Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 1234581353 ... LastLast

Thread: Trinity Angles (Discussion Thread)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle hatori's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    the trinity Dresdenverse crossover is potentially there. And it's kinda similar to what i'm planning for the next few chapters.
    I shall serve thy cause, upon my honour, till thy death.
    -Avenger/Jester. Trinity Series.
    Destined Legacies, shamelessly rewriting it since 2010

When I go random.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Damn it, I wanna write an AU oneshot, but I've got too much on my plate at the moment. =(
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    I liked the Berserk crossover idea.

Who can rage more? Guts or Galen?
    How many demons will Takara end up slaying?
    How much magic will Shirou relearn?

It would be awesome.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like the trinity/Angel beats one though.

Teasing the Penguin God!

The only Saber Clone that matters Ace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Shirou wielding awesome uber-dental floss?

I can dig it.

Oooooh, here's one:

Trinity/Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.

Make of this what you will.
    I approve.

Jester's reaction to meeting Fate will be glorious since he has a thing for sad lolis.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlology View Post
    From Wiki:

Angel Beats! takes place at a high school acting as a Purgatory, where students learn to give up any lingering attachments they still have from life before continuing to an afterlife or reincarnation. While the injury or cause of death are gone, those in the afterlife school can still feel pain or other things as they did when they were alive, as well as dying again, only to awaken with no injures several minutes later. The story follows the main protagonist Otonashi, a boy who lost his memories of his life after dying. Upon awakening in the afterlife, he meets a girl named Yuri who invites him to join the Afterlife Battlefront (死んだ世界戦線 Shinda Sekai Sensen (SSS)?), an organization she founded and leads which fights against God for the cruel fates the SSS members experienced in life. Their only enemy in the world is the school's student council president Angel, a being with supernatural powers who fights against the SSS. Yuri believes that anyone who follows Angel's orders and behaves like a normal student at the school will eventually disappear and pass on. However, those who fulfill their dreams in the afterlife will pass on as well.

In short, it's an anime series about a bunch of high school kids rebelling against their afterlife with more dakka. Has an exploitable plot and a lot of unexplored (and really rather awesome) side characters. A must watch.

The story's penned by Maeda Jun of KEY, so the music's pretty cool.
    It sounds intriguing, but based on my experience writing "Unfamiliar," I think it unwise to start a fic where I know almost nothing about the series, or by secondhand. If I wanted them to fight in the afterlife, I'd probably use Bleach or Disgaea (probably Disgaea. At least there, being so broken in power levels can be funny).

Quote Originally Posted by Techlology View Post
    Hmm, how about Trinity in the Madokaverse?
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Magical Girl Takara? Did someone say Magical Girl Takara? I like. Would it have come out after Galen died?
    No, but that doesn't mean I've seen it. Same response as to Angel Beats, basically.

Now, Nanoha or Sailor Moon, I could do, if it's magical girls you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I'd say the Harry Dresden verse if Kirean wasn't already writing that one crossover/fusion.
    Point - otherwise I might be tempted.

Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    Some idea's: trinity/Bastard!, Trinity/Ranma 1/2, Trinity/Sailor Moon, Trinity/Ronin Warriors(old fav of mine when it was on Toonami), Trinity/Tenchi Muyo.

please Tell me what you think. Also for the Tenchi one I was thinking of Takara being in Tenchi's place, Shirou in Sasami's(he is amongst those that can actually cook), and Jester in Ayeka's.
    Not as the demon she accidentally awoke? That pretty much describes how she summoned him.

As I've said, Sailor Moon I could do (in fact, an author had a ficlet concept I found intriguing . . .). Ranma would be met with a lot less slapstick (it's one of Galen's hell animes - not Eva-level, but definitely not preferred) and a lot more lethal fights. Ronin Warriors I never saw, but Tenchi - I could actually dig the RPG out of the crawlspace and put it to use again!

. . . Just be prepared for it not to be third OAV series compliant. Biggest bloody let down I've had in anime, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
    I was thinking of them turning into hamsters and being locked in a cage by their owners.
    They would kill you Manga, along wth Kieran(sp?).
    At least it'd be peaceful . . . And yes, that's right. Elf's a bit dyslexic at times.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Damn it, I wanna write an AU oneshot, but I've got too much on my plate at the moment. =(
    I know how that goes - that BioShock thing is really tempting, but given what I've already got in the air . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I approve.

Jester's reaction to meeting Fate will be glorious since he has a thing for sad lolis.
    Damn it, I have to sit down and actually finish watching that series - I never even got to where she was introduced!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    At least it'd be peaceful . . . And yes, that's right. Elf's a bit dyslexic at times.
    Not if they still have their powers.

I can imagine it now Shirou, Takara, and Galen the cat slaying trio!

Teasing the Penguin God!

The only Saber Clone that matters Ace's Avatar
    Damn it, I have to sit down and actually finish watching that series - I never even got to where she was introduced!
    But that's when the series gets good!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Kieran hates Asuka?

I think I just died a little inside.
    I know, I'm not really fond of her myself, but she's not outrageously maladjusted compared to most people in Eva. And she got nicer in Rebuild, I thought.

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Not as the demon she accidentally awoke? That pretty much describes how she summoned him.

As I've said, Sailor Moon I could do (in fact, an author had a ficlet concept I found intriguing . . .). Ranma would be met with a lot less slapstick (it's one of Galen's hell animes - not Eva-level, but definitely not preferred) and a lot more lethal fights. Ronin Warriors I never saw, but Tenchi - I could actually dig the RPG out of the crawlspace and put it to use again!

. . . Just be prepared for it not to be third OAV series compliant. Biggest bloody let down I've had in anime, ever.
    It would be even more Hellish for Galen if he replaced Ranma in the 1/2 universe. I could really care less which version of Tenchi Muyo you use(can't remember much of it). As for the Sailor moon, I just had a thought where Shirou and Galen are the magical girls while Takara is Tuxedo Kamen. I only remember Ronin Warriors due to fanfiction so I don' mind.

As for Why I recommended Galen and Shirou as the royal sibs instead of as Ayeka and Ryoko roles... One word-GalenxTakaraxRyokoxShirou. If you are not a fan of Shouta boy on mature woman, then rape canon and make Shirou a teenager like Takara.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Blog Entries
    Or I could use Rin as Ryoko - I'm sure her reaction to her "Mom" would be priceless.

And maybe Shirou as Sasami, but Archer as Tsunami?

It would be even more Hellish for Galen if he replaced Ranma in the 1/2 universe. I could really care less which version of Tenchi Muyo you use(can't remember much of it).
    I dunno, a lot of the negative and harem aspects of good old Ranma's life come about because he's rather immature and sharp tongued. He's not used to women, so he insults Akane a lot and at least once in a while pisses off one of the other suitors. Think of how many crazy chase scenes would not have happened had Ranma either a. focused on Akane alone and didn't piss her off, or b. just said he wasn't interested flat out from the beginning. He tends to bring the chaos onto himself. Even when he doesn't and it's Shampoo or Kodachi or some other dumbass initiating havoc, he tends to worsen the situation most of the time. XD

I think Galen would have an easier time of it.

Blog Entries
    Kieran's Omake Theatre Presents - Trinity: Half-Baked

He grumbled as he followed along to school. This, quite frankly, sucked. Somewhere out there, he was sure, there was a god laughing at him - maybe more than one. The only possible bloody reason he could think of for him to wind up here, and as Ranma fucking Saotome, no less!

Of course, it wouldn't be so bad if it had been a complete identity writeover - as Ranma, he'd have no clue about anything that was coming. But whoever or whatever had caused this (Kaleidostick, Illyria's demonic energy, the amusement of some malign cosmic entity) had half-assed the job, leaving him with Ranma's overall identity, but none of the training that went with it! Oh, sure, he wasn't exactly a stick with a ribcage any more - more like the median between the two identities - but he was now at Akane's level or lower in terms of fighting skill, and around here, that just didn't cut it.

The worst of it was, a lot of the same problems still followed him. Shampoo was still interested in breeding, because apparently he had more chi potential than any male her great-grandmother had seen in her entire life. He'd barely managed to get the hell out of the Amazon Village as a living virgin - mostly because the rest of the unmarried Amazons had started the world's biggest catfight when Shampoo had inadvertently broadcast that fact. From there, Genma had dragged him back to Japan - not that he really could've stopped him - and presented him to the daughters Tendo. Naturally, none of them were really interested - nor he in them. He had enough trouble right now!

He had to figure out how to deal with Ryoga with nothing but supposedly enough chi to re-nuke Hiroshima - which would be great, if he had the training to use it! As it was, it just amounted to a ridiculously fast healing rate and damage resistance a la Keitaro Urashima - and it was the only thing that kept Genma or Akane from killing him with one punch in their "training sessions." Frankly, he thought he might learn more useful things from Dr. Tofu, but he had no idea where to find him - he still couldn't read Japanese (one of the turnoffs for the Tendo girls). And this was still the opening chapters, without most of the ridiculous martial arts styles, kooky characters, or just plain idiotic plot devices to trip him up! Just having effectively zero self-defence skills was bad enough!

A gun would solve so many problems. Those he could still use - and even if Nerimian martial artists turned out to be bulletproof, he might still be able to use it on himself . . . Damn their illegality in Japan!

The being most recently called Jester sighed. This sucked. Why couldn't the universe dump on somebody else for a change?

As he emerged from the water and stared at his newly-formed breasts, Shirou couldn't shake the feeling that, somehow, this was all that idiot of Ilya's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Or I could use Rin as Ryoko - I'm sure her reaction to her "Mom" would be priceless.

And maybe Shirou as Sasami, but Archer as Tsunami?
    *blinks* I am funding this. Rin as Ryoko, Takara as Tenchi, Shirou as Sasami(question will he be a shouta or teenager), Archer(hopefully not the canon idiot) as Tsunami, Galen as Ayeka.

Let's see we can have Ilya replace Washu(that will be hilarious). Arcuied can replace Mihoshi in some respects. Shiki is still Takara's dad. Kiritsugu is the emporer(sp?) of Jurai. Anymore chars we can have in.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

I dunno, I think it'd be hilarious to have Zeltrech there in place of Washu... Or Kotomine. Troll powers, activate!

And maybe drop Ilya in in place of Mihoshi's partner whassername. Begins with a K, I think; too tired to look it up right now.

Kotomine or Zeltrech can replace Seto...Actally have Kotomine be the guy holding Washu prisoner and had manipulated Ryoko(can't remember the name).

Blog Entries
    Kabuto, I think - it's been a long time.

. . . I've occasionally considered a Trinity/Castlevania mix - either one of the ones with multiple protagonists, like Castlevania III (a guide/partner for each) - or each of them in a different era, altering the timeline as they go (the latter option has occasionally occurred to me with Star Wars, as well). Of course, I could always use Judgement . . .

Shirou as alen's father, with Takara the mother in the Star Wars one.

Trinity/Onimusha. I'm not sure what brought that on, honestly. I think it might have to do with you mentioning video games...

Trinity/Full Metal Panic