Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puella Magi Ex Fuyuki (IC Thread)

Blog Entries
    After a twenty minute run, Himuro Kane, arrived at the archery dojo, panting. It wouldn't have been much normally, but it was the evening, and she wasn't ready for it. Barging in, she saw that Mitsuzuri and... Matou were awake, and tending to the rest of the team. She walked up to Mitsuzuri asking "How are thou doing? Are they alright?"
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Turning to the new voice, Ayako smiled.

"Thanks for coming. From what we can tell, they don't seem to be hurt, just unconscious."

Growing a bit miffed at the state of the person lying on the floor beside her, she decided a bit of pain wouldn't hurt. A simple slap and the girl's eyes flew open.

"Huehh? What happened? Where am I? Why am I on the floor? Why do my cheeks sting?"

"Calm down, you're in the Archery dojo right now. I don't know what happened, but I'm waking up the rest of the members. Mind helping out?"

Surprised, the girl quickly nodded.

"H-Hai, Ayako-senpai!"

She immediately rushed over to the person nearest to her. Unfortunately, she tripped and fell on top of him.

"Gah!"

"S-Sorry!"

Ayako chuckled a bit at the antics. Seemed the sudden pain woke him up at least...

'Wait, why are they staring at each other while lying on top of each other? Did I accidentally set off a flag between them!?'

If I'm With You, Surely Paradise Exists! Froggie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fuyuki City, Rooftop
    January 7, 2000

Two red eyes suddenly glistened in the darkness before Ayaka, sparkling brightly, like rubies. They blinked rapidly several times and soon the form of Kyubey was discernible amongst the shadows. Stepping lightly into the light, its tail swishing gently behind, the white feline-like creature sat on its hind legs and cocked its head quizzically.

"Sajyou Ayaka," Kyubey said in its normal cheerful tone. "It's been a while since you last needed to call on me."

It said nothing else and merely sat there, its face frozen in that perpetually placid smile.

Homuraba High School, Archery Dojo
    January 7, 2000

Matou Shinji woke up with a startled yelp as something slammed into him quite abruptly, jolting him awake from the sudden pain.

“Gah!”

Disoriented, he glared around furiously at his surroundings, trying to regain his bearings and soon discovered that he was at the Archery Dojo and that a cute girl had landed on him. He couldn’t quite remember why he had even come out to help in the first place, or why there was a gaping hole in his memories, but he somehow managed to overcome his irritation at these and focus on the important things instead. He was in the dojo, surrounded by his kouhai, his ‘sister’, and that infuriating twat Ayako.

He put on his best smile and helped her to her feet.

“Are you alright?”

Sajyou Ayaka
    Fuyuki City, Rooftop
    January 7, 2000

"Sajyou Ayaka," Kyubey said in its normal cheerful tone. "It's been a while since you last needed to call on me."
    "There simply wasn't a reason to," Ayaka replied cordially. Despite the fact that her soul had been ripped from her flesh and blood, zombifying her in the process, Ayaka felt little, if any, resentment towards the small furry creature before her. It had been her choice after all. She had agreed to the deal, knowing full well what it entailed; Ayaka was thorough like that. The life of a lady of eternity was fraught with its own perils, and Ayaka was confident that she could take care of herself if she ever fell to despair, her soul gem acting like a good geiger counter for the soul; she had planned safeguards and made backups just in case, but that wasn't the issue at hand. "Regardless, I'm sure you've been keeping up with my activities and know I've been doing my duty. If you were feeling lonely, you knew where to find me."

Ayaka doubted the Incubator felt lonely, since he had confessed that his race's emotional sensitivity was equal to a rock. In some ways, she found it reassuring to deal with such honest creatures. However, Ayaka reminded herself that subtle forms of manipulation and subterfuge were not beyond his race. "I need information. Do you know what the cause for the increased familiar and witch activity in Fuyuki?"

Sometimes cities went through fazes like an emotional teenager, despair rising and falling with the times, but at this rate, Ayaka and Satsuki might have to team up to handle future threats. Ayaka valued her anonymity. To give it up would be a great blow to her sense of security.

Also, she felt something strange with the leylines of the city, as if they were building up energy or storing it for some reason. Ayaka doubted something could've gone unnoticed by the Second Owner - Tohsaka Rin - but it wasn't like Ayaka could go up and ask the other magus without revealing her own status. "Does it have anything to do with the strange increase in this Fuyuki's spiritual energy?"
    Last edited by Fangstrike; August 16th, 2011 at 07:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Moving onto the next student Sakura simultaneously watched for a pulse and a consistent breathing rythum. Nodding to herself that the male student was fine Sakura tried gently shacking him but when that failed she gave his cheek a sharp pinch, which prompted him to stand abruptly accidentally knocking Sakura down.

“Ah sorry about that Sakura” the student apologetically said offering his hand to pull her up.

“It's fine Senpai but can you help me and Ayako-Senpai wake up the remaining students?”

“Of course I will” He replied as he walked toward the nearest unconscious student.

Nodding in response Sakura continued the same process for the remaining students.

Blog Entries
    As Sakura moved to try to wake up the students, Kane did the same: first asking them to wake up, when that didn't work shaking their shoulder, and when that didn't work... well, she was always told to check pain by grinding her knuckles on the person's sternum. It hurt, but it woke people up. With her, Mitsuzuri, Sakura, and the awoken students working, the team was back on its feet in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Seeing as all the club members were all conscious once more, Ayako nodded to herself. Grabbing their attention with a sharp clap, she decided to see if anyone knew what had happened.

"Alright, now that everyone's okay, do any of you happen to know what happened before we woke up?"