Page 151 of 453 FirstFirst ... 51101141146149150151152153156161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 9057

Thread: Mahou Senki: Lyrical Days (FSN x Nanoha Crossover)

Do you feel like a hero yet? Soldat der Trauer's Avatar
    A world that never was, a dream that might yet be.
    Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    They need some Ciel~sama~
    Truth. THE TRUTH, I SAY.
    Let the victor...be justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Uh... Fate Stay Night thread... with Nanoha. Shirou isn't even on Earth for that long either.

Where the hell did Ciel come from?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    Uh... Fate Stay Night thread... with Nanoha. Shirou isn't even on Earth for that long either.

Where the hell did Ciel come from?
    She has blue hair.

I personally don't want to know.

Hows the next chapter?
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

Blog Entries
    @fraggle snippet prev page: d'aww

She has blue hair.
    And Sakura has blue/violet hair, so there you go.
    Or, if you want someone who is capable of actually fighting, you can take Cu Chullain - he has blue hair too.

Ciel is fine and all, but including her would require the people of Tsukihime to join the story too, and making a 3-way crossover is pretty difficult.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Subaru has blue hair too, just as Ginga. no need to include Tsukihime indeed.

Illya is best servant

That, too.
    I completely forgot about the two of them.

And come to think of it, unless Heroslayer wants the story within this fiction to diverge from the one we saw in Nanoha canon (because Shirou is a factor not accounted for, and thus such changes could happen), I wonder what the footage shown to Teana will look like. I mean, even if we look at the changes that were already made now, one moment when Fate desperately grabbed the Jewel Seed and subdued it by showing a lack of desire for herself is changed into Shirou grabbing it and breaking the world; combined with the fact that Shirou probably will practice nearly as much as Nanoha (and his style of "magic" is kind of much more dangerous than hers), and there will probably be some heavy changes to it, not even accounting for the fact that the 5th Heaven's Feel is supposed to happen before the StrikerS storyline.
    Last edited by YamiheKazeto; November 29th, 2011 at 08:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiheKazeto View Post
    And Sakura has blue/violet hair, so there you go.
    Or, if you want someone who is capable of actually fighting, you can take Cu Chullain - he has blue hair too.

Ciel is fine and all, but including her would require the people of Tsukihime to join the story too, and making a 3-way crossover is pretty difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    Subaru has blue hair too, just as Ginga. no need to include Tsukihime indeed.
    You two do realize that Subaru was the first person I mentioned, right? Ciel was just the next one in line.

Jeez.

Caster also has blue hair! \o

Blog Entries
    Caster is a violet/purple/lilac head, like Rider and Sakura. Not blue.

It's blue enough!

Blog Entries
    Nope.
    Chuck Testa.

Stop hogging Caster all for yourself!

Blog Entries
    Actually, the real truth is closer to Caster hogging me, so...

Actually, the real truth is closer to Caster hogging me, so...
    I thought she was interested in Kuzuki.
    And in Arturia, but that one more like a stalker...

Do you feel like a hero yet? Soldat der Trauer's Avatar
    A world that never was, a dream that might yet be.
    Telling Lethum to stop w/ Medea is like telling Kyuubei to stop asking for people to make contracts. It does not compute.
    Let the victor...be justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Thread going off-topic.

Inserting Snippet.

------------ speak up? ----------------

Nanoha simply watched from the sidelines as Shirou took both Caro and Erio trough some basic combat exercises while she and Fate evaluated the forwards progress reports from the last few days. They had only started training them last week, but she was sure that she had already found most of the potential areas where additional training was needed.

one thing was bothering her though, promting her to take another look at the file of the small summoner.

"Fate-chan, why did Caro get banished from her tribe's homegrounds again? The TSAB recorded that it was because of her immense power, but I feel that something is missing. Did you find out anything after you found her?"

"Actually, I was capable of finding out a few facts, but it doesn't explain much. You see, the bond between her tribe and the local dragons is very close, and apparently she did something unforgivable when she....."

---

"Nice footwork Erio, Caro." Shirou spoke up as the two forwards scrambled back onto their feet." Now, I've been asked to see how well you can hold yourself in close combat without your devices. I know Erio-kun has gotten some basic training, how about you Caro?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know how to fight like that. I only know.." The girl hesitated, before shaking her head. " I don't have anything else I can use for sparring.

"Hmm, I don't mean to force you here Caro, but it is not a good habit to hide your skills in training." Shirou told the girl as he walked up towards her. " I'd rather have you show me everything you got, even if it is only a small trick or skill."

The girl twirled with her thumbs as she tried to evade the man's gaze. " They told me I should never use it, that is is wrong, that it would only hurt others"

Shirou realized that he had hit a sore point as he looked at the girl's pained expression, and thus he bowed down to pat the girl on the head as he spoke to her.

----

" She killed a dragon?"

"No, the beast died of natural causes. But for some reason the tribe believes that she 'ate' the dragon's soul after it died, and this caused them to shun her. When it was discovered that she had also obtained the power to summon Voltaire......"

----

"Caro, I personally believe that as long as a power can be used to help other, then it can't be wrong. Besides, I can take a beating, so don't worry about hurting me!" He told her with a smile. as he planted himself a short distance away form her.

In response the girl nodded with a small smile, before she positioned herself as she drew breath.

----

"I see, how sad, I wonder how they could believe something like that. How can one eat a soul anyway?" Nanoha murmured, before Fate tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey, what are they doing down there anyway?"

----

"FUS...."

The only warning Shirou got was the flash as the air trembled as it sped towards him, before the thunder of her voice struck him as it launched him across the field.

" RO DAH!"

Erio simply watched as his instructor flew trough the air, before landing in a roll as he turned himself around and sprung on his feet again.

"Thats quite a voice you got there!' Shirou yelled at the girl from the other side of the clearing. Caro simply blushed in embarissment as the boy next to her gaped at her as Erio tried to process what just had happened.

------END---------
    Last edited by fraggle; November 30th, 2011 at 03:08 PM.

Illya is best servant

CARO DOVAKHIIN
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

Quote Originally Posted by YamiheKazeto View Post
    That, too.
    I completely forgot about the two of them.

And come to think of it, unless Heroslayer wants the story within this fiction to diverge from the one we saw in Nanoha canon (because Shirou is a factor not accounted for, and thus such changes could happen), I wonder what the footage shown to Teana will look like. I mean, even if we look at the changes that were already made now, one moment when Fate desperately grabbed the Jewel Seed and subdued it by showing a lack of desire for herself is changed into Shirou grabbing it and breaking the world; combined with the fact that Shirou probably will practice nearly as much as Nanoha (and his style of "magic" is kind of much more dangerous than hers), and there will probably be some heavy changes to it, not even accounting for the fact that the 5th Heaven's Feel is supposed to happen before the StrikerS storyline.
    We have a good point here.
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step