Page 751 of 782 FirstFirst ... 251651701741746749750751752753756761 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,020 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Oh and should Brahmashirsha Astra just be Prana Burst (Flames)? It seems that's what they did for Karna and Arjuna.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bhisma's not actually all that powerful by Hindu Servant standards, IMO. Compared to someone like Karna who has Anti-Army, Anti-Country and Anti-God Noble Phantasms and armor that renders him impervious to nearly any attack this guy seems rather tame by comparison. Especially since his only NP requires he sacrifice his own life to invoke it.

Regarding said NP, I take it the healing and damage resistance aspects are constantly active and only the core overload requires he actually invoke the Phantasm's name? That's what it sounds like to me, anyways. Also does the suicide attack take any particular form (like an arrow, for example) or is it just a really big magical explosion?

- - - Updated - - -

His NP actually reminds me a bit of one I gave Patroclus, now that I think about it. Was that an inspiration, by any chance?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Np explosion does look like an arrow, I just forgot to say. Going through his history there wasn't much I could do for his Noble Phantasm aside from his ability to literally drop dead so I made it like the overload explosion. Looking back on your Patroclus I can actually see the similarities now.

Because of the Noble Phantasm issue, I just have him a load of high level skills to compensate. I'll go back and fix it all now.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    You could give him Brahmashirsha Astra, He was one of the few that could use it. Or something that causes his opponent to use their most powerful attack, representing how he made Arjuna give it his all.

JP Friend Code
    Faceclaim:
    Spoiler:

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Queen*
    Place of Origin: England

Parameters:
    Strength- E
    Endurance- E
    Agility- E
    Mana- A+
    Luck- B
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Like: Tarts, Red Roses
    Dislikes: Criminals, Disobedience
    Talents: Croquet
    Natural Enemy: Alice

Class Skills:

• Item Construction (C+) - Creation of magical items is possible, Caster is able to manufacture numerous objects that are related to her tale. Playing cards, Tarts, Roses, and other various assortments can be conjured at a moment's notice.
    • Territory Creation (EX) - Creation of a "Wonderland", which is superior to a "Temple" becomes possible. Caster must undergo specific rituals in order to establish her "Wonderland".

Personal Skills:
    • Evaporation of Sanity (B+) - Reason dissipates sporadically, making it impossible to keep focus. This skill also serves as "instinct". During battle one is able to, to some extent, feel the optimal course. As a result of this skill, Caster is incredibly impulsive and fickle. Calm and collected one moment, then suddenly demanding impossible feats and flying into an uncontrollable rage when said demands are not met.
    • Charisma (B) - The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. This rank is suitable for the ruler of a country. Caster has a Charisma bonus when talking to those who fear her.

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:
    A Realm of Madness and Creativity
    Welcome to Wonderland (Anti-Army) (EX)
    - Caster's Kingdom given form and flesh through her sheer force of will. The original setting for the story involving her, it has been sublimated as a Reality Marble for her use. To achieve usage of this Noble Phantasm, Caster must first designate a proper landscape to form the 'base' of her kingdom. "A place that is refined and beautiful, with plenty of bright red roses." According to her own words. As long as she is properly connected to her land of choice, activation of this Noble Phantasm will remain possible. Upon invoking the name of the Noble Phantasm all targets within range will be transported to her kingdom. Here Caster's words become law, bringing rules and order to a chaotic land. Phantasmal beasts and Creatures beyond imagination reside in this realm, all of which obey Caster's command. However due to her fickleness and temper, there is a chance she would turn on them if they happen to commit an unforeseeable error. In which case she will instead conjure her beloved garden of roses to take care of trespassers. A large thicket of white roses will bloom forth and strike with the intensity of a B-rank attack, successful attacks will drain blood and increase the frenzy of the wild roses.

A Monarch's Judgement is Just and True
    Off with their Head! (Anti-Unit) (E~A+)
    The most infamous incident in regards to the story involving her. A trial that was decided from the very start, used to condemn an innocent young girl that had committed no sin. Upon designating a guilty individual, Caster will invoke this Noble Phantasm in order to judge them. Creating an impromptu court, the victim will be restrained and forced to listen as Caster lists off their supposed crimes. It does not matter if the crimes are nonsensical or even if they were actually committed, as long as Caster believes them to be true they will continue to count towards their victims list of charges. As long as Caster keeps listing off crimes, the power of this Noble Phantasm will continue to grow. If Caster manages to list over 100 crimes, even instantaneous death will become possible. However the more ridiculous her charges become the higher chance there is that a "pardon" will be given to the judged individual. Upon being "pardoned" this Noble Phantasm will instantly be broken and the victim will be freed while Caster suffers a temporary rank down in parameters.

Lore:

Spoiler:
    Caster's true identity is The Queen of Hearts from the infamous story Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. A cruel and fickle tyrant, she would inspire fear and terror throughout the entire realm and rule with an iron fist. Her favorite pastimes include abusing her authority and turning the denizens of her kingdom into tools for her amusement. The only one able to temper her wrath was the King of Hearts. But alas, summoned without a mediator has lead her to run amok. if one is to get along with her, obeying each and every one of her demands would be a start.

Wild and Lovely

Refined and Violent

Just like a Blood-Red Rose.

---------------------

I got bored again.

*Got inspiration for the alignment from Nero Bride's alignment in F/GO
    Last edited by Magikewl; June 12th, 2016 at 03:54 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Interesting, never seen the Queen of Hearts as a servant. I like the usage of the Evaporation of Sanity skill, it's underused and really suits her well. Nice job. The Wonderland NP seems like my Neverland Noble Phantasm I gave to Peter Pan, just stronger.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Brahmashirsha Astra ZSB1999, you're right it was needed. I've just added it.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; June 12th, 2016 at 04:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    Queen Of Hearts is great. Wonder how she'd do against my Alice?

Well, my new Saber

Identity and Parameters
    Identity: Ganelon
    Title: “Paladin of Betrayal”
    Alternative Classes: Rider
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Background: Ganelon is one of the Twelve Peers (Paladins) of Charlemagne. The Twelve Peers are among the greatest knights of Europe, and are comparable with the Knights of Round Table of King Arthur of Britain. However unlike other Frankish heroes, as Astolfo and Roland, Ganelon was known by his betrayal. After being sent in a very dangerous mission, being a messenger to Charlemagne's Enemies the moors, he felt offended, and gave information to their leader, leading to the Battle of Roncevaux. In the end of his life, he was captured and tortured for his crimes.
    Strength – B
    Endurance – B
    Agility – C
    Mana – C
    Luck – D
    Noble Phantasm – B+
    Weaponry: Saber wields the demon sword Murgleis.
    Armor: Saber wears a heavy armor.

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (C) – Grants protection against magical effects. Spells with chant below three verses does not affect Saber. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for Saber to be affected.
    Riding (B) – The ability to ride mounts or to handle vehicles. Saber can handle most vehicles with above average skill. However, he cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Nature of a Rebellious Spirit (C) – The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. Saber negates the effect of Charisma of Rank C or below.
    Subversive Activities (B) – The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages, before going into battle. For Saber, it is possible to disable nearly 40% of the total military force before the enemy advances.
    Espionage (C) – Does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one presence fail to register as hostile. As long Saber does not attack, one cannot discern any hostility from him.

Noble Phantam
    Murgleis
    The Demon Sword of Treason
    Anti-Unit / B

Originally “The Holy Sword of Authority”, Murgleis was corrupted by Ganelon’s deeds. It is a sword made with a holy relic, a mystical carbuncle, who gave it its holy proprieties. It is a powerful sword that after the death of Ganelon would be inherited by the king Godefroy de Bouillon.

After being corrupted by Saber, Murgleis lost its original power, and its rank reduced from A+ to B. Saber does not know the original effect of this Noble Phantasm, and could never use it. Now, it is a sword of treason that goes against a knight’s code of honor.

When one is wounded by Murgleis blade, they will suffer from a strong mental interference, and will not be able to understand those he consider allies anymore. Any word said by an ally will sound like gibberish by the target, in more severe cases, even the sight of those will be blurred. This also affects skills that benefits allies, as an example the target will not be affect by Charisma and will have their skill negated if they possess it. If used against Servants, while the effect last, the flow of mana between Master and Servant will be reduced, and this can make them unable to activate Noble Phantasms with high mana consumption, and Command Spells may not work properly while that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    solid

- - - Updated - - -

by solid i mean i like it
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Ganelon is well-done. Nice to see some more villainous Sabers around. I'd imagine if he showed up in a Grail War he'd at first play the role of the chivalrous, faultless knight and then his inevitable betrayal (combined with a reveal of his true identity) would constitute a major twist about halfway through.

For some reason, though you say he has Magic Resistance (C) the actual description you gave (cancel spells below three verses, defends against High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals) is actually that of Magic Resistance (B). Not sure which one you intended to give him, or if you just made a mistake when copying down the effects. I'd say C (cancel spells below two verses, can't cope with Greater Rituals or High-Thaumaturgy) is more fitting for a traitorous knight not known for fighting against magic though. Other then that, his Skills are very fitting and it's good to see the somewhat underused Espionage one.

Murgleis is a neat idea in its simplicity. I like how it's a holy sword that became corrupted by his deeds, like Arondight and Clarent. The effect is creative and a cool way to conceptualize the idea of 'betrayal' (rather then the obvious 'dark sword-beam' or Rule Breaker rip-off). I'd say the mental interference alone doesn't deserve a rank higher then C (given that cursed causality-warping spear of certain death is only a rank B Phantasm), but cutting off the ties between Master and Servant (even if only partially) could be quite powerful and justifies it being at rank B, in my opinion.

I'd never heard about Murgleis ever being Godfrey's sword (and I'd think I would have when I was trawling through lore on Godfrey a while back), or indeed Godfrey's sword ever having a name at all. Where'd you find this, out of curiosity?

Blog Entries
    Heck, this one's been chilling on my Word file for the past few days so I might as well post him up now. Even if he is a little boring compared to some of my other sheets. I went with pretty much one of the most obscure heroes out there, so I had to make use of what details there are about him for NPs and Skills, along with a healthy dose of making stuff up. Genderbent since I couldn't find any faceclaims that fit what I had in mind (amazing how hard it is to find a blonde bishonen with gold armor and sword) and there's so little recorded on him/her that I feel this genderbend is more justified then most.

Servant Saber:

True Name: Chrysaor

Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength- C (B)
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- B+

Appearance:

Personality
    : Impulsive, brash and a bit of a gloryhound, angry at how few legends were written about her and wanting to prove himself as a great hero. She acts the part of a theatrical hero of justice but this is not her true self, rather an image of 'myself as a great hero' that she upholds to others. That is not to say she is a bad person. At her heart, Saber cares about others and will give up her own life for an innocent if necessary. Her noble demeanour is not exactly a fraud, though Saber is hardly the shining individual she makes himself out to be.

Her attitude towards other 'great heroes' such as Perseus and Heracles is one of rivalry. Saber admires their power and bravery but is at the same time jealous of how they got so much glory while her own legend was forgotten by time. She loves gold and will likely get along well with a certain Eastern hero 'Golden Boy'. Her wish on the Grail is to remembered forever as a great hero.

Dislikes: lack of recognition
    Talent: 'bishie sparkle'
    Natural Enemy: great heroes

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (B)- Cancels spells with a chant below three verses, proving difficult to affect even by the likes of High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Having been descended from a sea god and one of the three 'goddesses' of the Shapeless Isle (even in monstrous form) Saber is bestowed with a naturally high rank.

Riding (C)- Ability to ride animals and vehicles. At this rank, the Servant is capable of handling any mount and medium-sized vehicles (i.e automobiles) with an average amount of skill. Though never known for riding animals in life, being Pegasus's sister insures she has a certain degree of affinity with horses and other such beasts.

Personal Skills:

Divinity (D)- Measures one's Divine Spirit aptitude. As child of Poseidon, Saber would normally have a rank befitting of a demigod. But her monstrous blood inherited from his mother, the Gorgon Medusa, has declined the rank greatly to the point where she just barely qualifies as of divine nature.

Golden Rule (B)- Measures one's aptitude to aquire wealth. At this rank, money problems are scarcely ever an issue for the Servant. Saber aquired the name 'Chrysaor' not just for her golden sword, but for her great riches as well.

Natural Body (C)- Posession of a perfect human body from birth. Saber sprang fully grown from the neck of her mother Medusa after her beheading by the hero Perseus, considered a 'higher' form of birth. Grants a permanent Rank-Up to her Strength stat.

Noble Phantasms:

Chrysaor- He Who Has A Golden Sword (B, Anti-Unit): The golden sword from which Saber aquired her name of Chrysaor, meaning 'He who has a golden sword'. Rather then an item she obtained in life, it is in fact part of Saber's body, having been present since her birth and formed from her latent magical energy. Based on the concept that gold is the 'highest' of metals, this sword will naturally be able to cut through and overcome any so-called 'lesser' metals. Any non-golden weapon or armor will fall before the blade like mere tissue paper regardless of durability. It takes a Noble Phantasm of rank B or higher to stand up to this effect.

The blade also gives off a radiant lustre which can blind and dazzle enemies. By gathering her magical energy into the sword and suddenly releasing it, Saber can fire off explosive blasts of golden Mana at her foes to accentuate her strikes. While rather powerful in Saber's hands, these blasts are nothing compared to true legendary weapons the likes of Balmung or Caliburn.

In reality, a weapon made of gold would be extraordinarily fragile and next to useless in battle. But of course, such limitations do nothing to bind a weapon of myth.

Chrysí Bála
    - Charge Of The Golden Boar (B+, Anti-Army): According to some accounts, Chrysaor was a not a man that sprung from Medusa's head but a golden, winged boar. Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm, Saber embodies that aspect of her legend, being enveloped with golden light in the image of a great winged boar. Saber propels herself in a given direction, appearing as a great 'bullet' of light that can smash through buildings, gouge the earth and plow through entire armies in one go. A charging radiant attack not unlike that of her brother Pegasus, though vastly weaker in scope and destructive power. Saber has a very limited degree of control while using this Noble Phantasm, making sharp turns is next to impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Ganelon is well-done. Nice to see some more villainous Sabers around. I'd imagine if he showed up in a Grail War he'd at first play the role of the chivalrous, faultless knight and then his inevitable betrayal (combined with a reveal of his true identity) would constitute a major twist about halfway through.

For some reason, though you say he has Magic Resistance (C) the actual description you gave (cancel spells below three verses, defends against High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals) is actually that of Magic Resistance (B). Not sure which one you intended to give him, or if you just made a mistake when copying down the effects. I'd say C (cancel spells below two verses, can't cope with Greater Rituals or High-Thaumaturgy) is more fitting for a traitorous knight not known for fighting against magic though. Other then that, his Skills are very fitting and it's good to see the somewhat underused Espionage one.

Murgleis is a neat idea in its simplicity. I like how it's a holy sword that became corrupted by his deeds, like Arondight and Clarent. The effect is creative and a cool way to conceptualize the idea of 'betrayal' (rather then the obvious 'dark sword-beam' or Rule Breaker rip-off). I'd say the mental interference alone doesn't deserve a rank higher then C (given that cursed causality-warping spear of certain death is only a rank B Phantasm), but cutting off the ties between Master and Servant (even if only partially) could be quite powerful and justifies it being at rank B, in my opinion.

I'd never heard about Murgleis ever being Godfrey's sword (and I'd think I would have when I was trawling through lore on Godfrey a while back), or indeed Godfrey's sword ever having a name at all. Where'd you find this, out of curiosity?
    Thanks for replying.

About Magic Resistance, thanks for noticing, lol, it was a big error propagation. Ganelon rank is C, I got the text from my Himiko sheet, whose had "C" in Magic Resistance, but it was intended to be "B" (but the text was correct), so I didn't even checked, and just copied the description from her. Now I will correct both Ganelon and Himiko to their correct ranks.

Originally my Murgleis was a Rule Breaker rip off because I couldn't think on a effect, I got this one yesterday on a brainstorm (that really worked, apparently), and I liked the results.

And about Murgleis and Godrey, well, I stretched a little bit, a little more than GO does sometimes. Well, while researching Murgleis, there was a very similar sword carried by a knight called Helias. His sword was called Murglaie. Both Murglaie and Murgleys had the same proposed etymology (Morte + Glaive), and their pronounce are really close. Helias is the protagonist of a Crusader cycle story called Chevalier du Cigne, and was the Grandfather of Godfrey. Since Godfrey's sword is important and had no name, I thought on making a sword he got from his Grandfather. And soon I plan to make a Godfrey Saber with my Murgleis holy effect.

About Chrysaor, I really liked this sheet. I was planning doing one but I coulndn't think on what could his NP do. I thought on him having golden blood that could became blades and other strange things, but I liked yours, much better than anything I could think. I really liked her set of Skills as well. I just think her Riding could be a little better, she is a sister of a Winged Horse, she must have some affinity with other horses, idk.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    About Chrysaor, I really liked this sheet. I was planning doing one but I coulndn't think on what could his NP do. I thought on him having golden blood that could became blades and other strange things, but I liked yours, much better than anything I could think. I really liked her set of Skills as well. I just think her Riding could be a little better, she is a sister of a Winged Horse, she must have some affinity with other horses, idk.
    Thanks for the feedback on Chrysaor. Glad you liked her, since I thought she was a little on the generic side. She was actually pretty easy to do given that was so little lore I had to look up, and I didn't have too much trouble coming up with NP ideas. Fair point about Riding. I'll raise it to C after posting this.

Oh, and looking forward to your Godfrey de Bouillon sheet! I'd thought of doing him myself, but ended up going for a Nameless Crusader idea instead.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ganelon: Interesting to see this guy, considering how I made my own Roland sheet (I doubt they'd get along well). He's pretty solid and I like him, unfortunately for me the Gaheris sheet I was working on is very similar to him - though not quite as good yet. Back to the drawing board for me.

Chrysaor: You know what, this genderbend is actually somewhat justified considering the lack of stuff om them. I thought you could have done something with the Golden Blood and said it was Ichor or something. The sheet itself is pretty good though.

Blog Entries
    Servant Archer:

True Name
    : 'Der Freischutz' (Nameless Marksman)

Alignment: True Neutral

Strength- D-
    Agility- C
    Endurance- E
    Mana- D
    Luck- D- (E-)
    NP- B+

Appearance:

History: Archer is Der Freishutz ('The Marksman') a nameless hero of German folklore. To prevail in a shooting contest and win the affections of a woman, he sold his soul to the Devil (Zamiel, the Black Huntsman) in exchange for seven magic bullets that could grant miracles. It was said that- though the first six would obey the marksman's will, the last bullet would be guided by the accursed hand of Zamiel himself.

Afterwards, the exact ending of Archer's legend varies depending on the story. In all, he eventually was tricked or forced into using up his last bullet, upon which dreaded Zamiel intervened to guide it into the heart of his only love. In one account, the love of his fiancée combined with holy powers in her bridal wreath saved Archer from Zamiel's grasp, while in another Archer, bereft after losing his wife, retreated to a cavern deep in the forest and vanished without a trace the following day.

Regardless, it seems the exploits of a certain man (or perhaps, many men) have been enough for the gestalt existence of 'Der Freishutz' to ascend to the Throne Of Heroes.

Personality
    : A laid-back and carefree man, regarding himself with a generally cool-headed manner. He is blunt, crass and rather cynical, swearing openly and not hesitating to speak his mind around others. Archer is highly distrustful of any kind of 'instant solution' saying that such things are merely traps to insnare those too lazy to make their dreams come true by their own strength. He knows from experience that all wishes come with a catch. For that reason, he has no interest in the so-called 'Holy Grail' but may accept summoning simply out of curiosity for the modern world or a desire to steer his Master away from the path he walked down in life.

Because of his peculiar nature as a Heroic Spirit, memories of his life are muddled. The only things he remembers clearly are the fateful shooting contest, the terrible dark figure of Zamiel and the shining, angelic beauty of his wife Agathe.

Dislikes: 'just deserts', missing his target
    Talent: ill-planned oaths
    Natural Enemy: Zamiel, other marksmen

Class Skills:

Independant Action (C)- Can remain in the world for one day without active contract.

Magic Resistance (E+)- Does not negate magic at all, merely reduces the damage somewhat. Archer was born in the relatively modern day and has no legend of triumphing over magic by his own strength, so his rank is very low. Due to a certain Skill of his, he displays a greater- but still limited- degree of protection against magic that is demonic in origin.

Personal Skills:

Eye Of The Mind (False) (D)- Resistance to changes of visibility caused by visual interferences. Also called the sixth sense, or prescience; an innate talent to sense danger. At this rank, the Servant is able to sense some changes made on the battlefield, as well as perceive strong negative intentions of others.

Covenant Of The Dark Huntsman (A)- A boon/curse from the Dark Huntsman- Zamiel. All elements related to aiming and accuracy of projectiles are boosted by several factors, but in exchange, Luck is treated as Rank-Down. Due to this Skill, Archer is forcibly given the 'Demon' alignment with all that entails, such as limited resistance to demonic magic and increased vulnerability from holy-type weaponry.

Clairvoyance (C+)- Enhanced visual perception. At this rank, Archer is capable of accurate aim in a four-to-five kilometer range as well as being able to track down moving targets with considerable ease.

Noble Phantasms:

Freikugeln- Six Magic Bullets (B+, Anti-Unit~Army): Six of the seven magic bullets Archer obtained by a contract with the Black Huntsman Zamiel, said to be destined to hit without fail whatever object their owner wishes. As the story is commonly told, the first six bullets are thus subservient to to the will of their owner, but the seventh and last is under the absolute disposal of the devil Zamiel himself.

Representing this legend, Archer carries with him seven magical bullets, carved exquisitely from an unknown ebony material and inscribed with a glowing violet pentagram mark. Each one contains a preponderance of magical energy comparable to Rin's oldest jewels which is released all at once when cast from his hunting rifle.

This Noble Phantasm carries the concept of 'bringing seven miracles' through demonic aid. Each bullet is a crystallized 'miracle' that will grant Archer's wish when fired, whether that be striking down a certain target, bypassing a defense that his bullets couldn't normally breach, or what have you. It is thus nearly certain that this Noble Phantasm never take the same form twice. No matter what, it is guaranteed to be a gunshot but the exact properties vary depending on Archer's 'wish' and the needs of the situation. Heartseeking bullets, elemental bullets, earth-shaking bullets, bullets that can pierce any armor and bullets that can decimate an army are all forms this Noble Phantasm can take.

Of course, the amount of Mana stored within the shells- while great- is hardly limitless. If Archer's 'wish' demands more Mana then the shell can provide, it will not come to fruition and the shot will simply fail to fire. Wishes such as 'Defeat all my opponents' or 'Win the War instantly' are obviously beyond this Noble Phantasm's capabilities. Upon being fired, the bullet will dissolve into raw Mana and cannot be retrieved.

Though Archer was in fact given seven bullets by Zamiel, only the first six contitute this Noble Phantasm. The seventh is considered a distinct Noble Phantasm in its own right and will have terrible effects if ever unleashed.

Zamiel- Devil's Seventh (A+, Anti-Unit): The fateful seventh bullet given to Archer from his contract with Zamiel. While the first six obey Archer's own command, the seventh belongs solely to the Black Huntsman himself. An accursed Noble Phantasm that Archer is utterly terrified of using for fear of the consequences. Not even facing certain death will he be willing to invoke it. Absolutely nothing short of a Command Seal or defending someone that he considers more valuable then his own life will bring Archer to resort to this Noble Phantasm.

It can only be invoked once all six other bullets have been expended. Upon doing so, it can be invoked much like his other bullets, only requiring that he load it into his rifle and recite the name 'Zamiel' upon pulling the trigger. While the first six bullets grant the wishes of Archer, the seventh is one that grants the wish of Zamiel, a demonic being considered analogous to the Devil. It releases an unbelievable outpouring of crimson diabolic energy accompanied by flashes of lightning, bestial howling and the galloping of unearthly cloven hoofs.

An attack that simulates the conditions of Hell within the effective range, assaulting the target's body and soul with terrible pain and horrific imagery. Religiously derived Skills and those granting resistance to mental interference can minimize the effects, but only a true saint could dispel them altogether.

After firing it, a rift in space will open up behind Archer and demonic clawed hands will reach out to pull him within. The seven bullets marked Archer's contract with Zamiel, and once that contract is finished, the devil is free to take his soul. Archer will be removed from the Throne Of Heroes and whatever fate befalls him afterwards is beyond human knowledge.

This fate is unavoidable, not even a Command Seal from Archer's Master can save him from it. Though, it is said that the power of 'love' is one that can thwart even the devil himself... but that is surely just fairy tale. Right?

Agathe- Blessings From My Love (A, Support): The bridal wreath of Archer's fiancee Agathe, said to protect her from danger. In the end, when Archer fired his seventh bullet which Zamiel guided to shoot his own fiance, it was ultimately Agathe's bridal wreath that served to deflect the bullet and spare him from damnation.

Now, it is a Noble Phantasm in Archer's possession, named after his beloved bride. A delicate thing, formed of interwoven strands and strewn with white flowers. It holds the concept of 'deflecting a single attack'. Once invoked when Archer is facing a lethal blow, it insures said blow will miss its target. This is a form of divine protection, disregarding Luck and related factors to insure an absolute defense from a single blow, to the point of rewriting Fate if necessary (not the visual novel). As a visual effect, an aura of gentle white light can be seen surrounding Archer while this Noble Phantasm is active. It is even possible that it can even save Archer from damnation itself...

However, Archer can only call upon his wife's blessing once per Grail War, after which the wreath will merely be an ordinary, mundane wreath without any spiritual power.

I don't think the idea of being removed from the Throne actually makes any sense.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    I don't think the idea of being removed from the Throne actually makes any sense.
    you can leave the throne for another spiritual realm if you try hard enough.
    that being said I haven't and am not going read that Servant profile, so inno how valid your statement is.
    I'm just going to assume it's very valid.

------------------------------------------------------------|
    You should really read that profile before commenting|

okay medb you keep believing that.
    Last edited by You; June 14th, 2016 at 07:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

"If he uses his Noble Phantasm, the devil will come gobble him up yum yum somehow this also removes him from the Throne"

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Der Freischütz.

It's a dude.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Well, we're talking about souls here and I think if anyone could snatch up someone's soul from the Throne, it'd be the devil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    you can leave the throne for another spiritual realm if you try hard enough.
    that being said I haven't and am not going read that Servant profile, so inno how valid your statement is.
    I'm just going to assume it's very valid.

You should really read that profile before commenting|

okay medb you keep believing that.
    No joke, why are you apparently so dead-set against reading my sheet? It's not that long.

Also, I unironically like this new posting habit of yours. Is Medb hijacking your account by any chance?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    Der Freischütz.

It's a dude.
    Could've sworn I saw it written somewhere as 'Die Freischutz' but you seem to be right (and more knowledgeable of German pronouns then me, who didn't even know that 'Die' was feminine). Thanks. Now to go back and correct it!