizer personality is clashing with the story you tell on his biography, so maybe mention his love affairs? Just from the Bio, I would assume he wouldn't involve himself with anyone after the loss of his wife, but that's clearly not the case.
    Also, his NP is really simple, really needs something to spice it up. Maybe play around with Fantasia or the Dinoland? Or with the concept of T. Rex being the most fearsome predator ever (to actually exist)? I think a regular animal ride seems barebones compared to current Servants.

Thanks for mentioning Dinosaur Fascination. Great to see people enjoying him so long after my post.

Edit: Actually, thinking about that concept of him being "the most fearsome predator that actually existed", the apex predator that's real, perhaps do the opposite of Astolfo's Hypogriff? It is able to phase in and out of reality because of the fact that it is a very vague, impossible existence. How about attacks from equally "improbable" creatures phasing in through the T. Rex, since they couldn't exist and therefore, can't affect a predator that does. This wouldn't give him a huge power-boost against most other Servants, but would make him a real threat against monsters and other Riders.

I don't know if this concept in particular is that great, but you get the idea.
    Last edited by pinetree; January 29th, 2020 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Barnum Brown: He's a very fun character. Explosives (Excavation) is a nice ide,a I always enjoy skills that are not related to fighting but that become great assets for it in the context of a Servant, though I think that Rank is a bit high.
    I love the small stuff like him giving Guda a Cryolophosaurus and his wish being able to see the fair (this being his wish was my first thought as soon as you mentioned it, good stuff).
    I think you could do better with some stuff though. His womanizer personality is clashing with the story you tell on his biography, so maybe mention his love affairs? Just from the Bio, I would assume he wouldn't involve himself with anyone after the loss of his wife, but that's clearly not the case.
    Also, his NP is really simple, really needs something to spice it up. Maybe play around with Fantasia or the Dinoland? Or with the concept of T. Rex being the most fearsome predator ever (to actually exist)? I think a regular animal ride seems barebones compared to current Servants.

Thanks for mentioning Dinosaur Fascination. Great to see people enjoying him so long after my post.

Edit: Actually, thinking about that concept of him being "the most fearsome predator that actually existed", the apex predator that's real, perhaps do the opposite of Astolfo's Hypogriff? It is able to phase in and out of reality because of the fact that it is a very vague, impossible existence. How about attacks from equally "improbable" creatures phasing in through the T. Rex, since they couldn't exist and therefore, can't affect a predator that does. This wouldn't give him a huge power-boost against most other Servants, but would make him a real threat against monsters and other Riders.

I don't know if this concept in particular is that great, but you get the idea.
    Thanks for the critique! I will admit, the sheet wasn't the most well planned out compared to Imhotep's, so this helps a lot in improving him!

The stuff about him being a womanizer is actually something factual about the man. It wasn't something I just made up, but you make a fair point about it. I'll include a bit about it so it doesn't feel out of nowhere.

I also really like the suggestion for the T. rex that you made! I think I can work with it so just hold on and I'll improve the sheet. Also, the idea of doing something with Fantasia and Dinoland have given me some ideas, so I may add a second NP to the mix.

And I just want to say that Dinosaur Fascination is a great sheet! As a huge dinosaur shill, it was a delight to read!

edit: Made the changes! Lowered the rank in Explosives and gave Barnum a second NP as well.
    Last edited by TheLordOfAwesome; January 29th, 2020 at 11:54 PM.

Imhotep: Yes, good, I was in need of more waifus. Lovely sheet, a bit OP I feel but whatever, I love the UFO-Pyramid NP a lot tho.

Orochi: Why he only got three heads? Where the rest he heads at? Poor snakeman.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lancer of the Furioso
    "Servant Lancer, Roland of the Twelve Paladins of Charlemagne, at your service. Hm? What's that? My clothes seem a little too big? Nonsense. It must have been your imagination."

