Page 51 of 133 FirstFirst ... 414649505152535661101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2644

Thread: Fate/Far Side

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But how will we convince Mike to play the part of Gollum?

EDIT: I'm a Dead Apostle!

Power....UNLIMITED POWER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    ...BL members as LotR cast.

Beam!Gandalf: Fly you fools!

lethum!Frodo: No?
    Oh oh who am I who am I
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    God no, I'm not actually going to think of that, I still have to figure out all the BL members as Nasuverse cast and Nasuverse cast as forumites thing.

Although I'd probably peg you as Boromir, since you're a patriot in a foreign country.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    ...Yes, she's clearly thrilled to see us. Greet her on our behalf, won't you old chap?
    Don't do that, you'll have to live with the guilt!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Don't do that, you'll have to live with the guilt!
    But I will be living?
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....

That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    But I will be living?
    Or will you?

Blog Entries
    Or will you?
    *opens mouth*

*freezes*

I'm already trapped aren't I?

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But I will be living?
    Living is believing Hymn, and you lost your faith long ago. Have you ever looked into a mirror? You can't deny it any longer, the reason for your inability to convince Mikkun to play Gollum is that you've been Smeagol all along!

*Lol, stream of consciousness.*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    Living is believing Hymn, and you lost your faith long ago. Have you ever looked into a mirror? You can't deny it any longer, the reason for your inability to convince Mikkun to play Gollum is that you've been Smeagol all along!

No....no!

But....what is my Ring? What is my obsession?! WHAT IS IT?!

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I'd be Pippin.

Because.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    I just bought The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya and the extras include the premieres in Japan with the cast taking time to say hi to the audience. Tomokazu Sugita (Kyon) is freaking hilarious. Something like:

"So, if you came to this film hating my voice...you must have been in hell for the past two and a half hours. And if you have a friend that brought you here even though you hate my voice...that is a bad friend. You might think looking at the posters that this is about relationships, about Kyon's relationship with Haruhi and Yuki in particular. And, well, I'm not going to go into the romance, I mean, this isn't a series with a pretty face who says 'you're my wings!'" [A Macross Frontier ref for anyone who isn't familiar BUT SHOULD BE] "But yeah, it is relationships, like, how to compare...Yuki, Yuki is like his mom, or his sister...she's like family, while Haruhi isn't family, more like, a lover that comes in...and you don't want to abandon the family for a lover, right? That wouldn't be fair. But do you ignore the lover to stay with the family? Yeah, that wouldn't be fair either. But we can't really go to the point of making her family, cause this is like high school, so, really, you just have to ignore both, right, to be fair? Is that fair? I don't think so. So, do we pay attention to both? Well, that's impossible. So, really, I'm viewing this story as Kyon truly becoming a member of the SOS Brigade. You know, member number five. Like Saint Seiya. Saint Seiya has five members, right? Yeah, like Saint Seiya. Never know when Yuki will bust out a move like this." (waves his arms)

/random of the day

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No....no!

But....what is my Ring? What is my obsession?! WHAT IS IT?!
    Your Secret Shame, of course.

Mikkun has always been your Ring! And ever since destiny set you apart, you were endlessly pursuing him! Everything fits!

Blog Entries
    Your Secret Shame, of course.

Mikkun has always been your Ring! And ever since destiny set you apart, you were endlessly pursuing him! Everything fits!
    No....no! I let him go!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    No....no! I let him go!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    *hug*

There, there, dear.

Blog Entries
    *hug*

There, there, dear.
    How...how has everything turned out so wrong?

I...I have no choice. I must destroy him in the fires that bore him!

Wait, that's not right. Return him to the woman that birthed him? Return him to the place that birthed him? Both?

...Hoo boy this is gonna be awkward.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Do you feel like a hero yet? Soldat der Trauer's Avatar
    A world that never was, a dream that might yet be.
    ...Anyone who knows how I write PMs or RP posts will unanimously agree, I think, that I would have to be the lead Ent (aka Treebeard).
    Let the victor...be justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

Asshats don't cease when they die but after folk forget what made them fun LunarLegend's Avatar
    So how are you going to handle Akiha having feelings for Shirou? She's very Shiki-obsessive, and while she's capable of feeling attraction to another man, I doubt she'd let herself admit to such an attraction easily.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat der Trauer View Post
    ...Anyone who knows how I write PMs or RP posts will unanimously agree, I think, that I would have to be the lead Ent (aka Treebeard).
    You or DP, for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

I happen to be an expert on this topic Pata Hikari's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarLegend View Post
    So how are you going to handle Akiha having feelings for Shirou? She's very Shiki-obsessive, and while she's capable of feeling attraction to another man, I doubt she'd let herself admit to such an attraction easily.
    That's what we're going to find out.
    Fate/Stay Night: Life is an Endless Dream Chapter 12: Settling into place
    Tsukihime: Role Revert Part 10: Were you here the whole time?
    Fate + Tsuki: Slayer/Savior Part 1: Forge/Assassin
    Pata Hikari's Tsukihime Short stories: Lastest story: A Midnight Dreary