DAL S3
    Isekai Mom
    Planet With
    Angels of Death
    Million Arthur
    Railgun S3
    Accelerator
    Danmachi
    And this is only what I can figure because it's aired recently or will air in a year or less, given how long anime production takes
    It's the same issue that made Prisma S3 reach such QUALITY levels (the studio has too many anime in different stages of production, so staff is divided and the shows suffer)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In season 3 ep 4, was anyone else really confused to see Oyafune alive and well after Tsuchimikado "killed" her? After looking it up apparently Tsuchimikado only shot her in a nonfatal area and called an ambulance afterwards, as she only asked him to "punish" and not kill her (as apparently that would be enough to keep the board from going after her family). But the anime didn't make that clear at all, so it really looked like Tsuchimikado outright killed her.

Otherwise this was a fun episode (more Accelerator screen-time is always cool, and the new Level 5 Kakine looks like a promising villain), even if it was a little confusing with all the new characters and factions running around.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    This week episode has a good pacing, I really like it.
    Please, keep doing this for my boy Acqua, he deserves this.

Blog Entries
    Acqua is da fourth protagonist of OT.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    That's because this arc doesn't introduce and remove (within the same arc) a whole shitton of characters. Well, there's Acqua. But we've known about Acqua since S2's last major arc, and he disposed of Terra, so it's different to BR introducing a bunch of factions and dudes just for those factions to lose in the same arc. Sure, maybe the source could do better. But there's a lot of limitations beetween mediums and, given JC Staff as they are currently and the state and trends of the industry, hoping for the arc to be properly adapted after such a long break (which means they gotta rush to not be massively behind) is hoping for almost impossible stuff. An arc like this, which relies on conflict we already know, just a single new character (Acqua) and characters we're already familiar with, it's easier to make a satisfying anime experience
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I super don't understand how we suddenly talk about that.
    But I super don't care about the studio side of things, just like they super don't care with their products.
    If they can't super handle many crap at once then super don't.

You say like JC Staff has any choice in the matter, when it's Kadokawa and other people with the licenses to stuff that dump them the shows and give them deadlines. They can turn down projects, yes, but turning shit down can give you a shitty rep in the industry. When it comes to being given adaptations, studios are yes-men. Blame japanese corporate culture and production comittees.
    I was just explaining why the BR arc was butchered and why we'd need a whole different reality or time travel to get Index III like before 7 years pass from Index II ending to get a proper adaptation of BR, and why even from the perspective of a secondary pleb (me) with only random comments by LN readers as reference, this new arc is a better anime experience than BR
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Kadokawa, JC Staff, whatever responsible, doesn't important.
    What matter is the current product is disappointing. And it will tarnish the series reputation much more.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    With Episode 7, we got an amazingly good episode this time, with good pacing, humor, and great characterization. It was like the first episode, but without the barely disguised recap.

Acqua was as impactful as he should be and he totally sold himself as this Double Jesus who totally will stomp Touma right here and now. I'm curious whether they will include his flashbacks saving people around the world, but this rushing up till now does not fill me with confidence.

It's sad that Index becoming prominent again this episode started Index hate once more, from what I've seen of comments, even if she didn't really do much that annoying IMO, but I guess when Itsuwa is there as a contrast to you, you do end up looking bad. Maybe her breakdown when Touma ends up hospitalized will make people less harsh. Or maybe it will have to wait till the English Civil War arc, or even, if I were to be absolutely pessimistic, WWIII.

E: also, we are getting a third Railgun SS, as is the case every time a new Index season airs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

It's funny: Now that you mention Railgun
    Where all Index seasons suffer from rushing (even if it's not as bad as III, I've looked through old comments of previous seasons and there were complaints of rushing in some arcs), Railgun suffers from the oppossite (filler/anime original arcs and episodes). Wonder if the trend of anime original/filler episodes and even arcs will continue into Railgun S3
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Hey, this episode has consistently okay animation instead of the earlier five frame per scenes. This level is what I expecting from the very start, not super good or super bad.

US Friend Code
    Last edited by All fictions; November 24th, 2018 at 05:49 PM.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man, new Astral Buddy chapter was depressing.
    Pour one out for a true hero.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Astral Buddy deserve an anime.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    RIP Idol-Accel series. Should cancel the original instead.

Here waiting for A Certain Scientific Lackey ITEM.

Blog Entries
    These last couple of eps of Index III have been pretty good, even if they are moving at a brisk pace.
    Lessar getting more art is always a good thing, and I lament Touma not being able to hang with Orianna more as allies, he really does look like he has some "fun" with her around.
    It's also pretty interesting how she almost always has him in the palm of her hands, but you know she has no interest in him.

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Index got a mobage now. I guess to celebrate Season 3 hype. The last CGI Index game I played was the fighter for PSP.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

US Friend Code
    Brexit Arc is over, now onward to DRAGON. I'm a bit disappointed that they skipped the marriage proposal but oh well.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    The new OP is pretty awesome.
    I like Misaka's Knight of Owner.

Blog Entries
    Mikoto riding a jet is almost perfect foreshadowing for the future.

Also, was Elizalina always that cute? It's like they really upped the cute factor with some girls. Bayloupe, Floris, Lessar was already cute but the sticking up the bar with her spear was adorable, and even Mugino is slightly cuter even when she's crazy.