Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ... 36768184858687889196 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2049

Thread: Trinity Angles (Discussion Thread)

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MWkillkenny84 View Post
    All you said is 'pratically useless in combat', 'less know (at the time your alter ego had heard of the game)' and 'with a great info gathering skill/socialite skill(?)'. Do you have any idea on how many GO Servants can fall under that definition? Hell, even Mata Hari can be included in the bunch!
    Fair points - though the "lack of knowledge" refers more to Galen's overall knowledge of what happens in the game than anything to do with the Servant themselves. I know some of the details of the Singularities (Fuyuki, thanks to First Order, Orleans because I was interested in Jeanne Alter, and London because of Frankenstein), but others will come as a complete surprise . . . To say nothing of certain side events . . .

Quote Originally Posted by hatori View Post
    Given Galen's preference for dusters....
    Nice thought, but not actually relevant, this time.

I give.. can you at least tell us what rarity his servant is at?
    *Blinks* I've never looked before - let me see . . .

Ah. He's a 2-star, apparently, which ought to narrow the field considerably.
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    *Blinks* I've never looked before - let me see . . .

Ah. He's a 2-star, apparently, which ought to narrow the field considerably.
    Ok, tomorrow I will check the wikia for the Servant list...
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Perchè immaginiamo?, ci chiedono.
    E perchè no?, è la risposta più adatta.
    Almeno, questo è ciò che credo io.

Spoiler:

CASTER FAN, and PROUD of it!!!!

I was wondering when that spirit would become involved. From one of your older stories involving the Moon Grail war I thought that other then Nero he would definitely be an even better fit, though I suppose being too alike would probably drive each other crazy.

I wouldn't exactly call Galen's spirit combat-useless. Considering Galen's pechant for finding loopholes I am sure he could write a self-insert story and empower himself using his Noble Phantasm. Though considering both writer's tendencies I can't help but think that would simply result in self inflicted torture. Talking about self-inflicted torture, does Galen also get the Innocent Monster skill as a replacement for his Lycanthropy?

Settings wise I can see the rest of the Scarlet Seven fitting into the setting quite well except for maybe the Weaslys that would need a bit of backstory to explain their family since magi typically only have one child to simplify the magic crest issue. I could see it as something similar to Shishigou's story about how his family made a deal with a spirit or elemental to bolster their weakening magi bloodline but got a curse out of the deal. Ginny could have being sent to Chaldea because she was Rayshift compatible and it would be a good opportunity to go to the past and find powerful artifacts to break the curse.

Story potential wise Grand Order would be a blast and the characters reactions to Camelot, Babylon and beyond would definitely have alot of drama potential with Shirou's reaction to Goddess Rhon and the wise king version of Gilgamesh to name a few. It would also be a logical progression threat wise though a bit of a jump going from country takeover to humanity ending threats that make Angra look easy.
    Last edited by Tsubasamoon; December 12th, 2018 at 06:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubasamoon View Post
    I was wondering when that spirit would become involved. From one of your older stories involving the Moon Grail war I thought that other then Nero he would definitely be an even better fit, though I suppose being too alike would probably drive each other crazy.
    *Chuckles* I was actually surprised how good a match it was; I was just looking him up on a whim one day, and was stunned to find that "if I was a Demi-Servant, this is who I'd be." So, naturally, in a story where that is the case, this just had to be done.

I wouldn't exactly call Galen's spirit combat-useless. Considering Galen's pechant for finding loopholes I am sure he could write a self-insert story and empower himself using his Noble Phantasm.
    Fair point - but after seven years of being a lot more capable in direct combat, it grates more than a little to be entirely reduced to subtlety again. And those parameters . . .

Though considering both writer's tendencies I can't help but think that would simply result in self inflicted torture.
    *Chuckles* You're not wrong.

Talking about self-inflicted torture, does Galen also get the Innocent Monster skill as a replacement for his Lycanthropy?
    Probably - especially since (though she hasn't realised it yet), Takara is only 14 here . . . Which, on reflection, will make Elizabeth Bathory and Medea Lily her natural peers . . . Oh, boy.

Settings wise I can see the rest of the Scarlet Seven fitting into the setting quite well except for maybe the Weaslys that would need a bit of backstory to explain their family since magi typically only have one child to simplify the magic crest issue. I could see it as something similar to Shishigou's story about how his family made a deal with a spirit or elemental to bolster their weakening magi bloodline but got a curse out of the deal. Ginny could have being sent to Chaldea because she was Rayshift compatible and it would be a good opportunity to go to the past and find powerful artifacts to break the curse.
    Actually, my current running canon is that the family magic crest and style is predisposed towards women - something like Norse seidr, for example. It would explain why she has six brothers; and none of them being particularly incapable or weak, magically speaking, they make for good bargaining chips among the families that are presently limited to female heirs - the Edelfelts, Tohsakas, etc. Does that make sense?

Story potential wise Grand Order would be a blast and the characters reactions to Camelot, Babylon and beyond would definitely have alot of drama potential with Shirou's reaction to Goddess Rhon and the wise king version of Gilgamesh to name a few. It would also be a logical progression threat wise though a bit of a jump going from country takeover to humanity ending threats that make Angra look easy.
    Indeed it would - though obviously, the Lostbelt would be very different. But still, it's not like having eight Masters instead of one significantly increases the odds in Chaldea's favour; not really. So it really wouldn't be overpowered . . .

Scary thought, isn't it?

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

*read the back-and-forth above*

Christ, Galen got Andersen as his headmate? How much has he ribbed the storyteller for his debacle under Kiara/BEAST III?

Oh frak, speaking of Kiara/BEAST... how many chances there are of the Seven being able to abort that snafu?
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    *read the back-and-forth above*

Christ, Galen got Andersen as his headmate?
    That would be a "yes."

How much has he ribbed the storyteller for his debacle under Kiara/BEAST III?
    Lots, initially. After he experienced Andersen's taking control during one of his writing fugues, however . . . Let's just say they have a "live and let live" policy regarding pushing each other's buttons - much.

When he does want to annoy Andersen, however, the Disney film marathons begin . . .

Oh frak, speaking of Kiara/BEAST... how many chances there are of the Seven being able to abort that snafu?
    I'd have to read up on it a bit more to be able to guess.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

When he does want to annoy Andersen, however, the Disney film marathons begin . . .
    The classic ones from before the '90 or the more recent ones?

Oh, regarding the Servants... are there any chances of the ones from Strange Fake to make an appearence, like Beautiful Assassin/Zealot and Richard the Lionheart?

Ah, and I hope Illya Marie Animusphere will be prepared to meed Prillya, Chloe/Kuro Illya and Shitonai!Illya.
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    The classic ones from before the '90 or the more recent ones?
    Well, it begins with his childhood favourite The Little Mermaid, and then continues on with his modern favourite Frozen, and if Andersen hasn't collapsed into frothing hysterics by then, he'll just work his way through the list . . .

Oh, regarding the Servants... are there any chances of the ones from Strange Fake to make an appearence, like Beautiful Assassin/Zealot and Richard the Lionheart?
    That first one is Hassan of Serenity, isn't it? That's the impression I get from the wikis, at least.

Ah, and I hope Illya Marie Animusphere will be prepared to meed Prillya, Chloe/Kuro Illya and Shitonai!Illya.
    . . . The question is, are they prepared for her?

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

That first one is Hassan of Serenity, isn't it? That's the impression I get from the wikis, at least.
    No, not Maria/Hassan of Serenity, this one.

. . . The question is, are they prepared for her?
    And is she prepared for Assassin!KIRITSUGU and Caster!Dress of Heaven/Irisviel?

Oh, and given the fact that sharing headspace is a fact... is Shirou going to go shirtless if and when Muramasa will be called?
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    No, not Maria/Hassan of Serenity, this one.
    Ah. *Scans*

. . . Wow, she's impressive: basically a female, Middle-Eastern Shirou in terms of level of determination. The Zealotry could be tricky, but given Chaldea's situation, there's a bit of wiggle room; once the mission of "save humanity from being destroyed by demons" comes out, she'll probably get behind it, though the use of Holy Grails is iffy . . . Still, I'm also tempted to do what's mentioned, and stick her in the sixth Singul--

*Blinks* Oh, hell - you do realise that she's summoned by a guy named Jester, don't you?

And is she prepared for Assassin!KIRITSUGU and Caster!Dress of Heaven/Irisviel?
    Knows about, yes. Prepared for . . . Mm, probably not. Kiritsugu in particular, as Iri is, so far as I can tell, always Iri.

Oh, and given the fact that sharing headspace is a fact... is Shirou going to go shirtless if and when Muramasa will be called?
    Ilya would certainly prefer it that way . . .

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Ah. *Scans*

. . . Wow, she's impressive: basically a female, Middle-Eastern Shirou in terms of level of determination. The Zealotry could be tricky, but given Chaldea's situation, there's a bit of wiggle room; once the mission of "save humanity from being destroyed by demons" comes out, she'll probably get behind it, though the use of Holy Grails is iffy . . . Still, I'm also tempted to do what's mentioned, and stick her in the sixth Singul--

*Blinks* Oh, hell - you do realise that she's summoned by a guy named Jester, don't you?

Is she is being summoned for an 'heretical purposes' like seeking a so-called Holy Grail? Nope. Hell, many would argue that Chaldea's mission of safeguarding Human History as a whole would be enough reason for her to help.

Second is, Zealot is not too keen of 'uninvolved casualities'. She helped Strange Fake!Makana when the (false) blonde had been attacked by another Servant because up until that point Manaka was (even if a Magus) a completely uninvolved person... and when Manaka pulled a Shirou and got Richard the Lionheart as Saber what Zealot did? "King Richard helped the Hashashin one time by working with an Hassan-i-Sabbah to kill a Death Apostle, I will let it pass, this time."

And third? The possibility of working side-by-side with her previous Hassans or other great figures from other Abrahamic religions? She would be onboard faster than Arturia on an all-you-can-eat buffet made from Shirou. Even better if King/Grampa Hassan was there at the moment of the summon to order her "These people and their mission allign with the Hassan's. Treat them as the allies they are."

I even pointed out on SB that, if Shirou were to summon her during the Fifth, she would not kill him on the spot... after all, the summoning was unintentional, and at the time Shirou's priorities, even after being informed of what the Grail War was, were more "I'm in it to stop a tragedy like the Fire to repeat itself" and zero "Ok, I want the Wish."

As for the omonimy of the class your SI was before and her summoner? Mere coincidende that a DA with Kakuzu-like cheating death abilities was her previous summoner.
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Is she is being summoned for an 'heretical purposes' like seeking a so-called Holy Grail? Nope. Hell, many would argue that Chaldea's mission of safeguarding Human History as a whole would be enough reason for her to help.
    True, and that's not where I think the problem is going to come from . . .

Second is, Zealot is not too keen of 'uninvolved casualities'. She helped Strange Fake!Makana when the (false) blonde had been attacked by another Servant because up until that point Manaka was (even if a Magus) a completely uninvolved person... and when Manaka pulled a Shirou and got Richard the Lionheart as Saber what Zealot did? "King Richard helped the Hashashin one time by working with an Hassan-i-Sabbah to kill a Death Apostle, I will let it pass, this time."
    *Blinks* Certainly a lot less violent a reaction than I would've expected from someone who has Zealotry as a Personal Skill, never mind at A-rank.

. . . Then again, it's not like Nasu uses things without showing a complete lack of understanding them, is it? *cough*Alignments*cough*

And third? The possibility of working side-by-side with her previous Hassans or other great figures from other Abrahamic religions? She would be onboard faster than Arturia on an all-you-can-eat buffet made from Shirou. Even better if King/Grampa Hassan was there at the moment of the summon to order her "These people and their mission allign with the Hassan's. Treat them as the allies they are."
    So as long as she's not first, we ought to be OK . . .

I even pointed out on SB that, if Shirou were to summon her during the Fifth, she would not kill him on the spot... after all, the summoning was unintentional, and at the time Shirou's priorities, even after being informed of what the Grail War was, were more "I'm in it to stop a tragedy like the Fire to repeat itself" and zero "Ok, I want the Wish."
    *Chuckles* OK, now there's an interesting concept.

As for the omonimy of the class your SI was before and her summoner? Mere coincidende that a DA with Kakuzu-like cheating death abilities was her previous summoner.
    True - but would she see it that way?

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

True, and that's not where I think the problem is going to come from . . .

*Blinks* Certainly a lot less violent a reaction than I would've expected from someone who has Zealotry as a Personal Skill, never mind at A-rank.

. . . Then again, it's not like Nasu uses things without showing a complete lack of understanding them, is it? *cough*Alignments*cough*

As far as I see it, the 'Zealotry' had to be interpred under 'How an Hashashin of her time period would have seen it', and even then a zealotry 'constrained' under the rules the Order instilled in her mind during training.

So yes, she would be all too willing to kill Heretics... but not willy-nilly. First she would insure herself that the targets are what she would consider Heretics worth of death, and after would came the killing.

So as long as she's not first, we ought to be OK . . .

True - but would she see it that way?

If Chaldea go for 'compatibility summon' the best option as her summoner would be Shirou (seriously, the point in common between those two are so many that is scary), and even then the reason in Strange Fake she tried to kill her summoner was the fact that one: he purposely selected her; and two, said summoner was aiming at the Holy Grail.
    If you are ask yourself why she answered the call, it was because she heard the call and go "A 'Holy Grail'? Heresy, I will destroy it and all the Heretics that purposely sought it."

All Galen has to do to avoid a tentative of killing is staying silent and let Shirou's Shirouness do its job into acclimatating Zealot to Chaldea... and put his past stunt as 'extra-Class Servant' under lock and key inside his mind.
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Spoiler:

Blog Entries

Trinity: Re-Ordered II

Continuing . . .

Improbable scenarios—including “coincidences” so unlikely they are an insult to the very concept—and a sense of aesthetics so poor when it comes to naming things that it should be a cardinal sin in any civilised nation . . . Truly, the author of your fate is a hack of the highest order; the worst of the trash I put out is the greatest calibre of literature by comparison.

And of course, you expect
    me to fix it. I find myself unsurprised that the enemy is a Demon; where else would one be found, save in a Hell like this?

“Shut it,” Galen sub-vocalised.

His senses weren’t much better than mortal, unless he put some effort into it, but the tricks he’d learned last time around were still valid. And while this particular one wouldn’t do much good once Servants started to appear in earnest, or even a magus using Reinforcement on their hearing, for the moment he was able to “converse” with his irritable skull-mate without seeming overly weird, even for a magus.

. . . Sadly, it was the only way he could converse with the Caster—he had too many voices in his head to really be able to differentiate the Heroic Spirit’s from his own if he relied on purely mental communication.

It is claimed that there’s a fine line between genius and madness—not that you’d have any experience with the former . . .

Like now—that sounded exactly like his inner cynic.

“Ah, you’re right on time,” the Director’s voice interrupted his musing, even as he stepped into the control room, notebook and pen in hand. “All stations report in—is everything prepared?”

“Yes, Director,” said the demon in a human’s skin. “I was just reminding Romani to get himself into position, so Medical is prepared. The Masters are in the capsules, awaiting Rayshift—and the system is ready to begin on your order, all on schedule.”

“Excellent,” said the gold-eyed copy of Illyasviel von Einzbern said. “Make certain you make a note of that, Chronicler.”

