Page 3 of 631 FirstFirst 1234581353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Lemon / Fluff Ideas

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No, it should be female MC!

This is a bit out of left field, but I would bloody commission someone to do something fluffy with Caren, since I really don't consider myself an adept writer of fanfiction. Not with Shirou or Avenger, either- hell, right now I'm interested in seeing her and Ciel together...maybe with an awkward first meeting being Ciel finding out that she's the girl Mr. Dawn uses as a partner, and Caren's "power" reacting badly to the latent evil that is Roa's presence within Ciel. Cue Caren constantly deploying her light verbal abuse on Ciel every time this ruins whatever outfit she happened to be wearing at the time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Not EXTRA!Alice, Mahayo!Alice.
    I immediately thought MegaTen!Alice. And was deeply concerned.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like but what's the scenario for this Shirou x Mahoyo Alice ?

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone else ever wanted to see Berserker (Lancelot) go: "I am in despair!"

I think that would be a great bit of fluff. Imagine that being the last thing he says to Saber after she kills him.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He can't say that, that's Shinji's line!

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I like but what's the scenario for this Shirou x Mahoyo Alice ?
    Well, like I said, it would have to be an AU so that we do not contradict the "timeline: of Type-MOON. Easily done enough.

Anyway, this is what I have so far in terms of ideas:
    About one year before the 5th Holy Grail War starts (although this could be chaged around to much closer to the date if the story calls for it) Shirou is walking through the hallways early in the morning, before classes begin with nothing to do looking for stuff to fix and other Shirou-y things to do. However, he notices a girl wearing some sort of uniform different from the school's usual uniform - fast asleep in the hallway, leaning up against the wall.

Shirou, being the considerate guy that he is, decides to take it upon himself to wake up this strange girl and ask if there's anything wrong/if she is lost/etc. etc. He gently shakes her awake,and her eyes open up slowly asthey look right at him - not in a judgmental way, not in a slightly-peeved way, not a "WTF is he doing?" sort of way, just looking at him, with no other meaning to it other than looking.

================================================== =============

"Excuse me? Um, ex-excuse me?" I gently shake the sleeping girl so that I won't force her awake. To do so otherwise would be just plain rude.

"Hm-hmmm?" She makes a soft, quiet sound - and her eyes open in an unrushed manner. Her head turns in my direction, and our gazes meet. Actually...she's rather...pretty.

Crap. I think I'm blushing slightly.

"Oh, uh, sorry if I'm bothering you, but, you fell asleep in the middle of the hallway."

"I know." she replies simply, her deep, deep purple - nearly black - eyes still staring at me. Wait...staring is not the right word. It's not as if she's purposefully lock gazes with me, but rather simply looking, like one would do out of a window at a calm scene.

"Oh. What I mean is, why fall asleep in the hallway?"

"Because I was tired."

"That's...not what I mean. Why the hallway? Why not somewhere else?"

"I was comfortable here, that is why."

This girl is not trying to look down on me, or say things matter-of-factly, or think of me as an idiot - in spite of my inquiries. She's frank, but simple and polite. The way she talks is straightforward and calm.

"Okay then, sorry about this. I thought there was something wrong, or something." I begin apologizing for waking this girl, since she seems to know perfectly well what she is doing.

"You do not need to apologize. After all, it is rather unusual for someone to be asleep in the middle of a hallway like this, but I decided I would not mind a short rest for a little while......I thank you for your concern."

"Oh, Thank you." Just now, I begin to realize something. "Hey, my name is Emiya Shirou - what's yours?" I might as well get acquainted with her since we've been holding a "conversation" like this - it'd be rude not to, in my opinion.

"Alice." The girl lifts herself from the floor and dusts off her robelike uniform as she tells me her name. "Alice Kuonji."

"Alright then, nice to meet you - Alice."

Alice nods in response.

"So..." a question is still nagging me somewhat. "Why were you in the hallway by yourself again? I mean, besides sleeping, that is."

"I was lost."

"Lost?" Perhaps I can help. "Were you supposed to meet with someone?"

Alice shakes her head gently, putting in as little effort as required - not because she's apathetic, but because there's no need to overdo it. "I was trying to find the office."

"Oh? What for?"

"So I can register. I'll be a transfer student to here soon, so I needed to find the office. But I did not know where it was, so I slept in the hall, waiting."

Huh - She's kind of strange, but you know what? It's not a bad kind, not at all. I don't think I'd exactly mind having her join the school as a new student.

"I know where the office is. I can take you there if it's okay with you."

"......if you please."

So, I begin to walk down the hall - with Alice following me closely.

x-x-X-x-x

"Hey, who's that girl with Emiya?"

"Huh? Hey, you're right."

"Is she new? I don't recognize her."

"Of course she's new. That's not our uniform."

"How do you know she's just not visiting?"

"All I know is that she's my type."

"You're right, she's actually pretty cute."

"Maybe Emiya knows, since he's the one with her..."

"Hey! Emiyaaa! Who's the babe? Your girlfriend?"

"You should introduce her if you know who she is!"
    I just keep on walking forward, ignoring the guys as I pass them by. I don't respond to them, since doing so would prompt further conversation at this point, and I don't want them to bother Alice. But, I guess I cannot block them out as completely as I think I can -

"Shirou. Your face is red. Are you cold?" Alice notices. We jst met and she's already calling me by my first name. I'm...not sure what to think of that.

"C-c-cold?! I'm not cold, r-really." Damn, seems like she noticed the faint blush. Or perhaps it's not as faint as I think it is...

"Do you have a fever, then?" She lifts her hand up to my face to test my temperature.

W-w-w-wait! Hold up! This is a little -

*pat*

Her palm...is on my forehead.

"Oh. Uh, uh, umm, oh, uhh, th-thanks. Could you, uh, would you...?"

"You should take medicine later if you still feel this warm." Alice concludes as she removes her hand from my face. "You may ask me for some if you wish."

The guys...see this happen to me.

I really do turn beet-red now.

"In that case, here. Take it right now, keep down the temperature." the soon-to-be-transfer student decides.

"Hey, wait! It's not what you think it is-"

"Say 'ah'."

x-x-X-x-x

"Well, here we are," I explain to Alice. "Here's the main office."

Uhhh...the medicine. My head feels really funny now...

"Thank you, Shirou." She begins to walk to the office door, but then stops shortly in front, just as I am about to go.

"Shirou?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for your concerns."

Alice turns to face me once more. But something seems different. What is it exact-

A smile. Alice Kuonji is smiling softly, gently, caringly.

At Emiya Shirou.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Then things get interesting later on when the Grail War happens, since Alice will still have her witchcraft abilities.

And for all intents and purposes, Alice is one year Shirou's junior - although if Alice is the same age it won't mess with the idea at all.

All in all, I like this idea. Lots of potential for sweetness, it is quite malleable, and when Mahaoyo finally comes out it could even be a pretty cool story once it gets supplemented with Mahayo's canon.

Yeah...Shirou x Alice. I like this idea.
    More to possibly come.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    kyuuuuuuuu~~~t! *C*

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I wanna write a date now! But I know I have other things to do! :C
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Saber/Shirou/Irisviel whar? ;C;

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Today or tomorrow. Or the day after.

It's close~

My mind is telling me that if it doesn't happen soon, the whole world will collapse. ;C;

夜属 Nightkin
    I wouldn't mind seeing more!
    My contributions to the fanfiction melting pot:
    (not so) Shallow Shirou
    Shattered Heaven
    Shatteraxia - currently up to Part 18

The perils of being distracted by your coworker at the critical moment

Blog Entries
    I like it, I sort of want to see the date or rather the differences in the holy grail war because Alice is in it

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    Oh well, I was hoping for SMT Alice. I think she'd fit in nicely.

Blog Entries
    well it would appease IRUN's hunger for lolis

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    No.
    SMT Alice x Shirou = DO NOT WANT

Mahayo Alice all the way, biznatches!

Blog Entries
    I agree, I would fund it if i could

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I'll write more if I get the time/the idea gremlins party around in my head/Mahayo comes out so I get some actual material to work with.

That said, I do like the idea and would want to expand more on it given the chance.

Blog Entries
    Not before F/ID of coarse, I'm still twitching on what's going to happen next