Page 117 of 546 FirstFirst ... 1767107112115116117118119122127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 10910

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Mats

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Im talking in lore

Low to Mid ranking ME goves some of stat bonus but control sucks

Wheres as high ranking ones give lots of boost end the servant is more robotic that follows command
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Wheres as high ranking ones give lots of boost end the servant is more robotic that follows command

And then if you aren't Illya or Rani, your body self-destructs to pay the upkeep, no?

Signature by fumato

Blog Entries
    Not really. The higher the ME, the higher the status boost and the higher possibility of not being able to control your servants. This is MAD enhancement, not Robotic Enhancement.

Blog Entries
    Also, isnt it due to his Berserk skill, not ME? IiRc mats says the ME is the same as ingame profile, just make him bit violent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RanonCap View Post
    Beo

ME: same as before, he's just a bit violent, no stat effect
    Berserk: nullifies mental interference, boosts melee damage, lets him fight like an animal
    Instinct: the usual but sometimes he ignores it cause Bahsahkah
    Grendel Buster: lets him recall his strength in life and pummel things head on
    Since he's using the most primitive form of weaponry (his own limbs) that has not changed since the start, NPs and skills that let you grasp and perceive attacks after seeing them once get cancelled out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Not really. The higher the ME, the higher the status boost and the higher possibility of not being able to control your servants. This is MAD enhancement, not Robotic Enhancement.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    normally as you go higher in ME your Servant loses more and more sanity and becomes more and more like a robot.
    - - - Updated - - -

I mean, Lu Bu ME was said to make him robotic and follows command only too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    And then if you aren't Illya or Rani, your body self-destructs to pay the upkeep, no?
    Scrub master doesnt deserve Berserker

We doing ME discussion here as well?

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Black Glass Zombie Ramesses Obsidian Pharaoh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    We doing ME discussion here as well?
    Everywhere until you like it.

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fateguy99 View Post
    Thank you. Is there any info on Jekyll, Edison, Babbage, Paracelsus personal skills?
    Jekyll + Hyde:

Monstrous Strength: B
    A skill that manifests when he transforms into Hyde. Temporarily raises Strength by one rank.

Voice of Panic: A
    A skill that manifests when he transforms into Hyde. A mental attack that weakens the hearts of those who hear it.

Self-Modification: D
    A skill that manifests when he transforms into Hyde.
    Modifies the body to be specialized toward combat.
    Limited by the Assassin class, the skill's rank is fairly low and thus its effect is weak. To the point it might not even reach the point of extending the length of his arms and legs slightly.
    If he were to be summoned in the Berserker class, the cumulative effect of this skill with Mad Enhancement would no doubt turn him into a beast that hardly resembled a human.

Powerless Shell: A
    While his mind and body are in the form of Jekyll, it suppresses his personal skills and reduces all parameters, making it difficult to recognize his presence as a Servant.
    In a normal Holy Grail War it would be a valuable skill, but in FGO it is more or less ineffectual.

Edison:

Single-Minded: B
    The ability to immerse oneself in something, exhibiting a superhuman degree of focus.
    It was said that Edison slept for an average of only three hours.
    (This skill is not used in FGO)

Mass Production: A
    The ideal form of the world (America) that Edison's inventions led to.
    He can mass produce a nearly infinite number of soldiers to act as his subordinates.
    There seems to be some sort of balance being kept, but its being done by someone or something that is not around him.
    The resources being consumed are from a place unrelated to America, so he has no qualms with exploiting it fully.

Conceptual Improvement: A+
    The special right and unfair advantage of improving any tool, from any given time or place.
    A bow becomes stronger, a sword becomes sharper, an axe becomes heavier.
    By combining this skill with Mass Production, he is even capable of mass producing weapons that demonstrate the same destructive power of a low grade Noble Phantasm.
    The amount by which something can be improved depends on the rank of the skill. At A+, he is able to bestow conceptual improvements on almost anything outside of Divine Constructs.

Transformation: C
    Though he has transformed to have the head of a lion, his intelligence and charisma remain unaffected.
    However, due to his body being filled to the edge of bursting, he is unable to control it well, causing his parameters themselves to be quite low.

Babbage:
    Single-Minded: C
    The ability to immerse oneself in something, exhibiting a superhuman degree of focus. In Babbage's case, it is demonstrated when performing actions like calculations, planning, and building. Also improves the Tool Creation skill.

Mechanized Armour: EX
    Armor crafted using steam-engine technology covers his entire body.
    His outward appearance looks like an enormous steel gentleman. It cannot be removed.
    His Strength and Endurance parameters are improved by one rank, and the various steam-powered machinery within allows for an additional temporary boost of (++). While boosting, his Agility characteristic falls one rank.
    Since he was 8 years old, Babbage was deeply attracted to automata. It is said that the first automaton he met was a female-design, which he met in the workshop of an inventor family with the name of Merlin.

Overload: D
    An additional boost, accepting the fact that it inflicts damage upon the user.
    In Babbage's case, he allows the steam machinery to go wild, boosting its output and increasing the attack power of his Noble Phantasm.
    The wild machinery inflicts damage to itself, and since Babbage has become one with his armour, it inflicts damage to him as well.

Paracelsus:
    High Speed Incantation: A
    The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed.
    He is able to perform Great Magic at the speed of a Single Action spell. In his case, he is able to use it to improve the efficiency of his Jewel Magecraft (specifically, when using Philosopher's Stones).

Elemental: A+
    The ability to make use of artificial spirits corresponding to the five elements.
    These spirits are called Elementals, or more informally Elemental Masses by Paracelsus. Exactly what it sounds like, they are existences created using a super-high density crystal as a base.
    For example, a Fire Elemental Mass is made from concentrated flame, and can manipulate incredibly high temperatures. An Earth Elemental Mass becomes super-high mass, gaining a hardness similar to that of diamond. (As a note, the Ether Elemental Masses made from the element of Nothingness are different from Ether Clumps, so please be careful.)
    Though it takes considerable labour to produce them, they can be used as effective familiars even in battles against Servants.

Philosopher's Stone: A
    The ability to purify and accumulate magical energy into a crystal - informally known as photonic crystal - and manipulate it.
    The rank of the skill greatly affects the degree of purity which can be attained.
    Depending on the rank, a large number of effects can be displayed. At A Rank, a kind of counterfeit immortality can be bestowed upon any given target.
    Last edited by TwilightsCall; January 9th, 2017 at 03:24 AM. Reason: fixed some errors

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the translation Twilight!

Does Paracelsus uses the Elementals in Fragments? I don't remember it

- - - Updated - - -

Is there anything on the fabled Gunner class?

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think he uses them in his fight with Brynhildr. Are those elementals? The water attack and so forth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    So how many P-sans do you need to plug into leylines to get a computer the size of the moon cell.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I think he uses them in his fight with Brynhildr. Are those elementals? The water attack and so forth.
    Yeah. They are pretty stronk.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    So how many P-sans do you need to plug into leylines to get a computer the size of the moon cell.
    Moon Cell's Core has like hundreds of millions light years stored within it iirc. Gonna need alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    One. Pai.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

What about Assassin EMIYA "Scapegoat" skill?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Scapegoat: C
    The accumulation of cunning techniques designed to escape the battlefield in one piece.
    Barely even one line of text.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
    An additional boost
    意図的

- - - Updated - - -

Divine Constructs
    I know you can read this, shame on you

- - - Updated - - -

eventually become the same.

いずれ等しく is sending me for a bit of a loop, so feel free to correct that translation if its wrong.
    いずれ isn't always a time-related term, in this case you especially have nothing to suggest it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    shame on you
    sorry, not knocking your reading, I mean for giving into the bad English fanwords

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Now that we have the scans, is there anything new or interesting on Bajiquanman
    for the one-with-the-universe skill (Sphere Boundary, I think people use?) that can also cloak him, it hasn't reached the level of complete Conceal Presence as a Lancer. You can probably infer that from the lowered rank, though.

The conclusion to his duel with Scathach at the end of ch5 is indefinite because the Human Order was restored.

pop culture reference re: Wong Fei Hung

Old Man Li is confirmed as a possible Servant. Some bits about the differences in their personality. Young Li fights in a fierce way, Old Li fights in a rational, beautiful way. The nature of their strength is different.
    Possibility of them facing off against each other in a normal Grail War
    Last edited by mewarmo990; January 9th, 2017 at 05:21 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Are you making me check my work now?

I wrote additional in comparison to the previous skill, just to clarify that boosting using Mechanical Armour didn't cause the damage. Maybe an unnecessary addition on my part, but that's that.

I know you can read this, shame on you
    Is that not what 神造兵装 means? It's the first time I've ever come across it in Japanese and it sounded right, so I just went with it.

Edit: Ah I see lol. Well what is the kosher term for that nowadays? I don't engage with much Japanese text outside of Case Files, so I haven't had this discussion yet.

Blog Entries
    so philosopher stone is a skill

While a result of it,
    Elixir
    Philosopher Stone
    is an NP?
    Last edited by castor212; January 9th, 2017 at 05:26 AM.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Heres some Translations.

http://pastebin.com/egn1mcMc
    The success rises the lower the divine mystery level of the target is.
    sighhhhhhh

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Ah I see lol. Well what is the kosher term for that nowadays? I don't engage with much Japanese text outside of Case Files, so I haven't had this discussion yet.
    I'm just nitpicking haha. I personally never liked Divine Construct because it implies the term is broader than it actually is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    sighhhhhhh

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just nitpicking haha. I personally never liked Divine Construct because it implies the term is broader than it actually is.
    What would you call it mew

Also what is wrong with conceptual inprovement part