Page 3 of 1673 FirstFirst 12345813531035031003 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 33457

Thread: Crack Pairings (possible NSFW/NSFS :P)

  1. #41
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    25,387
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729
    Blog Entries
    42
    Enjou Tomoe x Sacchin

    Hold up...I can see this working in some weird way. o__0
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  2. #42
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,284
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Enjou Tomoe x Sacchin

    Hold up...I can see this working in some weird way. o__0
    Both hopeless. :|
    edit: dunno why but I'm having fun.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  3. #43
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    25,387
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729
    Blog Entries
    42
    Exactly the point.



    Nero!Saber x Rin
    OBLIGATORY yuri.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  4. #44
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,284
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Exactly the point.



    Nero!Saber x Rin
    OBLIGATORY yuri.
    Rin: S-saber, what are you d-doing?! Hyaa~~h! A~~h!
    Nero: Fufu~~n. And now I'll lick you here...
    Rin: Haa~~!
    *the door open*
    Saber: Rin, we've come to talk to y-....
    Shirou: Tohsa-....
    *both see what's happening on the bed*
    Rin: jsfnsjkfnwejskrfnmweskfnmwesjkrfnmeskrfnmweskdfncm weskdfncmweskdfncewjsdmfncewjsdmfnk
    Nero: Huh?
    Saber: Oo?
    Shirou: Two Sabers?

    Smiles I have protected so far


  5. #45
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    25,387
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729
    Blog Entries
    42
    Sakura x Gilgamesh-
    EXTREME HARDCORE ERO-GURO BDSM. Put those chains to good use! Then we can have round two, where the roles are, how do you say it? Reversed...
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  6. #46
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,284
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Sakura x Gilgamesh-
    EXTREME HARDCORE ERO-GURO BDSM. Put those chains to good use! Then we can have round two, where the roles are, how do you say it? Reversed...
    Sakura: Dohohohoho~~~*smack*
    Gilgamesh: Ahn~~
    Sakura: And now comes the dildo~!

    Smiles I have protected so far


  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Safely hiding underground
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Sakura x Gilgamesh-
    EXTREME HARDCORE ERO-GURO BDSM. Put those chains to good use! Then we can have round two, where the roles are, how do you say it? Reversed...

    just watch 4:28

  8. #48
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    25,387
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729
    Blog Entries
    42
    Hawt
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  9. #49
    Did...she just hump Gil?

    Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Safely hiding underground
    Posts
    293
    that is what really happened in HF

  11. #51
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    25,387
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729
    Blog Entries
    42
    Best. Death. EVUR.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  12. #52
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,284
    Nah, dying on your king's bosom is better. ;c;

    Smiles I have protected so far


  13. #53
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21,981
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    What bosom?

    Yeah, I went there

  14. #54
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,284
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    What bosom?

    Yeah, I went there
    O u :3

    Edit: inb4 u get bak heer yung man nd eet ur sammich!

    Smiles I have protected so far


  15. #55
    死徒 Dead Apostle Knight of Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Einzbern Castle, Germany
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    Nah, dying on your king's bosom is better. ;c;
    So true!!! ;3




  16. #56
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    25,387
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729
    Blog Entries
    42
    Indeed~
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  17. #57
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,284
    But no-one's dying here. D:

    Smiles I have protected so far


  18. #58
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    25,387
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729
    Blog Entries
    42
    *stabs self*

    Chuuuuuuuu~
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



  19. #59
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,284
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    *stabs self*

    Chuuuuuuuu~
    Irun died at 6:14 pm CET, all alone.

    Smiles I have protected so far


  20. #60
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Night of Wallachia
    Posts
    25,387
    JP Friend Code
    083945095
    US Friend Code
    296095729
    Blog Entries
    42
    Gil-ko was there...
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •