Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Akimouto

Kohaku opened the door, and immediately blushed. "I'm sorry for interrupting!" With haste, she shut the door to give them their privacy back.

Inside the storage room, a washboard was propped up against a chair. And, it was not just any chair.

All was quiet. It didn't last.

Furious scuffling, and then the door was flung open. Shiki was in a frothing rage. Hisui was hanging on him like a limpet, a suspiciously ineffective attempt at holding him back as per Akiha's orders.

"My little sister!?" He roared. "And you don't stop stop!?"

"I don't see what the big deal is." Akiha said frankly. "If you don't calm down you're going to have an attack."

Shiki whipped around, and Hisui swung around like a pendulum attached to him. "This chair!" He roared, pointing. "This chair!" He whipped back to face forward again, swinging Hisui the other way. "I thought this chair was my best friend, and he's... with my little sister!"

Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    Man, Shiki would be a terrifying in law. I guess it's a good thing that Akiha doesn't want anyone else.
    Spoiler:
    Is it pimping myself out if it's hidden?
    Index of Stories, Conceptual Writing, and Scenes

^^ that..that was really scary...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    LOL. I've got to wonder if Arcueid really is that clueless, or if she's just messing with Akiha. Kohaku definitely is. XD

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    This was funny but unnecessarily mean and cruel. Trolling Akiha like that create in me the urge to punt them into the Sun While a Mystic eye of Death Equipped Shirou and Archer and Gil hang in outer with environment protection shrouds and arrow spam her points on the way to the corona.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

夜魔 Nightmare
    That seems a little... harsh.

Blog Entries
    It's okay, it's Larekko. Anyway, this was awesome read. Even the eighth reread!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_gudman View Post
    Kohaku opened the door, and immediately blushed. "I'm sorry for interrupting!" With haste, she shut the door to give them their privacy back.

Inside the storage room, a washboard was propped up against a chair. And, it was not just any chair.

All was quiet. It didn't last.

Furious scuffling, and then the door was flung open. Shiki was in a frothing rage. Hisui was hanging on him like a limpet, a suspiciously ineffective attempt at holding him back as per Akiha's orders.

"My little sister!?" He roared. "And you don't stop stop!?"

"I don't see what the big deal is." Akiha said frankly. "If you don't calm down you're going to have an attack."

Shiki whipped around, and Hisui swung around like a pendulum attached to him. "This chair!" He roared, pointing. "This chair!" He whipped back to face forward again, swinging Hisui the other way. "I thought this chair was my best friend, and he's... with my little sister!"
    *Tears up* That was brilliant. I wonder how their children will look like?