Page 101 of 453 FirstFirst ... 51919699100101102103106111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 9057

Thread: Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days (FSN x Nanoha Crossover)

I read those already but there are other snippets that's not cataloged.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    Nah, I kidd, I'll just go reread my snippet featuring the kids of Shirou and the aces and see if I can get some Proto-bar out of Nanoha's son.
    If all fails we still have Erio and his potential love triangle :P
    I also think the BAR should be Shirou's alone - just use the love triangle with Erio, please. (maybe you can write this one next time?)

And good job on the sax snippet; though I felt it was something of a grade down compared to your other snippets (this one's a B when others are A or even EX).

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I get mainly the long and epic ones. I do miss about half of them, but they're either not up to par, or I just don't like them. Oh and there might be one that I just forgot about and I'm too lazy to go after it.

This is a forum and sifting through hundreds of pages is normal. Though this thread has an abnormal amount of posts, but that's what the table of contents and the search function is for.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by staplesdex2 View Post
    Isn't it about time to put up a separate thread containing all the tie-in snippets? I'm starting to lose track of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by nununu View Post
    Heroslayer tallies fraggle's snippets on the chapter index. See first post.

Most of them are posted on the first page, and the ones that arent are only for those who dare dig trough the many pages of this thread.

Mostly because a few are mindbreakingly grimdark( TYPE-MERCURY paying Mid-CHild a visit) or just plain silly.

Illya is best servant

As the peeked through the door the Aces froze, the sight of Shirou dressed in a simple white shirt and a pair of blue pants playing the instrument while standing lodging itself into their mind.

Nanoha moved her hand to wipe away the drool that had started to slip out of her mouth

Fate's eyes refused to separate themselves of Shirou's hips

Hayate didn't even blink, until she finally was able to speak again.

"Epic sax"
    Soon to be followed by epic sex.

"Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    -- Chinese Proverb

Blog Entries
    Most of them are posted on the first page, and the ones that arent are only for those who dare dig trough the many pages of this thread.

Mostly because a few are mindbreakingly grimdark( TYPE-MERCURY paying Mid-CHild a visit) or just plain silly.
    Right, that's the one that I forgot about and I don't want to sift through for. Mainly because... yeah, that one broke my mind with how Grim Dark it is.

Do you feel like a hero yet? Soldat der Trauer's Avatar
    A world that never was, a dream that might yet be.
    @Heroslayer: That was grim dark for you??? Are you serious?

Who else thought that particular snippet was dark?
    Let the victor...be justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

Blog Entries
    *roll eyes* I was joking. I was referring to my post after the snippet.

I'm sitting here. I'm catching up..............

Then my brain broke. This is the resault.

__________________________________Shirou? What...___________________________________

The entire body of Section 6 blinked in union. Everyone had come to work today, expecting it to be slow… but the scene out front of the main building had drawn all but the most remote members of the Section to it. Not long after the last few had arrived had the entire section attained some odd synchronization with the blinking as their minds tried to reboot from what they were seeing.

Freelancer Shirou Emiya was well known by the entire staff of the Section, as was his relationship with the Commander and the two Captains of the forward team. So the odd appearance by the Freelancer tended to go without note. But this? This was just too damn weird NOT to get noticed. Hence the large crowd that had unintentionally gathered to see what happened. That is if anyone could get their brains to work in order to ask the question. Males and Females respectively had different reasons for the mind blank.

The silence was broken as Signum pushed her way through the crowd. “Alright, what are you all doing? Get back to work… Shirou?” The Knight blinked and shook her head, long since immune to the weirdness that her Master’s “boyfriend” got up to. “Why are you stuck to the side of the building upside down, and without a shirt on?”

Said Magus, in said position, in said state of dress gave a embarrassed smile (making most the women in the crowd instantly faint much to Signum’s dismay), “Tried playing a practical joke on Nanoha and Fate and it backfired… Hayate found me earlier but decided to leave me here as punishment for doing something so stupid… and I also think to show me off though I’m not sure about that part.”

The Second of Lightning Team sighed in exasperation. This was going to be a long day.
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

And I was the guy that waded through the whole thread reading other snippets not listed.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle hatori's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^ me too.
    I shall serve thy cause, upon my honour, till thy death.
    -Avenger/Jester. Trinity Series.
    Destined Legacies, shamelessly rewriting it since 2010

When I go random.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    And I was the guy that waded through the whole thread reading other snippets not listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by hatori View Post
    ^ me too.

Was it worth the effort?

Illya is best servant

yes, yes it was.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Of course.
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    For those of you who missed it.

ORT snippet
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

Blog Entries
    You know, I was looking at the original outline for Lyrical Days and I was surprised at how much this thing has changed since my original creation of the story.

Anyone else see this kind of thing when they write?

EDIT: I finally got past my bit of writer's block with a scene in chapter 5. So progress has started again. It's slow, but it's being written.
    Last edited by Heroslayer; October 9th, 2011 at 06:33 PM.

Thats great hero.

I see it all the time.
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

US Friend Code
    I have also braved every page in this forum it took me more than 6 HOURS to get through the first 100 after that I was caught up and did not have to binge.
    It was so worth reading all of it.
    Last edited by rajvir; October 9th, 2011 at 08:00 PM. Reason: read the other posts

Now that I think about it, what happened to tha Omake of when Shirou substituted for Nanoha's training class?

The one where he got offered a job?
    End of an Empire

Badass Side-Step