Page 12 of 103 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172262 ... LastLast

Thread: Trinity Angles (Discussion Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    . . . You see, the entire series follows the premise that Kain chose the "Bad Ending" in the original Blood Omen game - but what if he hadn't?
    Then he wouldn't be able to choose any ending in the first place, because the past and the future would've changed, and he, too, wouldn't be able to remain the same.
    The only thing unaffected by the flow of time and its connections here is the Soul Reaver, and there still is that little clause that "it can't clash with itself".

Or maybe I simply am interpreting it wrong...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't know that one at all - IV, VII, IX, or X(-2) are more likely if I'm going that route.
    I wouldn't say no to those, but a gameshark cheat would let you cut through the grinding (by making you lv99) and let you deal with the plot and the walking around for the plot...

Still, it was just an idea, in any case.

Soul Eater.

Shirou can turn into anything in UBW. Galen can turn into various guns.

Killer7.
    If the only response you can think of for something is an overused terrible image with text on it or a beaten to death catchphrase, you should have a sit down and question your direction in life. "Who am I?" "Do I even have my own personality?" and "When did I replace my wit and social interaction skills with a series of shitty .jpg's?" are only a few examples of things you might consider pondering.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm vaguely familiar with both . . .

And sadly, I have no GameShark - or the game, so while I appreciate the thought, there isn't much point.
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries
    Don't know the first two, the third's a possibility . . .
    to aru majutsu no index: it's basically a story revolving around magic and science. the main character is your typical guy with really bad luck. he lives in a city with tech 20 or 30 years ahead of the rest of the world. 80 or 90 percent of the population is students because the city is basically made up of schools ranging from kindergarten to university. the scientists in the city uses drugs and hypnosis to give the students there esper powers.

the story line is that the main character meets a nun from the magic side and he gets into a bunch of fights using only his power to nullify the supernatural which resides only in his right arm.
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/4654/To...jutsu_no_Index
    http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...jutsu_no_Index

the eragon series http://www.alagaesia.com/books.php

heres one of my fav lightnovels i like to recommend it to as many ppl as possible http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ord_Art_Online

Blog Entries
    Might have to look into those - the trick is finding the time.

. . . Bit of an off-topic question. I'm considering reposting my novel (as it's Hallowe'en-themed, my interest in working on it increases as October 31 approaches). It's still a work-in-progress, and didn't get much attention the first time around - though it wasn't entirely ignored, to be fair. I only did the first couple of chapters on the original board, and I need to rewrite the last couple . . . But if I did, would anyone be interested in reading it?

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'd read it for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Might have to look into those - the trick is finding the time.

. . . Bit of an off-topic question. I'm considering reposting my novel (as it's Hallowe'en-themed, my interest in working on it increases as October 31 approaches). It's still a work-in-progress, and didn't get much attention the first time around - though it wasn't entirely ignored, to be fair. I only did the first couple of chapters on the original board, and I need to rewrite the last couple . . . But if I did, would anyone be interested in reading it?
    definitely. you have anything planned for Christmas and thanksgiving?

Blog Entries
    OK, that I can start posting tomorrow, when I get home from work - heck, maybe even before I leave. I'll do it a chapter at a time, just so I have a chance to give it a once-over. I'm hoping to publish this one, eventually, so I really do want critiques.

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0light View Post
    definitely. you have anything planned for Christmas and thanksgiving?
    There's the potential for a Christmas variation of the series - also Easter and Valentine's Day . . . Well, you'll see.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    You know what just for laughs, Trinity/Pikmin, Trinity/Mario Party _, and Trinity/megatokyo
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Blog Entries
    i've sent a message to elf about the VA thing but i've been thinking Saito Chiwa (Senjougahara Hitagi form Bakemonogatari) as takara would sound good as well

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm vaguely familiar with both . . .

And sadly, I have no GameShark - or the game, so while I appreciate the thought, there isn't much point.
    By gameshark, I mean ZSNES, and other programs where you can use your perfectly legal video games and cheat without buying the cheating machine (you use the cheating program).

Kieran, given the quality of your work, I'd happily read a themed fic.

I don't know that crossing with the Inheritance Cycle would work out.
    Mostly because it doesn't feel right to me. Ill either back up with logic or take back the comment. I just can't sort through my feelings on it at the moment.

A more quirky crossing, Trinity/One Piece.
    I freely admit the only reason I like this one is because of how well Shiro's abilities translate, and some of the awsome boss battles I would look forward to.
    Mind's Eye (True) = Haki; the (some fancy language) of observation[allows user to know their opponents intent before they act]
    Made of Swords = Devil Fruit powers; there would be differences, but only enough to make it interesting
    ex: actually pulling the swords out of his body, increased control of blades outside of body(one of the early oponents in the series ate the Chop Chop Fruit, which in addition to making it impossible to kill him by cutting, also allowed him to detach body parts to attack from multiple directions.)

^He would also have a valid devil fruit-induced inability to swim/float

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0light View Post
    i've sent a message to elf about the VA thing but i've been thinking Saito Chiwa (Senjougahara Hitagi form Bakemonogatari) as takara would sound good as well
    Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should have cited her 'more relevant' role: the Foxy Casko <3

Quote Originally Posted by nununu View Post
    ^He would also have a valid devil fruit-induced inability to swim/float <3
    LOL, I suppose he would.
    As for the other parts of the Trinity, you could do ANYTHING to them.
    Last I checked One Piece has, super powers, undead, cyborgs, magic. The possibilities are limited only by the writer.
    Indeed, the biggest problem would be not over powering the Trinity. And even that can be worked around.

Double Post my apologies.
    Last edited by 2ndsly; September 24th, 2011 at 12:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    And my novel's first chapter is up in the Non-Type-Moon Doujin area! Link is here, or on my fiction tracker page. Please read, and (I hope) enjoy!

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Definitely enjoyed.
    But it seems I don't have the privileges nessisary to post a review on that thread.
    I assume I need more than 6 previous posts?

Either way, it was a good read.
    more when you can

Blog Entries
    Huh, there shouldn't be any reason you can't post.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?