Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: Muda-da!!! (RP Thread)

Snatches the spear and brings out 2 more to hold in my other hand. "Ha! Bring it on! I got 6 of these babies!" Throws one of them and charges, dual weilding the other two.

Grabs spear with free hand and parries the one of the two lances with the knife while sticking the spear in free hand into the ground. Using it to move out of the way of the last spear, "Tch!" Brings knife around aiming for Xal's neck, and slashing at it.

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

"AW SHIT!" Arches my back as the knife just barely misses but I arched to far and ended up falling on my ass. Luckily I was able to immediately roll back and jump away farther as I got up to make some distance. "Dammit, dual weilding lances is so unorthidox." Runs forward, and tosses both lances at Nanaya and pulls out a 4th spear to attack with as I get in range.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blackdeath6031's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    BD walks in and sees Xal and Nanaya fighting.

"Well," He starts. "You say dual weilding lances are unorthodox. But what about wielding six swords?!"
    BD summons Date Masamune and joins the fight.

"PUT YA GUNS ON!"

"Hmm." I parry the first spear fairly easily, however the second spear was thrown to catch me off guard. It about did, fortunately I was able to side step it. It passed my arm, the spear cut into my arm as it passed an kept going. "Damn!" He was in front of me as the second spear passed, rapidly thrusting the spear at me, trying to impale me with it. I weave back and forth, ever time the spear just missing my body. I never knew Xal was so good with a spear, "Tsk!" I can't find an opening to go into offense, and staying on defense is going to wear my body out. So I'll make one!

As the spear is aim at my chest again, I parry it to the right and make sure to throw Xal off balance. Throwing him backwards, I rush forward, "Flashing Sheath! Clear Moon!" The attack was designed for this, I'll rush in fast and low; to any normal human disappearing instantly, going in between his legs and turning on a dime. Once behind him I'll let loose 8 strikes to his backside.

Another fighter!? "Crap." I get behind Xal and jump back from BD, six swords at once!? "Oh come on..."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

As I notice Nanaya appearing behind Xal I jump in, taking two of Masamune's swords and using them to elegantly parry all eight strikes that Nanaya delivered.
    Then, throwing one of the swords into the air, I position the other sword in a two-handed stance right in front of my shoulder.

"Thrusting form, guidepost of the moonlight," I nonchalantly state the name of the technique before making a thrust that parallel's Nanaya's movement speed, aimed at his stomach.

Fifteen seconds until the thrown sword descends to my reaching range.
    Last edited by Blackdeath6031; August 27th, 2011 at 01:37 AM.

"Gah!" I jump off to the side and onto the wall, almost breaking my legs in the process. I don't stop and jump toward the ceiling, I have the high ground so to speak, I'll ignore Xal for now. I push off and dart toward BD, "Flash Sheath. Misty Water." I spine my body slightly with knife in hand and head straight toward BD, I can deflect the first of his strike and create an opening, but I'll have a half-a-second before he retrieves his sword from the air. In that time frame I'll cut him wide open with my knife and cut him into parts.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Tch," I say. However, I did expect him to deflect my thrust in some way or another. Using the imbalance in weight to my advantage, I quickly twist my body clockwise and duck in the process, preparing to intercept the falling blade and also preparing to avoid what Nanaya had planned for me. Then, once more using my movement I use my left leg to do a low slide kick, striking my blade's side and forcing it into a spin.

"Thrusting form, reaching for the moon." I shout the name of the next technique as my right leg's low slide coincides with the butt of the spinning katana; and the tip of blade itself with Nanaya's waist. I make a kick, ensuring that it makes a connection of some form.

However, I know what he will attempt to avoid it then strike me in some other way, so I slam my hand down onto the ground, covered by my own shadow. And the shadow pulsates.

Crap! I quickly switch hands and deflect the blade aimed for my waist with my knife, but it throws me off. I think I saw that shadow move so I can't touch it. A rock and a hard place, but there is a way out. I'm heels over head at the moment, and I fall right towards BD. His head is open, but it's a trap most likely.... "Damn you!" I curse out and place one hand forward and twist as I land on his head. Using my arm as a piston I quickly twist my body and push off vaulting off his head to the other side of the room. I slide a cross the ground, and land in running position, one hand in front of me both legs bent.

This was too much fun, I may have to get even faster! "Here I come Black!" I shoot towards him.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Nanaya and Blackdeath are both doing their best to assassinate each other. Well, I can't have that, can I? I fall from the sky, along with a Neco Arc as backup, and we land on the two of them. Perfect.

"Enough of this useless fighting. We need to have a beach segment before we start killing each other, so you two are coming with me~!"

"Phfft!" Something lands on me, "W-Wha the hell..." I look forward and on BD is a trap....and I can see the panties... "P-Pink..."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Wha..." I notice some unnatural weight on me and so I looked up, only to see Nanaya in front of me.

That's right, I was about to do something to him there...then something landed on me...

Right atop of Nanaya I see a...Nekoarc?!

Not being able to get the weight off I ask only one question, "What do you mean a beach segment?" I stand up making the Neko fall off.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hearing what Nanaya said, I realised that I did not actually hear what was said earlier, being completely engrossed in the fight.

"Wait. What? Beach....BEACH SEGMENT?!"

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    "What do you mean a beach segment?"

"I mean we're going to the beach, of course. This is Elyrin, in case you hadn't noticed - and I certainly hope you didn't forget~" I stand back up and drag BD to his feet, then salute the Neco Arc who helped me. She promptly vanishes. "Anyway, there's no way the two of you are getting out of this, and if you attempt to kill each other again I'll have to intervene. Now, we need to go looking for swimsuits!"

I turn to haul the two of them off, when an earlier comment hits me. "Wait, pink? What was that about, Nanaya?"

N-! Nothing..." I look away, no way in hell I'm saying I saw Ely's underwear! Might as well as sign my death warrant!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Perfect, I know this good place for this. Please follow me."

And thus Kotomine leads LS to his favorite place where he takes mabu tofu. Looks like he has found some amusement for today.

"What will you have? This one's on me."
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Knowing how I can never get out of whatever shenanigans Ely throws at me, I silently relent and hang my head.

"What now..." I sigh.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    "I already told you, silly. We're going to go get swimsuits, and the two of you have to help me pick out mine. Come on~" I turn and head off, making sure neither of the two try and escape. That wouldn't be any fun.

Along the way, I ponder what sort of swimsuit to get. Would something like that be appropriate? Hmm... eh. I'll just let these two pick.

I look over to BD who has the same expression as I do, one of confusion and giving up trying to fight a non-winnable battle. I sigh and let myself be dragged to where ever Ely was taking us, "So where exactly are we going? To the mall or something?"