Page 201 of 453 FirstFirst ... 101151191196199200201202203206211251301 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 9057

Thread: Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days (FSN x Nanoha Crossover)

Blog Entries
    He could use Soul Eater-verse Excalibur, and gain Wings of Light.
    The cost is too high, though. XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

US Friend Code
    But then that would involve severely messing with Saber's past.
    Let's NOT do that.
    ... Does anyone remember this thread: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...-input-welcome ?

So, according to D&D's alignment check, I'm a True Neutral. Huh.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zhead View Post
    But then that would involve severely messing with Saber's past.
    Let's NOT do that.
    Also why it shouldn't be done. Not just to preserve Shirou's...remaining sanity.
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Swordcar Rider Emiya Shirou?

That's going to be a mental image I can never get rid of. But Swordcar plus Kanshou and Bakuya would be a devastatingly effective combination attack.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ice-car

That's the Icecar, which is the non-faker version of the Swordcar.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevelyan View Post
    Swordcar Rider Emiya Shirou?

That's going to be a mental image I can never get rid of. But Swordcar plus Kanshou and Bakuya would be a devastatingly effective combination attack.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ice-car

That's the Icecar, which is the non-faker version of the Swordcar.

Pft. Ice-car? Puh-leeees~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nununu View Post
    The Rakan as the Old Spice Guy: "I'm on a sword." XD
    F/GO SUPPORT

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Wing Blades are magical constructs, like a spell not actual swords.

Anyways, again with the Kyudo. Shirou picks it up in High school in Canon. This Shirou doesn't even go to high school. He joins the TSAB once he's finished with compulsorily education. He'll be too busy honing his swordsmanship, helping around at school, training under the Knights, going on the odd missions with the Aces or Yuuno and living his life to go into it. And if you say that he's a natural and will be pulled to Archery for god sake I scream. Just because you're good at something doesn't mean you're pulled to it like a magnet or something. It is a skill that needs to be unlocked. Plenty of people have talents that are hidden because they never tried it. You keep thinking like a outsider with information about Shirou's future rather than looking at it from his own perspective.

Sword spamming is an option, but Shirou doesn't use it like Gil does. Mostly because it isn't that useful against Mages at the moment. Just launching swords at an opponent isn't going to do anything. The Barrier Jacket alone is enough to block a regular arrow and an actual barrier spell or shield would just block it like it was nothing. Throwing swords and launching them once he has some Magical Swords will be a short to mid range option. His preferred method with sword launching is to herd the opponent to a point where he can engage in close combat again.

No Ice Car, no Excalibur and Shirou is not some Chinese guy in a bad old martial arts movie that can throw a sword and jump on it. Shirou's Projections float because they aren't there completely yet. Shirou doesn't have 'sword kinesis' in anything other than Hrunting and that's simple part of the NP's innate ability rather than Shirou controlling it.

And again, I do have methods that help with the range capability. For gods sake I have like three arcs in between As and Strikers, there will be time for Shirou to learn stuff and adapt.

You know, a normal arrow wouldn't work. But a reinforced arrow is a different story considering how reinforcement actually works. Just saying. >_>

Edit:
    Throwing swords and launching them once he has some Magical Swords will be a short to mid range option. His preferred method with sword launching is to herd the opponent to a point where he can engage in close combat again.
    This doesn't seem very effective either. A mid-range attack isn't going to force a long range magic user to close in on Shirou. They'd just continue with long range bombardment. This tactic would only work against those intending to get back in to melee range anyway. Thus, it's pretty pointless.
    Last edited by Muramasa; January 8th, 2012 at 02:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    That's the point. It isn't to be used in a long range battle. He would use the herding method in short to mid range battles to lead the opponent into a situation where he can go into close combat. It's not a range option.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    That's the point. It isn't to be used in a long range battle. He would use the herding method in short to mid range battles to lead the opponent into a situation where he can go into close combat. It's not a range option.
    Well... it has other uses. Like using it as a distraction to create openings for Shirou to take advantage of.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    Shirou doesn't have 'sword kinesis' in anything other than Hrunting and that's simple part of the NP's innate ability rather than Shirou controlling it.
    Swordkinesis is a stupid way of saying it, I agree, but he's clearly got some way of causing the weapons he projects to possess speed when they're brought into being - or else EMIYA sword-spamming Caster and Shirou counter-spamming Gilgamesh wouldn't be possible.

Blog Entries
    I know that, that's a singular method. They were talking about using a sword as a hover board or something stupid like that.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Hey...how bout a Jetpack? :P

Cause Jetpacks are just that awesome. A magical Jetpack all the more so. xD

I kid I kid. How did you do on your finals btw?

US Friend Code
    That's a good question Hero how did you do on your finals also I have a question do you live at your college.

Blog Entries
    Uh... I did okay and no. At the moment my schooling is a bit complicated.

US Friend Code
    Well I am happy you did well.

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    Hey...how bout a Jetpack? :P

Cause Jetpacks are just that awesome. A magical Jetpack all the more so. xD
    Well, one of my ideas involves Sakura and/or her Servant with a magical jetpack, but she isn't Matou Sakura, and I seriously doubt Hero will be using it (he can if he wants, but its not compatible with this idea, since it involves a very different 4HGW than happened in this timeline, without Kariya participating - doesn't seem like something he'll want to include, anyway).

EDIT: Also glad you did well Heroslayer.

"Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    -- Chinese Proverb

夜属 Nightkin
    I read that four page comic about the time Nanoha turned up at her parents with Vivio in her arms (latched on?), but of course this time Shirou Emiya is around so.....

Vivio meets the family

Nanoha stood in front of her father, mother, sister and brother with her newly adopted four year old daughter Vivio.

"Everyone, I'll like you to meet my daughter, Vivio." Nanoha stated simply, seemingly forgetting that she was barely sixteen, carrying what definitely looked like a four year old in her arms.
    Her family that was sitting around their dining room table was silent for about five seconds, until they processed the data and stood up quickly, almost teleporting around Nanoha to barrage her with questions.

"But how is that even possible?" Mentioned her mother.

"Well, if you take into the age of the child, wouldn't that mean she was twelve when...." her brother was trying to work out when...

"WHO WOULD DO THAT TO MY DAUGHTER?!" yelled the father, pulling out a katana from somewhere. Nanoha's mother took a somewhat unorthodox approach at stopping her husband from doing something stupid by wrapping her arm around his neck and putting him in a headlock.

"But really, when could have Nanoha gotten pregant anyway?" the mother mentioned.

"Wasn't there that time when she taken by TSAB and didn't come back for while?" muttered the brother quietly, not wanting to rile up his father further, and failed if the string of curses coming from his mouth was any indication.

Well, ever since her new grandfather started yelling, Vivio was clinging to her Nanoha-mama even tighter, going as far as burying her head into Nanoha's busom. Nanoha's mother took pity at the scene.

"Aw, she's scared now. Look at what you've done." she said quietly, all the while slowly tightening the arm she had around her husbands neck until he went blue in the face and foaming at the mouth. She released him, his body hitting the floor with a soft thump. "Can you tell me who the father is, Nanoha?" she asked her daughter.

"Ummm....I" Nanoha was about to say 'I don't know' which would have been the truth, seeing that Vivio was artifically created, however someone interrupted her.

"Hey, I got everything we need for tea tonight, Nanoha!" Shirou Emiya yelled, as he opened the front door with the spare key. Now, this wouldn't have had any bearing on the current conversation, that is if Vivio wasn't there. From her point of view one of her parents had just turned up from going somewhere (without her, of course) and her new grandparent were being really loud and scary so she needed some reassurance/protection.

"Shirou-papa!" She yelled, after pulling her face out of Nanoha's busom.

Shirou Emiya entered a room in which three people, each one responsible for teaching him the art of swordsmanship now found a focus of their ire. Only the fact he had been trained to detect killing intent could he find something wrong, other than the fact that they drawn weapons and in one case pulled himself off the floor using a katana as a support.
    "Ummmm, what's going on here?" Shirou asked, he had expected Nanoha to have explained everything by now, so why was.....

"I didn't expect you to work with my daughter just that quickly, young man." the man whom Shirou shared his first name with said in a rather scary montone. But of course Shirou missed the point.

Shirou scratched the back of his head. "But I've been working with your daughter for years, Sensei?" A thin, grim smile appeared on the older man's face.

"Oh, so that's how it's been, huh?" was the reply Shirou got.

The next thing Shirou knew he was running for his life from a rather angry father, brother and sister.

Nanoha's face twitched, if only her family could understand what was going on...wait, her mother was still here, maybe there was hope!
    Of course her mother didn't chase after Shirou Emiya, it was obvious from Vivio blonde hair that it's highly doubtful that Shirou was the biological father. But she wanted to make sure never the less, but instead of asking Nanoha, she asked Vivio.
    "Can you tell me who your parents are, Vivio?" She asked the little girl. Vivio's face contorted to one of absolute concentration as she thought hard about the names of her rather extented family. All it did was make her look cuter.

"Shirou-papa and Nanoha-mama," Vivio mentioned after what looked like a short session of debating what titles to them, which was strange didn't she already call Shirou 'papa'? so why..."Fate-mama and Hayate-mama!"

Her new grandmother simply froze. Three women and one man? She didn't care how that kind of 'relationship' could work, all she knew was that for the safety of womenkind everywhere, wether on Earth or anywhere else, Shirou Emiya had to die. She left the house pretty much the same way as the other did, chasing Shirou Emiya down.

That was the last straw for Nanoha. She lifted up the red gem that was Raising Heart and muttered it's name and grasping the shaft of her Device in her left hand, her right arm being taken up by Vivio, who was wondering what her mama was doing.

"Mama, what's wrong?" she can tell something was up, her mama's face was twitching and strange aura was appearing around her. She smiled at Vivio, which if anyone else was in the room and knew what was going on, they would either left for the furthest planet they could reach or simply bent over and kissed their butts goodbye.

"Nothing's wrong, Vivio. Mama's family being stupid again."

Vivio learned what 'befriending via firepower' meant that day.

.....Vivio's dairy.......
    I got told I should start a dairy, that way I won't forget things...
    I met Nanoha-mama's family today, they were a little scary, with all the shouting and stuff, but after what Nanoha-mama called a 'befriending moment' they were all nice, and Shirou-papa baked yummy cookies!
    I wonder if I would be able to make friends like that when I'm older?

(I tried my best, ;_

Should change Nanoha's age to 19 not 16.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    I got told I should start a dairy, that way I won't forget things...
    I met Nanoha-mama's family today, they were a little scary, with all the shouting and stuff, but after what Nanoha-mama called a 'befriending moment' they were all nice, and Shirou-papa baked yummy cookies!
    I wonder if I would be able to make friends like that when I'm older?
    No Vivio! Don't fall to the dark side!