Page 149 of 453 FirstFirst ... 4999139144147148149150151154159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 9057

Thread: Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days (FSN x Nanoha Crossover)

Vivio will become the new Kaiser and bring the wrath of the New Belkan Empire down upon Kirei and Gilgamesh? After summoning Iskandr to help out?
    If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    You do realize that Iskander will go completely wild when someone tells him that there are other planets besides earth to conquer right?

It's a good this his chariot isn't capable of space flight......

Illya is best servant

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    You do realize that Iskander will go completely wild when someone tells him that there are other planets besides earth to conquer right?

And then he pillages Vimana. Don't ask how.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post

In fact, he was told, in RL history/Legend, that there may be other worlds with life on them, he began to cry, and when asked what ailed him, he asked something like "Do you not think it a matter for lamentation, that with an infinite number of worlds, we have not yet conquered one?"

"Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    -- Chinese Proverb

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Megaolix's Avatar
    fraggle doesn't have the monopoly on cruelty. Here's something I imagined.

Obviously, there's going to be conflicts on Earth in the future since Archer fought a lot before his death. Whenever Shirou is here to stop it or not in thsi alternate universe probably won't change things much. Now, how about a huge conflict threatening the world? Say, happening after Shirou's death. Something that a still grieving Nanoha wouldn,t hesitate to stop, since her family and friends are here (say Fate is on a job somewhere else and Hayate, on a command post, can't just walk and go somewhere else). Of course, since it's big enough that it may doom humanity, the Counter Force also shows up. Of course, they still have the nasty habit of just wiping out everyone fighting.

Can you guess who the World send to kill Nanoha? Simply because the element of surprise could end this quick?

Nanoha is forcibly teleported back by someone, say Yuuno, who followed after her as soon as he heard what she was doing. But can you guess her state of mind after the person she loved tried to kill her with each attack he launched? And after Rin has no choice but to explain to Nanoha what happened to Shirou since his death before she try to go back and rescue him without knowing what is going on at all?

And on the Holy Grail War, Archer use this memory (because that would definitely stick in his mind) to make Nanoha stop attempting to defend his younger self from him, should she be here to try to reason with him to stop.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaolix View Post
    fraggle doesn't have the monopoly on cruelty. Here's something I imagined.

Obviously, there's going to be conflicts on Earth in the future since Archer fought a lot before his death. Whenever Shirou is here to stop it or not in thsi alternate universe probably won't change things much. Now, how about a huge conflict threatening the world? Say, happening after Shirou's death. Something that a still grieving Nanoha wouldn,t hesitate to stop, since her family and friends are here (say Fate is on a job somewhere else and Hayate, on a command post, can't just walk and go somewhere else). Of course, since it's big enough that it may doom humanity, the Counter Force also shows up. Of course, they still have the nasty habit of just wiping out everyone fighting.

Can you guess who the World send to kill Nanoha? Simply because the element of surprise could end this quick?

Nanoha is forcibly teleported back by someone, say Yuuno, who followed after her as soon as he heard what she was doing. But can you guess her state of mind after the person she loved tried to kill her with each attack he launched? And after Rin has no choice but to explain to Nanoha what happened to Shirou since his death before she try to go back and rescue him without knowing what is going on at all?

And on the Holy Grail War, Archer use this memory (because that would definitely stick in his mind) to make Nanoha stop attempting to defend his younger self from him, should she be here to try to reason with him to stop.
    Hmm... right now my mind is more intrigued by [If the Counter Force kills everyone, to what length it would go to? Would it follow Nanoha off-planet to finish off what it started and leads to killbot!EMIYA haunting Nanoha for the rest of her life?] concept than the potential cruelty factor.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Megaolix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
    Hmm... right now my mind is more intrigued by [If the Counter Force kills everyone, to what length it would go to? Would it follow Nanoha off-planet to finish off what it started and leads to killbot!EMIYA haunting Nanoha for the rest of her life?] concept than the potential cruelty factor.
    Nah, it's probably restricted to the planet...

Hey, what if it attempts to kill her each time she try to return to Earth? Meaning she can never return to Earth again.

^Now that is just bad. ARGH!! Someone PLEASE write a heartwarming, fluffy, waffy snippet to dispell this thrice accursed grimderpness that has popped up all of a sudden. (I'm looking at you here fraggle since you started it.)
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaolix View Post
    Nah, it's probably restricted to the planet...

Hey, what if it attempts to kill her each time she try to return to Earth? Meaning she can never return to Earth again.
    It would be strong, sad, and interesting. Keep on going.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

You know what does Alaya cover? Like does it protect off-world humans like those in Nanoha?Can it summon counter guardian in different worlds?

US Friend Code
    I dont really know myself heroslayer do you know

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nope, Counter Guardians are restricted to the Supreme Reality Marble within Alaya's influence. Or at least, that's what I'm using.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    Nope, Counter Guardians are restricted to the Supreme Reality Marble within Alaya's influence. Or at least, that's what I'm using.
    Counter Guardians are limited to the reach of the Counter Force, which is limited by the will that spawned it. The world has the will of the hippies, Gaia, and the will of mankind/all humans to survive, Alaya. If a human was born on Earth (like Nanoha) and has a will to survive (like Nanoha), Alaya is present in him/her (her). Given that the Counter Force can fuck things up for people trying to come back from Akasha, distance being a limiting factor to it is a bit silly.

As a human, Nanoha can't possibly escape Magical Killbot Area of Effect Sword Raining Energy Blob Counter Guardian Archer!Shirou, ever. Even if she runs to the ends of the Dimensional Sea, it won't be enough.

But, of course, Word of God has precedence.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    Counter Guardians are limited to the reach of the Counter Force, which is limited by the will that spawned it. The world has the will of the hippies, Gaia, and the will of mankind/all humans to survive, Alaya. If a human was born on Earth (like Nanoha) and has a will to survive (like Nanoha), Alaya is present in him/her (her). Given that the Counter Force can fuck things up for people trying to come back from Akasha, distance being a limiting factor to it is a bit silly.

As a human, Nanoha can't possibly escape Magical Killbot Area of Effect Sword Raining Energy Blob Counter Guardian Archer!Shirou, ever. Even if she runs to the ends of the Dimensional Sea, it won't be enough.

But, of course, Word of God has precedence.
    Even if Word of God has precedence, what if Word of God is incorrect?

God's a liar?

Well, even if it's incorrect, Word of God becomes the ultimate truth and rewrites reality. (Right. I'm tired. Shut up.)

Do you feel like a hero yet? Soldat der Trauer's Avatar
    A world that never was, a dream that might yet be.
    Someone call Ryougi over.

Hell no we're not having the Shin Megami Tensai YHWH suppress us anymore!
    Let the victor...be justice.

Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alaya needs more than one human light years away to manifest a Counter Guardian. She has influence there yes, but not enough to have a will there.

Alaya is a she? I thought it was more of an it. (probably not important I know)

How does Alaya even get the power to sustain itself aynyway, as well the power to mainifest counter guardians? Does it leach off residual prana from humans or something, or does it have some sorce of mana gaia never claimed for itself?

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Even if Word of God has precedence, what if Word of God is incorrect?
    Then it becomes God's reality marble.
    And as we all know, reality marbles have precedence over logic.

Not that it matters, since for all we know, Counter Force doesn't manifest in the way servants do, but as imaginary points in space containing their abilities (pretty much like the prototype cyber elves in Rockman Zero series, energy beings without real bodies).

Oh, and by the way, Heroslayer - nice fiction. Though getting through all those discussion pages almost killed me.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiheKazeto View Post
    Then it becomes God's reality marble.
    And as we all know, reality marbles have precedence over logic.

Not that it matters, since for all we know, Counter Force doesn't manifest in the way servants do, but as imaginary points in space containing their abilities (pretty much like the prototype cyber elves in Rockman Zero series, energy beings without real bodies).

Oh, and by the way, Heroslayer - nice fiction. Though getting through all those discussion pages almost killed me.
    wow you managed to get through all 298 pages I got caught up in the hundreds and it took me days how long did it take you to get to the current page.