Page 179 of 498 FirstFirst ... 79129169174177178179180181184189229279 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 9941

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC - No Spoiler Zone

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

NZXT
    *leans back in chair, folding hands in a triangular pattern*

Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    You have to be at least somewhat heroic to be an antihero.
    Not really. There just has to be some good that occurred as a result of your actions (otherwise Gille de Rais would never qualify as he is currently, only as he was back when he served alongside Janne). Humanity dead = Gaia not dying! See? She saved the "world". Literally!

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    Wouldn't there also have to be people around to remember her doing that?
    Hence the second sentence of my post. Again, reducing humanity's numbers mean they are less likely to destroy the world/Gaia, and she exposed the existence of magecraft, which could lead to all sorts of shenanigans that might have some positive effect. Plus, she'll certainly be famous/infamous in that scenario!

Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    It's his entire speech pattern. It might just be the translation, but Shirou-Avenger is a jerk.
    I think its the second half of that equation that is the problem. Maybe I misread something or its the translation but isn't Avenger himself (as in, when he's interacting with Bazette at night) kind of snarky?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Not really. There just has to be some good that occurred as a result of your actions (otherwise Gille de Rais would never qualify as he is currently, only as he was back when he served alongside Janne). Humanity dead = Gaia not dying! See? She saved the "world". Literally!
    I may be wrong, but the Gilles recorded in the Throne is supposed to be Knightly Gilles from his days with Jeanne. He was never meant to be summonable as a Caster; it's why his aptitude for the Magic stat is like a C even with the container's base stats, why his Territory Creation is so shoddy, and why his only Noble Phantasm really belongs to Francois Prelati (the occultist who Gilles funded). Ryunosuke being a non-magus who accidentally performed a shoddy, accidental Servant summon just resulted in a huge glitch in the post-Avenger Grail System and spat out Gilles in the wrong class entirely.

...Which kind of makes you wonder how much latitude the Grail actually has, if it can make up your skills and Noble Phantasms for you.
    Last edited by Sunny; June 24th, 2012 at 12:17 AM.

NZXT
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Note: please read the following in a British accent.
    Thank you.

Ok,

First, saying that Gilles would never qualify as he is currently is redundant. As the person you quoted pointed out that they would have had to have some heroism in them at some point in their life, why refute that with the "currently"?

Second, during his time as a Knight, serving alongside Jeanne d'Arc (both by Historical accounts, where his interest in the Occult was with him throughout life, and the alternate history the Nasuverse presents, where he did not dabble in the Dark Arts until after Jeanne, for the purpose of resurrecting her, I would assume), Gilles preformed numerous acts of "heroism". It just so happens that what gained him fame (or nowadays infamy) would be the fruits of his dark labors.

Lastly, watching the new Sherlock Holmes movie in tandem with the previous one while enjoying a pint of ale (I've no idea how much a pint is, but I've a feeling I've drunk a bit more than that) makes for a bloody good night.

Good show gentlemen.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, Cyber Angel, is it? Hello old boy.

Blog Entries
    I find it's more amusing to read in a fake Swedish accent.

For best results, add "Bork Bork Bork" in at the end
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

NZXT
    That MIGHT work if I was reading one of Christie's novel's, however, to my knowledge, there were no...

Ask me again when I'm sober. Detective Matthew is not in right now.

HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

Is "bork" how the Swedes say "derp"?

I'm on to you wise guy. Straighten up, or you'll be joining Suika.1
    1See the description thread for relevance.
    Last edited by NZXT; June 24th, 2012 at 12:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NZXT View Post
    Lastly, watching the new Sherlock Holmes movie in tandem with the previous one while enjoying a pint of ale (I've no idea how much a pint is, but I've a feeling I've drunk a bit more than that) makes for a bloody good night.

Good show gentlemen.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, Cyber Angel, is it? Hello old boy.
    I wonder if it's the ale or the movie that makes you type British? ^^;

(Or at least that's the silly accent I imagine that in. Monocles may even be involved.)

NZXT
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    I wonder if it's the ale or the movie that makes you type British? ^^;
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post

(Or at least that's the silly accent I imagine that in. Monocles may even be involved.)

Bith, my good man, both.
    Last edited by NZXT; June 24th, 2012 at 12:34 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Marvelous AQL is finally talking about Fate/Extra CCC again and the PSP game takes place back in the computer world. Something strange happened and Tsukumihara Academy is different. The player character, either a boy in a school uniform or a girl wearing a sailor suit, is looking for a way to escape the world. Players can pick Saber, Caster or Gilgamesh as their Servant in the beginning of the game.

Leo is also planning to escape and he has his servant from Fate/Extra with him. Rin returns, but she isn’t a hacker in this game. Fate/Extra CCC makes her a magician while Shinji Mato is a skilled hacker. Shinji is working with the student council on a way to escape. Rani is confirmed to be in Fate/Extra CCC too, but it’s unclear what her role is.
    So Shinji, Rin, Leo and Rani are in. Shinji seems to have a more presence.

Before anyone asks Source http://www.siliconera.com/2012/06/27...ternate-world/

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Blog Entries
    more shinji eh? Kota will be thrilled. I am disappoint at the unforgivable lack of information on Taiga's no doubt key role in CCC though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Man, would it kill Siliconera to cite a source once in a while?

I mean, the fact that they left Archer out of the list of selectable Servants entirely is enough to make me want to look at the original.
    Last edited by Mcjon01; June 27th, 2012 at 07:05 AM.

I know right? And how is Rin being a magician exclude her from being a hacker again? Are they sure this isn't just another case of calling them wizards or whatever?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    more shinji eh? Kota will be thrilled. I am disappoint at the unforgivable lack of information on Taiga's no doubt key role in CCC though.
    I'm more disappointed about the lack of information on Sakura's role, given that she's supposedly an important character....

OMFG

PIRATITS ROUTE

IT'S POSSIBLE
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

●「レオ」(朴ろ美)
     本作では歪んだ世界からの脱出を目的としている。サーヴァントも前作同様。「月の裏側」からの脱出を果た すまでの共闘を申し込む。

●「遠坂凛」(植田佳奈)
     前作では電子ハッカー、魔術師として登場したが…表とは違う、古びた校舎について述べている画面写真があ る。

●「ラニ」(真田アサミ)
     登場している画面写真がない。

●「間桐慎二」(神谷浩史)
     本作でも優秀なハッカーとして登場する。協力しての脱出を目指す「生徒会」への参加を断る場 面も。

●「間桐桜」
     今は何の力もない、と話しているカットが。

●「セイバー」他サーヴァント
    ・ギルガメッシュは最初から選択可能。普段から黄金の鎧を着込んでいる
    ・校舎内でセイバーやキャスターを連れ歩いている画面写真もあり

―舞台設定

電子コンピューターが異常を来し、変異した世界。舞台となる月海原学園も前作と異なり、木造風の校舎にな っている。
     登場キャラクター達はサーヴァントも含めて皆気が付いたら違う校舎におり、脱出か変異の原因解明を目指す 事になる。
    Looks like the siliconera article was just a summary of this 2ch post summarizing the actual article. Double summary!

Double summary, double reliable.

And the new uniforms are cute.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Everyone looks weird in black. Either that or my mind can't accept that Rin is not dressed in red.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

It's probably because everyone is actually wearing the uniform now. And Rin is wearing red, it's just a red accent.

Edit; but Sakura is still in the old uniform? mysterious. I'm probably reading too much into that.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Blog Entries
    Anyway, looks like this is from this week's Famitsu, so I'll try to grab a copy tomorrow.