With a nod, Galen began to open his book, humming under his breath, “Allow me to pen the story of your life—I’ll call it, ‘Märchen Meines Lebens’ . . .”

It was a nonsense tune he’d been singing and humming to himself for weeks, so as not to draw suspicion to its use now—and as expected, no one paid attention to it. And if the prana levels in the air seemed slightly elevated, why would they not be, given the systems being activated—or, for that matter, the excitement and anticipation of the gathered magi in Chaldea?

. . . Or, perhaps, the bomb which exploded in response to those things?

The last few hours had resulted in several new experiences for Hermione. Some of them were more aptly described as “new old” experiences, mind you; efforts that she had memories of Galen performing, but never herself. The different perspective was—interesting.

She still wasn’t entirely certain that being able to redirect the heat and force of an explosion powerful enough to trash the room containing the Rayshift equipment despite the bomb’s being placed in the command room overlooking it simply through force of will was worth the trade-offs, though.

Nevertheless, she could—and, knowing it was coming, she did, creating a zone where the explosion simply bent around her and those Masters near her, taking out other areas of the facility, instead. Oh, sure, reality would eventually “mend” itself, but since the explosion was a temporary phenomenon, by the time the World got around to undoing her effort, it wouldn’t matter.

Still, she had to admit that “Marble Phantasm” was quite the ability, so long as you were intelligent and imaginative enough to be creative with it—

The Rayshift tunnel brightened, cutting off her thoughts long enough for the transit to resolve into—

Smoke.

Darkness.

DEATH.

“Such a cheery spot,” she murmured. “I can see why Shirou, Ilya, and Takara speak of it so highly.”

Truthfully, the part of the city that she could see was about as welcoming as 12 Grimmauld Place; before Galen got his hands on it, at least. Fires were burning in various spots, there were still human shapes in the distance—statues, according to her eyes, but she could smell the blood inside them—and an overall sense of dread permeating the air in almost tangible sense.

Hermione no longer had Occlumency to call on, not in the magical sense, but a number of its fundamentals were rooted in mundane memory techniques. Moreover, despite all the physical and supernatural changes she’d undergone, hers was still the mind that belonged to “the brightest witch of her age.” As such, it took only a moment for her to recall that the presence of those statues meant that Medusa’s Gorgon incarnation was nearby . . .

And that, Noble Phantasm aside, her weapon was the Harpe: a blade that had a history of killing immortals and primordial conceptualisations alike.

I’m not Arcueid, but I might survive . . .? No, it’s best not to risk it. Now, how did the plot of the OVA go . . .?

Opening her senses cautiously, Hermione didn’t get any inkling that the Gorgon had detected her yet—and she did sense familiar people close by. Several of whom caused her to take off like a proverbial shot.

They’d played through the opening act of this farce like the drama it was to anyone who didn't know better; now it was time to start rewriting the script.

With some curiosity—as he’d only ever stumbled across them (as Shirou Emiya) or materialised into pre-existing ones (as Archer), Shirou watched a summoning circle being deliberately drawn. It was, he had to admit, kind of fascinating.

Given his luck—and the fact that the system currently relied upon Master/Servant compatibility, rather than catalysts—he had been elected to be one of the last, if not the last, Master to use it. The operating theory being that, given his luck and history, he was liable to summon either a version of EMIYA who’d want to kill him, or Arturia—and they all wanted other Servants handy to help put the former down, if necessary.

Oddly, the same logic was being applied to Galen being told to go first. Either his summons would be bad—which, since he was already a Demi-Servant (and a “third-rate” Servant at that), probably meant that nothing would happen—or it would be good, and therefore fantastic . . . Yeah, Shirou wasn’t sure that he followed the logic, either—but it was Ilya’s logic, so he was obligated to support it, over Galen’s official and strident protests, along with Takara’s and Hermione’s—and, oddly enough, Mash’s.

Supporting her new friend, maybe? Shirou mused. She does seem to be hovering around Takara . . .

Ilya was nothing, however, if not a master of manipulation, and especially when it came to the men in her life. Finally, Galen gave in, with a final, inexplicable muttering of, “If I get Liz, it’s not my fault,” and began the incantation.

The summoning circle flared in response, revealing—

When the light faded, they saw standing before them a young girl, with long, silver-white hair that fell forward, over her face to leave only a single, ice-blue eye visible. Her slender form was clothed in a white gown, covered with sumptuous fur robes, and her delicate, porcelain hands clutched a doll with as much fervor as Ai had ever held her teddy bear.

“Servant, Caster,” she said, in a surprisingly deep alto for such a slender girl. “In response to the summons, I have come. This child is Viy; both of us will be in your care from now on.”

The sadistic side of Shirou chuckled at the gaping expression on Galen’s face; his more practical side worried about what put it there.

He became especially worried when the former werewolf suddenly whirled on his wife and hissed, like an angry teakettle, “Ilya? Did you make us the goddamned CRYPTERS?!

Writer's Notes: Sorry, MW - I wasn't ignoring you, I just didn't see anything I disagreed with, and I thought you'd prefer that I work on this, instead.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries
    Okay, I laughed at the end, but I have to ask... what are the Crypters?
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Blog Entries
    In short, the bad guys of F/GO's current story arc. Hermione usurped the role of one - and on reading the description of Anastasia's Master, I realised he would probably describe myself as a magus, much as Hans would be me as a Servant . . .

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries
    ...oh, dear. (/)_-)
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Good second chapter... and Anastasia as Galen's Servant? Oh poor sod... well, it could have been worse. He could have got Alter Ego: Kiara Sessyoin as his Servant.
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xamusel View Post
    ...oh, dear. (/)_-)
    To put it mildly.

The good news is that there's a chance "Cosmos in the Lostbelt" will not occur, seeing as none of them are available to be abducted and indoctrinated by an "Alien God." The bad news is, should it happen anyway, it'll be coming completely out of left field.

Good second chapter...
    Thank you. I think it's a little rough, myself - but this is meant to be a snippet/test bed, and if and when I do make this a full story, I'll likely go back and flesh it out in more detail.

and Anastasia as Galen's Servant? Oh poor sod...
    Well, there's nothing really wrong with Nastya (one of her childhood nicknames) - save that, as the use of her nickname implies, I've been enamoured with Anastasia and her story since I was 18 (curse that animated movie). More to the point, Hermione knows it, and Takara shortly will . . .

As to why Anastasia, beyond that? Well, as I noted, ongoing her Master seems to resemble myself as a magus, and since Andersen is a "True Neutral" Servant like Anastasia, it's possible the system misread our alignment compatibility - put all three factors together, and . . .

well, it could have been worse. He could have got Alter Ego: Kiara Sessyoin as his Servant.
    This is true.

. . . Then again, it could have taken the whole "Patron Saint of Lolicon" thing as the determining factor, and given me Abigail - or Jack the Ripper.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Thank you. I think it's a little rough, myself - but this is meant to be a snippet/test bed, and if and when I do make this a full story, I'll likely go back and flesh it out in more detail.

Well, there's nothing really wrong with Nastya (one of her childhood nicknames) - save that, as the use of her nickname implies, I've been enamoured with Anastasia and her story since I was 18 (curse that animated movie). More to the point, Hermione knows it, and Takara shortly will . . .

As to why Anastasia, beyond that? Well, as I noted, ongoing her Master seems to resemble myself as a magus, and since Andersen is a "True Neutral" Servant like Anastasia, it's possible the system misread our alignment compatibility - put all three factors together, and . . .

This is true.

. . . Then again, it could have taken the whole "Patron Saint of Lolicon" thing as the determining factor, and given me Abigail - or Jack the Ripper.
    ... in case of Abigail being summoned, why I can already 'hear' laughter coming from her forehead-placed keyhole with an otherwordly voice asking their troll to start making [popcorn] post haste?
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Spoiler: