Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuyuki High School Reunion (IC Thread)

Blog Entries

Fuyuki High School Reunion (IC Thread)

Alright as requested I put the thread up.

The figure strode into the city his large figure towering above the other people in the crowd and his mind focused on one thing. The Holy Grail a wish granting device that was said to grant near unlimited power. If one thing was certain this he was sure of, he would obtain the Grail but how was another matter. If what the old man told him was correct he was already to late for receiving a Servant but there were other ways of getting one and if he followed the man's orders he would win in the end. As he continued to head for the goal the seven masters and servants had indeed been summoned and were beginning their stories. How it would all turn out will be up to them.

Blog Entries
    Illyasviel von Einzbern
    Einzbern Main mansion – Ceremony Room
    November 31 2000

The tiny figure of Illyasviel von Einzbern stood confidently in the center of the new constructed circle a stone slab nearby. Finding no mistakes in the circle's construction Ilya closed her eyes and concentrated on the second half of the ritual.

Reminding herself of the goals she has Ilya Opens her eyes and begins the second half of the ritual
    “Set –”
    Failure of the ritual meant certain death but her determination to join the war to achieve her goal overcame any possible fear
    “ – Set”
    “Let thy body rest under my dominion, let my fate rest in thy blade.
    If thou submitteth to the call of the Holy Grail, and if thou wilt obey this mind, this reason, then thou shalt respond.”
    Smiling despite the excruciating pain she felt from the heavy use of her magic circuits, Ilya continued to chant the incantation.

“ – I make my oath here. I am that person who is to become the virtue of all Heaven. I am that person who is covered with the evil of all Hades.”
    Prana permeated the room as Ilya called upon a Servant utilizing relying solely on her own power. As her self awareness dulled allowing her body to become a circuit for purpose of summoning a Servant fate reared its head with a loud and violent rumble far below. Prana flooded into the already saturated chamber, her circle kept working through sheer desire to achieve her goal.

Onward the incantation went but her chosen catalyst mind noted the lose and compensated by shortening the remaining incantation by two lines.

“Thou seven heavens, clad in a trinity of words, come past they restraining rings, and be thou the hands that protect the balance – !”
    With the final section of the incantation the bound prana was released and began racing through the chamber generating ab immense gale alongside the roar of Lightening.

The Servant standing in front of Ilya inquired with a smile“So you're my Master right?”
    Yes.” Ilya replied with a smile.
    Last edited by Yun; October 29th, 2011 at 03:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mitsuzuri Ayako
    January 31 2001
    Bridge between Shinto and Miyama

So there she was. It had been a rather uneventful day for Ayako, as she had decided to visit the mall in Shinto. Or rather, despite the fact that she'd gone to visit a mall. While quite a number of things caught her eye, none of them really called out to her. She supposed that she'd have to come back next time with some friends. Perhaps she could even invite Shirou...

"?!"

Realizing her train of thought, Ayako blushed slightly before shaking her head.

Although...

'I can't expect to get ahead of Tohsaka if I keep waiting...'

Lost in thought, Ayako didn't notice the small obstruction she was nearing...

Random Hole On The Bridge That Was Never Patched
    January 31 2001
    Bridge Between Shinto and Miyama

So there it was. It had been a rather uneventful day for the small hole in the path of many that chose to walk across the bridge. It was times like these that the random hole in the ground contemplated the mysteries of the universe, wondering if it was possible for a simple hole in the ground to reach Akasha.

From what it knew, no random hole in the ground had ever reached Akasha. Then again, none had really tried.

But it digresses.

Random hole in the ground had overheard a rather interesting conversation, something about a Holy Grail War, and granting wishes. Perhaps this was the chance it had been waiting for? A chance to become something greater than a random hole in the ground?

Perhaps.

It wouldn't hurt to try at least. Being a random hole in the ground that had somehow achieved sapience, it began to manipulate the mana in the air, shifting the dust around it into the pattern of a magic circle.

Ye, this would do.

As a random hole in the ground, it had learned many things from unsuspecting travelers that had decided that just because there were no humans around, they could spout of whatever secrets they had. This was the time to put that knowledge to use. Gathering as much mana as it could withing the circle, the random hole in the ground began to focus on it...

And then Mitsuzuri Ayako came along, lost in thought, her body losing balance as her foot hit the wall of the random hole in the ground.

Everything that happened afterwards was a blur.
    Last edited by Nanao-kun; August 23rd, 2011 at 02:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Assassin
    January 31 2001

Assassin was summoned quite unexpectedly. Especially that Assassin had no idea there was such a thing as a Grail War. She knew about magic in a limited sense yes, but she never expected to be summoned herself.

She popped into existence without fanfare, just appearing on the bridge. Unfortunately, it was behind her summoner. With the surprise of the summoning, Assassin could only watch as the woman in front of her tripped, and fell flat on her face. Quickly stepping to the side of the woman, Assassin rolled her over, to see if she was alright.

Assassin counted herself lucky then that she had a balaclava pulled over her face, showing only her eyes. That was because it didn't show the utterly stunned look on her face, except for her eyes. She had been summoned by herself? The hell? She knew that she couldn't do magic. But, there was something that she was supposed to say, right.

"Are you my Master?" she asked. Oh, that was cheesy. It feels like something out of an anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Ryuudo Issei
    January 31, 2001
    Ryuudo Temple

Issei was not happy. He was not happy at all. Not only had the main heating unit for the temple gone down, but he had been unable to get hold of Emiya. Emiya always managed to fix everything, and it was always so wonderful to have him around. The two of them rarely even needed words to enjoy each others company when they ate lunch together... but that devil woman had been showing more and more interest in him lately. Even worse, it seems Tohsaka had influenced the Matou girl, Sakura. It was a shame really. She had always been a respectable sort. Quiet, intelligent, dedicated to her club duties as well as her family. But she too had been spending far too much time far too close to Emiya. Really, that thieving-

... What room was this? Issei had been sent to retrieve a space heater from the storage room, a room he has been to countless times. He could find his way there with his eyes closed, and yet...

"Hm? These books...?" This room was a mystery. Largely bare save for a small offering table flanked by candles at the opposite end of the room. He'd never seen those books before, either. He crossed the room to examine the books, and-

The floor was glowing. This was bad. This was very bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

When in doubt, nuke it 'til it glows xelloss's Avatar
    Shinji Matou
    Beyond Time
    Throne of Heroes

It was formless energy.

Time had no meaning.

The difference between Infinity and a nanosecond was not something that could be conceived here.

Yet-

Somehow-

It felt bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    “Correct! It is never appropriate to sell your daughter, you insufferable jackass.” Kariya said.

The only Saber Clone that matters Ace's Avatar
    Tohsaka Rin
    February 1st 2001

Alright, the time had come.

It would be two o'clock soon and Tohsaka Rin would reach her peak magical potential. There wasn't any better time to summon a Servant then now. Taking a deep breath, she began to chant.

"Bare and silver and iron. Stone for foundation and the Grand Duke of contracts. My great master Shveinorg for the ancestor. A wall for the descending wings. The four gates close and come out the crown. Let the three forked road to the kingdom cycle. Enclose. Enclose. Enclose. Enclose. Enclose. Five times for each repetition. Just destroy the enclosed time. Anfang.

I announce. Thy body shall be under my command, my fate shall be determined by thy sword. Follow the call of the Holy Grail. If thou wouldst obey this mind and this reason, then answer my call. Make an oath here. I am the one who shall become the virtue of all after world. I am the one who shall lay out evil of all after world. Thou art Seven Heavens clad in the Three Great Words. Emerge from the ring of control, guardian of balance!"

Yes! The magical energy was building...! This was it...!

But nothing happened.

Except a large explosion coming from upstairs. Angrily, Rin stomped up the stairs kicking a broken door out of her way. The living room was in ruins. Standing the remains of her living room was a woman looking just as confused as she was. She looked familiar, but that wasn't important right now. The large amount of prana coming from her.... this was a servant.

"..... H-hey, are you my master?" her servant asked. This ... she could understand it. No one could have a better connection with her then well, you. But her past self had the pendant right? That would cause her past self to summon Archer.

"Yes," Rin answered simply. "More importantly, what servant are you?" Even if she had messed up it wouldn't matter if she had still managed to get the strongest servant, Saber. There was a moment of silence.

"Lancer."

And all of Rin's hopes died with a single word. "Lancer, go clean everything up. I'm going to bed." Rin trudged to her room, and despaired.

Blog Entries
    Mitsuzuri Ayako
    January 31 2001

Ow. Falling on one's face really does hurt, doesn't it? It was almost as bad as the time she had been distracted archery practice, resulting in poor handling of her bow... while pulling back her bowstring. She still wasn't quite sure how that resulted in the arrow recoiling backwards and smacking her face with it's blunt side.

'Ugh, can't forget to maintain constant vigilance. Don't want to trip over something again anytime soon.'

And then something came in contact with her downed body, rolling her onto her back. Her face still stinging, she looked up at the new arrival. The person looked like she was going to say something before something entered her mind.

Random Hole On The Bridge That Didn't Get To Summon A Servant
    January 31 2001
    Bridge Between Shinto and Miyama - Moments before Ayako saw her Servant

It was upset. Frustrated. Disappointed. Mad. Pissed. Annoyed.

Something had interrupted it's summoning ceremony! And now that something was a Master, while it was not!

But all was not lost for the random hole in the ground. It knew many things after all. Things such as how to influence others. Which it used to make sure people didn't step in it. Random hole in the ground didn't like being stepped in after all. Therefore!

It would not be stopped! It shall reach the Holy Grail, even if it had to step down and give that duty to another. After all, allowing someone to reach the Holy Grail is basically the same thing as reaching the Holy Grail by yourself!

Once more, it gathered the mana from the air, the earth, the water, the animals, the insects, everything it could find nearby. It's will is endless!

This random hole in the ground shall reach Akasha! Its burning concrete tells me to geis you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!

You shall attain the Holy Grail!

Mitsuzuri Ayako
    January 31 2001

Bridge between Shinto and Miyama - Moments after

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    "Are you my Master?" she asked. Oh, that was cheesy. It feels like something out of an anime.
    'Well that was cheesy. Sounded like something out of an anime.'

Normally, Ayako would ignore someone so suspicious, but something in the back of her mind told her not to. As though she must speak to this person in front of her to continue.

"Huh? Er... I'm sorry, what are you talking about?"

Blog Entries
    Mitsuzuri Ayako
    January 31 2001

Well, Assassin thought, that makes sense, at least. She didn't know about the war: no reason to believe that she would know about it. She grabbed Ayako's right hand, showing her the red designs on the back of it. "See these? These mean you get to fight, with me, Assassin, under your command, to gain the Holy Grail, and any wish. Although, if you don't know about this, why did you summon me?"

Assassin was genuinely wondering how this had happened. Not that she knew anything about magic, but she guessed that tripping shouldn't be able to summon anything, much less a Servant.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Mitsuzuri Ayako
    January 31 2001

Ayako wasn't quite sure what to make of what she was being told. Certainly, she had never seen those red tattoos in her life, and she had never had a bow injury in that fashion. Ordinarily, she would have merely tilted her head and gave a weak acknowledgment before walking away. However, this moment was anything but ordinary. The geis imprinted upon her mind was, while not powerful, good enough to influence her decision ever so slightly. Therefore, upon hearing the words 'Holy Grail', and 'any wish', something clicked in her mind. Tilting her head, she devised the proper response.

"Is that so? That's a pretty interesting setting. Supposing I believe you, what kind of fighting are we talking about?"

Blog Entries
    Mitsuzuri Ayako
    January 31 2001

"I don't know precisely how these battles will be fought," Assassin said. "I do know that all the Servants in this War, like me, are legendary heros, summoned to do battle." Assassin did not believe in beating around the bush. "The winner, the last Master and Servant standing, are each given one wish of their choosing. And of course, you and I are going to win. I would imagine that there are better places to do this, though. Have somewhere comfortable that we can go?"

Assassin was also someone who had learned to appreciate comforts when possible. And if she could get somewhere warmer - and she knew she could - she would.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ryuudo Issei
    January 31, 2001
    Ryuudo Temple

An immense ray of light blasted the room. A gigantic surge of prana was felt, and a storm of pure magic started to brew in the middle, where the floor glew.
    Surge after surge hit, like the raging waves of a tsunamí. And finally, arriving in the middle of that impressive light show, a tall figure appeared.

Blue, long hair, a strange scar crossing his face diagonally. He wore a monk's attire, of the color and style that was of the Ryuudo. His skin had a strange, greenish glow. And he spoke, with a suspiciously familiar voice.
    "Are you my master?"

And then, his eyes, covered with ancient looking glasses, opened... and his mouth fell, evidencing his extreme surprise.

"What the...?" He was staring at Issei, and he did look pretty uncomfortable, to say the least.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Mitsuzuri Ayako
    January 31 2001

Ayako nodded. While the fact that something like that existed was a bit hard to come to terms with, she could at least understand what the woman was saying. Basically, the war is fought using a Servant, to fight against other Masters and their Servants. Anyway...

"Someplace comfortable?"

Ayako tilted her head in thought. She couldn't exactly bring the stranger home, that would be suspicious, considering how the woman was dressed. Balaclavas aren't exactly the definition of casual wear. In fact, bringing her around anywhere looking like that would draw a lot of attention. For now however, removing the balaclava would have to do.

"Do you mind taking the balaclava off? I can't really bring you anywhere while wearing that you know."

Blog Entries
    Mitsuzuri Ayako
    January 31 2001

Well, thought Assassin, she did have a point. It wasn't exactly normal. "True. But, going someplace without it might be a slight problem also. See..." Assassin reached up, pulling the garment off, shaking out her hair. Aside from a rather nasty looking scar on the right of her forehead... she looked exactly like you would expect Ayako to look in about 15 years. "You seem to have summoned yourself." Assassin pulled a pair of sunglasses out of a pocket, putting them on. "Although, this might help a bit."

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Matou Shinji
    January 31, 2001
    Matou mansion - basement

Shinji studied the summoning circle in the centre of the floor, formed out of crushed worms. It was nearly complete. He grabbed the nearest worm off the floor and moved to the gap in the circle.

Zouken was away (as was Sakura, probably at Emiya's place again), but as a magus he could probably tell when his familiars were being harmed. Still, Shinji reasoned, the old man couldn't move all that quickly. By the time he returned, Shinji would have a Servant to show for it, so Zouken wouldn't be in much of a position to complain.

"Shit." The worm had bitten into Shinji's hand, drawing blood. Annoyed, he threw it to the floor and crushed it under his heel before it could escape, smearing its remains with his shoe to complete the circle. Why did their teeth have to be so sharp? Not to mention that their shape was sort of… disturbing.

Anyway, the circle was finished. He stepped back to admire his handiwork, satisfied that it matched the one he'd seen in his grandfather's notes. All that was left was to activate it.

…But would it work?

As much as he tried, he couldn't suppress the feeling of doubt. It was probably more likely that it would fail, and he'd be left with nothing except the circle that would be an indicator to Zouken and Sakura of his failure. Still, this could be his only chance to participate in the Grail War - it wasn't as though he'd be allowed to have the Servant Sakura would summon, or something ridiculous like that. And if it did work… the idea of seeing the looks on his grandfather and sister's faces when they realized they'd underestimated him all along made the risk of humiliation well worth it.

Keeping that in mind, Shinji stepped into the centre of the circle, took a deep breath, and began to recite the summoning incantation.

When in doubt, nuke it 'til it glows xelloss's Avatar
    Caster
    January 31, 2001
    Matou mansion - basement

-His Servant appeared almost instantly.

Blue hair, somewhat longer than his Master's, but just as wakame. He looked to be in about his mid or early twenties. He wore a white, ride brimmed hat, and a white longcoat with black fur trim. Underneath the open coat, he wore a black shit, and loose, blue jeans, with a white belt. Barely visible, the was a large, unusual looking revolver in a makeshift holster.

Underneath the hat, was the face of his Master, if slightly older.

The first thing that he noticed was the overpowering stench of blood and guts. Wet and sticky, and oddly like how a penny tastes. It smelt like somebody had killed a bunch of things in here. Looking down, he saw that his summoning circle was made of crushed, dead worms that looked like dicks. Ugh.

"Huh. I never actually expected to be summoned. Let's see who my Master is."

Caster lifted his head and looked at Shinji. He didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"...Well. Isn't this odd. Are you my Master?"

Wait a second...

It had been quite a while since he had been to "home", but didn't the old man use worms that looked like dicks..?

"Ah, no, you didn't..."

Zouken was going to pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    “Correct! It is never appropriate to sell your daughter, you insufferable jackass.” Kariya said.

Blog Entries
    Mitsuzuri Ayako
    January 31 2001

Ayako blinked. She tilted her head to the left. Once more to the right. To the left again. Then she blinked again.All of this was followed up by Ayako taking a step backwards...

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

Right into the random hole in the ground.

She began to fall.

'Ehhhhhh...'

Blog Entries
    Ryuudo Issei
    January 31, 2001
    Ryuudo Temple

This... he pushed his glasses up, and bowed deeply.

"I humbly welcome you, noble spirit." Never upset an honorable spirit. Show them the proper deference. DON'T ASK WHAT THEY'RE DOING IN YOUR HOME.
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    Assassin
    January 31 2001

Assassin strolled forwards, easily grabbing Ayako and swinging her upright. "I don't remember being that clumsy: ya okay? Let's head to a mall or something, sit down, and talk this out. That hole seems unlucky for you."
    Last edited by SeiKeo; August 27th, 2011 at 12:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    Mitsuzuri Ayako
    January 31 2001

Being brought back to a standing position, Ayako finally looks down at the one responsible for her falls. A simple random hole in the ground that was never filled in on the bridge. She initiated a short glaring match with it. Oddly, it felt as if it was doing the same. Turning away from it to the her in front of her...

'...or was it I that was in front of me? Maybe me in front of I? Ugh, this is getting confusing.'

Nodding to her future self, she dusted herself off.

"Sounds good. Let's see... I suppose we can go to Fuyuki Center Mall, it's the closest by here. We'll probably have to buy you a change of clothes."

Ayako then tilted her head as she remembered something.

"Oh right! What should I call you? Since you're me, it would be awkward to not have a proper way to refer to you as."