Page 131 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3181121126129130131132133136141181231 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 6035

Thread: Recommended Type-Moon Fanfics Discussion II: Electric Boogaloo

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The OVAs expanded on the explanation, I seem to recall.

Spoiler:
    It was Deus's assistant from world I, who was originally in the plan with world I Yuno, that started passing world III Yuno the memories of herself from world I. She was imprisoned by Deus from world III, but apparently still managed to create a connection of sorts to Yuno. Then Yuno started looking for her from faint memories, ending up in Deus's world, and Deus let them meet, and then the ending happened.
    Something like that I think.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

And then she bashed through interdimensional causality with an axe.
    Quotes & Stuff...No, no stuff, just quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Oh, man, you ruined it, I was typing up a big thing about how "three reams" equals 3000 sheets of paper, and that it connects back to the ancient Japanese legend about how folding a thousand paper cranes will grant you a single wish. It was going to be wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Not really, more like he knows that realistically he can't save everyone but he's going to strive to do so no matter what regardless, because Fuck The Ideal Police.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's not procrastination, it's pressure-assisted output management.
    I'm a neckbeard, son. If I ever multiply it'd be through cell division.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Was it an axe? No hammer time?

Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

*blink* You know, it could have been. The axe is such a signature weapon for her it might be chopping the facts out of my mind. Somebody not at work should look up the epilogue of the manga.
    Quotes & Stuff...No, no stuff, just quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Oh, man, you ruined it, I was typing up a big thing about how "three reams" equals 3000 sheets of paper, and that it connects back to the ancient Japanese legend about how folding a thousand paper cranes will grant you a single wish. It was going to be wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Not really, more like he knows that realistically he can't save everyone but he's going to strive to do so no matter what regardless, because Fuck The Ideal Police.
    It's not procrastination, it's pressure-assisted output management.
    I'm a neckbeard, son. If I ever multiply it'd be through cell division.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And then Redial happens and it shows that Yuno is still a bit obsessive even without the abuse and stuff.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Blog Entries
    Such a cool premise rammed into the ground by such stupid twists

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    Right.
    Just like last night, he will destroy something in order to accept her.
    But that's why she cannot bear it.
    She doesn't want to take anything more away from him. She would rather keep things like this.

There is also that part. She is implying Shirou would kill Shinji or something like that. So she kills him instead to keep Shirou's hands clean. Such a good girlfriend.

No, see, this is where you missed something.

She basically got fed up with him and stopped pitying him when she realized that he wouldn't leave her alone no matter what.
    Then you got the "she thinks something she hasn't thought in ten years" and she wished for him to disappear, he gets headshot and she is like, "Wait wut?". She wasn't planning on being an assassin for Shirou's sake. It was pretty much an accident.
    It's kind of the same situation with the FSN manga and how it didn't delve into any of that.
    The manga's problems were deeper than that really. The problem is the manga makes it look like she was raised as a legit magus, and not an experiment, which should eliminate like 90% of the issues surrounding Sakura, but she is magically the same. She pitied Shinji because he wanted a place in a really shitty family and worked hard. If they are raising her legitly, like, numerous things shouldn't even be happening in the storyline. Like how she would probably have joined Shirou if she was a regular magus and fell for him. Nothing about how it was written concerning her made much sense, the rape wasn't even a factor.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Blog Entries
    Darn, I missed the Mirai Nikki discussion? Awww.
    Uryuu Minene for best character! :V
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    +1 Fletching. Some parts of the narration may get a bit too dramatic for my tastes, but overall it's a great story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Eternally vainglorious.
    If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim,
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster;
    And treat those two impostors just the same,

-Ruyard Kipling, "If"

-)|(-

My works [Updated June 21st, 2013]

"From a dusky world with an ever-setting sun, a limitless rain of Ryougi Shiki streaked down from gargantuan gears set in the sky." Fate: Over 9000, my best Crack yet.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I do not understand that statement.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Also, throwing up a +1 for Peorth. I didn't even know that was listed in the OP.

Blog Entries
    Also, throwing up a +1 for Peorth. I didn't even know that was listed in the OP.
    It's a shame that the author moved onto another fandom. She was a gem, a freaking gem.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

lesbian witch from hell kay4today's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Finally read up on The World Without. Pretty well-written, everyone's in-character as far as I can tell, and the Shirou parts are disturbing enough to make me cringe. Don't care much for the Yuri in it, but eh. +1 from me.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    That fanfic really made my day!

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    It's a shame that the author moved onto another fandom. She was a gem, a freaking gem.
    Aw, did she? A shame, I really enjoyed that one-shot. It was the perfect mix of smut and plot.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Uh, I'll just run down the list of fics long overdue a rec from me. Or at least the ones that made a serious impression on me, it's been a while since I've read a lot of them and some stories I need to finish. Like Lancer Gets Serious.

Tainted Ideals, Postnuptial Agreements, Shinderella, The Hound and the Blacksmith for long stories get a like.

Lunatique gets a like. I'd give it more if I could. Objective: Emiya also gets one.

My one Dislike to In Flight.

And I'd like to throw one new entry on the list, Battle Continuation by F-1.

AU UBW in which Caster has all but won but Shirou and Lancer aren't ready to give up. Short and poignant.

Probably have a lot more I could stand to add a Like to. Perhaps later, after some rereads. I'll just edit my stuff in myself if Kyte's busy.
    Last edited by Hymn of Ragnarok; October 4th, 2013 at 05:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't people usually have to list reasons for negative recs?

Vigilant. Relied Upon. Vigilantia's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Don't people usually have to list reasons for negative recs?
    We have a 200 page thread on why he might dislike IF. What would be more interesting is what people like about IF, but I digress.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Explain why I dislike In Flight? But how will I know when to stop?

Well, I can give reasons for the likes and dislike.

Tainted Ideals: for an alternative interpretation of Shirou with a new Origin and raised by Kotomine Kirei, all around entertaining writing, and a fun cast of characters. Good fight scenes, good character interaction and development, and trolling. Worth your while.

Postnuptial Agreements: if In Flight is in any way responsible for bringing this fic about, the Postnuptial Agreements singlehandedly justifies IF's existence. OC lead that's just shy of a Byronic Hero, entertaining banter, good chemistry between Meriwether and Benitsuba, and the fic is so memorable I actually remember the characters' names half a year after reading it. Perhaps not flawless, but still novel and while this is no longer relevant, it had rapid fire updates when it was In Progress that was most pleasing.

Shinderella and Objective: Emiya. It's Moczo. He's comedy gold, probably the best at comedy on this site. If he's not he's a top contender. The crack is strong and the plots are delightfully deranged.

The Hound and the Blacksmith: been a while, but the banter and humor entertained me. Lancer's also quite the selling point.

Lunatique for being one of the best stories I've ever read, period. Good framing device, high flying action between two epic combatants, refined wit and dialogue, it promised action and awesomeness and it delivered. It met the high standards and hype it sets for itself, which is humbling. One of the best stories in the fandom.

In Flight....it's long, it's bloated with too many characters to develop, and it bored me so much I stopped reading entirely with no desire whatsoever to continue. Ignoring entirely the misrepresentation of Shirou's abilities and his new personality, for me it failed to even set stand on its own feet in its own universe. I called it bloated and I stand by it. Had potential, I can remember a few scenes, once upon a time I enjoyed it. It's long since overstayed its welcome though. Could have been better with a smaller cast. But hey, its suckiness may be the reason for Postnuptial Agreements' awesomeness, so I can't hate on it too hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.