Page 63 of 127 FirstFirst ... 13535861626364656873113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2538

Thread: Koha-Ace

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Amazigh's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    You can like the fighting in the prequels even if you don't care for them overall.
    Is it really fun to fight and argue over something like that/this? Sadly, I'm afraid I don't understand.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i think people get really angry at these servants because they violate a set of rules, a canon if you will, that they personally established, but wasnt written down anywhere in a concrete manner, but rather exists on an abstract plane, in the respective heads of the people involved

if only...there was a term...for this...
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Debating about mythological figures in a fictional setting is pretty alright. It makes my myth and literature-heavy education feel like not a 100% waste of money and time.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Council's Avatar
    ...We don't argue over the games/comics/animes themselves. We are just invested in Servant sheets on separate grounds.
    They are a family in the end<3
    [IMG]****************************convkey/b661/18u906w0cxufpguzg.jpg[/IMG]

I have commited a horrible crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    i think people get really angry at these servants because they violate a set of rules, a canon if you will, that they personally established, but wasnt written down anywhere in a concrete manner, but rather exists on an abstract plane, in the respective heads of the people involved

if only...there was a term...for this...
    Quote Originally Posted by @Leo View Post
    "irony"
    I've got nothing boss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amazigh View Post
    Then I'm sorry I'm asking this, but if you have such problems/dislikes for this, why are you here, rather than stuff you enjoy more than? I honestly ask, because it confuses me why people would stay around something they seem to dislike. It's an honest concern to me, that I just haven't understood.
    This idea that people are not allowed to contest or have negative opinions about things and argue their side regardless is silly.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Remember, kids, just because someone has a different opinion from yours, it doesn't mean that they're personally attacking you.

- - - Updated - - -

Sniped by Chris, what the everlasting hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it really fun to fight and argue over something like that/this? Sadly, I'm afraid I don't understand.
    Absolutely.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Remember, kids, just because someone has a different opinion from yours, it doesn't mean that they're personally attacking you.
    CONTESTING ME IS MY TRIGGER, YOU CIS SCUM

Blog Entries
    Maybe you should calm down a bit and enjoy the funny joke with your friends.

This isn't even like all the other times people were sure they were more right about the Servant system than the creators (despite said system deliberately having like 50 different bullshit exits to wank any Servant to any suitable role the writer needs them to be), because this time it is literally a joke.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    "Irony"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Debating about mythological figures in a fictional setting is pretty alright. It makes my myth and literature-heavy education feel like not a 100% waste of money and time.
    I'm generally fine with debating. But it doesn't seem like much if any of the debating here is discussing the good ideas behind Toyotomi. I have seen good thoughts about Nobunaga and some for Okita. It just makes this seem more like a complaint forum of late than a discussion forum. But, unfortunately, that's more than likely me not knowing everyone here too well, so I only see the surface of comments.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    CONTESTING ME IS MY TRIGGER, YOU CIS SCUM
    I'm going to fap to hetero vanilla while stroking my white male privilege and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm generally fine with debating. But it doesn't seem like much if any of the debating here is discussing the good ideas behind Toyotomi. I have seen good thoughts about Nobunaga and some for Okita. It just makes this seem more like a complaint forum of late than a discussion forum. But, unfortunately, that's more than likely me not knowing everyone here too well, so I only see the surface of comments.
    Two out of three's not bad!
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Blog Entries
    It seems you are a bit worked up, my good friend. Maybe we should continue this at a later time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Wasn't meaning they were targeting me, just pointing that fact out.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Nobu more infamous of the dudes from Sengoku, Okita one of the most romanticized mibu wolves. Hideyoshi always redheaded stepchild.

Also, new IRUN quote, yeeeeeeaaaah

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Maybe complaints are actually a legitimate form of saying you don't like something?????? Especially when you can back them up with sound reasoning??????

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    As for myself, I'm pretty unsimmered by this turn of events. In Koha-Ace it's all for kicks, and when the inevitable porting to /Grand Order does happen we can bet coinage to carrots that they'll be redone in some manner. You know, like what happened with the F/Ap servants when they got their light novels.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Maybe complaints are actually a legitimate form of saying you don't like something?????? Especially when you can back them up with sound reasoning??????
    Then why stick around when that's pretty much all or most of what you can say about a thing? Is it actually fun to?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yes

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Council's Avatar
    And, for the people who don't find 'fun' in such... you can have passion towards your interests for many other causes than your personal enjoyment.
    They are a family in the end<3
    [IMG]****************************convkey/b661/18u906w0cxufpguzg.jpg[/IMG]

I have commited a horrible crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Blog Entries
    That much I get. I just don't understand how complaining can be fun. Ah well. Guess that answers everything I wondered in regards to the questions I mentioned earlier.

Has anyone translated a title to his Child of the Sun Noble Phantasm? I apologize if I missed it.