Page 5 of 620 FirstFirst ... 34567101555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    St. Mercurius: Cool sheet. Is she supposed to lack a FC?

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster of Silla
    "Greetings, you must be my Master. To think fate would allow me another chance to observe the world... Frankly, I am quite overjoyed. Now then, I wonder how much things have changed since then..."

Source

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Archer, Rider
    True Name: Queen Seondeok of Silla
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Korea

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: B+
    NP: B

Dislikes: Overconfidence, discrimination
    Talent: Astronomy, philosophy, literature, astrology
    Natural Enemy: Emperor Taizong of Tang
    Armament: Magecraft, Buddhist talismans
    Catalyst: Her crown, or a bracelet she had once given to a certain man

Class Skills
    Territory Creation

The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Caster is capable of creating an "observatory", roughly on the same level of a "temple". This observatory allows Caster to collect mana from her surroundings, as well as granting her a limited clairvoyance ability attained by observing "the movement of the stars".

Item Construction

The skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Caster is capable of creating a wide variety of items, from talismans, magical artifacts, to certain types of weapons.

Personal Skills
    Charisma

A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. At this rank, it is sufficient for Caster to rule a country as its queen. One of the most famous rulers of Korea, Caster was revered by her people for her wisdom and benevolence. Due to her charm and charismatic presence, the morale of her troops would be undeniably high.

Imperial Privilege

For Caster, the corresponding skills include riding, swordsmanship, and military tactics, among others. While she does not possess a natural affinity to these skills, being appointed as queen forced her to adopt them for the sake of "being a good ruler". As a Servant, this skill allows her, a noncombatant, to briefly engage the enemy in close combat. She prefers to use it only as a last resort, however, as she is far from confident in her battle prowess.

Perseverance of the Queen

A skill symbolizing Caster's ingenuity and resolve in face of adversity. From the beginning of her reign, she was dealt with a bad hand. Not long after she was appointed, a number of rebellions broke out, and the nearby sea turned red, killing all of the fishes living in it to die. During all of this, the neighboring kingdoms refused to help due to doubting her capabilities to rule as a woman. Her people grew anxious at this turn of events, believing them to be bad omens marking the kingdom's downfall. Yet Caster always managed to overcome these adversities. Gradually, those who were skeptical at her capabilities grew to admire her.

This skill embodies the willpower to overcome adversities, even when the odds are heavily against her. Using this skill, Caster may use her mana to temporarily boost her luck, allowing her to bypass luck checks.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Sinlau Geojis Byeol
    False Star that Overturned Fate

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-500
    Max Targets: All within range

The "star" that signified the Queen's victory over a rebellion that threatened her kingdom. On 647, Queen Seondeok faced her biggest challenge when several of her highest ranking officials rebelled against her. This rebellion was led by Bidam, a retainer who possessed a strong political influence in court. At the time, the Queen was besieged by illness, and most of Silla's soldiers had been sent to different parts of the kingdom to defend it from potential foreign invaders. All of these factors turned this rebellion into one of the greatest conflicts in Silla's history.

According to an anecdote, it was said that on the night of the rebellion, a star fell near the Queen's residence. Bidam saw this falling star and proclaimed that this is a surefire omen of the Queen's downfall, encouraging his followers. In response to this, the Queen ordered her commander to fly a huge kite with a burning scarecrow attached to it. The light emitted from the burning scarecrow made it appear as if the star had returned to its place. This sight is enough to demoralize the rebel forces and encourage the Queen's soldiers, allowing the rebellion to be suppressed.

A Noble Phantasm that denies the concept of "100% certainty". Upon activation, Caster releases a large amount of mana to the sky. Afterwards the mana would converge, forming a bright "star" that illuminates the sky. As long as the "star" remains on the sky, the concept of "certainty" would be rendered null; undodgeable attacks may miss, indestructible shields may shatter, and Noble Phantasms that could manipulate causality would be sealed. The mere sight of the "star" itself would greatly increase the morale of allies and inflict heavy pressure on enemies, turning the battle in her favor. While the star itself is virtually indestructible, being made of pure, incorporeal magical energy, Caster is only capable of maintaining its existence for an hour or two before the mana cost starts to take its toll on her body.

Jilgwi Paljjwi
    Flames of Passionate Love

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

A bracelet that she had once given to a certain man as a form of gratitude. It was said that during her reign, Caster received assistance multiple times from a man who appeared in her dreams. There, the two would meet on a bridge and the man, who called himself Jilgwi, would offer his assistance to help Caster overcome the problems she was faced with. One day, Caster decided to visit the bridge where she encountered Jilgwi in order to thank him directly. Yet Jilgwi was nowhere to be found. Instead, she found a sleeping beggar on the side of the bridge. The beggar looked nothing like the man she encountered in her dreams, yet she decided to leave her bracelet on the hand of the sleeping man. When the beggar awoke hours later, he noticed the bracelet, and being the real Jilgwi all along, his heart was so overwhelmed by love and admiration towards the Queen that his body turned into a pillar of fire. The fire flew to the heavens and soon afterwards, rain began to fall, ending the drought that had been plaguing the kingdom.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a bracelet that Caster could bestow to her allies. The bracelet converts positive emotions towards Caster into mana, allowing its wielder to channel flames from their body, granting them a skill similar to Mana Burst (Flame). While its rank depends on the emotions the wielder has towards Caster, as well as the wielder's natural parameters, prolonged use of this bracelet may damage the wielder's body and magic circuits, ending with their body bursting into a pillar of flames, consumed by their feelings towards Caster.

