Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there a definitive list of all FGO writers and which chapters/stories each of them wrote?

JP Friend Code
    Yet there's people who believes that any good part of it has to be Higashide collaborating with her

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Paulie25's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuno View Post
    Yet there's people who believes that any good part of it has to be Higashide collaborating with her
    It’s genuinely really funny to see people try to reason that he was involved.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Channers are not people

- - - Updated - - -

That said I did laugh about the cope

Honestly this cope confuses me. Do people not want to admit they like something written by Sakurai that badly?

JP Friend Code
    Seems to be the case either by the huge bias or they believe that most of the characters there are his (for some unknown reason) and thus 'he must be having some input too'

US Friend Code
    Seems to be the case either by the huge bias or they believe that most of the characters there are his (for some unknown reason) and thus 'he must be having some input too'
    Can’t believe Summer 3 was secretly Higashide cause it starred Jalter

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Reminds me of a dude insisting that Narita wrote Mordred and Kairi in Apoc instead of Higashide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    That's a new one to me.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Formless Creature View Post
    Honestly this cope confuses me. Do people not want to admit they like something written by Sakurai that badly?
    The 4chan threads have things they will insist on without fail regardless of whether it has basis in reality and Sakurai being the devil who has never written anything good and whose existence makes fgo worse by default is one of them. If they admit that she's capable of writing stuff they like or that they didn't hate the chapter then that would go against the very spirit of their rancid general

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Every individual line of text in FGO should have a note at the top of the screen indicating who wrote it so the arguments over who wrote what can end forever.

Blog Entries
    Yes.

Her being the only woman on the writing team probably has nothing​ to do with it.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Link0306's Avatar
    The funniest part is Sakurai has been well liked in the English VN community for years for the Steampunk series.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle dualblade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Every individual line of text in FGO should have a note at the top of the screen indicating who wrote it so the arguments over who wrote what can end forever.
    Pretty sure the reason people have to guesswork who wrote things is because they did, in fact, used to say who wrote what chapter. Then people sent death threats and the like over things like Septum chapter.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    It's obviously Sakurai because she keeps using Kanji where you could use hiragana

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dualblade View Post
    Pretty sure the reason people have to guesswork who wrote things is because they did, in fact, used to say who wrote what chapter. Then people sent death threats and the like over things like Septum chapter.
    [citation needed]

I love this one in particular, because it keeps being repeated everywhere without an ounce of credibility!

If I ever find a citation sure I'll post it. Just what I remember seeing said about it.

Bro, you can't just use "I saw it once somewhere" as a source. That's how you end up with rumors like "Nasu changed LB6 because he loved Oberon SO MUCH".

And how we end up with all the misinfo when a story first comes out and translations are at best only starting.

But yeah not finding a source, plus looking for one came with the reminder that they were still crediting writers up through EoR (outside of Nasu and guest writers seeming to always get credited). So hey, no I don't know why.

US Friend Code
    Bro, you can't just use "I saw it once somewhere" as a source. That's how you end up with rumors like "Nasu changed LB6 because he loved Oberon SO MUCH".
    That one was moreso a misreading of a quote he said I think, I can actually get the source for where that idea came from.