Page 174 of 236 FirstFirst ... 74124164169172173174175176179184224 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 4717

Thread: General Visual Novels Thread

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    If he was just her controlling grampa I wouldn't mind but the story tries to sell you on their developing romantic relationship and that's where things got weird. Like has he mentioned the Suppression he's using on her yet? I did not care for that. Nor how she calls him Master. I don't think healthy relationships work like that.

Maybe their relationship and Neon's seeming lack of ability to actually do anything important change later but I couldn't get past about chapter six or seven.
    Everything is acceptable when you're an inmortal ageless pseudo Kamen Rider with electric superpowers and a mech of your own
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    Oh I thought the guy was using suppression on her.

I'm on Ch.2
    Nah Walther or whatever his name is used some kind of compulsion on her, which Tesla stopped. Yay. Then he went on to use his Suppression on her. He mentions it a couple times in chapters 2-3 I think but it's not explained what that means for a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    Everything is acceptable when you're an inmortal ageless pseudo Kamen Rider with electric superpowers and a mech of your own
    If only he had picked up some social skills along the way.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If only he had picked up some social skills along the way.
    But then he'd suck because what makes their interaction fun is that he's being a well meaning robot man.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

It got old for me. Possibly because I went in expecting Neon to have a more fiery personality but instead she's really passive.

マリーの味方
    well i can safely say the second half of "if my heart had wings" is nowhere near as good as the first half.

still not done it but i'm in the middle of ageha's route. i really have no fucking idea what's going on. the terrible translation quality doesn't help. i hope it improves by the end because this is pretty disappointing

Did you apply the restoration patch? Her route doesn't make much sense with the edits they made to cut out the sex.

But yes, Ageha's route is the worst. On the bright side it's all uphill from here.

マリーの味方

yeah pretty much
    i take back what i said. any time spent with ageha can't be bad. ageha is perfect. i love you ageha. i hope this route will never end.

Did you apply the restoration patch? Her route doesn't make much sense with the edits they made to cut out the sex.

But yes, Ageha's route is the worst. On the bright side it's all uphill from here.
    yeah, i did. but the translation quality is just atrocious for some of the scenes

Blog Entries
    That's odd, I don't remember having any trouble with the TL in ageha's route...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Tiger Dojo Can't Stop Won't Stop Nephirin's Avatar
    So after some discussion in the Grand Order Lore thread I found out that Sakurai worked on Gahkthun, which I was previously unaware of. Also, on looking into it, Inganock and Sharnoth, which I've read the first but haven't gotten around to the second yet. So that was a surprise for me.

Meanwhile, Higashide apparently worked on Princess Waltz, which... I guess means he was a Type Moon fan back then, since that would explain a lot about that game. Also Ayakashibito, which was pretty good, so he's got that going for him.

Kind of interesting to see the dark histories of the authors Type Moon has recruited. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's too simple and clear. It definitely can't be the right answer.
    It has to be something that makes no sense at all so we can say that Nasu is wrong.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephirin View Post
    Meanwhile, Higashide apparently worked on Princess Waltz
    Barely.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmadillo View Post
    I'll start Cartagra/KnS/KnS 2 this weekend. I heard getting the right endings is really hard on the latter two, should I get a walkthrough?
    Yes, you should if you want to get the endings, personal recommendation is try and go guideless for your first run to see if you can solve it yourself without dying then when you get an end, restart with a guide, the guides require multiple restarts anyway since they focus on getting all the bad ends as well.
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

don't look at the ears Marmadillo's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I think getting all of the endings without a guide is harder than getting everything in Kagetsu Tohya done without a guide.
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    As someone about to start KnS I feel triggered.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

I've been meaning to read the sequel but it was a little too gory and depressing for my tastes. Apparently KnS2 is better with one of those but not the other so it's still pretty far down in my backlog.

Blog Entries
    Well, Koichoco is just kind of bad in general.

Kind of curious as to what you'll think of Makoto if you ever read Noble Works.
    Started this on your recommendation after I looked at the remaining heroine list of koi and realized my interest had dipped into numbers usually represented with a minus sign in front of them. I have yet to encounter this mako to person, but I am really hoping the S Meido has a secret or at least sub-route.

she is kinky.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Green haired meido has a route, brown haired meido does not. Alcohol sensei has a bonus 'route' but it's basically just about half a dozen bonus scenes in the common route plus one sex scene at the end. For an alcohol sensei she's not that great though so people generally ignore her.

Blog Entries
    Brown haired one yes. Should have clarified.mthough I don't think green hair is an S, so maybe I did.

anyway, once more I am sad. Why do S meidos have such trouble getting routes. The one in majikoi took two or three sequels to get one and I heard it's like a long, non standard game over more then anything else

Green haired meido's name starts with an S so I wasn't sure if you couldn't remember her name or if you meant sadist. Sena is also kind of a pervert but I guess I wouldn't say she's kinky so that left the question pretty ambiguous as well.

Personally, I wish more of the teachers in VNs had routes. But they are over 20 and therefore old hags and off limits.
    Last edited by Arha; January 8th, 2016 at 01:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    There was a romanceable teacher in muv luv, though that was almost like a bad end. And...err...

fuck...there has to be some more...i mean...you would think..?

...shit.