Description
    Caster's True Name is Queen Seondeok of Silla, Silla's 27th ruler and its first queen, as well as East Asia's second recorded female sovereign.

At first glance, Caster is no different from any other member of royalty; she is polite, graceful, and reserved. Yet behind her courteous mannerisms, one can sense a certain passion in her heart. Being one of Korea's most open-minded rulers, she possesses a natural curiosity towards a wide array of subjects. Her favorite is astronomy and astrology, as such she enjoys stargazing and learning about "the movement of the stars". Her fondness towards astrology also causes her to be highly mindful of astrological superstitions such as zodiacs, although she would not openly admit to liking such things. On another note, her boundless curiosity also tends to make her drop her queenly persona and become more like an enthusiastic fangirl whenever she encounters those she deems as "experts" in the fields that she holds an interest in.

Caster is overjoyed at the prospect of being summoned in the modern day, as it is a chance for her to learn just how much the world has changed ever since her time. Upon being summoned, she would immediately wish to explore her surroundings and question how modern technology works. Her open-mindedness helps her to easily adapt to modern day norms and lifestyles, yet at the same time, her devotion towards Buddhism remains firm as she believes that it was thanks to the Buddha's protection that she managed to overcome obstacles and lead her kingdom to prosperity during her life.

Both in life and as a Servant, Emperor Taizong of Tang remains as Caster's natural enemy, while simultaneously also being a trusted ally of hers. While their relationship started off on a bad note with the emperor underestimating Caster's abilities and Caster determined to discredit his claims, over the years, the two gradually developed a sense of mutual respect towards each other. Caster acknowledged her weaknesses and learned from the emperor's policies, while the emperor began to acknowledge Caster's ability to rule after seeing her kingdom's prosperity. Should the two meet again as Servants, they would regard each other as friendly rivals.

Caster's wish to the Grail would be to meet the man who had once assisted her, Jilgwi, one more time. As someone who firmly believes in repaying debts, she regretted her actions on their last encounter. Perhaps if only she had realized sooner and waited a while longer for the beggar to wake up, she could thank him properly... Or perhaps at the very least, she could have given him any other reward that would not kill him. Ultimately, while she is grateful to the man for solving the drought in her kingdom, a part of her questions if she could have handled the situation better. Should the two be able to meet just one more time, she could finally say "Sorry... and thank you."

Lore
    Queen Seondeok of Silla reigned as Queen Regnant of Silla, one of the Three Kingdoms of Korea, from 632 to 647. She was Silla's twenty-seventh ruler, and its first reigning queen. She was the second female sovereign in recorded East Asian history and encouraged a renaissance in thought, literature, and the arts in Silla. In the historical record Samguksagi, Queen Seondeok was described as "generous, benevolent, wise, and smart".

Queen Seondeok was coronated on January 632 as a successor to her father, King Jinpyeong, who had not possessed any male heirs. While the king had acknowledged her talents, the idea that a woman could rule a kingdom is still largely unacceptable at the time. Soon after her coronation, the kingdom was immediately struck by a number of natural disasters, drought, and famine. The people, as well as enemies of the kingdom, were quick to conclude that this is a bad omen signifying that the kingdom will fall under the new queen's rule, leading up to a number of rebellions and foreign invasions breaking out. Yet despite these adversities, the queen persevered. Through her own skills, a team of gifted retainers, and some luck, she managed to tackle the issues plaguing her kingdom, one by one. Gradually, her people's hesitation and disdain towards her grew into adoration and respect.

Among the challenges Queen Seondeok faced in life was the emperor of a nearby kingdom, Emperor Taizong of Tang. While he never opposed the kingdom of Silla directly, he staunchly refused to acknowledge Queen Seondeok's authority due to her gender. The Queen had repeatedly sent envoys and offerings in hopes of changing his mind, but it seemed as if the Emperor was firm on his decision. This conflict between the two kingdoms would change, however, amidst an invasion from the nearby kingdom of Baekje in the year 642. At the time, the enemy had taken a large number of fortresses and blocked the kingdom's trade routes. Witnessing Silla's plight, Emperor Taizong offered his assistance with the condition that after the invasion is repelled, Queen Seondeok is to step down and be replaced by a male ruler from the kingdom of Tang. While the emperor's assistance could certainly change the course of the war, the Queen refused. Seeing the Queen's resolve, the Emperor finally agreed to help the kingdom of Silla, and the Tang-Silla alliance succeeded in repelling the invaders. Since then, the two kingdoms remained as close allies for the remainder of Queen Seondeok's life.

Queen Seondeok ruled for roughly 15 years, her rule was marked with major advancements in astronomy, literature, and philosophy. The Queen was known for building Asia's first observatory, which helped farmers at the time, as well as a number of temples including the Hwangnyongsa, said to be the tallest structure in East Asia during the time of its construction. The Queen was also known as a devoted follower of Buddhism, as it was said that she frequently prayed in the Hwangnyongsa, wishing for the prosperity of her kingdom and the happiness of her people.

Queen Seondeok met her end on February 17, 647, on the last days of Bidam's rebellion due to an unspecified illness. She was buried in a tomb in Nangsan, one of the sacred mountains in Gyeongju. After Queen Seondeok's death, her cousin was then named as the next female ruler of Silla, and became Queen Jindeok.

Relationships
    Emperor Taizong of Tang:
    "To think we would meet again under such circumstances... ufufu, it seems our rivalry transcends the concept of death. Let us see one more time who among us is the better ruler."

Wu Zetian:
    "Ufufu, so you're the consort who succeeded that emperor... I must admit, our ways of governance could not have been any more different, yet I feel there are some things I could learn from you. I look forward to fighting by your side."

Xuanzang Sanzang:
    "Aah, Sanzang-sama is here!? I-I need to see her! There's a lot I'd like to ask her, like whether or not she has a direct line to the Buddha!"

Paracelsus von Hohenheim:
    "I-Is that the legendary western magus!? Awawa, I have so many questions about your techniques! For example, maybe on how your five elements are comparable to the Wuxing in oriental philosophy, or regarding your contributions to western astrology, or- W-Well, in any case, come with me, we have much to talk about!"

Helena Blavatsky:
    "I must admit, Master, I quite enjoy my conversations with Madame Blavatsky. Like me, she is a seeker of knowledge. I have nothing but admiration for her in that regard."

Creator's Notes
    Hm, I feel like I should learn more on how to write interesting personalities without making it too convoluted. I feel like her personality is a little too... simple and straightforward? Either way, enjoy, and comments welcome.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    tried to fix Saber's fc, is it showing up yet?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    tried to fix Saber's fc, is it showing up yet?
    Yeah, it works now.

While I'm still working on Melehan over here, I saw a pretty interesting alternative version of how Mordred's children were wiped out. See, in the most well known version, they were murdered in a church and an abby by Constantine. However, there is another version where they were hunted down and exterminated by Lancelot. I might try merging the two for my Melehan's lore, seeing as he is from the Prototype timeline.

Blog Entries
    I wonder how different proto Lancelot is the from normal one...

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

I wonder how different proto Lancelot is the from normal one...
    Probably similar to mainline, sans the attraction to Arthur. More in line with the original stories, but with a bit of Nasu flair here and there to make things interesting. I actually have a neat idea for a Proto-Lancelot servant that draws mainly from his later years. It's still a Berserker, because Lancelot, but his Mad Enhancement would be tied to an NP rather than something he has at default.

Blog Entries

Caster of Vega

"Here i am, i will help find your wish"

Class: Caster
    Alignment: lawful/good
    Region: Japan
    Height: 158cm
    Weight: 42kg
    Dislikes: solitude, rain, people who give up
    Talent: weaving
    Armaments: none
    Natural Enemy: Tentei, those without wishes

stats

Str: E
    End: E
    Agi: C
    Mna: EX
    Lck: E
    NP: EX

Skills

class skills

Territory Creation(B): Creation of a "Workshop" becomes possible. The nature of the physical world can be altered through the use of large barriers, and other similar devices.

Item Construction(A): The Skill to manufacture magical items. In Caster's case, she specializes in weaving Magical clothes that act as powerful mystic codes with several possible effects

personal skills

Familiars(Magpies)(C): Allows the use of Magpies as familiars. At this rank, they can be directed by thought alone, without need for a contract.

Wishing star(A): A skill that represents one as someone who listen to the desires of others. It allows Caster to collect the faith and hope of those who wish upon a star, turning it into Mana to fuel her actions while simultaniously granting them a rank up in luck.

Curse of Separation(A-): A skill symbolizing the curse that keeps Caster from meeting her husband. However, through her extensive efforts she manage to create a breach in the curse, meaning there is at least a miniscule chance that they will meet again. A rare situation where a negative modifier in a skill actually means something positive.

Noble phantasm

Seventh Night of Autumn, Evening of the Stars
    Aki Nanoka Hoshi Koyoi

Caster's Noble Phantasm is a recreation of the
    Star Festival
    Tanabata
    , the commemoration of the reencounter between Caster and her loved one.
    When activated, Caster is capable of attaining a single miracle. Even if is something way outside her capabilities like "crossing an impenetrable barrier" or "overcoming the power of a great god", it becomes possible for her in that moment.
    During this single autumn night, countless people entrust their wishes and hopes to the twins stars. It is a Noble Phantasm representing the power of Love triumphing over impossible odds, and as such it can only be used a single time before it becomes sealed for the rest of her summoning.

Background

Caster's identity is that of Orihime, also known as Zhinu or simply just weaver girl. She is one of the main protagonists in the "Tale of the Cowherd and the Weaver Girl" and is a manifestation of the star Vega.
    In the story, Caster is daughter of the
    King of the universe
    Tentei
    and weaves beautiful clothes for him by the bank of the Amanogawa. She ends up meeting and falling in love with Hikoboshi, the cosmic cowherd and incarnation of Altair, and they start neglecting their duties to spend time together.
    Furious, Caster's father curses the lovers to be in different sides of the
    Milky Way
    Cosmic River
    , forever separeted. Isolated from Hikoboshi, Caster cried for days until a flock of Magpies heard and came to her. They promise to, every seventh night of Autumn, make a brigde with their wings to allow the pair to meet. It is said that, if it rains on that day, the river floods and she will have to wait until another year.

personality

A naturally graceful person, Caster has the aura of something ethereal that makes her look calm and elegant at all times. This, combined with a slight twinge of sadness on her smile, gives her a otherworldly beauty the is at the same time serene and scary.
    She is a extince born to fulfil wishes. As such, it is very likely that she will put effort and go to great lengths to help her Master. However, such attitude can only be maintained so long as her Master keep believing, as she will stop caring and even look down at someone who gave up on their wish.
    Any mention of Hikoboshi will break her gracefulness and turn her into something like a "swooning and lovestruck giddy girl", although she will be very embarrassed once she recompose herself.

Last edited by the god of world-0; March 14th, 2020 at 01:02 AM.

Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think that, rather than fueling her with mana, Wishing Star could do something like granting a rank-up to Luck for everyone who wishes upon a star, as if she was making their wishes more likely to be granted. I'd also like to ask if there's any limitation to the miracle she can fulfill with her NP. It would be kind of OP if she could do the same or even more than the Holy Grail itself

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here is my First servant profile in the new thread .

The Smith of Kochel
    (Lancer)
    Hm so your the “Master” huh i hope we can have some good time together.
    Apperance

his clothing in Fighting Attire\/

Personal Data
    Height:197 cm
    Weight:132~ kg
    Origin:Germany/Bavarian Folklores(“Der Schmied von Kochel”)
    Alignment:True Neutral
    Attributes:Man,Brynhildr beloved
    Weapons:beside his two Noblephantasm Weapons has he a forgery Hammer and an Shortsword
    Other Qualifying Class(es):Berserker(;Ruler?,Saber?)
    roast meat
    Braten
    ”,Zussamenarbeit

Dislikes:arrogant Royals,mindless destruction,
    Talents:Hard Working,marinating and preservation of food,to make other feel Brave

Parameter:
    Strenght:C+
    Endurance:B
    Agility:C
    Luck:A
    Mana: D
    NP:B

Backstory
    Is an Bavarian Folk Hero who participated in the Habsburg Ottoman war where he stood out as he only with an Bar armed he stove and broke in the Gates of Belgrade and later after the War did he refused all rewards from the prince electors and went for several years back into anonymity ,until he reappear as one of the Rebellion leaders of the Farmer resistance against the royal troops of Joseph I during the spanish succesion war which culminated in the Sendlinger Mordweihnacht were roughly 1100 bavarians found their end and he although he were at that moment over eighty years old possessed he a great Stature and power as he fought with ironclad determination for the citizen of Bavaria and died finally as the last Defender at the old church of ST. Margeret.

His True identity is an mystery but he calls himself Balthasar Riesenberger and he had a wife and atleast two Sons

Personality

He is an person that has an hardworking and steadfast personality who has a pronounced loyalty feeling but not to an Authority like an King no towards his Landmen and -women as he is an Man who say

“An strong Mann fight for himself but an really strong Man fight for those that cant “

albeit it were never stated was he in his youthful days a fighter in the thirty years war and after that were he a Smith and craftworker who were an rather modest Man which didnt accepted the bribery of the royals .Albeit he is one that has no problem with spend his time with rather leisurely activities is it a fatal error to understimate him because of his decade long experience does he know quite accurate when its time to act serious ,it can be said that that is the result of his Age Wisdom as he himself admit it that in his younger years were he more hotblooded and recklessnes but now is he calmer and appreciate the other things in life more then before like tasty meals ,on or more gulps of drinks and perhaps the admirating gazes of younger Women and amazed faces of younger men that have the line”Wow that old man is buff and strong” line on their faces ,he is from the modern age in some aspects amazed especially about the different foods somebody can buy on the markets .As he would especially if summoned in germany raid the “Metzgereien” and then sample the various delicacies and compare them with them of his time (he will obviously pay just beside noted).He is though greatly angered for the loss of prestige of the Craftsmanship of nowadays

He has a Language quirk although he has due to the Grail like any other servant gained the abbility to freely converse with any other Human does he switch occasionally back into German especially if he is unfocused and is irritated if that is mentioned.

Relationship towards the Master and other Servants:

He has obviously not a high opinion about Kings or other royals and loathes them for their arrogance to having played with their subjects at their own amusement and would if he encounter them show no mercy especially against Tyrants,however he is more understanding towards wise kings who prioritize their subjects wellbeing ,also towards Knight and other mindless loyal servitors has he not an good oppinion as he views them as Narren that stopped to think for themselves ,however he has respect to other rebels or Modest Heroes that fought for their peoples cause and would like to having a nice chat on the campfire about their life with something to drink and eat.