Source

Class: Lancer
    Other Classes: Saber, Rider

True Name: Roland (?)
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Scotland, Orlando Furioso

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: B

Likes: Chivalry, a certain French paladin, a certain Spanish princess
    Dislikes: Thieves, not repaying his debts
    Talent: Jousting, politics
    Natural Enemy: Mandricardo
    Armament: Durendal, his horse
    Catalyst: Fragments of the Durendal

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance

Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Madness Enhancement

A skill that raises basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. While normally a skill of the Berserker class, Lancer possesses this skill through his Noble Phantasm, simply by virtue of being "Roland". Yet unlike Roland, Lancer had never gone mad due to love. Thus, his saint graph picked the closest thing he had that resembles "love". At this rank, Lancer completely retains his mental capacity, but he may become aggressive and receive a small boost to strength whenever the topic of his lover, Isabella, comes up.

Personal Skills
    Charisma

As a prince, Lancer possesses the natural charisma and capabilities to manage an entire kingdom. However, this skill receives a negative modifier since his charisma failed to save him from a betrayal committed by his close ally, which resulted in Lancer almost getting himself executed. Overall, while he does exude some charismatic presence, Lancer's own cockiness may occasionally cause miscommunication and earn him looks of annoyance from his allies.

Armor of Nine Worthies

A skill denoting Lancer as someone who wielded Hector's armor and spear, albeit briefly. Legends of the armor strengthens Lancer's physical parameters.

Oath of Gratitude

A skill denoting Lancer's single-minded determination to repay the debt he owed to Roland for saving his life. For the sake of returning Roland's armor and spear, Lancer fought in a battle he knew he can't win, eventually dying before ever being able to repay his debt. His determination manifests as a skill similar to Battle Continuation, allowing him to survive lethal wounds and keep fighting as long as he believes that there are still debts he must repay.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Zerbino Furioso
    For My Savior's Honor

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

A Noble Phantasm signifying Lancer's gratitude and admiration towards Roland for saving his life. Near the end of his life, Lancer came across Roland's armor and spear, discarded after he went mad. Lancer vowed to return these items to him one day, yet before he could do so, he was confronted by a certain Mongolian king who wished to kill Roland and take his arms and armor. Refusing to let his savior die, Lancer donned Roland's armor and spear, declared himself to be Roland's replacement while the paladin was "occupied", and fought until the bitter end.

Upon this Noble Phantasm's activation, Lancer's saint graph transforms into that of Roland's, improving his parameters. As long as this Noble Phantasm is active, other people will unconditionally believe that Lancer's identity is Roland of the Twelve Paladins. This Noble Phantasm also grants Lancer a number of skills belonging to Roland, although its rank may wildly differ as the world seeks "justifications" for Lancer to possess such skills. For example, Roland possesses Madness Enhancement at rank EX, caused by his love towards Angelica. As Lancer never had an episode of madness caused by love, he cannot normally possess Madness Enhancement at all. When this Noble Phantasm is in effect, the world justifies Lancer possessing Madness Enhancement due to his love towards Isabella, which the world deems to be "close enough" to Roland's love, although it is capped at rank E due to Lancer's original lack of madness. Lancer is capable of maintaining this Noble Phantasm's effects for a few hours at a time.

Durendal
    Ultimate Unbroken Spear

Range: 1-50
    Max Targets: 50 people

Hector- and by extension Roland's- spear that Lancer briefly wielded. While its form can change between a sword and a spear by controlling the length of its hilt, Lancer prefers to use it as a spear due to his experience with jousting.

A spear said to be able to pierce anything, nothing short of Rho Aias may completely block its damage. Or at least that is what it should have been. This Noble Phantasm's offensive capabilities have been somewhat reduced due to Lancer's lack of experience wielding it, as well as due to him "only" coming across the legendary spear, lacking any legend of him earning or wielding the spear. Since Lancer is not experienced at throwing the spear, he prefers to use it as a jousting spear, galloping at high speed on his horse and using the spear's all-piercing property to destroy anything on his path.

Description
    Lancer introduces himself as Roland, one of the Twelve Paladins of Charlemagne. Slightly arrogant but good-natured at heart, he presents himself as a competent knight who exudes a sense of regal authority and embodies the ideals of chivalry. Yet therein lies the problem:

He is too competent.

While Lancer would normally have no problem convincing most people that he is Roland, it would only take one encounter with someone who actually knew Roland directly for them to know that Lancer is too competent, sane, and "not into kinky stuff" (according to Astolfo) to be Roland.

