Page 3 of 343 FirstFirst 1234581353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 6852

Thread: Made of Swords - Shirou's Club

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England, UK
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,644
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    Well, perhaps, but Shirou should clearly be drawn together with his one true love, Sakura... only, and I mean only, in the HF route, of course
    fix'd before shitstorm happens. And I was tempted to begining it, to be honest.
    What, am I not allowed to express an opinion on which girl fits Shirou best now? Also, I'd have thought that it would be pretty clear that I was not trying to be serious there....

  2. #42
    TATARI Heiress ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    24,995
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729, ask 4 Discord
    Blog Entries
    42
    I would pay good money to find out what Shirou and True Assassin are talking about over that phone. Hopefully it's in a Hollow Ataraxia-styled setting, and True Assassin is planning on inviting Shirou to go along on one of his Zouken-sanctioned panty raids (think about it, what else would TA be doing with that Presence Concealment? ).
    * Dullahan 12/13/16 9:30pm
    there is an important difference between bullying and mindbreak
    * ~Keo 12/13/16 9:30pm
    one makes her cry and in one, she stops crying eventually

    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  3. #43
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,919
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    I would pay good money to find out what Shirou and True Assassin are talking about over that phone. Hopefully it's in a Hollow Ataraxia-styled setting, and True Assassin is planning on inviting Shirou to go along on one of his Zouken-sanctioned panty raids (think about it, what else would TA be doing with that Presence Concealment? ).
    Zouken is Happosai now? BRILLIANT!

    Smiles I have protected so far


  4. #44
    True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chillin' with the Chupacabra
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,038
    Blog Entries
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    Zouken is Happosai now? BRILLIANT!
    Dear God, why?

    Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

  5. #45
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    Dear God, why?
    In addition to being a spider that only wants your semen, now he also steals panties from mid-schoolers. Isn't it great?

    Smiles I have protected so far


  6. #46
    TATARI Heiress ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    24,995
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729, ask 4 Discord
    Blog Entries
    42
    That totally should have been part of Hollow's canon. SERIOUSLY.

    You;re now getting the mental image of Zouken and True Assassin running around Fuyuki wearing panties on their heads , whooping madly and loudly.
    * Dullahan 12/13/16 9:30pm
    there is an important difference between bullying and mindbreak
    * ~Keo 12/13/16 9:30pm
    one makes her cry and in one, she stops crying eventually

    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  7. #47
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,464
    Blog Entries
    42
    Kaleidoscope Repeaters. Zouken and TA competing over who has a better sense of humor.

  8. #48
    TATARI Heiress ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    24,995
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729, ask 4 Discord
    Blog Entries
    42
    Also, that scene needs Shinji riding a segway. Because because.
    * Dullahan 12/13/16 9:30pm
    there is an important difference between bullying and mindbreak
    * ~Keo 12/13/16 9:30pm
    one makes her cry and in one, she stops crying eventually

    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  9. #49
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,919
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Also, that scene needs Shinji riding a segway. Because because.
    And Freddie on his horse. '_'

    Smiles I have protected so far


  10. #50
    TATARI Heiress ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    24,995
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729, ask 4 Discord
    Blog Entries
    42
    OPTIMUS PRIME MECHAZAWA WILL APPEAR TOO?!
    * Dullahan 12/13/16 9:30pm
    there is an important difference between bullying and mindbreak
    * ~Keo 12/13/16 9:30pm
    one makes her cry and in one, she stops crying eventually

    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  11. #51
    全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,991
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    That totally should have been part of Hollow's canon. SERIOUSLY.

    You;re now getting the mental image of Zouken and True Assassin running around Fuyuki wearing panties on their heads , whooping madly and loudly.
    It's all fun and games until you see the crowd of young women armed with torches, pitches, and machetes from the background. Ironically led by Akane Tendo.


  12. #52
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,919
    Akane Tendo... ah you mean the Rin of Ranma 1/2? I dunno if Shirou fits the role of Ranma though.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  13. #53
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    What, am I not allowed to express an opinion on which girl fits Shirou best now? Also, I'd have thought that it would be pretty clear that I was not trying to be serious there....

    Sure, you can. Just be ready for the shit storm if you say it in a way that it seems more like you stating a fact that an opinion. And I was also joking, that's why I fix'd your post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    Akane Tendo... ah you mean the Rin of Ranma 1/2? I dunno if Shirou fits the role of Ranma though.
    Come on, Keyne, Rin isn't nearly as bad as a tsundere as Akane and you know it. She is way too playful to be Akane.

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  14. #54
    True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chillin' with the Chupacabra
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,038
    Blog Entries
    30
    ... Aside from the awesome Cromartie references, I'm afraid this thread has convinced me. Keyne, IRUn-brono. I'm signing you guys into a mental health institution.

    It's for your own good. It's a wonderful facility dedicated to rehabilitating killer bears, but I'm sure you two will be fine there.

    Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

  15. #55
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    ... Aside from the awesome Cromartie references, I'm afraid this thread has convinced me. Keyne, IRUn-brono. I'm signing you guys into a mental health institution.

    It's for your own good. It's a wonderful facility dedicated to rehabilitating killer bears, but I'm sure you two will be fine there.
    Only if you're coming with us, Theo-kun. :3

    Smiles I have protected so far


  16. #56
    Venus Swordman Ergast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    ... Aside from the awesome Cromartie references, I'm afraid this thread has convinced me. Keyne, IRUn-brono. I'm signing you guys into a mental health institution.

    It's for your own good. It's a wonderful facility dedicated to rehabilitating killer bears, but I'm sure you two will be fine there.
    Too late, they are already signed by me in the same mental health institution where I am. And yep, I think they can also accept a bear with your... quirks XDDDD

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

  17. #57
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    Too late, they are already signed by me in the same mental health institution where I am. And yep, I think they can also accept a bear with your... quirks XDDDD
    THERE IS NO CURE FOR TSUNDERE LOVE!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *rides away in his wheelchair while the nurses chase after him*

    Smiles I have protected so far


  18. #58
    True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chillin' with the Chupacabra
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,038
    Blog Entries
    30
    I-I cannot stand to be apart from my bros. I too, will enter the mental health institution.

    Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

  19. #59
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    I-I cannot stand to be apart from my bros. I too, will enter the mental health institution.
    *grabs Theo and picks him up* NO-ONE EXPECTS THE TSUNDERE INQUISITION!! WHEELCHAIR, AWAY! *escapes with him, eluding the pursuing nurses once more!*

    Smiles I have protected so far


  20. #60
    True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chillin' with the Chupacabra
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,038
    Blog Entries
    30
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •