Thread: Heroic Spirit's Lore Strange Tales: Edmond Dantès, The King of Cavern - Translation

Heroic Spirit's Lore Strange Tales: Edmond Dantès, The King of Cavern - Translation

Hello! It is a pleasure to meet all of you(?) I was always lurking the forum for years, but I never created an account because I didn't see how I could contribute even in discussions. But, for a few weeks now, using the little free time I have, I decided to translate the Dantès Drama CD, which as far as I saw there were only a few summaries of the chapters. I wanted to help the community in some way, even if it wasn't as influential as some people here do.

I am editing and posting the chapters on Youtube. Japanese and English are not my native languages, so there may be some errors or even relatively poor parts of the translations. So I ask that you please criticize me, if the translation or editing has something that can improve, I would be very happy to have anyone's opinion! Thanks for your attention.

Here the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqK...ZtDyj7tOUxkIzw

Last edited by Tenshi; February 20th, 2020 at 05:27 AM.

Nice work, this is very cool.

I just did a cursory reading, but the only correction I would give now (other than some small typos here and there) is that 回転式拳銃 is not really meant to be the model of the gun but a term for a regular revolver.

Ohh I see I see, when he said "Shiki Kenju" I though he was referring to the WWII Pistol, my bad! Thank you! But please, if you notice any more mistakes tell me, about those smallers one you mentioned too. I kinda have a text reviewer to help to see some errors, but still many things end up passing cuz my fault
    Last edited by Tenshi; February 21st, 2020 at 08:07 AM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Thank you for the translation, I'm looking forward to it

ohh finally after 3 years someone is doing it, thank you so much for the translation i am definitely looking forward to it

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    YES!!! Thanks for translating this. I've been waiting to for a translation in forever. Keep up the good work!