Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten of Them

Blog Entries
    bah, take a relationship point when its offered boy, she just told you she didnt know what to do with herself, offer to keep her company. do something prudent like grab something warm to drink for the two of you two share. if you are going to be a wuss, at least be a smart one. and if you wont take a warning when its given freely, dont come crying to me when the zombies eat your face!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

You're right, trying to make her stay is too likely to backfire.

But. You're not done yet. Relying on blind luck for your next meeting isn't patience, that's just putting it off.

No, take a look at your situation. You don't have any plans. Her only plans involve wandering around for a while. You know that, but she doesn't -- not yet.

Plenty of things you could do here. Personally, I wouldn't go so far as to ask about doing something together right now, but if you mentioned how your day would probably end up the same way if you didn't find anything to do soon... well, then you could see her off by leaving her the possibility that you might run into each other soon. You both would enjoy wandering around aimlessly far more with some company, don't you think?

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm.. heh.

Disregard what I said before, boy. Since she has no plans, and you also haven't anything to do for now, offer to keep her company.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Finally caught up.

I have nothing new to add here, accompany her... And good luck.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    I agree with the rest of 'em, walk around with here, who knows maybe your little walk could eventually help you win a certain bet.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I sigh.

"Sounds familiar......despite this being the busiest place I know during the normal days, when we have vacations, there's simply nothing to do. Wouldn't hurt them to get at least a television into this place", I grumbled, lapping up my final remnants of the porridge. "One shouldn't be bored during Christmas, you know...?"

Professor, or Ebha, smiled at me, gave a nod.

"Yeah. But at the same time, it's also supposed to be a holiday, when people can sit back and relax", she told me, before pumping her fist with a determined look on her face. "But it's not like an inventor like me can just sit still, even if it's Christmas, ahahaha!"

"You know......mind if I tag along with you?" I asked, hiding my nervousness behind a cool facade. "Since neither of us has anything to do right now, I thought maybe we could try to come up with something together?"

Ebha seemed surprised, maybe even a bit suspicious, but after a second or two, she simply shrugged, and followed it with a nod.

"Sure, I don't mind."

And so, we two left the dining hall, after delivering the plates to the kitchen. Ebha almost tripped up on the carpet on the way, making me ascertain that he was not the most "coordinated" type. Laughing with her cheeks slightly flushed, she let me lead us out of the hall, and into the hallway beyond. The sun was still shining like the blizzard in the horizon was simply a bad joke, and maybe that was why we both decided that it would be best to head out immediately. To enjoy the winter weather and the crunching snow under our boots, so to say.

------- Well, that at least was the plan...

"Heyyyy! Wait!" came a voice that was awfully familiar to me. "I said wait, Miss!"

To my horror, I see Ian approaching us with half-hurried steps. Or maybe it is not us she's approaching, but the dining hall. No, wait, scratch even that. What he's hurrying after is another person, and if my worst fears are true, it's the one he was talking about this morning. The tall girl with striking blue hair and stoic, violet eyes is taking long strides in order to keep her distance to him. It would look pretty much like an escape, if not for the cool and indifferent expression on the lean girl's face. Her sharp features give me the image that the whole deal is just a bothersome thing that she does not feel like dealing with.

"Oh! Great timing, Bedwyr!" Ian notices me and waves his hand. "Could you stop her for me? We were in a middle of a conversation, and suddenly she just left..."

------------ Knowing you, Ian, I know exactly why she left.

"........are you friends with this person?" the long-haired girl asks me in a surprisingly curt way. "If so, could you tell him to stop following me? I'm not, in the slightest, interested in what he has to say, yet he insists on bothering me..."

Behind me, Ebha looks at the situation with troubled eyes.

Oh dear...........what to do.....?

Blog Entries
    Dude, he is on his oooooooooown. Even the man code doesn't cover wing manning for a stalker
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

He's right, you know. Should give him the advice that if she wants to leave, then to let her leave.

But do not, under any circumstances, let Ian take a pass at the meganekko.

Your meganekko.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    ^
    What he said.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

"I've never seen this person before."
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Leave him be, he dragged himself into that situation, after all this is just part of the bet, and helping a well known pervert/stalker is just gonna hurt your chances.

Make sure not to blow him off though.

You're "the good influence" here, remember. Don't botch that.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm... yeah boy, carefully bailing out of there while avoiding to look bad. It is hard to do, but your priority right now is to have fun with the purplehead. I guess you will have to manage Ian carefully.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    "Ian", I said sternly, staring at his eyes. "Would you please stop acting like an idiot for a moment? I mean, if she expresses displeasure by your badgering, maybe you should leave her alone? It's not like you would like it if someone did the same to you."

---------------- There, a defusal to the situation that took no sides.

For a moment, Ian looked a bit shocked.

"N-no, I didn't....I didn't mean to...." His lower lip started to waver. "I only wanted to...to......U-uwaaaaahhh! Bedwyr, you idiot!"

And with that, the highly emotional and always 100% too fast-going boy I knew did a complete U-turn, and ran away from us, leaving behind only his fading wailing and us, the three very confused persons. Ebha stared after Ian, unsure whether to laugh or not, and the blue-haired girl seemed mostly just relieved that I had managed to drive away the "pest" that kept on bothering her. She even turned to me, and offered her hand.

"Thank you for that. Had it continued any longer, I was planning on letting Stuka attack him, but I am glad to see that the situation could be solved peacefully."

How is this peaceful!? Now Ian is running around the second floor, bawling his eyes out!

I took the girls hand, and her grip was surprisingly strong. I guess she was far tougher than she looked. After shaking hands, the said girl greeted Ebha with a slight nod, which the purple-haired Professor returned in a somewhat nervous way. I don't think she knew either who this blue-haired girl was, but indeed, there was a certain presence around her that one could not but respect. Having nothing more to say, she left us, and headed towards the dining hall, clearly aiming for some breakfast.

This left me and Ebha alone in the hallway.

"S-so, shall we continue?" I proposed, trying to dispel the weird mood left behind by this strange interlude.

Well, with that out of the way, we parted to our separate ways for a while, as we both went to change our clothing to something that was more fitting for the cold air outside. What with -20 C, I don't think my normal clothing would have sufficed. Luckily, our winter uniform was more than enough for this kind of weather, and when we finally met, after ten or so minutes, in the lobby, I saw that Ebha had came to the same conclusion. The long and heavy skirt and the fur-linings completed the black-and-blue uniform perfectly.

"So.....shall we head outside?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's go."

Outside, we were greeted by the crispy cold weather and the sound of waves. Though most of the area around the island had a thick crust of ice around it, there was no way the sea was actually going to lose to the winter further away from the dry land. There were also dozens of different kinds of birds which joined into the melody of the nature, to which we gave the rhythm with the snow crunching beneath our feet. The air was so cold I could see my breath in front of me as white vapor, and I felt my cheeks tingle a bit.

"Such a nice weather..." Ebha commented, and looked at me, while hitting her bright violet mittens together. "So, Bedwyr? What should we do?"

"Errr...."

To be honest, I had no idea. However, it would certainly help if I were to present some genious idea to pass some time, instead of meekly proposing we should just walk around. Let's see.......something to do....on Tudor Island....

I summon the image of the island to my mind.

What to do, what to do...?

Blog Entries
    Hey, is that a barn over there? And if so, are their horses in it? Cause I have never met a girl who couldn't be charmed by the thought of feeding an apple or whatever sugary product they have available. Though, I am from Texas....

Ha, that could be interesting.

Or on the other hand, you are talking to an inventor here. Maybe the two of you could build something unique out of all this snow.

But feel free to let her choose if you like, or even mix and match. Let's say you suggested building something, but nothing came to mind right away -- it might be nice to have a backup plan, somewhere to start heading over to and chatting a bit, seeing if inspiration strikes.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    Interesting situation. The professor might slow you down in trouble but her authority and charm can help with the suspicious and obstructive.

Perhaps look at the view of the wintry waves from the comfort of the lighthouse? They seem to be very useful. Or if you lack the energy then maybe something closer to snowy forests with the contrasting green and white? If you go to the barn then be careful and slow. It can be frightening to have a horse's teeth so close to your hands for the first time.

Keep her health in mind though. Leading someone too far at this time of year will leave them with a poor opinion of your judgment. And above all else, be wary of people who are too innocent.

Blog Entries
    "Hmm..." I scratch my chin, before looking at Ebha. "Wanna go check the stables or something? I bet the horses could use some company today. I mean, it's Christmas today, even for them."

To my surprise, the purple-haired girl stuck her tongue out, looking a bit embarrassed.

"S-sorry, Bewdyr. I'm not that...good with animals, you know? Last time I visited the Bird Tower, all the residents attacked me. If Ms. Lemonfield hadn't pulled me out of there, I'd be pigeon food right now..."

Alright, looks like animals are out of questions. Whether its just trauma or genuine bad luck with all things furry and feathery, it seems that Ebha does not match well any kind of animal. Need to keep that in mind for future reference. You never know what kind of small bits of information might come in handy.

"Then......oh! You ever build snowcastles, or stuff like that?" I asked from the girl, and she answered with a shake of her head, looking a bit curious. I knew I kind of promised to have a snowfight with Ian, but I think this overrides it quite well......well, at least that would be Ian's excuse, if he was doing the same thing for me. So I'll use it too.

"No, never", Ebha answered, but her eyes sparkled promisingly. "How do you do that?"

I began explaining the basic concept, which did not take too long to do. And neither did it take long for Ebha to decide that it was exactly what we should do. And so, soon enough, we were already packing up snow into four, long walls that stretched across the yard. It was not that complex of a snow castle, basically just a square, but still, due to its relatively large size, it took us a long time to make. While we were building up the walls and rolling large snowballs to support the walls from the bottom, the sun climbed high into the sky, and eventually, strands of large, grey clouds began to appear in the sky, signaling that in the afternoon, the blizzard would most likely hit us.

But for now, we would still have many hours ahead of us. And at least Ebha did not look bored. With frosted glasses and bright red cheeks from the cold, she continued to build the castle with vigor and enthusiasm, sometimes shouting me to pad the wall from the other side, or some other orders. And when she did that, she usually did it with a brilliant smile that I had to admit, made my heart melt a little.

However, her enthusiasm was not always a good thing...

"Hey, Bedwyr, how about we strengthen th-WOOOAAAHHH!!"

Hearing yet another yell, I looked at the other side of the wall where Ebha was, only to find her lying deep in the snow on her back, staring up at the sky. A somewhat embarrassed laugh came from the hole which she lied in.

"Ahahahaha......oopsy daisy..." she muttered. And as if to echo her, another laugh came from not too far away.

"Wahahahaha~! T'was quite a fall, Ms. O’Còrcair!" the person who looked like a maid, carrying a basket that was covered by a cloth, laughed. "What on earth are you doing?"

Seems like this new person is quite curious about our little project here. I could always invite her with us, or...

Blog Entries
    A girl that doesn't appreciate horses? Such a thing does not exist! Surely she is the true route of evil! ...but, since you won't listen, I say your girl there isn't used to spending time alone with someone, why not let her take lead on asking the maid? Chat with her a bit, talk about the castle, be nice, but don't actually ask if she wants to play. If your meganekko asks if she does though, don't be disappointed, playing with two pretty girls is no hard chore. Plus, she probably has food in that basket.

Not much to add here.

Friendly, but not overdoing it. Seems she knows Ebha at least, so you should be able to take the backseat here easily enough and just support her.