Page 320 of 320 FirstFirst ... 220270310315318319320
Results 6,381 to 6,384 of 6384

Thread: Magic: the Gathering - T: Add Three Mana Of Any One Colour To Your Mana Pool

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Lycodrake; January 14th, 2018 at 12:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blog Entries
    Another addition to the (dis)honourable list of Commons that had to be banned.

I guess Standard was never really the format you bought into and played because of stability, but the number of bannings we've had recently is just ... it's got to be doing bad things to player confidence. Both in terms of the fact that their cards won't suddenly crash in price and that the format will just be a fun and worthwhile one to play. Yes, the new design system is meant to help, but I don't think just the announcement of that is really going to have had much of an impact.

WotC really need to step it up (and to have already stepped it up given the design-release scheduling) over the next few sets or the massively successful period they've had recently is going to plunge off a cliff.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Something has to change very soon. I haven't played standard since right before the Emrakul ban, but I've seen enough of standard since then to know that there are major problems going on that WOTC apparently didn't see. Hostage Taker getting errata, all these bans...one of my best friends has outright stated that it's matching up too much to how Yu-Gi-Oh! began to spiral down the drain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.