Page 7 of 103 FirstFirst ... 256789121757 ... LastLast

Thread: Trinity Angles (Discussion Thread)

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    I don't usually go for replacing canon characters though. Can't we have it happen as a sort of 'New Generation' type thing? Having it happen after the canon series? Some of the characters can be the children of the canon characters, such as Moka's daughter, and Mizore's daughter, or even sons...

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    . . . I am now officially, thoroughly confused.
    Mission accomplished. :P

Slightly more seriously and completely ignoring Bloble's post 'cause I can, I was thinking casting Ilya as Kokoa (if that's her name). The character's absolutely obsessed with Moka, her older sister- more specifically, "Inner Moka," and with "changing her back."

@Bloble (see? I said I wasn't ignoring you!): Next gen fic of an ongoing series? Don't think that'd work out too well...

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    Shirou a sword spirit, Galen a hellhound, and Takara as kitsune? ilya can be a frost sprite.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

I don't think there is such a thing as a sword spirit. Maybe Shirou could be part fae licking him to Author and avalon

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ringlhach View Post
    Slightly more seriously and completely ignoring Bloble's post 'cause I can, I was thinking casting Ilya as Kokoa (if that's her name). The character's absolutely obsessed with Moka, her older sister- more specifically, "Inner Moka," and with "changing her back."
    And she has a shapechanging sidekick, if I follow the anime. Jester becomes her bat?

@Bloble (see? I said I wasn't ignoring you!): Next gen fic of an ongoing series? Don't think that'd work out too well...
    True - it rarely works out well. If the series was done, it be easier - but I dislike things where I could render myself inaccurate and implausible far too easily.

Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    Shirou a sword spirit, Galen a hellhound, and Takara as kitsune? ilya can be a frost sprite.
    Shirou could be a death knight - and maybe make Takara a (damn it, what's the word . . .) zashiki, I think? It's a guardian spirit.

. . . Damn, Shirou as a death knight is suddenly sounding like a neat idea - it fits Archer's tortured origins reasonably well, and I can turn Jester into Kurai. But do I drop him in Krynn or Ravenloft . . .?
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

I just had the thought of Galen being a Cerberus.

for the sword spirit thing I was thinking of Shirou's origin and element being sword.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How about Angel beats?

Teasing the Penguin God!

Blog Entries

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shirou could be a death knight - and maybe make Takara a (damn it, what's the word . . .) zashiki, I think? It's a guardian spirit.
    A zashiki warashi? Dunno if that would fit her.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

If she is trapped in a permanent childhood then she will be murderous, is my most likely to be seen conclusion.

Blog Entries
    That is the creature I had in mind, but the tales of them I'd run into had them as a bit more mature and martial. Ah, well.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

I think a part-ghoul monstrel would be good for Galen.

Blog Entries
    Sorry I forgot.

How about Fist of the north Star?

Teasing the Penguin God!

From what I heard hell-verse.

Hokuto no Ken and the Trinity? DO WANT!

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

I want to see the trinity's reactions to being placed in a giant mech universe.

Blog Entries
    Jester grinned maniacally. "I've always wanted to say this . . . Activate interlocks! Dynatherm's connected . . . Infra-cells up . . . Mega-thrusters are GO! LET'S GO, VOLTRON FORCE!"

As near-hysterical laughter erupted from her former Servant, Takara shuddered. "It's scary when the guy who tried to kill me is the normal one."

Shirou nodded, then realised who she meant. "HEY!"
    Last edited by Kieran; September 26th, 2011 at 10:39 PM.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Introduce Shirou to a sword wielding mech, that will set off his inner otaku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    Introduce Shirou to a sword wielding mech, that will set off his inner otaku.
    Which will leave Takara in despair...

Teasing the Penguin God!

Blog Entries
    Shirou: I am the bone of my BLAZING SWORD!

*Gilgamesh dies in one hit*

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette