Page 89 of 453 FirstFirst ... 39798487888990919499139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 9057

Thread: Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days (FSN x Nanoha Crossover)

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Guess I'll go original here. Alright, starting chapter 5 again, though it'll be slow going.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is that so? Oh well.

Waiting...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar

Nighttime recharge.

Before I start I'd like to warn everyone that this snippet is quite limy, and even might be seen as a lemon if looked at from a certain point of view. thus this piece is NSFW

@Heroslayer: you once told me you didn't want any lemons in this tread, so if this crosses the line you can just say so and I'll remove it ASAP.

---------------------------------------------------------------NSFW SNIPPET NSFW-------------------------------------------------------------------

"It just make me worry about them" Chrono spoke up, as he lounged against the wall of Yuuno's office, as the librarian looked trough the register for the data the admiral had requested.

"I don't see how they are acting different then usual."Rin answered as she handed over a tome to the admiral, before lending a hand to her lover in his search of the other volumes. "Haven't they always been 'Full power' while working?

"Sure," Chrono replied, " but after the incident they learned to tone down so that their body could recover. It's not like a regular mage can restore all of his magic in just one night of sleep. A depleted core takes several days to recover, but both Fate and Nanoha have been using far to much raw magic for their core's to recover naturally. "

"What did Shamal say about the medical results from their checkup from last week? "Yuuno quipped.

"Thats what bugs me even more!"Chrono paced trough the room as he nervously scratched at an non-existing itch on top of his head. "Shamal says that both Nanoha and Fate show no sighs of extra stress, and that their linker core shows no sigh of repeated extensive depletion. For all we know they somehow fill it back up every night using a mana transfer spell like they use in medical emergencies, but such a delicate procedure takes days to help someone recover their magic to manageable levels!"

Chrono's stopped pacing around as he heard the female librarian gniffled behind her hands, as if she somehow found the entire situation amusing.

"What?!"he snapped at her.

"Poor Chrono-kun" " she replied. "You have been thinking so deeply about this that you forgot the most important factor of them all!"

"And that would be?"the man pressed on.

"The fact that Emiya Shirou is a magus, and that when Magi lack the prana do do something themselves, they tend to take it from somewhere else ."

"You lost me "Chrono replied deadpanned, as Yuuno suddenly started to blush as he made the connection.

Rin's smile grew larger as the started to explain the basis behind the tantric prana transfer ritual to the unsuspecting admiral.

----------------------------------------

Nanoha let out a uncivilized moan as her mind went blank, her body suddenly flooded with the prana that her lover supplied to her. She held on to him for a few seconds, before her trembling body fell back to the surface of their bed, next to an identically naked Hayate who still sported a huge grin on her body.

Soon the excess prana in her body flowed into her linker core, as the organ diligently stored it within it's own structure until it almost had been filled. The remaining part would recover on it's own this night, when her body rested in her sleep.

"I'm so full right now" She spoke up, to which her lover simply responded by raising an eyebrow. She sported a sly grin as she suddenly realized the double meaning of her statement .

"No need to thank me" Hayate responded from beside her, as she turned towards the others. "It's just excess prana to me anyway, since I'll have no need to use it in office. Burning it like this is much more satisfying" She snuggled against her lovers as Fate crawled up to Shirou.

"Why does Hayate-chan always gets to go first?"The red eyed blond pouted.

"Because without her supplying me with more prana you'd drain my own reserves completely dry?" The man responded as he started to direct his attention to the willing woman clinging to his chest.

Soon the room was filled with the soft moans and whimpers of the blond, as Nanoha looked on with a small spark of envy , even though she just had her own turn. She yelped as the brunette suddenly groped her from behind while nibbling on her ears.

"A Nanoha-chan is fine too" The queen of the night sky whispered, before she unleashed herself onto the unsuspecting ace of aces.

-------------------------------------------------------------OWARI----------------------------------------------------------------------

I based this snippet on 3 Ideas:
    the fact that sex= magic in Nasuverse,
    Chrono saying "You lost me"
    and the "A Nanoha is fine too" Line ( originally planned to be spoken by Fate, but a Hayate is fine too)

Didi I take this to far?
    Last edited by fraggle; October 2nd, 2011 at 09:18 AM.

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    O_o...

Just don't make a habit of it. And you haven't gone into Lemon territory so you're good. I think Chrono is now scarred for life.

roflol Loved it fraggle, really nice.
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

Its good. Heh, poor Chrono.

"Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    -- Chinese Proverb

Blog Entries

Why Shirou should not have too many days off or why I shouldn't write snippets while watching Vocaloid videos.

Snippet

Emiya Shirou was bored. This was normally not a big problem for the white haired man as he normally had plenty to do to fill up the hours of his day. However most of his avenues of activities had been closed off when a rather irate Shamal had ordered him to take a day off after he had nearly taken his own arm off when testing a new Broken Phantasm. He had wanted to protest but Hayate had quickly grasped the chance to take him off the field and all but ordered him to use this time for a vacation. Shirou understood when he was beaten and agreed to take a few days to recover from his injuries rather than simply rely on Avalon to heal his injuries as he usually did. So for the second day in a row the man found himself at home alone with nothing to do as everyone went through their day.

The man played around with the bangs of his white hair and silently wondered about how quickly the color of his hair had faded before boredom took over his brain once again. The house was already nearly spotless because Fate had cleaned up the day before and tiding up the house had only taken a few minutes to rearrange a few misplaced items.

“This is ridiculous. I should be able to find something to do.” The man muttered to himself as he went through his normal hobbies.

Practicing Magecraft was out as Shamal wanted him to let his abused Circuits to have a few days to rebuild themselves completely.

Sparring was out the window as all of his normal sparring partners were busy at work.

The house was clean and he had hours until he needed to start cooking.

He had wondered if he should visit Yuuno at the Infinite Library when he remembered his friend was out of town giving a lecture at several universities.

After running out of options the man scratched his cheek as he realized that he really had nothing to do. “I guess I should get a hobby.”

The man let his gaze wonder around the house and wondered briefly how his housemates were doing. Lately with their jobs going down different fields the three of them had not been seeing each other as much as they used to. Both Fate and he were frequently out of the house for work and he had been getting a lot more jobs that required him to spend weeks away from home. It seemed that the only one that was at home constantly was Nanoha and Vivio.

The man shook his head at the depressing train of thought and tried to think of something to do. Salvation came in the form of his adorable adopted daughter.

“Shirou-papa, why are you staring at the wall?”

The man blinked as his train of thought was derailed but smiled brightly at the girl. He had forgotten that Vivio had the day off today. “Sorry Vivio-chan. I guess I’m just a little bored. Why don’t you try to help me think of something to do.”

The girl smiled before climbing onto her father’s lap. She had a thoughtful look on her face as she tried to think of something to do. “Well, you could cook?”

Shirou laughed nervously. “Ahaha, lunch isn’t for a while and I’m pretty sure if I give you sweets today Nanoha will be very angry.”

The girl pouted as she realized there would be no cake in her immediate future before tilting her head as she tried to think of other activities. “What about training?”

“Shamal said no training and no magic for a little while.”

Vivio scrunched up her face as she realized that meant two of her other ideas weren’t possible. The girl’s face brightened as she thought of something. She whispered the idea into Shirou’s ear. He blinked for a moment and frowned at his daughter. “I think you’ve been spending way too much time with Hayate.”

Vivio pouted cutely. “So it’s a bad idea?”

Shirou grinned wickedly. “Nope, we’re going to try it out.”

Fate smiled as she got home. When Shirou had said that he would be spending some time at home she had been ecstatic. He had been away from home so often she felt like she was losing touch with him. It was nice to know that he would be home when she got back from work.

Fate opened the door of her house and stepped in. “I’m home.”

When no one replied back to her, Fate grew a little worried. Had Shirou ignored Shamal’s ban and gone out again? It wouldn’t be the first time he had left without regards to his own health. The woman thought that maybe he had taken a nap and simply not heard her so she started towards the bedroom. However she quickly stopped as she caught sight of something in the corner of her vision in the living room. She turned her head and gasped as she realized what she was seeing.

Her feet slowly moved of their own accord and she found herself in the living room. Tears started to cloud her vision and her legs couldn’t support her own weight forcing her to her knees.

Leaning against the wall of the living room was Emiya Shirou. Dead.

A sword, obviously something that he had created, was shoved into his stomach. A pool of blood was sitting underneath him and his white shirt was stained crimson.

“Oh god…” Fate’s world had crashed around her and she was about to start crying when she realized that Shirou was moving.

“Phhh…hahahaha” The white haired man couldn’t keep it in anymore and started laughing. He opened his eyes and grinned at the baffled expression on the blonde’s face. “Oh god, I can’t believe that worked.”

“Wha?” Fate was obviously still off balance.

“Sorry, I was kinda bored so me and Vivio thought we would play a little prank on you.” Shirou grinned as Vivio smiled and poked her head out from the other room.

“Prank?” Fate watched as Shirou pulled the sword out of his stomach and relived that it wasn’t embedded in his stomach but just looked like it.

Vivio ran up to her Mama and helped her to her feet. “Yep, Hayate-mama plays pranks on Aunty Vita and Signum all the time. So I thought it would be fun to play one too!”

Shirou laughed nervously at the twitch that was developing on Fate’s face. “Ahahaha… surprise…?”

When the twitch didn’t disappear and lightning started to gather around Fate’s form Shirou realized that maybe this wasn’t the best idea.

“Vivio-chan.” Shirou gulped hard at the sickly sweet tone Fate was using. “Why don’t you go to your room. Shirou and I need to have a talk.”

“Alright.” Unaware of her Mama’s bad mood, Vivio gave Shirou a quick hug before running off to her room.

“I thought it would be funny?” Shirou threw in desperately as Fate slowly advanced towards him, electricity covering her entire body.

“It wasn’t.”

Fate had punished Shirou severely for his ‘prank’ which involved lots of electricity and by the time Nanoha had come home from work and saw the odd red stain in the living room, Shirou was passed out on the couch. Vivio was the one to tell her about the prank and the brunette had thought that it was hilarious. The family had their dinner (thought Vivio complained that her veggies didn’t taste as good because Shirou-papa didn’t cook them causing Fate to declare war on Shirou’s monopoly on the kitchen again) and spent some quality time together.

Eventually, the day ended and Fate found herself in bed with Shirou and Nanoha. The blonde had waited for the two to fall asleep and watched Shirou’s face as he sleep. She traced a finger lightly over his face and smiled softly at the content smile that rested there. She closed her eyes for a moment before reaching down to unbutton Shirou’s pajamas. Fate examined the man’s chest and while there were plenty of scars from battles and training he was currently free from any injuries.

“Geez Fate-chan, undressing him in his sleep now?” Fate froze at the teasing that had come from the other side of the bed. Nanoha was smirking at her with a knowing expression on her face.

Fate blushed at the implications and waved her hands. “No, no, no. That’s not what I was doing… I was just…”

The smirk on Nanoha’s face fell away as she realized that something was wrong. She got up and pulled Fate into a hug. “What’s wrong?”

“When Shirou played that prank on me, I thought he had honestly died. I was so scared at the thought of losing Shirou that I didn’t even check to see if the blood was real or if he was still breathing.” Fate’s body shook as she voiced out her fear. “I was so terrified that we had lost him that I couldn’t even think straight.”

Nanoha tightened her grip on Fate. “I know, I know. But he’s fine. It was just a little prank.”

Fate relaxed and nodded before her eyes grew hard. “You’re right… but if he does something like this again I say we ban him from the kitchen.”

Nanoha pouted. “That almost makes it a punishment for me and Vivio too.”

Fate glared at her. “Vivio was the one that gave him the idea to do pranks and you laughed.”

“Nyahaha, but it was funny.”

“Banned. Then I’ll use the time to level up my cooking skills while his stagnant and I will be victorious.” Fate muttered her plans for kitchen domination as she snuggled next to Shirou and fall asleep.

“Sure, but we both know that he’ll win in the end.” Nanoha giggled before following Fate’s lead and going to sleep.

The next day when Fate found Shirou hung from a rope on the ceiling, she was not amused. When he asked for help to get down she left him hanging there until Vivio came home with a warning to stop doing this.

The day after when she found him with a knife in his back she simply ignored it and told him to clean up the fake blood.

On the fourth day she finally cracked a smile when she found him drowning in a small bucket.

The sixth day Shirou had somehow gotten Arf into this and she found him with his throat torn and Arf sitting there in her puppy form with red all over her teeth. Fate chuckled softly at the ridiculous site of the red puppy on the dead man.

On the eighth day when Fate came home to an empty house and no dead Shirou she sighed and wistfully traced a small stain on the carpet where Shirou had used too much fake blood with a small smile.

AN: I was watching Vocaloid videos when I found one called When I come Home my Wife Pretends to be Dead or something like that. I thought it was hilarious so I decided to run with it. It was funny but then I realized that Fate would probably not take seeing a dead Shirou well and took a small evolution.

Yeah...
    Last edited by Heroslayer; October 2nd, 2011 at 04:08 PM.

Ugh... That's a horrible prank. I can't believe Shirou would find that even remotely funny. Yes, let's go play upon one of the most absolute worst fears lingering between the Aces and their relationship with a man who has one of/if not the worst martyr complexes...ever. Smooth Shirou. Real smooth. :/

This is what happens when I vanish for two days. Took me a bit but I got temporary acess to a computer.

Anyway, my idea for Shirou's launching of BP I got from watching pieces of Hallow Atraxia off of Youtube.... and thought that Bazett launching Fragarach looked awesome.

You can probably guess my idea by now.
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    I think I actually hate Shirou a bit for doing that to Fate.........

@crystalwacher. He's gonna punch his swords isn't he?

O god that's so gonna explode in his face......

Illya is best servant

It will the first couple of times if till he gets it right.

I was thinking more alogn the lines of "Fast Ball" kinda throw instead of punching it.

Just charge it with prana while it hovers over his hand then "Throw" it like firing it out of a magic cannon.
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

That sounds pretty neat. To bad he can't make a rail gun to shoot them. Can you imagine a rail gun launched Gae Blog.

Blog Entries
    Well... it's kinda pointless isn't it? I mean, he can already Trace them to fire themselves at high speeds.

Gae Dearg would be a bit more useful. Thing shuts off magic on contact. (Making Barriers and Barrier Jackets absolutely useless.)

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but Shirou never sees Gae Dearg or Gae Buidhe.

???

He could. Archer or Gilgamesh could have had them.

But doesn't he see the gate of bablyon and all of he noble phantains.

Blog Entries
    Gil would probably not have them. He'd have the proto type of the spears that would probably have a different effect if any effect at all.

Archer... I dunno. I don't see Shirou getting them from Archer. When would Archer even project something like them?

Hero heres a quick question which lancer do you like better. The one from the 5th Holy Grail War or the one from the 4th. I like the 4th's Rider better. I also prefer the 5th's lancer. As far as I know he one of the few people to live past being stabbed in the heart by Glae Blog.

Other than shirou of course but he had help from Rin and Avalon.
    Last edited by Nightblade; October 2nd, 2011 at 06:40 PM.