Although he were an devout Christ was for him the people around him more important then an distanced being ,has he no special oppinion towards saints but should he encounter an Saint servant would he definitely act respectfull for their achievements they aquired but as they are opponent in an Grailwar as they are other servant will he say:

“Ich have nothing against you Saints but in this situation are we opponents so dont take it personally okay !”

He is however speakless when he see Heroes of old stories like Siegfried as example then would he adore them and feel in comparison to them minor as they faced odds and obstacles that are in his time unimaginable.However even then is he not retreating and fight with his utmost effort and grasp victory (if possible).

He is towards his Master initially a dutifull servant that follows his Masters guide in form of comrades in combat but it goes without saying that if his Master act to much at like an royal will he distance himself from him and do rather what he want instead of follow his directions. Should his Master be an younger one would he mentor them and help that they built themselves up as he will encourage them to train their body and becoming cnfident in their doing and will occasionally reward “
    diligent working
    Fleißiges schaffen
    ” with an tasty rast pork with dumpings you could pay hundred dollars for .Should his Master be a young women will he treat them a little bit more lenient but also demand that they are engage in physical training and would say to them :

“Come on Mädchen have also to train their bodies to not be fragile if you want to have success in live then you must start with to train your god given tools ...your Hands and Feets what do you look now on what have you thought i speak ?”

He as sidenote has nothing against the modern gender equality of the Women but demand that they are not use this as excuse to not give all .like would he also encourage his female Master : “Super you are making improvements now do you see what i mean look yourself in dem Spiegel you look like an Valkyrie beautifull and strong !”

Towards Childrenn is he very gentle and likes to tell them Tales or teach them smalll things like to carve wood as example or to repair their toys if he see that they are broken .

In general can be said that he can be called”the charismatic Grandfather that can be relied upon but beats your ass if you are dumb”

Dialogues al la Chaldea:

Matou Shinji:"
    Come here Boy
    Komm her Junge
    *he presses the ear of the Boy and pulls him towards him as he go* What have i heard you are acting so unacceptable tat screams after an punishmen ...i have destroyed the heating System in your house from now on will you if yu want to have hot water or a
    warm Room
    warme Stube
    you must split Wood and shovel coal and you will not unload it on your sister !Hoh you complain oke *crack his knuckles* thats better...

Wihelm Tell:”(De schoi hea) An fellow Volksheld interesting i have heard one or two times in my life of your Stories you have my respect as fellow men of the People tell me would have something against to keep company on the campfire and exchang our experience on some tsty meal and drink ?”

Jeanne D’arc :”A Fellow Flag Bearer but i can with just one gaze tell that your Flag shines brighter then mine,but you have truly gave your best for the people of your Land you have nothing to grief or regret only the upperclass had something against you im shure *he pats her head gently””.

Siegfried:”The Legendary Drachentöter der Niebelungen !Entschuldige my surprise *he bows*in comparison to such great Heroes of the old times am i a modest Warrior in the name of the people that could spend their Lives in peace through your Deedsreceive my utmost gratitude

Beniema:"
    Sweet Girl
    Süßes Mädchen
    ,you have an good Soul ,you want that i taste your dishes
    give it to me
    gut gib her
    *munch* thats really not bad *kneels down and pats her head* that have you done good but with These aromatic herbs would it be much better look here..."

Emiya:"You are making hollow Swords and your swordmanship lacks Soul thas is not tollerierbar you will from now on forge your Swords with your own Hands and i will Train your weaponship until i feel Soul in it...!"

Achill:"Hm if i look at you can i see my younger self in you …."

Habsburger:”Dont mention them that sinfull family of that Joseph I if i ever encounter him will i kill on the spot and i will never forgive them ."

The Reactions of other persons:

Matou Shinji:"ouch !OUCH!! you are hurt me ,What have you done !! Thats not fair ,you can Forget that *locks terrified* okay..okay ! i will do it !!!!

Wilhelm Tell:"Also i can feel that you are having that earnest atmospehre around you ,i accept that offer it were a Long time since i could talk to an like minded individual."

Jeanne Darc :"I cant believe that a man of your age is still so strong you must have the Blessings of Marina and Catherine ...huh ? what !?wha!? please ! huh ? that feels actually good"

Siegfried:"I am just also an simple Warrior and not deserving such praising but i accept them ."

Abbillities

Abilities:
    He is an Overall Adept fighter which albeit he never participated in an martial art due to that These subjects were in his time not known in his Area does he can be indeed called an Martial Artist as he has developed great dexterity and precision in his strikes be it armedor barehanded can his Fighting style be called an convergent counterpart to the martial arts practised in the far east ,he is practiser of an martial art "that Comes with the Age and experience"

Skills:

Classkills:

Magic Resistance: D(B)
    Due to that he lived near the modern age is he only possessing the minimum of Magic Resistence so only single action spells like Gandr are nullified but due to his second Nobephantasm is the rank of this skill elevated to B if the respective true name is released respectively does it rank up to C if fighting on holy grounds regardless the form of holy area (like a Church district,Shinto Shrine Area or an former pagan temple ruin)

Item Creation :E
    As he never touched the subject of Thaumaturgy in life is he unable to create mystic-codes but he is able to forge any object from Metall be it an soup kettle ,an cloth hook or a sword of masterclass out of mundane point of view anyway….
    Because they carry only as much magic in them as that they were made by the ands of an Servant.

“Entschuldige Master im in comparison to the Legendary crafter like Hephaestos ,Wayland and Masamune only an ordinary Worker.”

However if he was given the right materials could he perhaps make some more powerfull forgeries and he is also an quite good cook and can make some good meat dishes.

Personal skills:

Icon of the Folk:C+
    Denotes the state of being an symbol and fighter of the common populaze often possessed by Leaders of Rebellions and resistances it is acting as composite skill which confers the effects of Charisma ,Nature of an Rebellious Spirit and Bravery of the same rank.

Eye of Mind(True):B
    Albeit he never participated in fights that contained abnormal elements like the fights of Arthur's knights etc , is this high rank of this skill the crystallization of the raw years of practise and experience over 60 ~ years on the battlefield .

Beyond the Limits !: C
    Does denote the abbility to for an short time go over ones physical Limit and rank up a physical Parameter (Strenght,Endurance or Agilitty) for an short time.

Until the Last Man
    Bis Auf dem letzten Mann
    :C

Is Lancers crystallization as the last defender that fall as he fought in the church district to defend the last refugees.This skill confers the effects of Dignity Of The Rearguard,unyielding Will of the same as it allows Lancer to fight despite receiving horrendous injuries and also is Balthazar able to place an mental suggestion on his opponent in that to fight him and not chase after one other person also does this skill empower him the more the safety of other person(s) is threatened like his Master as example respectively the more dire the situation is the more output of power can he generate with perhaps self damaging results like an Man that goes beyond his limits to the End.

Also does this skill allows him to remain for upto one day in the world after his Master fall down regardless if he engage himself in an fight without Mana Backup or not .

Noblephantasm

Ernst-Brecher

Rank D~EX
    Anti Fortress/Anti-Unit

Is the Bar he was famous to wield with an deathly precision like it was an crushing spear of the old Age .As Lancer has it in combination with his second Noblephantasm shifted into and Flag bearing pole with a spear tip,it is in comparison to legendary weapon rather low in mystery and strenght itself but due to that is the Mana cost quite user (and Master) friendly .

Upon the evocation of the true name is the bar clad in an brownish glowing which is an weak form of Mana blast that is the embodiment of his “
    Willpower
    Willenskraft
    ” and although it posses under normal circumstances despite its Anti-Fortress classification more an medium strong Anti-Unit strenght and close range but the true force of this Noblephantasm is that it collects the strenght of the Allies and Comrades Balthasar has to protect and canalize their strenght in it.This also include in the Alliance included servants so example wise could if Arthoria would have similar like in Fate Zero her hand wounded and incapable to use Excaliber is he capable of use the power of the holy sword by similar like in the portrait displayed above being held and lifted by the Weapons of other servants is it able to included their Strenght and use their power which is sealed by the true name even if the Servant is due to some circumstance incapable to use it. however he must have their consents as condition .

Segen der Marina
    B
    Anti-Fear

Is the Flag on his Spear which is containing the the symbolised pride of the common people which didnt let them defeat without resistence against the invaders and also contains it the blessing of the Saint Margareta of Antiocha respectively kown as Saint Marina the Martyr which was the for her blessed district where Lancer had holded his last Stand and defended the refugees and “her” Church gave she him her Blessing as compensation for his deed in the name of protecting the refugees in her district.

by anouncing the phrase”Empfangt den Segen der Margareta und meine Freunde lasst euren Mut die Angst besiegen!” is the Flag on which symbols or hardship and the people are start to glow and the parameter of all Allies are ranked up on one rank and their wounds are healed aswell are all mental interferences of the Rank B or lower are nullified.

Zentnerschwer
    Anti-Unit

Is his Mace he spiked with countless nails.
    Although he had also without problems fight with his sword did he chose the mace as metaphor of the resistence against the royality that have represented themself with a Sword and he wanted to demonstrate that the courage and braveness of the common people can defeat the arrogance aswell the Royality self if they are unite them .

The effects of the Mace is that as it represents the hardships of the Folk and if used against King/Queen title bearing servants or to servants who were in their life servitors is the damage that this noblephatasm cause equal to an A Rank Noblephantasm and skills that are resolve around the authority of royalty are unable to affect Lancer.

Bond craft

"That does not apply. I cannot let such people go. If I had more of them, I would also take Constantinople away from the Turk."
    the elector About the Smith.

Creator Note
    So that is my first Servant in the new threaed i hope it is well accomplished .

At the start i wanted to make an defensive Lancer but he is more gotten into an more offensive direction and i would call him as scary strong Grandpa like Mentor figure.

As alwarys are Feedback more then welcome !
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; February 6th, 2020 at 02:52 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Smith of Kochel: Hmm, this is actually a pretty good sheet overall. It's not super wanked and feels like a decently mid-tiered Servant who could still give powerhouses a run for their money under the right conditions. His first NP letting him combine the power of his allies is simple but fitting and evocative. His other two NPs seem a little more generic, and the mace's effect in particular feels more fitting a Skill than an NP. I'd nix that and just add a mention in his Icon of the Folk Skill that he gains bonus damage against enemies affiliated with royalty. Other than that, I like this sheet a lot.

Out of curiosity, how do you think he'd get along with my Tugarin, since they're both rough-minded rebels with a heart of gold and dislike for the aristocracy?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I think that, rather than fueling her with mana, Wishing Star could do something like granting a rank-up to Luck for everyone who wishes upon a star, as if she was making their wishes more likely to be granted. I'd also like to ask if there's any limitation to the miracle she can fulfill with her NP. It would be kind of OP if she could do the same or even more than the Holy Grail itself
    good idea , i tried to to pass he impression that she is reciving strenght by being the "vessel for everyones wishes", but it also makes sense for people to receive some kind of answer.

the weakness of her NP is that all effects are temporary. it is something meant to be used in the moment for "blocking a unblockable attack" or "absolutelly killimg a immortal enemy' but wishing for thing like "unlimited money" will be kind of pointless since it will vanish three minunutes after.

Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    good idea , i tried to to pass he impression that she is reciving strenght by being the "vessel for everyones wishes", but it also makes sense for people to receive some kind of answer.

the weakness of her NP is that all effects are temporary. it is something meant to be used in the moment for "blocking a unblockable attack" or "absolutelly killimg a immortal enemy' but wishing for thing like "unlimited money" will be kind of pointless since it will vanish three minunutes after.
    How do you find actually my Smith Zero ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    How do you find actually my Smith Zero ?
    it's passable. the character's personality is cool and there is nothing wrong with the skill, but the np's are really uninteresthing and it is kind of hard to read everything because of all the grammar mistakes (no really, i have my own problems with english and really not that qualified to adress this things but go lord, it's hard to understand what you mean sometimes).

Fate / White Memoria

And now I present to you... Fate/Grand Order: Cosmos in the Seatbelt.

RIDER OF THE ROAD

Bio
    True Name: Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot (Alter)
    Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    Origin: Historical Fact - France

Armament: Unsafe Driving
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Catalyst: The fardier à vapeur,
    Dislikes: Traffic, Narrow-Mindedness

Parameters
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: D-
    LCK: D
    NP: C+

Lore
    Born in the Duchy of Lorraine in France in 1725, Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot is an individual who made it to the Throne of Heroes not for his own actions in life, but instead for the actions of others that were only possible because of him. That is to say, he is the inventor of the first thing we could rightfully call an 'automobile', the world's first 'full-size and working self-propelled mechanical land-vehicle'. Future innovators of the automobile such as Henry Ford, and any heroes who made their name via motor vehicle-related feats (Enzo Ferrari, Ayrton Senna, Evel Knievel, Le Prince Noir, The Stig, Dorothy Levitt, etc.) 'descend' from him in much the same way all heroes 'descend' from Gilgamesh.

His invention was the "fardier à vapeur", essentially a horse-drawn cart without any horses, replacing them with a single wheel in the front (bringing the total number of wheels to three) and a boiler that was the 'engine'. It could reportedly seat four passengers and move at 3.6 km/h, but Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot knew that, one day, he could bring it up to a staggering 7.8 km/h, if he really pushed his engineering. He first built the vehicle in 1770, and he tested it several times over the next two years, trying to perfect it.

The vehicle was functional, if not entirely practical or viable for wider use. It wasn't very stable due to poor weight distribution, its boiler was remarkably inefficient even for the time— its boiler had to be relit nearly every 15 minutes, adding significant travel time. Additionally, it handled rather poorly, especially on rough terrain, which isn't a particularly enticing feature on a vehicle intended for military use, meaning it would need to climb steep hills and be driven through uneven battlefields. In 1772, the project was officially abandoned.

And why is he an Alter Servant, you ask? Well, there's a nasty rumor about Cugnot that's passed from 'gossip' into 'common history' over the centuries. See, it's said that Cugnot, in 1771, temporarily lost control of his fardier and drove into a brick wall, toppling the wall and making history— he'd caused the world's first automobile accident.

Now, this story only began to crop up in 1804, the same year Cugnot passed away, and no reports of it exist before then, to our knowledge. Still, an urban legend like that is hard to live down, to the point where it's fundamentally affected Cugnot's legacy. In fact, it can be said he's more famous for 'causing the first automobile accident in the world' than for 'inventing the first automobile in the world'. As such, any attempt to summon him will have a roughly 50% chance of summoning his Alter form instead of his usual self. C'est la vie, I suppose...

Character
    Personality
    At the most basic level, Alter Cugnot's personality is not that different his true self-- he's an excitable, well-meaning guy who tries to think through problems as opposed to tackling them head on... though, due to his embodying the 'unsafe driver' as an Altered Servant, he's quite a bit more reckless, brash, and hot-blooded than he'd usually be.

The advancement of automobiles in modern times impresses and intrigues him to no end, and the fact that they're our primary way of traveling on land (in his eyes vindicating his invention even though it failed) makes him as happy as can be. He's likely to, should he encounter a car (or even a motorcycle), inspect it, try to fiddle with it, and definitely try to take it for a spin. Though, lacking that, he's happy to just talk about them.

Relationships
    Babbage: Ah! A fellow inventor and a lover of steam, eh? I think we'll get along just fine... now tell me, how fast can you make that armor of yours go!

Napoleon: Bonjour mon Empereur! I must thank you again for allowing me to return to work and restoring my pension after those barbarians took it! Say, have you gotten taller?

Henry Ford: ...Bit of a prick, no?

Any Rider Who Uses Something Other Than an Automobile: Tell me, fellow Servant, have you ever considered, how do you say, upgrading?

Skills
    Class Skills
    Riding: D
    Normally, he would be at least Rank C in the Riding Skill, but due to his summoning as an Alter, and thus the influence of his 'origin of accidents' trait, he's lost a Rank in it, and is prone to driving fast and furiously, leading into...

Mad Enhancement: D
    While behind the wheel of an automobile, Rider's Parameters all increase slightly, but he becomes far more aggressive and harder to reason with.

Personal Skills
    Innocent Monster: B
    He has become the embodiment of the 'Automobile Accident', a 'Human Car Crash' if you will. His form is nothing like it was in life, though some would say it's perfectly fit to the version of him that's been summoned.

Noble Phantasm
    Fardier à Vapeur
    Destroyer on the Road

Type: Vehicle, Anti-Unit
    Although the name of the Noble Phantasm is "Fardier à Vapeur", it would be more appropriate to call it "Garage of Babylon". Essentially, as the progenitor of the concept of 'Automobile', Cugnot is able to summon from thin air any self-propelled land vehicle ever built by humanity, from the Model T to a Segway to that big thing that carries around the Space Shuttle... though, he will use it almost exclusively for cars he likes (and sometimes trucks). He can summon them from thin air, and if they're already summoned, even cause them to drive to his current location with a whistle. The cars manifested by Fardier à Vapeur are low level Noble Phantasms themselves, and as such are far more durable and in many cases faster than the actual vehicles they're based on.

Due to his being an Alter, Cugnot's vehicles also draw power from 'the first car accident', where he supposedly destroyed a brick wall but his Fardier à Vapeur survived. Thus, non-magical walls and barriers of any kind are a non-obstacle to his vehicles, which will plow right through them, and magical barriers and those generated by other Servants will decrease by one Rank when faced with this Noble Phantasm... unfortunately, just as his status as "Father of the Automobile" allows him access to all cars, his legacy as "the First Unsafe Driver" likewise comes with side effects. Specifically, whether due to a probability altering ability of his Noble Phantasm, or perhaps (more likely) due to his own lack of common sense while behind the wheel, every vehicle he summons will eventually, without fail, crash and explode. Often spectacularly. He is generally unharmed by these, and a smart enough Master may even be able to adapt and use it as a weapon, but Cugnot insists the crashing isn't his fault.
    Last edited by kiwi; January 28th, 2020 at 09:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Cugnot: simple but quite fun, garage of babylon was not something i knew i wanted. also, awesome FC, that is Another Drive from Kamen rider Zi-o right? does that mean regular Cugnot looks like normal drive?

Fate / White Memoria

he would likely look like regular drive with a mustache, yes

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Would anyone happen to have any suggestions for a Japanese Servant who could fit well with a sadistic Master? My Yomi Lostbelt idea is almost complete but there is still one missing piece; the Crypter's Servant. My idea for that Lostbelt's Crypter is that they're a sadistic psychopath who quite enjoys the "every day, 1,000 people die and 1,500 are born" thing going on in that Lostbelt and tries to take advantage of it for their own personal enjoyment. Unfortunately, my knowledge of Japanese history and mythology isn't that great and I can't really think of anything...
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    lostbelt kushinada hime that never met susanoo?

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Would anyone happen to have any suggestions for a Japanese Servant who could fit well with a sadistic Master? My Yomi Lostbelt idea is almost complete but there is still one missing piece; the Crypter's Servant. My idea for that Lostbelt's Crypter is that they're a sadistic psychopath who quite enjoys the "every day, 1,000 people die and 1,500 are born" thing going on in that Lostbelt and tries to take advantage of it for their own personal enjoyment. Unfortunately, my knowledge of Japanese history and mythology isn't that great and I can't really think of anything...
    Maybe a Berserker Yamata Orochi? He could certainly be sadistic, though less in a torturer sense than just a violent brute indulging his desire to shamelessly bully those weaker than him (and taking a special lust for good-looking women). Since it'd be awkward to summon him as a Servant normally because of the whole "giant eight-headed dragon" thing he could take on a semi-humanoid form normally, though still with dragon heads (I imagine him looking kind of like Azi Dahaka from the Mondaiji-Tachi series). His NPs could be transforming into his true giant dragon body for a short time, and the Kusanagi sword he can wield by virtue of technically being its original owner.