Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3678910131858 ... LastLast

Thread: Trinity Angles (Discussion Thread)

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    We need more otaku!Shirou
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Do IT! for great JUSITICE!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    and VICTORY!

Teasing the Penguin God!

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    We need more otaku!Shirou
    Trinity x Genshiken?

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is tempted to see Takara in cosplay....

Teasing the Penguin God!

*died from laughter please redial and try again later*
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Blog Entries
    Trinity in G-Gundam.

I imagine Galen'd have a field day.

How about going Tokukatsu? Maybe an Uchuu Keiji setting? Let Shirou be the giddy one for the run. You know stuff like Shaider, Gavan(Sky Ranger here in the Phils.). They can be like the American VR Troopers- which are actually from three different shows, four if you include 'Shaider mode'.
    Last edited by nununu; September 1st, 2011 at 07:39 AM.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Some variation on the Power Rangers would be my limit, as far as that goes . . . Well, either that or Kamen Rider Kiva. That one, I know.
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Kiva-Shirou, IXA-Takara, and ReyKiva-Galen?

Galen only knows Power Rangers; Takara and Shirou, only Super Sentai. Should be fun.

Or... they thrown into the Kamen Rider RX setting and...

Galen watched the Americanized RX(Masker Rider is the US, the one with aliens and an oversized Furby). Kamen Rider with a car? Blasphemy.

Shirou watched, and is a huge fan of, Kamen Rider Black- to which RX is the sequel.

Takara didn't.

Shirou watched all the Kamen Rider series except the American bastardization. Also going through a fanboy moment.

Takara has no clue what is going on.

Galen only knows of power rangers.

So uh... the Trinity in a Power Ranger X Kamen Rider crossover?

The Trinity/Kamen Riders end up going to america and show up out staging the power rangers?

And Kamen Rider Zolda is a lawyer from Texas.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    Kiva-Shirou, IXA-Takara, and ReyKiva-Galen?
    With an Archer-lookalike as Saga?

Either that, or Shirou and Galen are two of Takara-Kiva's Arms Monsters . . .
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

We need someone for monster number three. Shirou-Garulu Saber, Galen-Bashaa Magnum, ???-Dogga Hammer

Everything after Ryuki was ridiculous. Period.

I am not sure which series were after Ryuki

The ridiculousness starts from 555 and goes downhill from there. Like Blade(they get the crap beaten out of them by the monsters of the week), Den-O(multiple personalities, really?), Kiva(goddamn bat) among others. Really, after seeing the cellphone in 555 I lost faith in the franchise. Grill-face from Decade looks cool though.
    Last edited by nununu; September 1st, 2011 at 11:03 AM.