Page 161 of 453 FirstFirst ... 61111151156159160161162163166171211261 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 9057

Thread: Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days (FSN x Nanoha Crossover)

mhmm, Nanoha's the closest target though. May not be specifically out to get either of 'em but she'd be the closest as RH's master. Yandere's creepy....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylina View Post
    mhmm, Nanoha's the closest target though. May not be specifically out to get either of 'em but she'd be the closest as RH's master. Yandere's creepy....
    Well, Yuuno was RH's original owner, so...*maybe*?
    Agreed, but maybe "yandere" isn't the best term...or at least maybe not full out Yandere (like Yuno)...

wait...Lyco? As in Lyco from TFF Omakes who cursed us all with pox? ...you got posts fast....o.o

Blog Entries
    wait...Lyco? As in Lyco from TFF Omakes who cursed us all with pox? ...you got posts fast....o.o
    Yep, the same pessimistic person; I curse a lot of people with the pox, though it's mainly a joke that happened IRL a few years back. I'm also amazed about the posts I've gotten, seriously. XP

And who would you be on TFF Omakes or FF.net? Just curious.

wow....well, welcome! It's Lazarian~

Blog Entries
    wow....well, welcome! It's Lazarian~
    Yeah, that was my reaction. Though I did post my fanfic idea here...so that might add a lot to my posts. XP
    Nice to see you, Lazarian here. ^^

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    off topic again? jeex, it's like you people want me to keep posting snippets like this -_-

------------------ heart to heart--------------------

The greatest difference between a storage device and an intelligent device was that the latter was almost sentient, possessing their own thoughts and personalities. Mages who used such devices would often refer to them as an ally of a friend. A good example of this could be seen in the cases of the intelligent devise ' Raising Heart'. In the years that the red gem has been in the possession of the young woman it had developed into a spirit as optimistic as her owner, speaking in a polite force but just as willing as her master to wield their power. And as always she wished the best for her master. even-----

" Two months forced vacation! no magic at ALL!?" Nanoha yelled in response as Shamal delivered judgment on the injured patient. "But Shirou just accepted a front line mission. He's about to leave for the outer rim! He could get hurt out there, if I can't come with him.."

"Shirou has see worse without you there. The criminal activity there is bad, but he can handle it. However, it might kill you if you try to keep running after him every time you get worried like this." Shamal replied with a frown. " you haven't taken any day off in the last 6 months."

"Besides, I can take care of myself Nanoha" Shirou spoke up as he walked into the examination room, Raising heart floating around him with a lazy flap of her pink energy wings. "'ll be back in 6 weeks, and I'll contact you every day. So take some time to rest."

"But..."

"Also" Shamal interrupted. " To make sure you stay put I'm confiscation Raising heart from you. I'll have Shirou keep if with him for now. This way you know he's being watched over, and I know that you are taking your time off.

"B-But!" Nanoha muttered, not liking where this was going.

"Do not worry, my master. I shall make sure that he remains safe, and refrains from bringing himself into excess danger."

"OH?" Shirou smiled. " And how will you do that?"

In response the red gem lowed itself in front of Shirou's face. Nanoha felt that if her device had a face it would be grinning right now. Raising heart started to flap her wings around as her core started to glow.

"HEY!! LISTEN!". The red blur yelled as it started dancing around Shirou's head, as it flapped her wings around.

"Oh no you didn't " Shirou muttered as he tried to grab the jewel, only for her to dance out of his grasp.

"HEY!! LISTEN!"

" I'm going to put you into a glass jar when I get my hand on you!"

Nanoha laughed at the spectacle, as Shirou chased the red blur trough the room.

--------------

AN: Nanoha has RH, Fate has Bardiche and Hayate has Reinforce II. Shirou is the only one without a talking weapon/device....
    Last edited by fraggle; December 9th, 2011 at 12:12 PM.

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    off topic again? jeex, it's like you people want me to keep posting snippets like this -_-

------------------ heart to heart--------------------

The greatest difference between a storage device and an intelligent device was that the latter was almost sentient, possessing their own thoughts and personalities. Mages who used such devices would often refer to them as an ally of a friend. A good example of this could be seen in the cases of the intelligent devise ' Raising Heart'. In the years that the red gem has been in the possession of the young woman it had developed into a spirit as optimistic as her owner, speaking in a polite force but just as willing as her master to wield their power. And as always she wished the best for her master. even-----

" Two months forced vacation! no magic at ALL!?" Nanoha yelled in response as Shamal delivered judgment on the injured patient. "But Shirou just accepted a front line mission. He's about to leave for the outer rim! He could get hurt out there, if I can't come with him.."

"Shirou has see worse without you there. The criminal activity there is bad, but he can handle it. However, it might kill you if you try to keep running after him every time you get worried like this." Shamal replied with a frown. " you haven't taken any day off in the last 6 months."

"Besides, I can take care of myself Nanoha" Shirou spoke up as he walked into the examination room, Raising heart floating around him with a lazy flap of her pink energy wings. "'ll be back in 6 weeks, and I'll contact you every day. So take some time to rest."

"But..."

"Also" Shamal interrupted. " To make sure you stay put I'm confiscation Raising heart from you. I'll have Shirou keep if with him for now. This way you know he's being watched over, and I know that you are taking your time off.

"B-But!" Nanoha muttered, not liking where this was going.

"Do not worry, my master. I shall make sure that he remains safe, and refrains from bringing himself into excess danger."

"OH?" Shirou smiled. " And how will you do that?"

In response the red gem lowed itself in front of Shirou's face. Nanoha felt that if her device had a face it would be grinning right now. Raising heart started to flap her wings around as her core started to glow.

"HEY!! LISTEN!". The red blur yelled as it started dancing around Shirou's head, as it flapped her wings around.

"Oh no you didn't " Shirou muttered as he tried to grab the jewel, only for her to dance out of his grasp.

"HEY!! LISTEN!"

" I'm going to put you into a glass jar when I get my hand on you!"

Nanoha laughed at the spectacle, as Shirou chased the red blur trough the room.
    Ruby tries to copy Navi and gets Shirou angry at her (him?)? Nice!~ X3

hahahahahalollolololl!!! Hey listen!
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

How about giving RH Ruby's personality when it's with Shirou?

Potent threat indeed! Shirou better behave~

six weeks with Shirou made RH a bit snarky, to Nanoha's dismay.

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    six weeks with Shirou made RH a bit snarky, to Nanoha's dismay.
    ...I fund that. Seriously, sarcasm is the best thing for anyone. Except people who are only Snark Bait. ^w^

This makes me wonder how Shirou's device will evolve if Hero ever lts him past the simple storage/sealing stage....
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    ...I fund that. Seriously, sarcasm is the best thing for anyone. Except people who are only Snark Bait. ^w^
    Silence reined on the battle field as the smoke and falling debris shrouded the impact site of Nanoha's latest starlight breaker, the omly sound remaining her breathing and the sound of the wind blowing----

"As usual, my beloved master truly excels in displaying her affection to our beloved suicidal hero."

Nanoha glared at the staff, which remained silent even as a crackling sound could be heard at the spot where Nanoha was holding onto the weapon with a bit more force then necessary.

" OW?" A male voice could be heard as a battered and bruised Shirou stammered out of the cloud of dust.

" What will It be Master? Date and Dinner, or shall I bind him down and drag him into the nearest changing room?"

Nanoha's expression darkened for a moment as a dark aura projected herself around her body.

"Bind him."

"Very well my master. 'Chain bind: Shirou with a Ribbon version."

----

"TEANA! DID YOU SEE THAT!" Subaru shouted as she pointed her finger at the explosion in he battle simulator.

"Subaru, I tasted that" The other girl replied, taking a sip of water to clear the taste of dust out of her mouth.

----

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    Silence reined on the battle field as the smoke and falling debris shrouded the impact site of Nanoha's latest starlight breaker, the omly sound remaining her breathing and teh sound of the whind blowing----

"As Usual, my beloved master truly excels in displaying her affection to our beloved suicidal hero."

Nanoha glared at the staff which remained silent even as a crackling sound could be heard, coming from the spot where Nanoha was holding onto the weapon with a bit more force then necessary.

" OW?" A male voice could be heard as a battered and bruised Shirou stammered out of the cloud of dust.

" What will It be Master? Date and Dinner, or shall I bind him down and drag him into the nearest changing room?"

Nanoha's expression darkend for a moment as a dark aura projected herself around her body.

"Bind him."

"Very well my master. 'Chain bind: Shirou with a Ribbon version."

----

"TEANA! DID YOU SEE THAT!" Subaru shouted as she pointed her finger at the explosion in he battle simulator.

"Subaru, I tasted that" The other girl replied, taking a sip of water to clear the taste of dust out of her mouth.

----
    Whatever part I had in inspiring that, if any, I'm so glad/happy about. X3
    Though I wonder what color of ribbon that would be...Pink? Red? Grey? Silver? XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

SWEET!!!!!
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

Blog Entries
    Now all we need is for RH to go overboard and remind Shirou of how Archer talks every time it speaks =P
    (Cause the snark here reminds me more of Archer taunting Rin than Shirou's brand of sarcasm IMO)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
    Now all we need is for RH to go overboard and remind Shirou of how Archer talks every time it speaks =P
    (Cause the snark here reminds me more of Archer taunting Rin than Shirou's brand of sarcasm IMO)
    ...sorry, doesn't sound all that good to me. I prefer GlaDOS brand of snark in this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by expertus View Post
    awwww... SH!+... befriending using the fake-spiral sword that has the ability to 'penetrate' almost anything... man, Nanoha will get boned by Shirou's sword...
    lol...boned...lol...heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh