Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 123471252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Trinity Angles (Discussion Thread)

^^Well, the travel/transport deus is built in... Not sure how well that'd work out, though.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Galen sees Hellsing.

*Shoots himself in the face*

That's my guess at least.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Galen sees Hellsing.

Hellsin: *grins*

Galen: Oh fuck...

Fixed.

Teasing the Penguin God!

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Galen sees Alucard.

Alucard: *grins*

Galen: Oh fuck...

Actually fixed.

Derpderpderpderpderp.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Actually fixed.
    Derp, I forgot.

Teasing the Penguin God!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jwang View Post
    Sakura would either be marginalized as her continued role as Shinji's sister or altogether ignored.
    Oh, yeah, because totally ignoring Sakura because you can't be arsed to include her is such an original idea....

Blog Entries
    The Trinity ends up in Angel Beats!

Discuss?

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Worse in Rebuild?" *eyebrow raise*

Pray tell how, exactly. Not that we've seen all that much of her in Rebuild in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Honestly, I thought Asuka was a lot more personable in Rebuild. She was just aggressive for those first fifteen minutes,
    Which is much further than I got. After watching her hit Shinji after having just seen him, that was it. Especially since Misato didn't even raise an eyebrow - in any military in the world I know of, that would've had Asuka in the brig/stockade. And since Asuka has a military rank (Captain, no less, if I remember correctly), that just exceeded my bullshit meter.

I've seen some semi-decent versions of her, but that ain't one of them.

And considering that Jester is back to being deeply suicidal, a sane reaction to her is kind of farfetched.

What about the Blood universe?
    As long as we speak of the original OAV, or live-action movie, I could see it as a possibility . . .

Or my personal favorite: Hellsing?
    *chuckle* If I only had the d20 Anime book, I could use the Hellsing d20 book I have to make them as characters - unfortunately, I need one to use the other.

Edit: And wouldn't it be better to have Shirou as Alucard (red-coated badass, and all)? Or, if you keep Jester in the role, have Shirou or Takara as Anderson?

Quote Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
    Just for giggles, Trinity/Hamtaro.
    A nice, quiet, normal existence? Where do they sign?

Trinity/Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.

Make of this what you will.
    This one I've actually considered - I only have the first series, though, so research into the later stuff would be required.

Quote Originally Posted by Techlology View Post
    The Trinity ends up in Angel Beats!

Discuss?
    I don't remember ever hearing about it, sorry.
    Last edited by Kieran; August 8th, 2011 at 07:37 AM.

Blog Entries
    From Wiki:

Angel Beats! takes place at a high school acting as a Purgatory, where students learn to give up any lingering attachments they still have from life before continuing to an afterlife or reincarnation. While the injury or cause of death are gone, those in the afterlife school can still feel pain or other things as they did when they were alive, as well as dying again, only to awaken with no injures several minutes later. The story follows the main protagonist Otonashi, a boy who lost his memories of his life after dying. Upon awakening in the afterlife, he meets a girl named Yuri who invites him to join the Afterlife Battlefront (死んだ世界戦線 Shinda Sekai Sensen (SSS)?), an organization she founded and leads which fights against God for the cruel fates the SSS members experienced in life. Their only enemy in the world is the school's student council president Angel, a being with supernatural powers who fights against the SSS. Yuri believes that anyone who follows Angel's orders and behaves like a normal student at the school will eventually disappear and pass on. However, those who fulfill their dreams in the afterlife will pass on as well.

In short, it's an anime series about a bunch of high school kids rebelling against their afterlife with more dakka. Has an exploitable plot and a lot of unexplored (and really rather awesome) side characters. A must watch.

The story's penned by Maeda Jun of KEY, so the music's pretty cool.

I'm not going to get into a big discussion of how to cross Trinity and NGE, because frankly, I'm supposed to be working on my own projects...

But I will leave this link, because NGE is a very complex series, which, if one wants to work with it, deserves more than just a little thought on how to do it.

EDIT: Or, in case one wants to skip to the point where the actual series is discussed, start here: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?...6#post12709136

Blog Entries
    Hmm, how about Trinity in the Madokaverse?

Blog Entries
    Magical Girl Takara? Did someone say Magical Girl Takara? I like. Would it have come out after Galen died?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    I'd say Trinity/Berserk but . . .

While Shirou would thrive in that world to some extent, the world is rather dark and depressing. Even though Shrike is the most adorable witch girl like ever. And a bit tsundere. Galen would be reaching for the booze and Takara would have to slay demons to keep from getting raped.

I'd say the Harry Dresden verse if Kirean wasn't already writing that one crossover/fusion.

Blog Entries
    The idea I had was that:

Galen survives the original car crash, QB shows up and...

QB: You don't want it to end here, do you? You appear to have a reason for living. I don't usually go for adults, but you have quite the emotional range. In other words, you have a lot of potential.

Galen: Wa...ter...

QB: If I grant you power, could you go on?

Galen: Waa...terrr...

QB: No, po-wer. Please pay attention, the fate of the universe is at stake here! Anyway, I propose a deal. In exchange for taking up this burden, I will grant you any one wish. Accept this contract and you'll accept its conditions. While living in the world of humans, you will live unlike any other- a different providence, a different time, a different life. The Power of the Soul will condemn you to a life of solitude. Are you prepared to become a Magical Gir-rruy?

Galen: ...wa...t...er...

QB: I'll take that as a yes!

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    Some idea's: trinity/Bastard!, Trinity/Ranma 1/2, Trinity/Sailor Moon, Trinity/Ronin Warriors(old fav of mine when it was on Toonami), Trinity/Tenchi Muyo.

please Tell me what you think. Also for the Tenchi one I was thinking of Takara being in Tenchi's place, Shirou in Sasami's(he is amongst those that can actually cook), and Jester in Ayeka's.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Blog Entries
    A nice, quiet, normal existence? Where do they sign?
    I was thinking of them turning into hamsters and being locked in a cage by their owners.

Teasing the Penguin God!

They would kill you Manga, along wth Kieran(sp?).
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Blog Entries
    Bring it on!

Look at my avatar.

Teasing the Penguin God!

four words: Full powered Excaliblast spam

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
    I was thinking of them turning into hamsters and being locked in a cage by their owners.
    *snerk*
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.