Lancer's True Name is Zerbino, a Scottish prince that Roland once saved from execution. He is eternally grateful to Roland and greatly admires the paladin, although he still occasionally finds himself appalled by the paladins' antics, oftentimes serving as the straight man to Roland- and by extension the paladins' zany characteristics. Yet despite his reluctance to participate in the paladins' wacky hijinks, Lancer genuinely enjoys their company, and strives to live according to the chivalric standards that the paladins are commonly remembered for.

Lancer has arrived to more-or-less amicable terms with his killer, Mandricardo. While he regretted not being able to fulfill his vow to Roland or see Isabella again, he came to sympathize with the Rider after understanding his circumstances. At the same time, while he is not antagonistically hostile towards him, he still cannot completely forgive Mandricardo. These feelings manifest as a semi-sarcastic banter between the two whenever they cross paths.

Lancer is not quite sure on what he would wish upon the Grail. A part of him wishes to throw away his legendary arms and spear for a chance to meet Isabella one more time, while another part of him wishes to fulfill his vow to Roland and return his items to him. Doing either of these would most likely remove him from the Throne of Heroes, as he would no longer possess any legendary weapons or mythical feats, but for the sake of his savior or his lover, Lancer believes this to be a worthy trade-off.

Lore
    Zerbino is a character in Orlando Furioso, a Scottish prince, son of the King of Scotland, Duke of Ross, and brother of Ginevra. He takes part in a joust in Galicia, where Isabella, daughter of the King of Galicia, falls in love with him. In combat with the pagans outside Paris, he pursues Cloridano and Medoro. One of his Scottish knights stabs Medoro. Zerbino leaves Medoro for dead, but Medoro is later nursed back to health by Angelica. Zerbino is betrayed by his ally Gabrina, and is about to be executed when he is rescued by Roland and Isabella, something he is eternally grateful for.

After Roland went mad, Zerbino goes in search of him. He came across Roland's armor and spear, which he had discarded in his madness. He vowed to return them to Roland, yet before he could, he was confronted by Mandricardo who was on his bloody path to avenge his father and take Durendal from Roland's dead body. Refusing to let his savior die, Zerbino donned the armor and spear, and challenged Mandricardo to a duel. Thus the man who sought Durendal for his entire life without ever getting to truly wield it fought against the man who effortlessly came across and wielded the legendary weapon. After a fierce duel, Zerbino fell in battle without having the chance to repay the debt he owed to Roland. Mandricardo took his horse and weapon from his dead body, before dying in a duel against Ruggiero.
    Relationships
    Astolfo:
    "I-I told you, I'm not into chains or handcuffs! I know there's virtue in trying out new things, but there's a sense of honor we royals have to uphold, you know!?"

Charlemagne:
    "I have nothing but the highest respect for him for being able to stay relatively sane among his band of misfits. Heheh, yeah, having a bunch of close friends you can freely laugh together with, having each others' backs, sure sounds nice..."

Roland:
    "Eh!? Roland is here!? I have to see him! I guess he was in a bad place last time, when he took off his weapon and started running around naked. Hm? Astolfo said he is normally like that? Haha, nonsense, I doubt the chivalrous knight who saved me would indulge in such activities" (said in complete denial)

Patroclus:
    "What's that? You went into battle in place of your friend, wearing his armor, and got yourself killed? The tale is familiar... Hm? By the way, if you don't mind me asking, why do you seem so nervous seeing my spear?"

Mandricardo:
    "Yoo hoo, Mr. Minor Character! Look at this shiny golden spear I happened to come across without any effort! Is this what you're looking for?"
    "Shut up, you're a minor character too, you know."
    "Eh!? W-Well I, uh... At least I have an English Wikipedia page!"

Creator's Notes
    Whew, with this I finally have at least one Servant in every standard class. I originally planned to merge his two Noble Phantasms into one; a unique variation of Durendal that grants him Roland's characteristics, as wielding it turns him into "Roland", but I decided against it because I believe the effects of Zerbino Furioso are complicated enough to be its own NP instead of an additional effect of Durendal.
    Last edited by BnEl15; January 30th, 2020 at 04:19 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Orochi: Why he only got three heads? Where the rest he heads at? Poor snakeman.
    Because that image was as close as I could get to finding an eight-headed snake-man.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hmm... For some reason Cao Cao's name always pops in my head when thinking of a Darnic Pseudo-Servant, but I'm not completely sure if he'd be a good fit or not.