Page 425 of 425 FirstFirst ... 325375415420423424425
Results 8,481 to 8,488 of 8488

Thread: SMT/Persona: General Discussion (P4 Arena, P4 Golden, P5, SMT: IV, Etc.)

Blog Entries
    Hey I’m a big believer in might makes right. I remember playing yumina the ethereal and being so over leveled that when I fought the final boss, he went through this insanely long super move that had about 30 seconds of CG planets exploding and black holes forming which ended up doing...27 damage to me. At the time I had something like 14kHP.

but not everyone does that and if you are at level 60 or so going into the final dungeon you probably will be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Lover of games I cannot play TomPen94's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I never do it consciously, but since I always try to do every sidequest possible, I'm always at least 20 levels over the recommended by the endgame. Which leads to me remembering the early game bosses as the difficult ones. In p5 the most difficult encounter I had was the Bank Miniboss, since my team was worn down by that point, I missed the safe room and accidentally triggered the fight because I was trying to search the room. Got wiped and had to re-do about an hour of the dungeon just to get back.
    I powered through the bank using only HP-draining techniques by the time I reached the vault. I couldn't even use Auto-recover, no one had any SP left. Had to rely on items. It was pretty stressful.

Didn't miss the safe room though. In fact I was so scared I kept going back to the safe room each time I opened a barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Hey Iím a big believer in might makes right. I remember playing yumina the ethereal and being so over leveled that when I fought the final boss, he went through this insanely long super move that had about 30 seconds of CG planets exploding and black holes forming which ended up doing...27 damage to me. At the time I had something like 14kHP.

but not everyone does that and if you are at level 60 or so going into the final dungeon you probably will be fine.
    Well I cheesed the Reaper some more anyway. On lvl 78 now. Also cleared the S-rank quest against the... uh... giant Matou-worm monster... nailed it

Onto maxing out Futaba and Sojiro. And guts... motherfucker won't level up.

And then Depths.
    Last edited by TomPen94; June 17th, 2019 at 08:18 PM.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Damn this place is creepy...
    Way too few hiding spots. My overly cautious approach can't be used here. Not fond of how long I had to take to get to this first safe room.
    But puzzles have been fun, even though they were easy.
    I also like the ost, just as good as the Pyramid theme.

From the Mementos overview map, this thing is pretty long. Wonder if I can get it done before December 25th or if the story will force me out before I reach the final boss.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Deathhappens's Avatar
    >Yumina the Ethereal
    Well crap, that takes me back. I never did manage to get it to play, but it's still technically my first eroge,all the way back in the Windows XP and Pentium 4 era.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant

I did it....
    Phew.....

Wasn't expecting to push through it the whole night....

But I did it...
    Last edited by TomPen94; Today at 01:24 AM. Reason: Btw Makoto is best girl

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    121 hours. Damn.

Time for NG+, right?

Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    I'm a pretty methodical player.

I always waited in hiding to ambush Shadows.
    I also waited out for every dialogue portion cuz I had the Japanese voices so I didn't want to accidentally skip any voice clip.

Must say I really liked this game. My favorite PS4 title so far. Looking forward to the Royal. I'm also probably getting Catherine Full Body.

Time for NG+, will be much more chill about it. This game is addictive but after that gauntlet Imma have to take a break.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of additive, Playing Yakuza 0 last night and ended up spending hours playing Mahjong. I now know how to play but still hazy on scoring or some exact win conditions.

Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO