Page 102 of 236 FirstFirst ... 2529297100101102103104107112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 4717

Thread: General Visual Novels Thread

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    so, like, the OreImo psp game got a new partial patch translaing Ayase's route and Kanade's mini-route in addition to the already translated Common, Kirino and Kuroneko routes.
    hmm.... maybe when its complete? >.>
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    what "when its complete"?

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    before I go for eet? >.>

Banned
    Blog Entries
    ahhh okay. Personnaly im gonna go for it now. The only routes missing are Manami (for whom i dont care at all) and Saori (who i like, but prefer as just a buddy), so ill just go for it now and maybe finish those routes later when they're done.

My interest in Oreimo evaporated when I realized it wasn't parodying the incest obsession but rather a firm supporter of it.

US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Which is wry we looking to the old PSP game for something other 8(

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    My interest in Oreimo evaporated when I realized it wasn't parodying the incest obsession but rather a firm supporter of it.
    I don't know, the incest thing never really bothers me in anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    I tried getting in Oreimo via the manga years ago but I thought it was boring. Incest never appealed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    I don't know, the incest thing never really bothers me in anime.
    I should clarify that its existence in anime and vns doesn't bother me so much as heavily fetishizing it. I mean, I read through the later Heinlein "sexing up your relatives is great fun" stuff without batting an eye, largely because the incest angle didn't really matter. So when I thought Oreimo was going to avoid the whole incest thing it seemed interesting because of that. When it decided to jump back into incest town I got bored. The most appealing characters for me (Saori and Kuroneko) really aren't that prominent and aren't a good enough reason to keep watching.

I really liked it when A Profile gave you the chance to say "Nope, I don't care, she's still my sister even if we're not related and I am not going to bone her."

Oh, and big sister characters are way better than little sisters.

Blog Entries
    Kuroneko was ftw.
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well im obviously gonna go for Kuroneko, then Ayase, then Kanako in the game, and be mean to Kirino whenever possible, duh.

- - - Updated - - -

I should clarify that its existence in anime and vns doesn't bother me so much as heavily fetishizing it. I mean, I read through the later Heinlein "sexing up your relatives is great fun" stuff without batting an eye, largely because the incest angle didn't really matter. So when I thought Oreimo was going to avoid the whole incest thing it seemed interesting because of that. When it decided to jump back into incest town I got bored. The most appealing characters for me (Saori and Kuroneko) really aren't that prominent and aren't a good enough reason to keep watching.

I really liked it when A Profile gave you the chance to say "Nope, I don't care, she's still my sister even if we're not related and I am not going to bone her."

Oh, and big sister characters are way better than little sisters.
    What do you mean, Saori and Kuroneko arent prominent? Saori has a big role as support and Kuroneko is a full blown love interest, Kyousuke and her are in a relationship for months, including him obsessing over when itll be okay to grope her tits, and well, his and Kirino's couple-play lasted a few weeks and he and Kuroneko might as well get together again after the end with that resolved.

btw the game itself seems to take place between seasons 1 and 2. There's a second game too, im not sure when it takes place though

Blog Entries
    I honestly wish they would have left him together with Kirino at the end or to be fair that's the message I really got at the end that they were planning on being together. I think the author said he wanted them to end up together put the company publishing the LNs asked him to change the ending.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Nah, i liked how they really thought about it realistically "okay we love each other, but we obviously cant really be together so lets be together for a while and then put this behind us" instead of going "fuck the law, our friends and family (pun not intended), who cares about them anyways" like such stories usually do...

Of course it might just be easier to take for me because i vastly prefer Kuroneko and Ayase (and Kanako)...

Btw i just agreed to be in the Siscon fighting game tournament in the game, i hope they actually included it as minigame... Toradora portable had a plethora of minigames too.

Btw is this "two shot talk" minigame gonna get harder/more relevant later on? With only one, really slow answer to take it seems rather pointless so far.

Reading Umineko again

I have few time to read it, but I'll give a break to keep with my LP of DBZ though.

But holy crap, Krauss is a jerkass.

His financial genius makes up for it.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I always thought Krauss got better as the episodes went on, but Eva just got even worse with each. Which was kinda hilarious, for some reason.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    I always thought Krauss got better as the episodes went on, but Eva just got even worse with each. Which was kinda hilarious, for some reason.
    Really? Eva is one of my favorite characters.

I just read EP 2 right now and a bit of EP 3. But...

Spoiler:
    It seems that Krauss is directly/indirectly linked to why the siblings backstory had to be traumatic to an extent, especially Rosa and Eva

In a odd way though, Rudolf seems to be the nicest of all the siblings, especially that he is not a jerkass to anyone actually, with the exception to Krauss.

...Or maybe because Rosa and Eva are woman...
    Last edited by 012yArthur0; January 3rd, 2014 at 12:56 AM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Krauss, beng the eldest male son liked to brag about how he was going to be the heir. He bullied Eva (who was better than him in pretty much anything, but couldn't inherit the headship due to being a woman and bullied Rosa), Rudolf (who also bullied Rosa) and Rosa.

Poor Rosa, her childhood was spent on being bullied by her older siblings.

And what the hell are you talking about, Eva is awesome and just get more awesome. But Krauss sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Krauss invests in freakin' tourist trips to the moon.

If I were Kinzo I wouldn't want him to inherit the fortune of the family either.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    Krauss invests in freakin' tourist trips to the moon.

If I were Kinzo I wouldn't want him to inherit the fortune of the family either.
    http://www.virgingalactic.com/

It could have been him. Fucking maids, man, fucking maids.