Thread: Cross Effects: Character Profiles

Blog Entries

Cross Effects: Character Profiles

Name: Forest, also known as Law Unto Herself, born with the name Bronach, but never ever call Forest that. Also goes by Fore.
    Servant Class, if Applicable:
    Race: Vampire via Celtic and Viking blood
    Height: 5'10
    Eye: Indigo, violet-blue
    Hair: Blond
    Appearance: Forest is tall and slim with the body of a gymnast or dancer. Toned muscle but without much bulk. Forest is more about speed and agility than power, even though she does have more than enough of that to spare. Most of her height comes from her legs, and they are lovely and perhaps her favorite feature about her body, other than her slightly longer than waist length golden blond hair. She has a classically pretty face with high cheek bones, an Aristocratic nose, fairly large violet-blue eyes (she likes to relate that they're the color of iolites), a mouth with a lower lip considerably plumper than the top, giving her a bit of a pouting look. As a vampire she has very pale skin, which is even more emphasized by the fact that she likes to wear dark red lipstick and black clothing.

Forest knows all about cutting a rememberable silhouette and is rarely seen without her fitted black leather duster. It hits her at about mid calf and has Celtic knots stamped on the back shoulders, on the back of the sleeves and tapering down to her waist. She is very fond of this coat and hurting it in anyway is a sure way to piss her off. She generally wears black jeans, Doc Martian's steel toed biker boots, a black camisole (even though she has a red one or a purple one) or black turtleneck. She also wears her .44 Super Magnum at her hip in a sort of modified quick draw holster.

She barely has any bosom to speak of (She's either on the large size of A or the small end of B depending on the brand), but has a nicely curved bottom due to her dancing and tumbling. She has long, clean limbs but feels awkward and gangly because being turned at such an early age where she didn't get to fully develop. She's one of those sporty pretty girls that has no idea how gorgeous she actually is and dresses more for practicality and recognizably than to look good.
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Stats:
    Strength: B-
    Agility: A
    Physic Abilities: Telepathy: A, Not only can she read minds, she can communicate over great distances this way and also hypnotize and control most people with ease.
    Magic: E, she has knowledge about magic, but can only do some very minor protection spells.
    Intelligence: General: C Linguistics: A, Forest has a natural talent for languages and can speak more than 25 at this time.
    Charisma: B+
    Noble Phantasm/Reality Marble:
    Weapon: .44 Super Magnum or the Axe she carried around with her in life. She's more than skilled with almost all forms of weaponry as well as many Chinese and Japanese forms of Martial Arts, her particular favorites that she uses are Jeet Kun Do (Learned from Bruce Lee himself, she was a big fan), hop-kido, Wing Chug, and traditional kung fu. Anything that will take out an opponent as quick as she can.
    Speed: B+
    Other Special Abilities/Limit Breakers: Regeneration, heightened senses, strength and speed greater than a human's. She can also tap into her blood lust to up her speed and strength stats if pushed.
    Weakness: Since Forest is a vampire she's not fond of holy objects with true faith behind them, holy ground pisses her off, especially Christian churches. Fire, Sunlight, wooden stakes to the heart, and beheading are the four ways to kill her. The only way to bind her is with magic or silver.
    Origin/Background: Back in the days before the Dark Ages back when the Celts were still Celts and the Vikings were still kicking around there was a Viking man who was captured when his ship picked the wrong Celtic Village to attack. The rest of his people left and he was left alone, seeing that the guy really couldn't do anything to hurt them now, he was let go and sort of adopted into the clan. There he fell in love with the sister of the Chieftain's wife, who came from a powerful family of magic users and telepaths. They were wed and the Viking's wife and the Chieftain's wife had daughters on the same night. However, the Viking's wife died in childbirth. The viking tried his best to raise his new baby daughter, but not too longer he was struck down in battle as well.

So the little girl, Bronach, was taken in with her aunt and uncle while her cousin was being groomed as the next High Priestess of the Brigid for their tribe. The two were as close as sisters and the clan thought their shared birthdays was a blessed thing. Except as the redhead grew as a powerful healer and Druid, the blond Bronach was apparently born for battle. So Gormlaith represented the healing and light of the trinity Goddess the Brigid, Bronach represented the Brigid's Dark Side, the Trinity Goddess the Morrigan. Yet Gormlaith and Bronach were unseperatable despite being so different.

Bronach grew into a warrior that could best most of the men of her Clan and her name was feared in battle. She always seemed to know who to strike and at what time, tapping into a telepathic talent she wasn't quite sure of at the time. This was all well and good until a little after she turned 19 when she drew the attention of a Roman vampire that had his ass handed to him by Bodicida and still had issues with Celtic warrior women who could kick ass. So he nabbed Bronach one night while she was paying tribute to the Morrigan and turned her, offering her power to become closer to her goddess and a lot of pretty lies.

Then he proceeded to make her life a living hell trying to break her will.

Except he didn't count on Bronach being a natural telepath and having enough will of her own to break free of his control long enough to club his head in with a rock and getting the hell away from him, no matter what. So for a while she was half starved and half mad until she got a hold of the whole vampire thing. Then she encountered an incubus trying to rape a defenseless girl one night. Despite all of his power, the incubus really didn't know how to use all of his strength, while Bronach did. He fell, the girl was safe and Bronach had an epiphany.

And then Forest was born while Bronach died.

Forest became the most sought after assassin for the supernatural until she built up enough wealth and reputation to strike out on her own, where she eventually earned the title Law Unto Herself given to her by a vampire bard with a serious crush. Of course, she made plenty of friends and enemies on her rise of power. Had her heart broken by an unusual Faerie that she loved but he didn't love her as much in return. Found her sister reborn several times, befriended one Lady Wynn Noreen Umbra of the Unseelie court and became godmother to her "abomination" son.

Flash forward to modern times where Forest is, as she was titled, Law Unto Herself with more money than most current day cooperations due to good investing and a shrewed mind for business. These things gave Forest the luxury to do things that most vampires would never due to fear of the Vampiric Council and the Circle. Things like adopt a dhampire and raise him as her student and surrogate son.

One night after business as usual defending the innocent from the forces of evil she found herself and thankfully her assets and compound in the heart of Conversion City. Where she acts as a sort of independent agent (read vigilante) to keep the city safe from the forces of evil and to help confused newcomers when she can before they run afoul what passes as law here.

Personality: When she's not in Law Into Herself, Forest is maternal, playful, sarcastic, quippy and very kind. She's not the sort to turn someone in need, unless they were evil or didn't deserve it through previous acts. She also has severe ADHD and slight ADD. She tends to get distracted by shiny objects like jewelry and sports cars. She's also someone who doesn't let the past bog her down, not anymore.

When she's Law Unto Herself her sarcasm and quips take on a dark nature and she's all business.
    Random Facts: People under Forest's protection or a close ally are given crow pendents, a mark of the Trinity she still pays homage too. She also likes vampire and horror movies. She's terrified of zombies due to an incident where she was held down by a necromancer's power as zombies ate on her. She loves fast cars and collects them and gemstones. Even though she wears mostly black, her favorite color is actually purple and she likes lavender.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Name: Kieran Hawke

Race: Human (divine champion)

Height: 180 cm. / 6' 1''

Weight: 80 kg. / 176 lbs.

Eyes: Greyed blue

Hair: Light chestnut (brown)

Appearance: A fit, lanky man in his late twenties, typically dressed in denim pants, a plaid workshirt, and a long leather overcoat. Frequently bears stubble, often with a flask or firearm in hand. Always carries a pocketwatch, into which he frequently speaks (mystical recorder)

Charisma: D (decrease one rank for any female into or past puberty, increase one rank for any female who has yet to reach it. Increase by two ranks when dealing with lions or ravens)

Strength: D

Agility: C++

Endurance B+

Speed: C

Magic Resistance: A (one rank lower outside of Britannia, two ranks if outside British Commonwealth)

Magic Ability: Thaumaturgy D

Other Supernatural Abilities: Limited immortality and resurrection (see origin), Second Sight (ability to see ethereal manifestations and innate danger sense), increased recovery abilitiy as an immortal, capacity to wield Excalibur. Can speak any language or use any skill practised within the British Commonwealth after five minutes' concentration with a C rank.

Mundane Skills: Drive E, Gunslinging B+, Presence Concealment C, Research B, Seamanship A+.

Origin: "When I was a kid, I heard all about the glory of battle, and the honour of war. When the country called to do battle against the Hun, I lied about my age and joined up. There, I learned that the stories were lies, and there was only slaughter, filth, and chaos. I came home, went mad for a bit, and went back to the land of my forefathers, hoping to find peace in the connection, in the history of Great Britain. When I got my head together, I thought I'd try my hand at being a private detective, like Sherlock Holmes, or the Pinkerton operatives . . . Yeah, you'd really think I'd have learned by now. My mother always despaired of my ever getting a clue.

"Still, I hung on, until the country called again - though I didn't know it at the time. It was supposed to be a simple hunt for a missing kid - cute little girl named Tania. Turns out, it was short for Britannia, as in the nation. The living soul of Albion, wearied by the Great War, had lost herself in a human body - and she was awfully damned vulnerable that way. If she died, so would the land. Still, I found the kid, and now she figures I'm hers. Got a whole bunch of mystical knacks, and the corresponding problems to go with 'em. Until she grows up, I'm the last knight errant, the defender of the faith, protector of the land. I can summon and command lions and ravens, have mastery of the sea - I can't be killed there, and a sea burial ought to revive me (or so she says). I know a little magic, can speak any language or pick up any skill of the Commonwealth - usually, it's all enough. When it isn't, I can ask Tania for direct help, but I don't care what she says - that sword is staying in the damned lake. Considering how my dreams of being a soldier and a P.I. have turned out, there's no way in hell I'm going try being a king. If that's what she wants, she can bloody well wait for Arthur to wake up."

Common Equipment: Long coat, lighter, sap, Colt Single-Action Army Revolver (first-generation, .32 calibre), usually carries about five dollars in cash, when cash is available, and a pocketful of spare rounds (6 - 12).

Weakness: Effectively mortal outside of Britannia's influence, from a circa-1920s world (anachronistic knowledge which renders him incapable of recognising much modern/futuristic technology and customs).

