Page 166 of 453 FirstFirst ... 66116156161164165166167168171176216266 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 9057

Thread: Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days (FSN x Nanoha Crossover)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Uh . . . you quote F/Z, which is good, but then you mention Authority, which doesn't actually exist as a concept in the Nasuverse?

That's something that Murder and Nameless made up to skip having to explain conceptual strength and age and legendary notability and stuff in Fate/Black Reflection.

As for mini-blades . . . well, no, they don't work like that. It's more like jagged, two-inch metal teeth that interlock to protect Shirou's squishy parts. It's nothing as pretty as little Kanshou and Bakuya-patterned tiles or whatever.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    Well, yeah. I do want to have Shirou have a moment where he needs to think about the planet they're going to.

"I don't think I should go with you on this mission."

Fate looked over at Shirou in confusion. Rarely did the red and white haired man (the white streaks were really coming along now) reject a mission.

"Uh... me and Yuuno had a dig there a little while ago and..."

"Ah...."

There are currently 5 worlds where Shirou had to flee from during a trip with Yuuno to prevent him from getting married to a local tribe's chieftain's daughter, who somehow are always very willing after Shirou preformed an rescue. Yuuno has promised never to tell the Aces as long as Shirou doesn't bring up the time where Yuuno somehow got himself a harem of twelve slave girls after an incident on an certain primitive unadministrated planet.

Tohaka Rin does suspect that several of the newly hired assistants in the Infinite library have a some sort of connection with her boyfriend.

Illya is best servant

The detail that Tohsaka Rin is most curious about: would he share?

夜属 Nightkin
    YES! If he knew what was good for him......

Because I don't see Rin letting her boyfriend keep someone/thing away from her like that without grievous consequences.

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    (Her magic circuit which kirei broke by brute force should have malfunctions but now it hadnt any problem. So shesould now be able to smoothly use magecraft as always.)-----fate zero el melloi attack of einsbern castle irisviel and maiya aginst kotomine. Mad feast of kings.

So if you give saber a proper contract with shirou, you should expect damage to his magical circuits to heal.

Since shirou is using much more prana so much earlier, avalon might have more time to gat used to him plus with the extra prana equals to better healing capabilities.

Can the miniature blades shirou grows be separated and used separately, then a mini excalibur should be less of a burden to trace and can fire mini excaliblasts that retain their authority.

With enhanced healing capabilities maybe shirou could further develop the idea of the controlled growing of blades to serve both as armour and or weapon.

Shirou needs a woverine style healing factor so that he doesent die when he is killed.
    Okay, one Shirou doesn't have really damaged Magic Circuits. He hasn't done the whole, I turn my nerves into circuits thing very long, so his natural ones aren't dormant for too long.

Too, Avalon needs Saber's Prana to heal at a quick rate. The only reason that the Jewel Seed can use Avalon is because it's pushing so much Prana through it that some of it actually manages to activate the healing factor.

Shirou can't Project Excalibur because of the divine properties that can't be understood by man.

The mini blades that Shirou projects under his skin are a defensive property that really isn't a good weapon because it limits his mobility. That... and it hurts like hell.

Shirou will only have that healing factor during the Holy Grail War or in Jewel Seed Mode, the latter not really something that should be used often.

夜属 Nightkin
    That reminds me......can anyone get trapped/lost forever in the Infinite Library? Because I'm imagining Rin roping Shirou into the Library to look for Yunno......Only for Shirou to take a step further and wear a leather jacket and a fendora, along with a bullwhip

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabron View Post
    That reminds me......can anyone get trapped/lost forever in the Infinite Library? Because I'm imagining Rin roping Shirou into the Library to look for Yunno......Only for Shirou to take a step further and wear a leather jacket and a fendora, along with a bullwhip
    ...Yuuno is the only Adventurer Archeologist in Nanoha-verse, and Shirou just gets dragged along. Shirou wouldn't steal Yuuno's schtick, after all...
    Unless you dislike or hate Yuuno...then I [don't] see where you're coming from...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

夜属 Nightkin
    It's not I personally hate Yunno, it's just that people comment on how much time he spends in there in Canon, and considering someone like Rin won't let her boyfriend be out of sight for too long, I was wondering if it was possible to get lost in the Library. But then it's possible that Rin is the cause of him not leaving......after all, the library is biiiiiiig place, with lots of potential hiding spots, right?

I could laugh till i drop from that.

Any updates on chapter status? XD
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabron View Post
    It's not I personally hate Yunno, it's just that people comment on how much time he spends in there in Canon, and considering someone like Rin won't let her boyfriend be out of sight for too long, I was wondering if it was possible to get lost in the Library. But then it's possible that Rin is the cause of him not leaving......after all, the library is biiiiiiig place, with lots of potential hiding spots, right?
    Rin will never find him, because she is looking at the shelf labeled Y, while Yuuno hides in ferret form under shelve F.

Shirou also managed to lose Nanoha, Fate and Hayate by shelving himself under H(ero), while the girls kept looking for him under E and S.

Filing is serious business in the infinite library

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    Rin will never find him, because she is looking at the shelf labeled Y, while Yuuno hides in ferret form under shelve F.

Shirou also managed to lose Nanoha, Fate and Hayate by shelving himself under H(ero), while the girls kept looking for him under E and S.

Filing is serious business in the infinite library
    Well, Yuuno could also be hiding away under L(ibrarian)...heh. XP
    And Shirou could also be under C(ook) or C(hef). XP
    F/GO SUPPORT

You are all having fun.
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalwatcher View Post
    You are all having fun.
    we are why

Idk. I keep picturing Yuuno, Rin, Shirou, and the entire body of Section 6 playing hide and seek with Vivio in the Infinate Library.
    End of an Empire

Badass Side-Step

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalwatcher View Post
    Idk. I keep picturing Yuuno, Rin, Shirou, and the entire body of Section 6 playing hide and seek with Vivio in the Infinate Library.
    ...I hadn't thought of anything like that, but it sounds wonderful and adorable. X3
    Props to you. ^^
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    ...Yuuno didn't have to "vanish" the way that they put him in The Infinite Library. The Library wouldn't take up all his time, and if it did he would be slowly dying. But Nanoha-verse canon doesn't care about him. They demoted him to [less than] an extra and put him on a bus. T_T

Let's see, there are reasons why I say Yuuno is the Sacchin of Nanoha-verse. A main character in the lives of the main character, and then shoved aside as the plot goes on, without every mentioning them again.
    The same thing happened with arf (she was somehow reverted to a child and only had two or three appearances in strikers) and to a lesser extent zafira (he never once turned to his human form in strikers. Why is that?).

The authors had a character overload and had to cut a lot of meat off.
    End of an Empire

Badass Side-Step

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teknofan View Post
    The same thing happened with arf (she was somehow reverted to a child and only had two or three appearances in strikers) and to a lesser extent zafira (he never once turned to his human form in strikers. Why is that?).
    Because they had other characters to work on and with, develop, ect. XP
    And seem to dislike certain characters.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Makes sense

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teknofan View Post
    Makes sense
    That, and more fans care about NanoFate than any other interaction, so Yuuno was cut out first, then Arf. Something like that. *shrugs*
    I don't like it one bit, though, since Yuuno and Arf did all they could to help Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate (plus the Wolkenritter) as much as possible.
    F/GO SUPPORT