Page 51 of 139 FirstFirst ... 414649505152535661101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2766

Thread: [FF] Trinity VI: The Blood (Type-Moon/Harry Potter X-over)

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    ...Damnit Absolutist! Now you guaranteed that there will be a Racoon City incedent in this world!!!
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    ...Damnit Absolutist! Now you guaranteed that there will be a Racoon City incedent in this world!!!
    Why is this bad?

Choose your Guild,
    Join the DARK SIDE!!!

I'm sorry to say I've found I can't RP. I just can't trust myself to stick around long enough.

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    two words Zombie Apocolypse(sp?)
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A Resident Evil crossover was one of my "Angles" (potential other places to send the Trinity). Maybe after "Another Side, Another Story" . . .
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Resident Evil is one of my all time favorite franchises.

Choose your Guild,
    Join the DARK SIDE!!!

I'm sorry to say I've found I can't RP. I just can't trust myself to stick around long enough.

Blog Entries
    DISCLAIMER: Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night, and all related characters and concepts are the creation and property of Kinoko Nasu and Type-Moon, along with anyone who's happened to license them, like Geneon or Funimation. Harry Potter and all related characters and concepts are the creation and property of J.K. Rowling, along with her publishers and Warner Bros., as regards the movie material.

This is a not-for-profit, just-for-fun project.

Writer's Note: Certain dialogue sequences in this story are lifted from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, but I trust in the intelligence of my readers (and the availability of the books) to recognise them when they see them.

Chapter 29 - Trust, Fears, and Faith

November 10, 1996

Shirou blinked, unable to quite believe what he’d heard. He repeated what he’d thought he heard, in the hopes that it would be corrected.

Nothing?

“That’s what I said,” Tonks confirmed. “We went through the tunnel, and the Shack, and there’s absolutely bugger all. Some food under a Freezing Charm, some parchment and quills on the desk - looks like he’s been using the place as a private study, but nothing especially Dark or worrisome about it.”

Shirou frowned. That just didn’t fit with Malfoy’s usual modus operandi. He wasn’t stupid (at least, not enough to be taken lightly), but he’d never been a study freak, either. And it seemed like an awful lot of trouble to go to just so he’d have a quiet place to study all to himself.

“That seems too innocuous,” he muttered. “There’s got to be something . . . Maybe he sanitised the Shack, just in case we did tell you about it?”

“If he did, then he did a right good job of it,” Tonks said seriously. “Honestly, you two - no Dark traces, or much of any magic, in fact. It looks like he’s just using the place as a private hideaway.” She grinned. “Mind you, we will be keeping an eye on the place from now on - the Whomping Willow’s a decent protection in itself, but there are ways past it, so thanks for the heads-up about the tunnel - but offhand, it doesn’t look like little cousin Draco’s a problem that we need to worry about at the moment.”

Shirou privately wondered about that, given what Galen had learned from Tracey Davis about yesterday’s display. Apparently, Draco was trying to build up for a big push against them - essentially, yet another mass attack by Slytherin house against one or more of their group. Tracey, in the interests of preserving her neutrality, had naturally refused, but Shirou had to wonder at the strategy. They’d tried going after Neville and Ginny last year - had them outnumbered a good four to one, too - and they’d still managed to lose. Granted, it was partly Nev and Gin had been lucky enough to have reinforcements close at hand, but this year there were Aurors in and around the castle! Malfoy might have been dumb enough to continue trying to get to them on the Express with just Crabbe and Goyle for backup, but even he had to realise it was suicide to try anything now . . . Didn’t he?

I either have too few pieces to this puzzle, or the ones I’ve got - and recognise as pieces - are just too random, Shirou decided. Because I can’t make them fit a believable picture. All that secrecy over a study room? He was sneaking in and out after curfew! And another mass attack? After last year, why would he even assume he could recruit anyone? But he’s still trying - which means that Draco’s either flipped his proverbial lid, or . . . Or what, exactly?

He didn’t know - but he was pretty sure that he wasn’t going to like the answer when he got it.

Meanwhile, Tonks was answering Ilya’s followup question. “Oh, there’s plenty of problems at the moment. We’ve got all the Death Eaters and Dementors at large, enough Muggle - “ She checked herself, then continued, “Sorry, mundane - Dad agrees, that is a nicer word, by the way - attacks that the Ministry’s Obliviators are working overtime trying to keep this contained . . .” The Metamorphmagus shook her head. “And this is while things are relatively quiet. Everybody’s waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak . . . And remembering that the last time it did, there were dragons in the Ministry.”

“Well, that shoe might hit the floor tomorrow,” Ilya admitted. “It all depends on how people take the Quibbler article.”

“The Quibbler?” Tonks repeated. “Bit wonky with some of its stuff, but it’s gotten a lot more right lately than it was when I was in school . . .” She looked at his wife with narrowed eyes. “What’s it going to say?”

“That I’m married,” Ilya said quietly. She squeezed his hand, and clarified, “More specifically, that we’re married.”

It would be an exaggeration to say that Tonks’ jaw hit the floor, but it stretched several inches beyond what a human jaw really ought to be able to, just the same. She rounded on Shirou. “Aren’t you her brother?!

“Adopted,” Shirou said flatly. “When I was three.”

She was silent, looking at him appraisingly for several minutes, and glancing back to Ilya from time to time, before saying in a noncommittal tone, “Not many witches I’ve known would want to marry their baby brother, even if they could.”

“Not many people have a baby brother who can kill a basilisk with a sword at twelve,” Ilya said, with a sly grin. “And that’s not even half of what he’s done . . .” She shook her head. “But my biology had a part to play, too - exactly how much do you know about Veela, Tonks?”

“I’ve done a little reading since meeting you,” the Auror admitted. “Figured you weren’t going to be around to help us coordinate forever, and since the Veela don’t do anything for me . . .” She shrugged.

“Angelique will be sorry to hear that,” Ilya teased, (and causing the older witch to turn bright red), before turning serious again. “Did any of your reading material mention a Veela tradition called ‘Choosing?’”

She shook her head, and Ilya spent the next several minutes explaining the quirk of Veela magic, and some of the intricacies of the Einzbern family’s customs - but leaving his actual parentage undiscussed. By that point, however, Tonks’ scepticism had melted into something more sympathetic.

“Sounds like you got a raw deal,” the Auror remarked. “Stuck with a choice of husband that you made when you were six? I had enough trouble choosing ice cream flavours at that age!”

“It’s not so bad,” Ilya assured her. “It’s what I wanted - then and now. We just had to move things a little faster than I’d thought.”

Tonks shook her head. “Still, this is going to be one of the weirder ones. ‘Veela ambassador’s daughter marries adopted, underage brother?’ It almost sounds like one of those weirder articles the Quibbler prints, like about a secret army of helium-somethings in the Ministry building. Rita Skeeter would have a field day with it, if she was still writing - and the kind of people who paid attention to her are definitely going to have a hard time keeping quiet about it.”

“That’s one of the reasons we’re telling you now,” Shirou informed her. “I know you check the incoming mail, but you’re liable to see a lot of stuff headed towards us, and we figured that a warning might be appropriate.”

“And you’re a friend, of course,” Ilya chimed in, giving him a sharp look, “so you deserve to know first.”

“Appreciate it,” Tonks said with a grin, before sighing. “I’ll brief the security team tonight, and we’ll set up measures for tomorrow - because it’s almost guaranteed that somebody will send a Howler or hexed letter over this.”

“Or over the baby,” Ilya agreed seriously - but her eyes gleamed impishly. The reason why was easily apparent, as Tonks nodded automatically, before her mind apparently caught up with what had been said. When it did, she stopped and stared at them anew, her hair suddenly bursting into a frizzy white puffball.

Baby?!

Ginny ran through her usual Occlumency exercises twice as they walked through the corridors on the seventh floor, telling herself that she was being ridiculous. No matter how optimistic he was about Hermione’s condition, Galen would never have let them anywhere near her if he thought they would be genuinely endangered - and if Hermione was as much herself as he and Neville seemed to believe, she never would have, either. But Takara’s fears echoed in her head - fears that even Shirou and Galen admitted weren’t entirely unjustified, and Ginny still remembered the sudden, savage way Hermione had launched herself at that cow . . .

And she cried, afterwards, the redhead reminded herself. She cried.

Ginny held to that, and it helped. Honestly, she felt disgusted by the sudden panic in her chest now that the time to see Hermione again had finally come - but it was somehow different from just discussing it, when there was a vampire waiting right on the other side of the door . . .

A vampire that was her friend, she reminded herself. Hermione had always been that - and she needed her friends, right now. Neville was less cautious about the whole thing - but then, he’d seen Hermione before this, enough of her to trust that he’d be safe. Luna . . . Luna, she thought, was just excited to see Hermione again. She had faith that she would be all right, that Galen was right about Hermione, and that her friends would protect her, if she needed protecting at all.

That simple trust was humbling, when Ginny really thought about it. They were her friends, so Luna ought to feel safe - but so much so that it didn’t even need to spoken of? Still, it was an example she should follow, in this case. Hermione would be fine, and so would everyone else. Taking a deep breath, she paused before the door to the Room of Requirement, which was visible to her for the first time in over a week, and waited with the others. After a moment, the door turned a brilliant red - scarlet, to be more precise.

Here we go . . .

The Room had reconfigured itself into a decent approximation of the Gryffindor common room. The only major differences in place were the lack of the bulletin board, the long trunk in place of one of the usual tables, and a small cabinet over by the table that usually contained a chessboard. Well, that and the lack of nosy portraits on the walls, of course. Hermione sat in one of the armchairs closest to the fire, dressed in her jeans, a white turtleneck and rose-pink cardigan - one of her more familiar outfits for when school wasn’t in session. The normalcy of it was a bit shocking - Ginny had half-expected her to be wearing one of those gauzy white gowns like in the movies. It wasn’t until she actually thought about it that she realised how ridiculous the idea was - and made a mental note to brain Galen for making them watch those old films.

Overall, though, Hermione looked much as she always had - maybe a little paler, but not enough to look odd. Certainly better than rumour said she’d looked yesterday, with bruise-coloured shadows under her eyes, and a faintly greenish pallor to her complexion, as though she was about to be violently ill . . . No, the only really “off” thing about Hermione at the moment was her expression - she looked terribly nervous, her eyes darting between them and the floor.

“. . . Hello, everyone,” she said at last, a faint blush colouring her cheeks. “Thank you for coming to see me - I hope you won’t get in trouble for being out of bed after curfew.”

Neville said with a smirk, “Well, officially, Gin and I aren’t breaking curfew - we’re here at Headmistess McGonagall’s instructions, to coordinate the new prefect patrol schedule with you.”

“I’m officially here to see you, though,” Luna asserted airily. “I’ll have to do lines, of course, but the prefects will wait to catch me after we’ve left.”

She walked over to Hermione, hugged the other girl, and then perched herself on the armrest of the overstuffed chesterfield nearest to Hermione’s seat, even as she removed a bundle of three rolls of wrapped parchment bound together. “I’ve brought you a present.” Luna handed Hermione the bundle, and explained, “It’s everything the Quibbler has managed to uncover about the Rotfang Conspiracy. I thought that you might’ve researched it already, out of professional curiosity - since your parents are dentists - but I decided that it would be better to be safe than sorry, and make sure that you had the information. Your health is very important, after all.”

Ginny and Hermione both stared at the little blonde for a moment, nonplussed. While Luna still believed in a lot of her creatures and odd theories, and they were used to it, there was something deeply strange about even her simply walking up to Hermione, and talking about it as though it was an everyday topic. And she seemed so innocently earnest about it . . . Hermione made a choking sound, but whether it was a laugh or a sob, Ginny wasn’t sure. The next thing Ginny saw was Luna in Hermione’s arms, the older witch burying her face in the younger’s hair. Fox-sharpened ears brought her the whispered words, “Thank you, Luna. I love you - promise me that you’ll never, ever change.”

“I’m afraid I can’t promise that, Hermione,” Luna said reasonably, “because everything changes, eventually. But I can always be me - whichever ‘me’ that I happen to be. Just like you.”

Hermione squeezed a bit tighter, then released the blonde, rubbing her cheek against Luna’s as she drew back.

“Well, you’re not so different, after all,” Ginny said lightly, “I see you’re still a bit of a cuddle fiend.”

Hermione flashed an embarrassed smile. “I suppose I am - and I’ve missed my friends.” Her eyes widened, silently asking for permission, and Ginny nodded. Hermione got up, stretched, and walked behind the couch to run her fingers through Ginny’s hair for a moment, and pat Neville’s shoulder as she returned to her seat - the kind of casual contact with her “pride” that helped soothe her lioness nature. Ginny found it reassuring that Hermione still did it, actually, even as the older witch closed her eyes and breathed slowly for a moment.

Neville interrupted, “Hang on - you still have your Animagus instincts?”

Hermione was silent for a moment, before nodding. “Sorry - there’s a few more heartbeats here than I’m used to dealing with.” She took a slow breath, and opened her eyes. “That’s better . . . Yes, I still have the lioness’ instincts - and the form, too.”

Neville’s face acquired a puzzled frown. “But I thought vampires couldn’t be Animagi - their own nature overrides their magical potential for that, the same as with werewolves or Veela.”

Now it was Hermione who looked puzzled. “Do you mean to say that Galen didn’t tell you?”

Ginny shrugged, answering, “He hasn’t said much, other than that you’re healthy, sane, and adjusting - he figured we’d do a Q-and-A when you were well enough for company.”

“More secure that way, too,” Neville pointed out. “We can’t be overheard in here, after all.”

Hermione nodded. “All right . . . “ Hermione gave them an explanation of everything she and Galen had discovered so far about her nature and its limitations, concluding with, “But as to taking other forms - bat, wolf, mist, or whatever else - I don’t seem to be able to. I can still become a lioness, but that seems to be the limit.” She shrugged. “I’ve thought of any number of possible explanations for it, but they’re hard to confirm - in any case, it’s just not something I can do.”

It was odd, and disappointing in some ways - Ginny could think of any number of uses for those forms to spy on Malfoy, or some of their other potential problems - but she put it out of her mind, for the moment, to ask a question that had been bothering her for a while. “Hermione? Where is Galen, exactly?”

Hermione’s face went neutral as she said, “He thought I might like time with you alone, since I’ve been around just him all week. I suppose it’s only fair to grant him some private time, as well - he’s literally been working twice as hard as any of us, with the Time-Turner.”

Hermione’s words were reasonable, but her voice was very carefully controlled, and from that, Ginny suspected that she knew exactly where Galen was - with the proverbial (or in this case, maybe it was more correct to say literal) “other woman.” And given Takara’s reactions to current events, Ginny somehow doubted that it was going to go well for any of them.

But that, she reminded herself, is between them. You wouldn’t be happy if they butted in when things were bad between you and Nev - you’d expect support, yes, but not outright meddling, and the same applies here.

This was still a bloody mess, though. Having heard Takara’s story, Ginny agreed with Galen in that she couldn’t totally blame the older witch for her reaction to Hermione’s condition - but it didn’t make this any easier to handle. And what made it worse was the fact that they needed to stick together now. They still had no idea who had slipped Hermione the unicorn blood, or how - and as Neville outlined his theory of an Auror being responsible, she had to admit it made a chilling sort of sense . . . Whatever Galen had in mind regarding talking to Takara, she hoped that it would work. Ginny wanted all the protection she could get - and that meant having all her friends fighting beside her, rather than with each other.

Still, Ginny mused, if nothing else comes out of this weekend, at least Neville got that bloody memory. We now know exactly how many Horcruxes we’re looking for - which is just as many as we thought there were. So, all we have to do now is actually go and get them.

It would hardly be as simple as that, of course - they still faced the same problems as before in getting at the Horcruxes, never mind actually destroying them - but the reassurance of knowing how many were left, and what they were, made the job seem a lot closer to done. Considering how the year had been going so far, it would’ve been just their luck for Riddle to have tried to make thirteen Horcruxes!

And tracking all of those down would’ve been a nightmare - but now that we’re sure, we can start planning for the summer . . . Although, that supposes that we’re going to get through the year . . .

Ginny wasn’t stupid enough to think that everything they’d gone through would be the end of it all. She wasn’t a chess fanatic like Ron, but even she could tell that so far, Riddle hadn’t really gained much at all, which meant that he’d keep trying. They just had to try and stay alert for his next attempt - whatever it might be. And it would probably involve whoever had dosed Hermione, and attacked Ron . . .

Is Nev right? Could it be an Auror? I don’t want to think so, but we did clear the teachers already . . . Although, didn’t Galen mention something about Professor Ouspenskaya having oddly secure wards? Ginny shook her head, and corrected herself. We’ve proved the teachers are who they say they are - that doesn’t mean that they aren’t working for the Death Eaters, willingly or otherwise . . .

After considering that possibility, she repeated her earlier thought, with emphasis.

Merlin, this is a bloody mess!

Takara was never more grateful for Mirai’s presence than now. The black kitten was in high spirits, demanding that she be cuddled and played with, and refusing to take no in any form as an acceptable answer. As a distraction, she excelled - and her mistress desperately needed one, right at the moment. Her friends had gone into the Room of Requirement without her, and she’d let them - and not even Takara could say for certain whether she was more disappointed in them for doing so, or disgusted with herself for being disappointed.

But what choice did I have? the Japanese witch asked herself. Expecting me to willingly go into a vampire’s lair is like expecting Galen to willingly walk into a snake pit - it just won’t happen!

A whisper that sounded suspiciously like her Nanaya side countered, And will you check their necks for fang marks when they come back? Are you that paranoid now - do you have that little faith in all of them?

Her fear wrestled with her anger for several minutes, with no clear winner. If it was something that was easily banished, she’d have gotten rid of it years ago, but this was a belief as deeply ingrained in her as her original lifetime’s prejudice about getting involved with non-Japanese men. That had taken her years to work through - and she still was working through the anti-lycanthrope sentiment it had refocused itself into!

Mirai, sensing her mistress’ distress, let out a mew and wriggled deeper into Takara’s lap, purring loudly and her paws kneading into the witch’s pyjama leggings vigorously. She stroked the cat gently in response, soothed by the silky feel of her fur and the warmth of the tiny body, and abruptly remembered, with a pang that caused her vision to start blurring with tears, that Mirai had been a Christmas present from Hermione . . .

“You do miss her,” Galen said quietly in Japanese, causing witch and cat both to jump with cries of alarm, startled. When Takara regained her senses, she found them alone in the common room, Galen folding the Deathcloak into its usual pocket inside his robes.

Blinking, Takara scowled as she replied in the same language, “I’ve never said I didn’t . . . What are you doing here?” Why wasn’t he in the Room of Requirement with the rest of them?

“They’ll be fine on their own for a while,” Galen replied. “I was more worried about you.”

She arched an eyebrow disbelievingly, and his own rose in a similar expression as he continued, “Are you going to try and tell me that you aren’t feeling lonely, with Shirou off with Ilya, and everyone else visiting Hermione, while you’re sitting here with just your cat for company?” Mirai gave a protesting yowl at that, and he turned to her. “Oh, you’re excellent company, sweetheart - but all the rest of her friends are gone, and she can miss them even when you’re here, though she’ll appreciate that you are. Don’t you miss Flame from time to time, or your mother?”

Mirai hissed, before raising her tail haughtily - he’d scored a point, and they all knew it, but she wasn’t going to acknowledge it.

“Much as I like watching you argue with my kitten,” Takara said sardonically, “why are you here, when you should be watching out for the others? What if Hermione - ?”

“She wouldn’t.

“You can’t know that!”

“. . . Takara, I can choose to believe that she’s either Hermione, or not. If I really believed she wasn’t, I’d never have let her wake up - but I didn’t, and I don’t. It is Hermione, Taka-chan -

“Don’t call me that!” she snapped. Her eyes narrowed. “I warned you before - I can’t trust you on this. Not when she’s feeding on you - not when I know what she could make you do.”

Galen sighed. “I know - so, Merry Christmas.” He threw something in her direction, and her Seeker reflexes snatched a small felt box out of the air - a jewellery box.

“What . . .?” Takara blinked, but Galen said nothing, waiting for her to open it. Once she did, she stared at the thumb-sized gold crucifix resting on the velvet cushion inside.

“How did you . . .?”

“I asked Ilya to go shopping for you - I figured her taste was better than mine,” Galen said, tugging down on his collar to expose two tiny red marks on his neck. “It’s fairly pure, as gold goes - so it’s doubly dangerous. If there’s so much as a drop of vampiric ichor in my veins, that thing’s touch on my skin is going to burn like it came fresh out of a freaking volcano. But if that’s what it takes to convince you that she isn’t playing puppet master . . .”

“That would almost be worse,” Takara whispered. “Because it means that you’d be doing all this for her of your own free will.”

“And it means that you’d be wrong about her,” Galen said sharply. “Because not even I would ever feel guilty enough to let a genuine monster be Hermione’s legacy - or yours. Whatever else I feel, believe that I at least love you that much, Takara.”

She wanted to believe, wanted to have faith enough to trust without verifying - but she was her mother’s daughter as much as she was her father’s, and that meant that she placed the golden icon over the fang marks that one of her best friends had left in the other’s neck . . .

And because she was her father’s daughter, as much as she was her mother’s, the tears that followed were born of guilt and shame, as well as relief.
    Last edited by Kieran; October 18th, 2011 at 09:17 PM.

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

This is not the end.
    This is not even the beginning of the end of their troubles.
    But it is a large step forward.

Choose your Guild,
    Join the DARK SIDE!!!

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh god. Tonks' reactions were PRICELESS. And hurrah for looking like Takara will finally start to reconcile with Hermione.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    Oh god. Tonks' reactions were PRICELESS.
    Well, that's basically all the movies used her abilities for (and Rowling didn't even do that) - so why not? I'm just hoping to make better use of them, somewhere down the line . . .

And hurrah for looking like Takara will finally start to reconcile with Hermione.
    Well . . . Yeah, this pretty much sums it up:

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndsly View Post
    This is not the end.
    This is not even the beginning of the end of their troubles.
    But it is a large step forward.
    Basically, all she's confirmed is that Hermione hasn't made a blood whore out of Galen - her fears about the lady herself are only vaguely lessened. But it's a start.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

C-Rank Presence Ignored TheAbsolutistsCreed's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    068,149,146/IGN: Emprisk
    If only Tonks wasn't a natural klutz, then she could be a true ninja...

Too bad they are so attached to this world...

Vamp Hermione... I wonder if she's just as... amorous... as before.

That aside, I'm afraid I don't know where Galen and Takara come from, but hearing some Tsukihime references about Takara clears that up for me a bit (correct me if I'm wrong). That still leaves Galen a mystery to where his 'canon' would be. Would someone be so kind as to enlighten me? If I missed Galen just because of the fan disc of Tsukihime, Melty Blood, or something else I'm going to be mad. Trying so hard to find Nasuverse VN's... I have F/SN, F/HA, Tsukihime. Sorry if I asked this in the wrong place

Blog Entries
    Galen, you are such the blood whore.

Also, I'm waiting for the fallout for Shirou and Ilya's marriage to become public. Hopefully the article will state that they're adopted.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure it will. The problem is that unless the article divulges the truth about the Choosing, people will spin it as a form of incest anyhow, and they'll get disgusted Howlers at the Aerie and at Hogwarts. XD
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbsolutistsCreed View Post
    If only Tonks wasn't a natural klutz, then she could be a true ninja...
    True.

Vamp Hermione... I wonder if she's just as... amorous... as before.
    Well, she's already snogged his brains out once . . .

That aside, I'm afraid I don't know where Galen and Takara come from, but hearing some Tsukihime references about Takara clears that up for me a bit (correct me if I'm wrong). That still leaves Galen a mystery to where his 'canon' would be. Would someone be so kind as to enlighten me? If I missed Galen just because of the fan disc of Tsukihime, Melty Blood, or something else I'm going to be mad. Trying so hard to find Nasuverse VN's... I have F/SN, F/HA, Tsukihime. Sorry if I asked this in the wrong place
    Nope - you want to start here, for both of their backstories.

Galen, you are such the blood whore.
    Wow - the world's first virgin whore.

Also, I'm waiting for the fallout for Shirou and Ilya's marriage to become public. Hopefully the article will state that they're adopted.
    It is Luna who wrote it, so you can assume it'll be fair and accurate - entirely realistic, maybe not, but fair and accurate.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Well, she's already snogged his brains out once . . .
    Nope - you want to start here, for both of their backstories.
    Thank you. I was about to start pulling my hair out... I need to get it cut... bleh... the benefits!

Blog Entries
    Okay, I am now imagining Takara gently running the crucifix along Hermione's naked body as they share make up cuddles.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlology View Post
    Okay, I am now imagining Takara gently running the crucifix along Hermione's naked body as they share make up cuddles.
    Rules of the internet... Let me see some of that

Anyone wanna bet how many children there will be by the time Ilya can stop conceiving?

There are some genre's that shall never see the light of day! (Least that I've yet to see) Guro

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle B.B. Rain's Avatar
    Whoa there, Techlology.

If I'm understanding this strain of vampirism correctly, Hermione would at least blister and boil, if not burst into flames.

And while Fire Elementals are very fetching, Vampire Flambé is not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B.B. Rain View Post
    Whoa there, Techlology.

If I'm understanding this strain of vampirism correctly, Hermione would at least blister and boil, if not burst into flames.

...Dammit.

...Dammit.
    There their theyre Tech. It ain't that bad.
    Remember, no matter what, Hermione is now permanently attached to Galen.
    This might just be the only way that would have left the Triangle intact.

Choose your Guild,
    Join the DARK SIDE!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by B.B. Rain View Post
    Whoa there, Techlology.

Yup - sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbsolutistsCreed View Post
    Anyone wanna bet how many children there will be by the time Ilya can stop conceiving?
    The last time I asked, she said, "As many as I can get away with."

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndsly View Post
    There their theyre Tech. It ain't that bad.
    Remember, no matter what, Hermione is now permanently attached to Galen.
    This might just be the only way that would have left the Triangle intact.
    Also part of Takara's problem - legally speaking, Galen can't leave her, even if he would. That would mean leaving Hermione to the Ministry, or declared rogue, neither of which would be good. So they're a package deal, now - and that's not exactly something she wants to deal with.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette