Page 186 of 498 FirstFirst ... 86136176181184185186187188191196236286 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 9941

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC - No Spoiler Zone

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
    Well,
    F/E week 1
    if you lose the boss battle at the end of week 1, he's not particularly bothered regarding your MC's imminent demise...
    Yeah, because he thinks it's just a game.

Do you get upset when you kill an opponent in an FPS or RPG? Because that's how he saw it.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, seriously. Shinji did not even APPROACH the levels of douche that I escalate to when I'm in any sort of PvP game.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "And so, Shinji Matou discovered the MOBA genre, and it was a friendship that lasted a lifetime."
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    I would gladly accept Shinji on my team. We would drop G's all day and make the other team ragequit like the fist of the north star.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    How can Leo be a good guy, though?
    Why can't Leo be a good guy?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Because he's a fascist twat who is the heir to an evil fascist dictatorship that oppresses the world and murders people for opposing them, that's why.

Blog Entries
    I have actually always thought Leo was what gil basically should have been, considering his charisma skill and alignment. I am not entirely certain that wasn't intentional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Because he represents everything Mike personally hates about the world, and therefore even if the guy found a way out of the Moon Cell and wants to share it with you no charge, the only sane thing to do is petulantly plug your ears, kill the guy, and rot to death in virtual reality. Because PRINCIPLES.

@Mike
    I fail to see what that has to do with helping everyone get out of the Moon Cell because everything has gone to crap. His reason for being there was to keep the Moon Cell from falling into the hands of an opposing faction (or anyone really), since the Moon Cell clearly isn't granting wishes now that shouldn't be a problem.

You act as if any time Leo sees you he throws hot water on your face and orders Gawain to kill you. Leonard is better mannered then that.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Because he represents everything Mike personally hates about the world, and therefore even if the guy found a way out of the Moon Cell and wants to share it with you no charge, the only sane thing to do is petulantly plug your ears, kill the guy, and rot to death in virtual reality. Because PRINCIPLES.
    No, you take the way out and then murder him in revenge for all the people his family have murdered.

Blog Entries
    Because she's an anarchist cunt who is an agent of an evil anarchist terrorist group that wants to plunge the world into war and murders people for opposing them, that's why.

Blog Entries
    I don't know, I don't generally kill people for things they didn't do. But that's just me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    But it's Mike, anarchists can't be evil. They're always justified because "the man" shouldn't exist. He always plays the Chaos Route and ignores the others.
    Last edited by Mcjon01; June 29th, 2012 at 10:10 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    @Mike
    I fail to see what that has to do with helping everyone get out of the Moon Cell because everything has gone to crap. His reason for being there was to keep the Moon Cell from falling into the hands of an opposing faction (or anyone really), since the Moon Cell clearly isn't granting wishes now that shouldn't be a problem.
    Perhaps, but he seems to be forcing people to join his organisation in return, which suggests he's still being oppressive even as he tries to find a way out.

You act as if any time Leo sees you he throws hot water on your face and orders Gawain to kill you. Leonard is better mannered then that.
    Only because he's retardedly lawful. He has no problem whatsoever with the fact that he's going to end up killing you if you fight.

Blog Entries
    He has no problem whatsoever with the fact that he's going to end up killing you if you fight.
    But the protagonist has no problem doing the same to him either. How is that even a point against him? And have you even fucking played the game?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I don't know, I don't generally kill people for things they didn't do. But that's just me.
    No, true, but he supports the family and is intending to lead it. I'm pretty sure he's just as culpable.

But it's Mike, anarchists can't be evil. They're always justified because "the man" shouldn't exist.
    They can be, but attempting to overthrow a dictatorship is not evil, especially one which murders political opponents. Further, Rin is not killing people for "opposing" her, she's killing people who are denying her her freedom and, worse, attempting to kill her. If they don't want to die, then they shouldn't be enforcing their rules on others.

Blog Entries
    But the protagonist has no problem doing the same to him either. How is that even a point against him? And have you even fucking played the game?
    actually the protagonist is the one person who notably does have a problem killing people for the profit of the grail, have you even played the game?
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Yeah I wutted at that too. Why are we killing him for revenge for something his family did? I didn't realize we had traveled back in time to the age of tribal alliances. Isn't he like 12?

And what Spinach said, except I would like to make the point that besides Shinji, no one has a problem killing you or anyone else.

^
    but he still ends up doing it, even if he feels bad about it. If you can still do the deed, I wouldn't say you have a problem "doing it".
    Last edited by terraablaze; June 29th, 2012 at 10:14 AM.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The point I'm making is that him not attempting to kill you every time he meets you is in no way an indication of him being a good person. Whether he kills you in cold blood or in battle, you're still dead either way, and the system is set up so that avoiding killing you is not an option if he wishes to survive himself. Ergo, him not attacking you surrepticiously is merely a sign that he's lawful and only fights within the rules, not a sign that he is in any way a nice person.

Blog Entries
    but he still ends up doing it, even if he feels bad about it.
    Granted, he does, but "has no problem doing" is a gross misrepresentation of his feelings on the situation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    actually the protagonist is the one person who notably does have a problem killing people for the profit of the grail, have you even played the game?
    At that point the protagonist has already resolved to kill. He doesn't like it, but he's completely aware of and accepted that he will kill to survive. Up until about week 4 or 5 he was very regretful about the whole thing, but he eventually steels himself. Have you even played the game?