Page 74 of 103 FirstFirst ... 24646972737475767984 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2049

Thread: Trinity Angles (Discussion Thread)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle hatori's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    so, Team GHST? ( Galen, Hermione, Scarlet/Sulstrai, Takara) or is it... Neo?
    Last edited by hatori; December 11th, 2017 at 08:48 AM.
    I shall serve thy cause, upon my honour, till thy death.
    -Avenger/Jester. Trinity Series.
    Destined Legacies, shamelessly rewriting it since 2010

When I go random.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Teach me that technique.

“Later,” he hissed back.
    Totally Reminds me of the TF2 Medic video.
    Last edited by hatori; December 11th, 2017 at 04:52 AM.

When I go random.

BWHHAHAHHAH!!!!

Quick Galen, you have only one chance to avoid THA HAREM in Remnant: teach your ways to Jaune, Ren and Sun, so to divert parts of the female parts of the cast on them!
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Perchè immaginiamo?, ci chiedono.
    E perchè no?, è la risposta più adatta.
    Almeno, questo è ciò che credo io.

Spoiler:

CASTER FAN, and PROUD of it!!!!

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fsnfan View Post
    Still trying to make Galen's life hell even in heaven, huh?
    Well, TYPE-MOON is based to a point on harem shenanigans, and Galen is an SI . . . Torture is part of the reason he's tolerated (and honestly, my luck actually is this bad, if not worse).

BTW, what do you mean by 'Two or three apiece'? I'm not sure of the nuance.
    "Apiece" is another way of saying "each"; as in, both of them are in over their heads with two or three beautiful women.

Quote Originally Posted by hatori View Post
    so, Team GHST? ( Galen, Hermione, Scarlet/Sulstrai, Takara) or is it... Neo?
    Emerald - Neo would be funny, but harder to explain.

Totally Reminds me of the TF2 Medic video.
    I've never seen or heard of that - but now I have to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by MWkillkenny84 View Post
    BWHHAHAHHAH!!!!

Quick Galen, you have only one chance to avoid THA HAREM in Remnant: teach your ways to Jaune, Ren and Sun, so to divert parts of the female parts of the cast on them!
    . . . Well, it probably would get Pyrrha and Nora to move faster - and Nora, certainly, has the temperament to defend her own interests - but I'm not overly fond of Sun. From what I've seen of all three of Blake's would-be suitors, in fact, I'm more likely to pair her with one of Team RWBY.
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries
    the TF2 medic video was basically the Spy's head in the fridge saying " Kill me" and the Medic replying back "Later"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMBJnc
    Last edited by hatori; December 11th, 2017 at 09:42 AM.

When I go random.

Blog Entries
    Cute, though the video itself is a touch gruesome for my tastes. Funny, though - thanks.

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries

. . . Well, it probably would get Pyrrha and Nora to move faster - and Nora, certainly, has the temperament to defend her own interests - but I'm not overly fond of Sun. From what I've seen of all three of Blake's would-be suitors, in fact, I'm more likely to pair her with one of Team RWBY.

Wait, Three? I only remember Adam and Sun being her only two suitors ( unless you're counting Yang as one..), and Neptune basically being attracted more to Weiss.

When I go random.

Banned
    US Friend Code
    CharlesTrevyOB
    Wait, Three? I only remember Adam and Sun being her only two suitors ( unless you're counting Yang as one..), and Neptune basically being attracted more to Weiss.
    Last weeks episode (the one released on youtube on Saturday) revealed that another character had a pretty big crush on her. I would say more but I don't know how to add spoilers in this forum

Blog Entries
    Ah, I'm just a regular member so i guess i'll have to wait till sunday..

Wait. ILIA?!

When I go random.

... and these news is why, when it came to Blake Belladonna-related shippings, I'm firmly BumbleBee (Yang) and/or Knightshade (Jaune).
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    I mean, i do get the pairing... but isn;t that more like one-sided?

When I go random.

Banned
    US Friend Code
    CharlesTrevyOB
    Ah, I'm just a regular member so i guess i'll have to wait till sunday..

Wait. ILIA?!
    Actually she made her confession in last weeks' episode, so you can hear her confession in the youtube version of it, which has been out since Saturday

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twilight666 View Post
    Last weeks episode (the one released on youtube on Saturday) revealed that another character had a pretty big crush on her. I would say more but I don't know how to add spoilers in this forum
    It's the ! icon, but you'll only see it in the full "Reply" screen - Quick Reply doesn't have it.

Ah, I'm just a regular member so i guess i'll have to wait till sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by twilight666 View Post
    Actually she made her confession in last weeks' episode, so you can hear her confession in the youtube version of it, which has been out since Saturday

Wait. ILIA?!

I mean, i do get the pairing... but isn;t that more like one-sided?
    Yes - much to Ilia's dismay . . .

Things about Episode 8 that annoy me
    . . . So much so, apparently, that she's willing to allow Blake's parents to be killed "for the greater good" - but still send her away to safety. . . And as you might expect, the irony of that, when her own parents died mining Dust for humans (also "the greater good") completely escapes her.

Quote Originally Posted by MWkillkenny84 View Post
    ... and these news is why, when it came to Blake Belladonna-related shippings, I'm firmly BumbleBee (Yang) and/or Knightshade (Jaune).
    Yes. Hence, as I said, I'm more likely to pair her with one of Team RWBY. Either Yang (like yourself) or Ruby, actually' Blake can temper the worst of Ruby's excesses, and add a mature counterpoint to balance her, and Ruby will drag Blake kicking and screaming out of her funks, if necessary - while being more than fast enough to keep up when and if Blake gives into her "run away" instincts.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries
    @Kieran:

I wouldn't say sending her to safety while murdering her parents.. ( They were going to send her to Adam , who I might add seems even more agitated than before.​)

When I go random.

Blog Entries
    . . . Ah, yes - I'd consciously blocked out that he was there . . .

Really, is it any wonder I prefer matching Blake with Yang or Ruby?

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

. . . Ah, yes - I'd consciously blocked out that he was there . . .

Really, is it any wonder I prefer matching Blake with Yang or Ruby?
    Nope!
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Spoiler:

Blog Entries

Trinity: The Web

May 2, 1998

Nobody saw it coming, although they should have.

They had already collected most of the obvious facts involved, after all: Voldemort was fully capable of concocting and executing convoluted plans with backups and fail-safes, often taking years to reach fruition. He was also a vindictive son of a bitch, perfectly willing to destroy what he couldn’t possess—and he’d broken into the Ministry years before—to hear a prophecy, they’d thought at the time, and he’d certainly tried, but he’d also laid a Portkey enchantment as a later trap, allowing him to kidnap Neville’s grandmother long afterwards.

. . . Really, it should’ve come as no surprise that, on his way through the Department of Mysteries, he might’ve made another stop. But it hadn’t occurred to any of them, either at the time or years later—and so Voldemort’s dying curse, a final strike at his enemies, went unnoticed, until it was too late.

With the death of the Dark Lord, the Department of Mysteries ended its lockdown, returning once more to “normal” reality; and the enchantment, sensing the link to its master’s life having been severed, did as it was meant to do—and blew the veiled arch in the Room of Death to pieces.

And it took the world—or at least, a very significant part of that world—with it.

New York City
    Six months later

“I really, really hate this,” Galen muttered.

“I know you do,” Luna’s voice sounded in his head. “It’s actually kind of amusing, when you consider that you know better than almost anyone how well-equipped you are to handle this sort of thing . . . Except maybe me, but I’m psychic now, so that’s cheating.”

“It’s a phobia; they don’t have to make sense by definition,” Galen retorted. “I still hate heights . . . And spiders—why did we agree to this?”

“It was better than dying?” Luna offered. “And we get to save a universe—and at least a part of ours—just by existing?

Galen sighed, even as he jumped off the roof. It was the same rationale Stephen Strange had used to convince them in the first place; the same one he reminded himself of every time he went to do something like this . . . And it still felt less than sufficient, but it was all they had.

At the same time their universe had been destroyed, the Marvel Universe (or at least, some version thereof) had been undergoing its first real cosmic reboot since its inception. And unlike the DC universe, which seemed to undergo one every five or so years since he’d started seriously reading comics, it hadn’t endured the process well; in no small part, because one of the major cornerstones—in some ways, the cornerstone—of it had been undergoing a separate multiversal crisis of his own at virtually the same time . . .

The Marvel Universe had survived, but Spider-Man—all versions of Spider-Man, and any and all who wielded similar abilities—had been lost.

Stephen Strange, Earth’s Sorcerer Supreme, had understood the magnitude of that loss better than most—and as such, had beseeched the totem spirit that, on some level, was the ultimate source of spider-powers, to choose new champions, new totems; others who knew, or could learn, that with great power came great responsibility . . .

And thus had come the eight of them—one for each leg of the Spider.

Not all of them were in the same place (or time, for that matter) or had quite the same abilities. Shirou, for example, got the “classic” power set: spider-sense, enhanced strength, stamina and reflexes, wall-clinging, but no innate web-generating abilities. Takara’s abilities, on the other hand, fit the “Scarlet Spider” version, at least when the alias had been used by the character called Kaine. Her spider-sense was enhanced enough to make her actually precognitive (at least for brief glimpses into the future); she had also had night vision, retractable “stingers” in her forearms, and an ability to turn her wall-clinging power corrosive . . .

Really, insofar as assassins went, her power set was pretty much ideal—except for maybe Galen’s own.

His spider template was that of the “Ultimate Spider-Man”—specifically, the second comic-book one, Miles Morales. His spider-sense was weaker; unlike the others, it basically amounted to a warning of “something’s dangerous around here,” rather than, say “there’s a bomb about to go off!” On the other hand, he had bio-electric “venom” blasts, much like the original Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, and an innate camouflaging ability . . .

(Galen privately wondered if the Spider Totem was mocking him, given his former use of the Thunderbolt Charm and Deathcloak.)

It wasn’t all good news, though. Luna was presently functioning as the Julia Carpenter version of “Madame Web,” a serious precognitive in addition to possessing telepathic and telekinetically-sourced spider powers, including “psionic webbing” that she could basically direct at will—but at the cost of being blind; Neville and Ginny were off in 2099 and on Earth-65, respectively, filling those spider-heroes roles—and Hermione . . .

Well, Hermione was both better than she’d been, and worse.

“HANDS OFF! SHE BELONGS TO US!

Lines of red and black—like moving shadows, or blood-trails—flickered in his vision, heralding the sudden explosion of two humanoid bodies through the doors of the warehouse he was approaching . . . Without the benefit of opening them, first.

Catching them was surprisingly easy, still; these enhanced reflexes were still taking getting used to. Still, it was a matter of seconds to slow their flights, web them up, and all but lunge into the warehouse, more than a little worried about the carnage he might see—and the choice of words was deliberate.

Hermione wore a “Scarlet Spider” costume, of a sort; it was a solid, blood-red, with thin black lines delineating her musculature and bone structure. As with most “Spider”-type costumes, her eyes were shielded by large white lenses, but they weren’t plastic; and her hair and mouth and were visible, though the former was more a mass of the same red-black material, and the latter parted in a fanged, lipless maw.

. . . And as he approached, thin tendrils, almost cilla-like, sprouted from her back, before lunging outward to thread their way around his chest, like affection-hungry kittens, before inexorably—but with surprising gentleness—drawing him closer.

“And you, if it wasn’t in any way clear, are also ours,” purred the current host of the alien symbiote usually known as Carnage. “Hello, lover—you’re late.

“I really hate heights,” Galen repeated with a sigh.

Hermione’s smirk was nightmarish, with those teeth. “Excuses, excuses . . . We demand a kiss in recompense—we promise not to use the tongue . . .

Writer's Notes: I like the idea, but I'm having a hard time seeing it going anywhere . . .
    Last edited by Kieran; December 18th, 2017 at 12:32 AM.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Oh god, Hermione. I'm both horrified and aroused. Horroused, you might say.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    *Chuckles* That was kind of the point . . .

And again, Hermione's in good news/bad news territory. Good - she's once again alive, has a ludicrous amount of power to protect her friends and others, and has a fascinating opportunity to study an alien species' biology. Bad - the symbiote does have a knack for draining life-force (its hosts, or someone else's), and while it seems young enough that it doesn't really have much a mind to overwhelm hers with, its baser instincts are strong . . . And its not mature enough to handle emotional traumas well.

. . . And I know, I know; really, she should have the Venom symbiote - but given its particular blood-based focus (not to mention quasi-ridiculous power levels), I felt the Carnage symbiote more appropriate.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Hey, where's Illya? And Ai?