Everyone was quite, and the storm wasn't ending, hiding out and wait for it to pass wasn't working.

'Dammit' "I'm retiring." I get up and head to the storage room, closing the door behind me, I block it off with a chair in front of the door shoving it under the handle. The window, it was big enough for me to easily pass through, I crouch and launch myself to the door then onto the ceiling and through the small window. with a crashing noise I'm outside in the pouring rain. No doubt the others inside are wondering whats going on. But this will be over long before they even get the door open. I need to stop wasting time already. I run into the forest with speed no normal human can achieve, the rain is nearly blinding. However I soon find the spot in which I headed for.

"Yo, beautiful night eh?" I said coming to a stop in front of the "God" It take notice of me, but huffs like I'm insignificant. "Now don't be like that," I shrug my shoulders, I sink into the mud a little, "is that how you treat your death?" I smile at the god. It stiffens, like I had thrown an insult at it. "Oh no, I defiantly can't kill you now, but...." An evil grin comes to my face. "You will die here make no mistake."

I reach into the deepest part of myself to bring it out, my Reality Marble, my Killing Chamber. It surrounds us, cutting us off from the outside world, "And this is will be your grave." The god looks confused for a moment then realizes what's happening, my Killing Chamber is 'killing' its immortality. It becomes enraged, "Don't give that look. After all everything dies." I tell the fall god, and get into stance. There is a spit second, then in happens in a blur. Honestly I couldn't tell what happened afterwords, only that the fight is decided in an instant. We've on other sides of the room, in my right hand the gods head, and my left a scythe that a special someone gave me long ago. Though I can tell something is wrong, and no doubt on the other side of the room the gods headless body is holding my heart in it's hand.

"Ah...I wondered what happened it that." The gods body falls over and my heart rolls away. The Reality Marble dissolves, and the storm is gone. Replaced by a starry sky with a full moon over head. "I see so...this place was to be my grave as well." I can feel myself slipping into death. I stare up at the full moon, and soon my sight is gone as well. I can't tell whats around me, or even if I'm still alive, "Yes it was a beautiful night for a killing..." And I die, still standing under that blue blue moon.