Page 126 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2676116121124125126127128131136176 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 3941

Thread: The Manhattan Project II

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    @Deitrich: What do you think of how much James hates you? Do you think he needs to cool down a bit, or should he just go die in a fire?

@Blackbeard: What's your favourite food? What would you think of Captain Jack Sparrow?

@Francois' sister: What's the silliest thing your brother's ever done for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    @Deitrich: What do you think of how much James hates you? Do you think he needs to cool down a bit, or should he just go die in a fire?

@Blackbeard: What's your favourite food? What would you think of Captain Jack Sparrow?

Captain jack Sparrow? really?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shikyo21 View Post
    Captain jack Sparrow? really?

Well played sir.

Anyway, I don't think Blackbeard appreciates on how pirates are portrayed in modern day. though I have to ask since I heard about this Talk like a pirate day. He'll be amused and angry that's for sure.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Heh, I got a lot of answers, I should probably stop for now anyways. :P And not letting me ask questions of my favorite characters (loving M. Lancer 1 and M. Caster after all), how mean. *joke* But thanks for all the answers, was entertaining. Wish there were more Casters I could ask questions of, but I got a lot of answers so far, and most of them gave me some very interesting answers, especially liked Caesar on Arturia.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    @El Cid: What are your thoughts on the era you now walk in? Is there anyone besides your Master that you would want to protect, if given the chance?
    El Cid: There is no one for me to protect other than my Master, I have to say. Unless you count Spain as a person, maybe?

Dietrich: I know of many fires he could shrivel up and die in... most of them institutionalized. However, my distaste for James is based on the lack of logic in his continued assertions that I'm an opponent to his morality: he, simply enough, believes that because I was a member of the Nazi party and engaged in related duties, that I should be hated and considered evil. It's much the same as myself assuming that, because he is an American, that he must be boisterous and overly proud or something of that sort. I'm only reacting to the stimuli he has offered, and wish to see how he will react to my continued presence.

Blackbeard: My favourite food is cocoa, and my favourite drink is tea. What makes ye ask such a question, lad?

Blackbeard: As for this Sparrow lad... I must say I have my doubts, but if he can manage success for at least a time then he's a true pirate in my books. He needs a taste for ruthlessness, though, needs to show his enemies the black heart of a dreaded pirate.

Amelie: *giggles* Well, Francois... one morning, he caught me in the hallway and saw that I was limping, and immediately tucked me into bed and made me breakfast, not even asking a question! Only later did I get around to telling him that I'd just hit my knee especially hard on the edge of a kitchen counter, and then he looked embarrassed and said 'I knew that!' and walked off in an awkward strut.

Amelie: He's a good brother, but I think maybe he tries too hard sometimes.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Aww, Francois seems so sweet. So far enjoying all of these questions. This is definitely a lot of fun, I wish that we could have this as an ongoing thing, but I realize that it's a lot to write on your end. Still, it's definitely entertaining. It gives us a chance to explore things outside of the usual interactions, and things that aren't normally possible (like asking Remus and Romulus what their wish is (and see Remus, I'm respecting you too)).

Blog Entries
    I was kind of expecting more ridiculous questions from you people, honestly. :P

Things like, "James, have you ever done drugs?" or "Caesarko, what is your favourite sex position?" or even "Heracles, how mad are you?"

But! I got some actually interesting questions from you folks. You can keep going if you'd like, but any questions you ask will probably be answered in a while since I've got writing and stuff to do!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Eh, most of my answers would probably wind up being silly like "Gilgamesh, can I hug you?". :P Because I do rather like him. But yeah, I do enjoy all these questions, and we've gotten some interesting answers so far. But yay, new chapter! Assuming that's what you mean at least.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Blackbeard: My favourite food is cocoa, and my favourite drink is tea. What makes ye ask such a question, lad?
    @Blackbeard: Oh nothing, just that you can tell a lot about a person from their favourite food. *couchCaptainCrunchcough* Anyway, since I've heard your opinion on Sparrow, what do you think of that Sir Francis Drake lady?

@Alexander: What would your favourite RTS/Turn Based Strategy video game be if you suddenly had all of them from the future up to 2012 and one week to play them?

@Eleanor: Have you ever considered BDSM as a viable way to vent your frustrations?

@Nobunaga: What's your opinion on Sengoku Rance?

@Hannibal: Elephant or solid gold Elephant?

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @James: Who is more cool, Sinatra or Martin?

@Alexander: Well about your descendant, it really is just a legend though Langkasuka I believe that it does exist many many years ago before the name changes similar to the case with Hannibal. Rulers are related by blood usually correct? I heard there was a cannibalistic king back in Langkasuka that feeds on the blood of his own people.

@Caeserko: About Alexander's descendant, I assume you have never heard of Golden Chersonese named by Claudius Ptolemy? I'm no expert in history actually.

Blog Entries
    Hrm... Some of the things I would've liked to ask were already covered, so I tried to field a few Servant questions while I think of some backup Master ones. ^^;

@Caesarko: What are your thoughts about Nero? As the only other Roman Emperor so far to be recognized as a Heroic Spirit, and a woman that history actually painted as a man, would you be able to respect her rule? (I'll stop shipping this when it stops being amusing to imagine. ^^; )

@Achilles: Are you disappointed about how things turned out, or is being remembered as an important plot device still better than being forgotten?

@Hector: What were you so mad about, any way? (I really wondered how he ended up becoming a Berserker.)

Signature by fumato

Blog Entries
    @Blackbeard: Oh nothing, just that you can tell a lot about a person from their favourite food. *couchCaptainCrunchcough* Anyway, since I've heard your opinion on Sparrow, what do you think of that Sir Francis Drake lady?
    Blackbeard: He's a lass? Ah, that's what ye get for being so uninformed, Teach.

@Alexander: What would your favourite RTS/Turn Based Strategy video game be if you suddenly had all of them from the future up to 2012 and one week to play them?
    Alexander: Rome: Total War: Alexander.

@Alexander: Well about your descendant, it really is just a legend though Langkasuka I believe that it does exist many many years ago before the name changes similar to the case with Hannibal. Rulers are related by blood usually correct? I heard there was a cannibalistic king back in Langkasuka that feeds on the blood of his own people.
    Alexander: Of all the priests I have known, the ones who willingly drank the blood of animals were the ones with, coincidentally, the shortest lives. I can't imagine a human feast would be any better for the body or the mind. Perhaps that man should have looked into water... or wine! I myself am a great connoisseur of wines, from Greek vintages to the best of royal Persia.

@Eleanor: Have you ever considered BDSM as a viable way to vent your frustrations?
    Eleanor: Umm... B-D-S-M? I... I cannot say I know of what you speak, sir. Is this a... a good thing?

@Nobunaga: What's your opinion on Sengoku Rance?
    Nobunaga: It... needs more rape. And slaughter. Mostly slaughter, I believe, with a heavy focus on burning, screaming deaths to all those who oppose me in my bid for conquest.

@Hannibal: Elephant or solid gold Elephant?
    Hannibal: In my time, a solid gold elephant could fetch a strong price in the market. It could be an even better seller if you said it was made in India, or near there. However, elephants were the sort of thing that whole provinces of empires were traded for. In the hands of an adept general, those same elephants could capture double their cost in new lands.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    @James: Who is more cool, Sinatra or Martin?
    James: Sinatra, definitely. While I don't lack respect for Dean Martin's music, it always feels to me that his work is in the shadow of Sinatra, always trying to be the same level of singer but never really getting there. You know? Sinatra just hits the heart, and really makes America proud, while Dean Martin is a good musician and a real swinger, but nothing quite like Frankie.

@Caeserko: About Alexander's descendant, I assume you have never heard of Golden Chersonese named by Claudius Ptolemy? I'm no expert in history actually.
    Caesarko: Ah, yes, the Chersonesus Aurea. If Gallia managed to fund my wars and my coffers for decades, I imagine the land of gold in the east would grant me similar results. Or, perhaps, it could conclude as another Britannia, with little gained for what scouting parties could find. Of course, that is also assuming that Ptolemy's grasp of geography for areas of the far east can be relied upon for such detailed matters.

[QUOTE=Cyber Angel;774897]@Caesarko: What are your thoughts about Nero? As the only other Roman Emperor so far to be recognized as a Heroic Spirit, and a woman that history actually painted as a man, would you be able to respect her rule? (I'll stop shipping this when it stops being amusing to imagine. ^^; )

Caesarko: Nero? Immediately, she reminds me of a less successful version of myself: she lived a life filled with intrigue and murder, and was popular with the populace. However, she lacked any military skills and could not plan for the long term, and was wrapped up in her indulgences and need for gratification that she became unable to see what toes she had been stepping upon for so long. Her lack of foresight and clever planning, then, lead to her death.

Caesarko: As an addendum, do not name me as an emperor. I am Caesar, not Rex.

@Achilles: Are you disappointed about how things turned out, or is being remembered as an important plot device still better than being forgotten?
    Achilles: I killed not a single one of my enemies, was struck down exactly as I had been in life, and had my divine armaments stolen by a mortal man. My character has been violated in the most profane of ways, and the glory that I sought in life was mirrored with dismal failure and an early death in my life as a Servant. My anger cannot be overstated, though it can be held in check as you see now.

@Hector: What were you so mad about, any way? (I really wondered how he ended up becoming a Berserker.)
    Hector: Do you know of honour, my friend? It is what separates men, as soldiers and warriors, from the beasts they send out to ravage the front lines. Achilles and the Greeks, and those who killed in their name, were by that thought mere beasts. I showed the lover of Achilles, when I slew him, the honours of a warrior; in return , Achilles showed me the honours of a wretched slave at best. Though on the fields of Troy, my home, I fought as a man struck with divine rage, I still could rest and show respect to the fallen. Perhaps, given my conduct in this war, I threw away those notions of battlefield honour and went as far into madness as I could be brought by my own iron will. If so, then it becomes oddly fitting that I was brought to an end not by a Greek but by a Roman, a descendant of the kingdom I championed.

Iskander: 1. Do you have a yeti in IH? 2. If so, is he going to get cool scenes in upcoming battles?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Iskander: Were you ever a bro in your past?

@Rameses: Who is the mortal you respect the most, if one such person exists?

@James: How long would you want to date a girl before doing the do?

@Hannibal: What's your favourite sport?

@Francois: You've just been transported more than 2000 years into the past. What do you do?

@Bloble

Wow with your list of questions.

@James: What was life like in USA back in the 1960s? The atmosphere and everything. Were you into coca-cola like everybody else?

@The generals: In modern day here, we have films and documentaries about yourself. Will you take the time to watch it and compare the accuracy of information the researchers did?

@Generals: compared to the wars back in your day, what do you think of the WWII? any chances modern heroic spirits will prevail?

@james: should you be alive 40-50 years later in the future; would you be travelling to Japan to meet Emiya Shirou?

@Eleanor: Any plans you want to do when you're an old woman? doting on your grandchildren? Better yet, who do you want to marry?

@Nobunga: What will be the first thing you want to do once you reach Japan?

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Nigel: As and Englishman and a 'wizard', what are your thoughts of English fantasy? Particularly the incredibly popular Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter series

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caster View Post
    Iskander: 1. Do you have a yeti in IH? 2. If so, is he going to get cool scenes in upcoming battles?
    Alexander: How dare you refer to me by that Persian curse! And no, I do not have any abominable beasts in my army. Only Bucephalus and those creatures that can speak - humans, if you're not following - can swear themselves to me.

@Iskander: Were you ever a bro in your past?
    Alexander: Why are so many determined to spite me with the title endowed upon me by my Persian foes? My friends in Macedonia were those whom I loved and trusted, and just as they follow me even after death, I will make sure that they have no reason to question my judgement.

@Rameses: Who is the mortal you respect the most, if one such person exists?
    Ramesses: If anyone can be deemed worthy of respect under my eternal eye, perhaps it would be my summoner, for she shares my own goals, and thinks in a way I have not seen amongst any other mortal of this modern era.

@James: How long would you want to date a girl before doing the do?
    James: I'd... rather not talk about that, sorry. Bad memories, and all.

@James: What was life like in USA back in the 1960s? The atmosphere and everything. Were you into coca-cola like everybody else?
    James: Well, I don't really know about life in any other time period, so... I guess it's alright. It's easy enough to find a job, and I like being in the city. I've made plenty of friends, and yeah, I like Coca-Cola. Not everyone likes it, of course, but I find it pretty refreshing. I didn't get many chances to drink any while I was at Harvard, though, so you could say I'm a little parched.

@james: should you be alive 40-50 years later in the future; would you be travelling to Japan to meet Emiya Shirou?
    James: Huh? Who is this? I don't really have any reason to go to Japan; I'm not even sure their economy has recovered from the war yet. If I'm alive in the future I might go there, but that's a big "if."

@Hannibal: What's your favourite sport?
    Hannibal: Ha? My favourite sport is crushing Romans under the feet of- er, rather, my favourite sport is elephant polo, played with bear skulls and large, long-hafted mallets.

Hannibal: Or, maybe you could consider war itself a sport... I'm not very sure.

@Francois: You've just been transported more than 2000 years into the past. What do you do?
    Francois: Assuming that I'm not stuck back then on this useless rock of a continent, I'd try to be somewhere around southern France; form there I'd try to find my ancestors and mingle with them. Given my heritage, it really wouldn't be too hard to do that, or at least that's what I think.

@The generals: In modern day here, we have films and documentaries about yourself. Will you take the time to watch it and compare the accuracy of information the researchers did?
    Hannibal: In my case, not much in known about my life in the modern day, so it'd end up being a showing of the highlights of what I did, according to 20th century researchers. I think that would be like reading a thorough biography, but with half the pages torn out. It'd feel incompletely, to be honest.

Caesar: As long as it is not that laughable mockery of my later years penned by Shakespeare, I doubt I would much care. Though, I must say that many such programs do emphasize the events during and after the Gallic Wars, and do not spend any time showing my earlier life. I find that quite confusing, really, and I would prefer a more thorough biography.

Moctezuma: No history would be from the perspective of the Aztecs. Instead of seeing my people and myself with open eyes, any attempt to showcase my history would be cutting out one eye and trying to create a full picture with half of one's sight. That would not work.

Nobunaga: Hahahaha, I doubt that even if I were to cut off all the fingers in the world there would be enough to count all the stories and documentaries and those things about my life and times. Oda Nobunaga is a name that will live on forever!

Napoleon: Hm... why should I watch a history of myself when I lived the same? No film would be able to reproduce the smells and the sights of the battlefield, not as I knew them. Perhaps that is for the best.

@Generals: compared to the wars back in your day, what do you think of the WWII? any chances modern heroic spirits will prevail?
    Alexander: With modern vehicles and communications, what took old generals such as myself years to accomplish and with legendary effort can be replicated in months or more. No longer is it impressive enough to name someone the King of Conquerors.

Caesar: The Germans accomplished in days what took me eight years.

Hannibal: This is rather depressing, yes.

Genghis Khan: Ha, but on the other side of this idea, remember that we Heroic Spirits have age and fame; even objectively we're smarter than nearly all those who have lived since us, and our armies and powers would allow us to carve through modern vehicles like waterfowl.

@Eleanor: Any plans you want to do when you're an old woman? doting on your grandchildren? Better yet, who do you want to marry?
    Eleanor: Well, as the heir and sole child of my family, it is my duty to marry a man and produce an heir to grant the crest, and then produce daughters to marry off to other noble houses of magi.

Eleanor: As for who I would wish to marry... w-well, such a man would have to be smart, and strong... as well as good with magecraft, and he would have to be from a powerful, older family. N-no one comes to m-mind, I am afraid.

@Nobunga: What will be the first thing you want to do once you reach Japan?
    Nobunaga: I will ride through the streets and announce my identity, and as those who gather cheer my name, I will count all the statues dedicated to myself. If there are less than one thousand, I will order more to be built, until every city and town in Japan has shrines dedicated to the worship of my form returned to Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    @Nigel: As and Englishman and a 'wizard', what are your thoughts of English fantasy? Particularly the incredibly popular Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter series
    Nigel: I heard of it, but I never got a chance to read The Lord of the Rings, but I hear it's good. The bloke who wrote it came from South Africa, I hear, so it's good to know of another colony boy. These epics are interesting, though: very mythological, and very old-styled.

Nigel: As for Harry Potter, I have to wonder if the author had an in with the Mage's Association or was trying to showcase magecraft to the public at large. Of course, the Clock Tower is a little bigger than Hogwarts, certainly, and much more rigorous. What they call "Defence Against the Dark Arts" we in the Clock Tower call "a run in with an angry Enforcer." I imagine the Barthomeloi family would have a heyday in that world, though, given how much they seem to want all vampires and mystical beasts to just bugger off and die.

---------------------------

Next chapter is sitting at nearly 4000 words, so prepare yourselves for a very large update soon!

Poor Alexander. :P Good luck with the writing. Shame on the yeti's bit, would have been a funny reference. Figured I had to ask for the joke.