Dislikes: Prejudice, routinely being in over his head, spoiled-brat kids who think he ought to buy candy floss instead of paying the rent

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Name: Lucas Rubén Solos
    Race: Human
    Height: 1.67 m / 5'6"
    Weight: 55 kg / 121.25 lbs
    Eyes: Black (really dark brown)
    Hair: Black/Dark brown.
    Appearance: A short and light man, usually dressed in denim pants with many clothes of other materials. Short black hair lies on his head and magic of many kinds, including sunlight and moonlight can lighten the color to a dark brown, in several distinct patterns. Always carries around a cell phone and some kind of weapon, eventually favoring trench and long coats of several colors personally modified to carry such weapons.
    Charisma: C (one rank up after some time occupying a position of leadership) - Perfectly capable of taking leadership, but preferring to work in the sidelines, this character's real charisma shines through when it has occupied a position of leadership or authority for sometime, after he becomes used to it.
    Strength: B
    Agility: B
    Speed: A
    Magic Resistance: EX - Most magic affects him normally, but any spell that would cause or maintain him in a state of death will not work. Given the kind of spells that can achieve this, this ability seems miraculous.
    Magic Ability: A (Incubator Esper)
    Other Abilities: Soul Jar-Lucas' soul lies stored in a gem, put there through a process of lichdom performed by a mysterious alien being, thus preventing death; True Regeneration-As a type of lich, Lucas can swiftly recover from any kind of physical damage, and eventually recover from other types of damage.
    Origin: Peace
    Weakness: Soul Gem - After a pact with an alien being, Lucas gained great (seemingly magical) powers and virtual physical immortality with the apparently simple cost of storing his soul in a gem that could not be very far from his body and still allow it to move. This gem is far from indestructible, and damage to it is as difficult to fix as it is to resurrect a normal human. To deal enough damage to the gem is to kill Lucas.
    Likes: Helping people. Geek material pleasures (videogames, tabletop games, books, movies, television).
    Dislikes: Helplessness, apathy, criminal intent, monsters born from twisting humans.
    Bio:
    After receiving a pair of binoculars as a birthday gift, Lucas used them to watch the city from the windows of his apartment. One day, he noticed a girl speaking with a strange four legged animal and saw her gain magical powers. Interested, he strove to learn lip reading, and kept on looking for the creature. One day as he was returning to his apartment from a party, he met the being again and it asked him for a wish after an explanation that it was done with intention of saving the universe from heat death and people from beings called witches. Giving it some thought, he said:

"I wish I was happy and immortal when I saved people."

After gaining his powers, he learned that he was an experiment and the rest of the people contracted by the being, called QB, were young girls. His powers, after being tested in battle, were led to him being nicknamed "Rainbow Lantern". Lucas trained in his powers and used them for a month, before vanishing from his city of birth.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rattus' profile

The Hauptsturmfuehrer

Name: Rattus (von) Engels
    Height: 5' 11" / 1.80 m
    Weight: 175 lbs. / 79 kg
    Eyes: None; suffering from Aniridia
    Hair: Blue in anime style, Black realistically
    Appearance:

He can often be seen wearing a business attire comprising of a suit, a long sleeved shirt, trousers and a tie, although a waistcoat underneath the suit is added, at occasions necessary or at whims. His hair can be described as appropriately short but wavy and graying, and he is seen wearing round glasses with relatively thick lenses at almost all times. If his portrait is done in an anime style, he can be described as "a Shinji Matou in business suit and thick glasses."

Charisma: B (One rank up when surrounded in a war-like situation; one rank down when doing executive work and/or transactions.)
    Strength: D (Two ranks up when armed with any weapon, melee or ranged.)
    Agility: C
    Speed: B
    Weaponry: Luger pistol. Sometimes can be seen carrying a Cavalry Sabre.
    Magic Resistance: Paradoxical. Spells can normally affect him, but can not in anyway kill him permanently.
    Magic Ability: Not applicable.
    Other Abilities: Marksmanship (B), Strategy (A), Riding (C), Military Engineering (D)
    Origin: War
    Weakness:
    - Riding skill does not apply to air transport and anything that requires balance (i.e. Motorcycles.)
    - Can not use grenade launchers, mortars and buckshot-loaded shotguns effectively.
    - Can be ambushed effectively when not prepared.
    - Thirteen (13) shots can send him in a temporary state of death for 12 hours.
    Likes: Survivalism, combat pragmatism, organization, weaponry, absinthe and video games.
    Dislikes: Explicit militarism, racism, social vulgarity, shotguns, mortars and cats.

Neo's profile

The Hippie

Name: Jan Neo Langraad
    Height: 5' 7" / 1.70 m
    Weight: 155 lbs. / 70 kg.
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Yellow Blonde in anime style; Blonde realistically
    Appearance:

His usual clothes are denim pants, most often long, and a T-shirt, almost always either tie-dyed, bearing logos or various slogans, depending on what he chose to wear during that day. Occasionally, he can be seen wearing a Greaser-style leather jacket, a buckshot bandolier or Lennon sunglasses. He also has a messy pageboy hair cut.

Charisma: B (Two ranks down when under the influence.)
    Strength: B (One rank up when armed with any weapon, melee or ranged.)
    Speed: A
    Weaponry: Sawed-off Pump Action Shotgun, Exploding potions and Butterfly Knife
    Magic Resistance: Paradoxical. Spells can normally affect him, but can not in anyway kill him permanently.
    Magic Ability: D
    Other Abilities: Marksmanship (C), Tactics (A), Alchemy (B), Weapon Improvisation (A)
    Origin: Chaos
    Weakness:
    - Unwilling to fight when high, drunk or stoned.
    - Has lapses of competency in Alchemy.
    - Highly vulnerable when sexually sedated.
    - Less competent as a magus.
    Likes: Liberty, unorthodox methodology, guerrilla-style tactics, marijuana, The Internet and music.
    Dislikes: Conservatism, excessive liberalism, political correctness, the police, hipsters and ghosts.

Yukina's profile

The Hibakusha

Name: Yukina Aikawa
    Height: 5' 3" / 1.60 m
    Weight: 120 lbs. / 54 kg
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Dark Green in anime style, Black realistically
    Appearance:

Oftentimes, she is seen wearing a yukata, in which the pattern is usually decided on what she wanted to wear that day. She is sporting a hime-cut hairstyle, but her hair is usually tied in a bun. Her look can be summarized as a traditional Japanese lady.

Charisma: E
    Strength: D (One rank up when armed with any weapon, melee or ranged.)
    Agility: A
    Weaponry: A Kaiken dagger. Can sometimes be seen carrying the bigger Wakizashi and Tanto combo.
    Magic Resistance: Paradoxical. Spells can normally affect her, but can not in anyway kill her permanently.
    Magic Ability: Not applicable.
    Other Abilities: Swordsmanship (C), Archery (D), Engineering (B), Smithing (A)
    Origin: Unknown
    Weakness:
    - Generally unwilling to fight
    - Has a crippling fear to explosions, excessively bright lights and fire
    - Easily distracted
    - Highly vulnerable
    Likes: Traditional culture, manual work, green tea, curry, music and video games.
    Dislikes: Fascism, politics, philosophy, nuclear power used in war, unwarranted explosions and widespread fire.
    Last edited by Ivan The Mouse; June 14th, 2012 at 12:03 AM.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rian
    Name: Rian Carunias

Height: 6'1

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Light brown

Appearance: No matter how much people poke and pull at Rian's short, light brown hair, it still retains it's usual messy look. His body doesn't look actually very muscular, and is more akin to the type of build a runner would have, but the slight muscle tone he does possess shows that he's not unused to physical labor. Even though he gets a decent amount of exposure to the sun, his skin, while not exactly pale, is still more pale than it is tan. He typically wears a black jacket over a short-sleeved white shirt and jeans, and always seems to have the same gold medallion around his neck.

Charisma: C+
    Strength: B
    Intelligence: C++
    Speed: A-
    Magic Resistance: C
    Magic Ability: General: E, Energy Manipulation: A, Possesses knowledge of magic, but is poor at weaving energy into forms through spells, so instead utilizes mana in it's purest form to create things like mana blades, or to increase the cutting power of his weapons.

Other Abilities: A form of limited immortality that stems from his awakened pact with Elora, prevents physical deterioration through constant regenerative simulation. This is the only ability he possesses that increases or decreases in effectiveness depending upon how physically close Elora is to him. At it's best, even fatal wounds can be recovered from at a considerable pace; though no matter the distance, it also renders him immune to most diseases, including things like Lycanthropy. He possesses speed and strength beyond that of normal humans, has an innate danger sense, and can resist mental interference from telepathic individuals to some extent, while also possessing the ability to 'recall' the memories of some of his ancestors, granting him access to some of their abilities.

Origin/Family Background: Rian comes from a family of formerly impoverished aristocrats, who became impoverished due to a dark plot by a fellow noble family. Still, the family heir continued to fight for their king, Richard I of England, but he was constantly put on the front lines due to his poor standing with the other aristocrats, and though he didn't agree with everything the king did, the heir fought hard, using the innate sixth sense his family possessed. But he ultimately grew tired from the unending battles, became surrounded by enemy soldiers, and was ultimately struck down by an enemy knight who moved with speed, “beyond that attainable by man.”

As he lay dying, he was confronted by a goddess-like woman who offered him a pact; she would revive him, and grant him power, but in return, he would have to become her guardian, and 'uphold the balance in the world.' When questioned as to who she was, she simply responded with “My name is Elora. And I am one who seeks to keep the balance.”

In the end, he made that pact, and defeated the demon knight who had 'killed' him.

And as a further consequence of the pact, his descendants were affected and bound by it as well.

Under her guidance, the heir and his descendants formed a small group known as the 'Guardians' which was made up of both family and their closest friends, and became soldiers who struck out at darkness. They hunted down the monsters that stalked the streets, and drove out the creatures that were normally hidden by the darkness, while, due to their conscience, stopping occasionally to help out with more mundane issues, such as stopping criminals who stole from travelers, or helping a town prepare itself for a large storm.

The clan remained about the same size, the descendants of the original members appearing to take their parent's place, and their reputation as monster hunters steadily increased to the point that people sought them out to deal with major supernatural events, and they were able to turn the job given to them by Elora into something they could use to make a living.

Fast forward to modern day, to Rian, the current head of the Carunias family, and the eighth generation
    of those bound by the pact. He held a natural talent for both battle, and his schoolwork, and was taught in his childhood to wield both modern, and medieval weapons. (It was traditional for the heir to learn how to use a sword.) He was a nice enough boy, and had a good relationship with most of the people that made up his 'family,' which, since his parents were always somewhere out in the world, were his parent's best friends and their children.

Then came his nineteenth birthday, the day that the people of his family normally met with Elora for the first time, who had a tendency to only appear long enough to give orders before vanishing.

He went to meet her as his family usually did...

And started questioning everything from her motives to who and what she actually was, what her eventual goal involved.

Which, for some odd reason, seemed to impress her enough that she decided to personally join him on the tasks that she had requested that he do, which, in retrospect, were simply the same things his family had done in the past, though the frequency of the missions was admittedly lower, and Rian used his free time to simply enjoy the peace with his friends...

Until they ran into a particularly irritated reality-warping mage, who decided that due to a rather smart remark by Rian, he was going to send both him and Elora, into what he called the 'void.'

Of course, this wasn't the first time a member of his family had been tossed in there, a certain author had been quite fond of opening doors to places that really shouldn't be opened, but that is a story for another time.

Weapons: A modified Smith and Wesson Model 500 double-action revolver, with a more traditional 6-shot cylinder as opposed to the M500's usual 5-shot cylinder, alongside target sights, and an expensive molded wooden grip. Also possesses a sword made of silver, but tends to not carry it around with him due to how odd it looks to carry around such a weapon in the modern day. He has a switch blade which he keeps in the left pocket of his jacket. Is proficient with most types of melee weapons, but favors swords and spears in combat.

Weakness: Regeneration loses it's efficiency when Elora is either far away from him, or in some form of comatose state. Channeling his ancestors memories for too long may leave him dazed, and temporarily unsure of who he is at this point. Cannot regenerate from being beheaded or having his heart destroyed, although Elora could revive him completely if she's still in good condition.

Likes: Video games, books, free running, music, the moon, the internet.

Dislikes: Prejudice, senseless violence, criminal intent, dogs that howl all night long, and those who insist that Internet Explorer is the best internet browser.

Elora

Name: Elora (Not her true name, but it's what she goes by now.)
    Race: Human? (Various clues point that she may actually have divine heritage.)
    Age: 21 (Physical); Her actual age is unknown, (Well I know, but I'm not saying) but she's at least 800 years old.
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: She wouldn't answer the question.
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Platinum Blond

Appearance: Elora is tall and thin, and while she doesn't care much about how she dresses, her wardrobe ended up being picked out by Rian's childhood friend Karen in a stereotypical 'girl time' moment once Elora officially joined the 'Guardians' as an active member. Her waist length, platinum blonde hair is tied back in a thin pony tail, though her bangs still frame her clear, pretty face. During the more frigid parts of the year, she wears black dress pants, and a long-sleeved, collared, white shirt. While outside she typically wears a black swing jacket over this, because she favors the color black for some reason that Rian doesn't truly understand, and has no real desire to figure out.

She carries no visible weapon, and walks with good posture and a sense of confidence, things that add on to the almost regal aura she seems to give off when she enters a room. She tends to talk quietly, but her perfectly calm tone has the odd tendency to pierce through conversations and get people to listen to her.

Charisma: C
    Strength: D++
    Intelligence: A
    Physic Abilities: Telepathy: A, Can read minds and project her own thoughts and the thoughts of others great distances, and can also implant suggestions in people's minds, so as to convince them that they came up with the idea themselves. This ability does not work on people who possess a pact with her, so Rian is immune to any telepathic suggestions. (Not that she would try it.)
    Magic Resistance: A++_
    Magic Ability: A (Divine Magus)
    Other Abilities: Regeneration, can completely nullify most forms of mental interference, and she also seems to possess a form of limited prescience, (dreams, and occasional brief visions during the day.)

Weapons: N/A; Mainly uses magic to fight, although she has a small talent with hand to hand combat.

Origin:

Darkness.

Even now, a blank empty space is all that she remembers from the beginning of her life.

For what purpose she had been born, been created, even she doesn't really know. Knowledge of her powers, her eventual goal to fight the darkness, and the general world at large remained intact, but everything else, her childhood, memories of her friends, those memories had disappeared into some dark corner of her mind, locked in a place that she hasn't yet been able to reach.

If there is anything to reach in the first place...

Her first memories our of stepping down onto a battlefield, and through the magical knowledge she still retained, making a contract with a brave young knight who had fallen in battle.

Why did she do it?

You could call it an impulse. She needed soldiers in order to accomplish her goal, the one true thing she still had to look forward to, something that assured her that there had been an “Elora” before this burst of amnesia.

So she made the pact, granted him and his descendants a portion of her power, and sent him on his way, to create the peaceful world that she seemed to desire even after this loss of memory.

He did well, and so did his descendants, but she paid little real attention to the adventures of her 'soldiers' appearing before them only when they needed some form of advice, or when she had something that she wanted them to do.

She kept herself separated from them for a long time...

Until the eighth head of the family appeared, and doing something no one else in his family had done, he questioned her motives, asked who exactly she was, what sort of deity was she?

She didn't think that she was something as powerful as a deity, but his questions revived the ones that she had possessed long ago. And then, when she realized how strong the bond of the pact had become over the century's, that this young man before her was unarguably intertwined with her fate, she grew a sudden interest in him, and due to yet another impulse, decided to fight alongside this one, to better watch how his life would unfold.

And with that choice, after a few months the key to her emotions was recovered, and for the first time in a long time, she could honestly say that she felt 'human'.

If that feeling would continue... perhaps she would follow the orders of someone else for once...

Weakness: Doesn't carry a physical weapon, so she finds it difficult to guard against physical attacks.

Likes: Hot springs, books, sunrise/sunset, music, crescent moon nights, sunny days.
    Dislikes: Nothing in particular
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Name: Heroic spirit Emiya
    Servant Class, if Applicable: Archer
    Race: human (Counter guardian?)
    Height: 6’2
    Eye: greyish
    Hair: white
    Appearance: black combat boots, black pants (leather?) leg strap pouch, black body armour and a coat-like shroud draped off him
    Alignment: Chaotic good
    Stats:
    Strength D
    Magic: B
    Intelligence: B
    Charisma: C+
    Noble Phantasm/Reality Marble: unlimited blade works
    Weapon: Kanshou, Bakaryu, hrunting, calabolg 2 and his bow
    Speed:C
    Other Special Abilities/Limit Breakers: mind’s eye true, clairvoyance
    Weakness: Zetti Ryuoki.
    Origin/Background: a version of Emiya Shirou who won the grail war and grew into a hero fighting in wars and such. He offered his soul to be become a counter guardian in order to save people, he died afterward betrayed by those he saved suffering as a CG until he was brought to the fifth holy grail war as Archer. (see UBW route) after which he vowed not to be bitter.

Personality: snarky, somewhat cynical but with a heart of gold.

Random Facts: a recent overlord of a certain character made me like Archer.

Name: Ayumu Kasuga (Osaka)
    Race: human(sometimes I wonder)
    Height: 5’3
    Eye: brown
    Hair: brown
    Appearance: Ayumu prefers plain clothes and dresses in single coloured shirts, at the moment she’s wearing a black top with a pair of shorts and sandals as she’s getting ready to go on vacation and see her friends
    Alignment: neutral good
    Stats:
    Strength:e-
    Agility:e-
    Magic:e-
    Intelligence:e
    Charisma:EX
    Weapon:none on hand
    Speed:e-
    Other Special Abilities/Limit Breakers:
    Weakness: too focused
    Origin/Background: Ayumu Kasuga or Osaka attended nigh school with her friends Tomo, chiyo-chan, yomisakaki and kagura and then got accepted top college where she’s been studying, a cute ordinary girl if a bit spacy.

Personality: slow and spacy but all together too focused, a gentle good hearted girl if a bit slow on the uptake

Random Facts: if Osaka had a reality marble everything in TM would quake and wet itself in fear of her power.

Name: Hikaru Kobe, Shinjiro
    Race:Human
    Height: 5’10
    Eye: blue
    Hair: black
    Appearance: dressed head to toe in black grab of his ninja clan with only his sword apparent
    Alignment: Chaotic good
    Stats:
    Strength:C
    Agility:S
    Magic:C
    Intelligence:C
    Charisma: C
    Weapon:standard array of nidden ninja weapons (throwing stars, poison darts, knives etcetera) a wakazashi and a Katana
    Speed:EX
    Other Special Abilities/Limit Breakers:Hikaru is a master of true ninjitsu, as such he can walk on water, teleport through shadows, summon fire, become invisible move without sound, control his body’s rhythms and nervous system and is immune to poison.
    Weakness: he hates killing and cannot speak due to a vow of silence

Origin/Background: Hikaru was trained in the art of the ninja and was framed for the muder of his master, after five years perfecting the skills he killed the others pursuing him finding it was his master who faked everything, after killing his master he vowed silence because of the lives lost at his hands.

Personality: he’s actually rather excitable and goofy on the inside. He has simply been trained to act in silence.

Random Facts: he loves Gundam and sentai shows

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Deadpool, Cole and Selvaria

Spoiler:

Name: Deadpool
    Aliasses: Merc with a Mouth, Jack, Merc, Wade T. Wilson, Chiyonosake(The Wolf of the Wine Rice), amongst others
    Allignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Citizenship: Canadian
    Marital status: Divorced.
    Height: 6'2''
    Weight: 210 lbs (95 kgs)
    Hair: Bald

Allllllllllright, people! You wanted to hear a bit of lil' ol' me? I aim to please!

It's been a while since I've been through many wacky and awesome adventures, but this guy here called Chaos Greyblood (Ooh, kinda creepy!) called me to participate in this RP made by some cool chick named Elf! Gotta say, they got some nice taste by having called upon me. After having arranged my payment, I'm gonna have me some fun in this world! I'll be able to meet new friends, new foes and perhaps some really nice looking babes that'll want to have a nice time with yours truly.

So, how did we get here, I hear ya all asking? Well, it's a doozy, I tell you that! Remember the time when I was vying for Death's affections? Well, that Thanos guy wasn't exactly keen with me moving onto his territory so I got zapped off of the galaxy and by some huge twist of fate I got into this new city. It's pretty damn big! Maybe not New York big, but you'll know what I mean once you see it. There's so many things I can tell ya, you're not gonna believe your hears when you hear 'em. *Achem!* When I first started out I (Since this would prove to be too long, the editor had to cut most of it due to time constraints)

*BLAM!*

Hey, that was very rude! Anyway, I hear there's gonna be loads of cool characters in this RP. If it's something like Marvel vs Capcom 3, it'll be worth it! But I know who you're gonna be rooting for: Go, me!!!

*Looks towards Chaos Greyblood* Hey you! Yeah, you! I'm gonna be busting my ass in this RP while you sit on yours watching me jump around and do stuff?! How's that fair? You better hope I'll do a nice job in this one or the joke's on you, buddy! And gimme a chance to get some sweet babes in there too! Deadpool needs some lovin'! Ooooh yeah!

Stats

Strength: B (12 pts)
    Agility: A (16 pts)
    Endurance: C (8 pts)
    Magic: D+ (5 pts)
    Luck: C+ (9 pts)
    Medium Awareness: SS+

Weapons and items: Various firearms, katanas, grenades, bolas and shurikens. Also counts on a teleportation device that can take him anywhere. It tends to malfunction from time to time.

Special abilities: He possesses a healing factor that was brought on when he was one of the guinea pigs for experiments to create the next Weapon X. The healing powers it confers are remarkable as Deadpool is able to heal from just about any wound, even going as far as surviving a decapitation or torn into pieces and his aging is greatly reduced. He's also highly resistant to diseases and toxins and is proven to be rather difficult to be scanned telepathically. The healing factor isn't without costs, however: His face is severly scarred and is closely related to his cancer. In particular, it puts a strain on his mental health when it's pushed to the limit and he's prone to be very unpredictable in his acts.

In addition, he is a highly trained combatant and has faced many other fighters that are considered top class such as Wolverine and Taskmaster. His unpredictability and madness can make him a difficult adversary to match up.

Weapons: Deadpool is able to use various weapons as an experienced mercenary. He's able to use katanas, handguns, machineguns, grenades, bolas and other weapons that prove useful. Because of his particular background, expect the unexpected if he uses an object in an unorthodox manner.

Weakness: While Deadpool has proven to be quite difficult to kill and scan telepathically, he isn't without flaws. For one thing, if you're able to separate one or two of his body parts into a far distance, he can be disable and won't be able to make many actions until he pulls himself together. He is also vulnerable to energy weapons and intense sources of heat.

Likes: Chimichangas!! Money, women, cool weapons. Did I mention chimichangas??
    Dislikes: Boring people, not being able to do anything out of boredom.

Spoiler:

Name: Cole McGrath
    Alias: The Electric Man
    Allignment: Lawful Good
    Citizenship: American
    Marital status: Single
    Height: 6'1''
    Weight: 211 lbs (95 kgs)
    Hair: Brown (Buzzcut hairstyle)

The road of a hero has many stones and thorns, and it has not been an easy one for Cole McGrath.

One fine day in Empire City, Cole had been working on a job as a street courier to deliver a package from an anonymous source. The pay was good enough, but he had no idea that this supposively simple job would change his life forever. He was caught in the explosion when the package went off before he finished reaching his destination, causing an catastrophic amount of damage in the Historical District on Empire City, claiming many lives on the radius of the explosion. By some miracle or twist of fate, Cole survived the explosion and as he made his way to reunite with his friend Zeke, Cole was zapped by an electric current that should have finished off any lesser man. After recovering in the hospital, Cole experienced the awakening of his electrical powers first hand and so his journey began.

Cole faced many challenges as he began to explore his powers by helping the populace in Empire City while enduring the trials that lay before him as he fought with 3 of the most deadly gangs of the city and some of the most unusual foes no one has ever seen: The twisted psychic Sasha, the sinister technokinetic man Alden and finally Kessler, the one man who was ultimately responsable for the sieges that befell on the city. In one of the most sadistic choices that no sane man should be subjected to, Cole lost the one woman he had care for as Trish's life was snuffed out by one of Kessler's schemes to push Cole over the edge and accept his destiny.

Cole eventually triumphed over Kessler, but learned a shocking fact: The man turned out to be his older self from the future whose life was marked with tragedy and executed all of his plans in order to prepare his past self (That is, Cole) to fight against something called The Beast, which threatens to destroy everything that Cole has ever known.

His path does not become any easier. Cole lost the one woman he truly care for, Zeke had betrayed him and he still hasn't fully forgiven him for it and the expectations that people have over him can prove to be quite high. The life of a hero can be lonesome at times and Cole fears that there will be times that he won't be able to reach some people in time when they really need him and he still has to be able to fully trust people and perhaps forgive himself for everything he has gone through.

He cannot afford to be gnawed by doubt and self-recrimination. He still has a lot to do before all is said and done. Cole presses on with his powers and his inner strength as he prepares himself to face his true destiny. As he tried to chase down some clues concerning The Beast, he ran afoul with some renmants of the First Sons as they tried to recreate the Ray Sphere in order to resume with their plans. While Cole managed to stop the experiment, a freak accident had zapped him into a new world and a new city that feels rather new to him. He wonders how he'll be able to get back home as he begins to be acclimated to his new surroundings.

Stats

Strength: C (8 pts)
    Endurance: C (8 pts)
    Agility: B (12 pts)
    Magic: A (16 pts)
    Luck: D (6 pts)

Special abilities: Cole is able to wield his electric powers for a variety of effects. His attacks may feel akin to some firearms such as a handgun, grenades, a sniper rifle, a scattergun and a few others. Being able to use them for good, Cole favors precision, quickness and impact. He can also absorb electricity from many objects powered by it such as cars, fuseboxes, energy generators to empower and heal himself when the need arises and he's also able to recharge some of those objects in order to restore power to their functions or to keep recharging himself on the spot.

In addition to these, he can generate a polarity wall that deflects bullets and call upon a great lightning bolt and control it for shorts periods of time, though it is rather taxing to him. Cole is also an experienced street courier and possess great agility when travelling between rooftops by hanging onto many objects and handholds or balace himself on beams and columns. He can also use his powers to 'grind' along electric cables, railroads or other thin roads, and he's able to hover when he's travelling through short distances or float to safety.

As for other applications, Cole is able to give himself a use for wounded people by using his hands as a sort of defribilator to heal them or he can absorb the electrolytes from his intended victim to restore himself. He may also use his power to safely restrain people by tying them down with electricity when the need arises.

Weapons: Cole is able to use long objects such as metal pipes and staves and he's able to generate gigawatt blades that increase his melee attacks for a short time. As stated above, Cole can use his electric powers in a creative manner.

Weakness: Water. Cole suffers damage with varying bodies of water due to having his body altered by becoming a living electircal outlet. As applied with regular physics, water and electricity don't go along well and if Cole is on large bodies of water por periods of time such as a pool or a river, there are high chances he'll be grievously wounded or die.

Likes: Pizza, watching T.V., being able to wield his powers well
    Dislikes: Disloyal people, abuses of power

Spoiler:

Name: Selvaria Bles
    Aliasses: War Witch, Valkyrur Witch, The Azure Witch
    Allignment: Lawful Evil (Post VC1, may become either Lawful Neutral or Good)
    Citizenship: East European
    Marital status: Single
    Height: 6'1''
    Weight: 169 lbs
    Eyes: Red
    Hair: Silver (Shines in blue when she uses her powers)

Selvaria Bles was part of the Drei Stern, the three commanders that spearheaded the invasion of Galia at the forefront of the Second Europan War. However, her beginnings were less than humble.

When she was a young girl, she used to live inside one of the laboratories as part of a series of experiments whose objectives were to explore the full scope of the powers wielded by the Valkyrur, ancient conquerors who ruled most of Europa in ancient times. As she ran away from the laboratory in a cloudy day, she somehow made her way to the manor where the prince Maximilian lived and met the young lord in the middle of a garden full of blue roses. Maximilian saw something in the young girl, something special that made him take her under his care and gave her the name Selvaria, sharing the name with the blue rose that was in the garden.

Selvaria went into a rigurous military training in service of the Empire and sought to attain her own strength in order to reciprocate His Lordship's kindness and become someone he may always count on. At the age of 23, she rose as high as Brigadier General and thus become the best soldier the Empire had ever seen. She was a cunning warrior, a quick-witted soldier and she was quite deadly with a gun. In particular, she wielded the Ruhm assault riffle like a true professional where few others could afford to master due to its difficulty and she would also use her powers as a Valkyria on ocassion when things got rough. Very few people outside of the Empire knew about her abilities and lived to tell the tale, thus giving her the nickname 'Azure Witch' due to the shining blue glow that enveloped her when she wielded her otherworldy power. Yet almost no one really knew of her true heritage.

Having obtained her lance and shield from the temple on the Barious Desert during the Galian invasion, Selvaria is quick to demostrate her frightening abilities, laying waste to any enemy unit that opposed her lord and her power descended upon the Gallians with the force of a tidal wave. Even as Gallia barely won the day at Barious, they would always be wary whenever the Azure Witch appeared.

The war had become quite difficult as the Empire began to be pushed back from various key positions in Gallia and things got to a head as the Battle of Naggiar would prove to be the turning point of the war. Selvaria explored the scope of her powers further as she defeated many foes one after the other as her unit fought fiercely, inspired with the prowess of their commander. But the later stages of the Battle of Naggiar would be the first step for the fall of the Empire as a young girl named Alicia Melchiot had just awakened her powers as a Valkyrur unconsciously and this marked the most terrible battle ever seen by the men and women of both sides of the war. Alicia avoided and deflected each and every furious blow and strike made by Selvaria and finally brought the older Valkyria down, taking her out of the battle. By the time the dust has settled, the Empire lost the battle and was being pushed further back.

Feeling that she had failed Prince Maximilian and he having expressed it as such, she was ordered to defend the fortress of Ghirlandaio to the bitter end... and such a bitter end would be the Final Flame, a sacrifice made by a Valkyrur as she would use all her remaining power in order to destroy the Gallian forces. Fighting them as a soldier, Selvaria gave it her all in defending Ghirlandaio, still proving to be a most ferocious opponent even without using her Valkyrian powers, but she was defeated once again and was captured. Before she was taken away by one of the brutish Gallian commanders, she looked at Alicia and told her that she found her purpose in life and fought for it to the very last. She also wondered if the younger girl will be able to find her own purpose and come to terms with her heritage and that was the last time they would see of each other.

As the Gallian general began to gloat his 'triumph' and was beside himself with delusions of grandeur, Selvaria asked him if the prisioners were taken away safely. When the reply was positive, Selvaria knew what to do now and finally ended her life in a blaze of glory, destroying everything in Ghirlandaio in a large explosion and wishing nothing but success to Maximilian. This signaled the passing of a great soldier and woman, Selvaria Bles...

Or so this would seem. She had believed that her life ended when she ignited the Final Flame in her body, but somehow she had arrived to a very strange world that felt all to new to her. Her body still whole, Selvaria's visage was filled with a sudden sadness. Didn't she end her life in a dignified manner to honor her former lord's wishes? Why didn't it end then and there in Ghirlandaio? And even more so, did the Empire manage to win the war or not? What of her men? What would she do now? The answers may be found in this new world if she's willing to stand up again and see everything for herself. Would there be a way back to her world or would she find a new life in this one?

Stats

Strength: B+ (13 pts)
    Endurance: B+ (13 pts)
    Agility: B (12 pts)
    Magic: E+++ (3 pts)
    Luck: C+ (9 pts)

Special abilities: Being a scion of the Valkyrur, Selvaria has access to powers that few men and women could possibly possess. When she uses them in battle, her abilities increase exponencially as she's able to run as fast as the wind, strike decisively and defend herself with all her might. She's also well versed in military and battle tactics, being able to stay cool and collected when needed and is able to use nearly any weapon thanks to her battle experience. She is also able to wield the Valkyrian lance and shield with great degrees of skill, though it is dubious if she'll be able to find such items in the new world she's in.

Selvaria also has a degree of regeneration when her powers are active as she's able to heal from any wounds as long as they don't prove to be too severe that needs immediate medical attention.

Weapons: Selvaria is able to use any firearms such as machineguns, precision rifles and pistols and is proficient with a lance and a sword. She's also able to use a shield with the same proficiency as her weapons.

Weakness: Even though Selvaria is a Valkyrur, she's still a human being. She can recieve damage from weapons. And though she's proven to use her powers for periods of time, it's recommended not to do so for a longer time, which may cause fatigue.

Dislikes: Self-doubt, loneliness

Edit 1: Got Deadpool into this post.
    Edit 2: Cole's profile is added. Will put up his stats and skills later. Selvaria will be next.
    Edit 3: Cole's abilities are added and Selvaria is now done. Yay!
    Edit 4: It took a while to accomodate everything, but all the profiles are done!
    Last edited by Chaos Greyblood; June 15th, 2012 at 12:06 AM.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker