Page 195 of 858 FirstFirst ... 95145185190193194195196197200205245295695 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Or maybe you need to keep reading.
    Maybe.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just started working on an Avenger- Loki sheet tonight, and I'm wondering...

Since he's a god and so (presumably) couldn't be summoned under normal conditions... how does the idea of Demi-Servant Shinji Matou/Loki sound to y'all?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Scathach was said to be much stronger now by Cu and she's immortal and had ages to train which justifies her Wisdom skill so... Yeah.

That and Aife was said to have vanished so unless canon says she's immortal as well I think it's safe to say she isn't and did die at some point. That and feedback was mostly against the Constitution of the Haunted Ground skill so I thought it made sense to switch it out. I'm debating switching it and self-replenishment around but I think that it may be best I leave it for now.

Also, how could Aife not be sad about Connla being killed? I may do a revision for him one day, but I've done a lot of those lately.
    I see. Well, it's your decision. Aaand, as for Aife/Connla, depends. You could always paint her as an evil chick that doesn't really give a shit about Connla which is how Morgan rn is implied to be like towards her own children in canon. Though, I'm p sure it'll turn out Morgan is more sympathetic than she's being painted as anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Maybe Connla doesn't even exist in Nasuland.
    Cu talks about him in FHA along other characters like Aife and Ferdiad.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post

Since he's a god and so (presumably) couldn't be summoned under normal conditions... how does the idea of Demi-Servant Shinji Matou/Loki sound to y'all?
    I love it, actually. Was going to do a Shinji demi-Servant with Wizard of Oz, but I couldn't find a good enough fc. Go for the Loki-Shinji demi-servant though. Sounds gr8.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Sounds like the perfect combination, go for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AirConditioner View Post
    I see. Well, it's your decision. Aaand, as for Aife/Connla, depends. You could always paint her as an evil chick that doesn't really give a shit about Connla which is how Morgan rn is implied to be like towards her own children in canon. Though, I'm p sure it'll turn out Morgan is more sympathetic than she's being painted as anyway.
    True. I have a tendency to make villains less sympathetic here but if Nasu can pull a 180 and make freakin Agravain of all people sympathetic and a good guy then Aife can be a mum who at least tries (regardless of actual ability to parent).

Gulliver wasn't exactly my first sheet, I've written a few others for a roleplay I was running for a few friends. But most of them are either unfinished or pretty derivative, largely inspired by other Servants on this thread, or from canon. None of them are complete rip offs, but at the same time, most aren't really worth posting either.

I already had the majority of this written, and it's actually pretty original - myths aside - so I figured I might as well finish it up and post it.

Rider(s):
    Was this the face that launched a thousand ships
    And burned the topless towers of Ilium?
    Sweet Helen, make me immortal with a kiss.

- Faust, Marlowe's Doctor Faustus
    And I rejoiced—just as the fecund earth
    rejoices when the heavens send spring rains,
    and new-born flower buds burst into bloom.
    That’s how things stand, old men of Argos.
    Be joyful, if that’s how you feel. For me,
    this is my triumph. If it were fitting
    to pour libations on this corpse,
    I’d pour my curses out—that would be just.
    He filled the mixing bowls in his own house
    with such destructive misery, and now
    he drinks it to the dregs. He’s home at last.

- Clytemnestra, after her murder of Agammemnon, Aeschylus' Agamemnon (Trans. Ian Johnston)

Class: Rider(s)

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Avenger (Both) Caster, Assassin, Saber, Archer (Individually)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Titles: The Hero Twins of Sparta, The Most Beautiful Woman in the World (and her identical twin sister)

True Name: Helen and Clytemnestra

Clytemnestra:

Helen:

Together:

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C - Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Offers some resistance to High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.
    Riding: B - The ability to ride. All but Phantasmal and Divine Beasts can be ridden.

Personal Skills:
    Divinity: B - As semi-immortal daughters of Zeus, the divine nature of the twins is very strong. Indeed, they were somewhat favoured by Zeus, who sent a thunderbolt to save the life of Helen on one occasion.
    Boxing: B - Both twins are proficient in the art of Ancient Greek boxing, their fists being their most powerful weapons. Because of their lack of practice during the Trojan war, this skill has degraded.
    Combination: B - The ability to fight together. In their prime, they fought like two limbs of the same body, but this has degraded slightly due to their separation.

Equipment:

Clytemnestra's Sword - The sword used to kill Agamemnon and Cassandra. As Avenger, Assassin, or Saber, it might take on the properties of a Noble Phantasm. As it is, the sword is one of vengeance against Filicide - those who killed their own children, such as Cu Chulainn, Rostam or Heracles, would find its attacks incredibly difficult to defend against.

Helen's Lance - A lance, used by the twins as they adventured. A weapon designed to be used on horseback, but one with no real special properties. Its real value is sentimental; Clytemnestra's matching lance was broken upon her first death.
    Noble Phantasms:

Shared Immortality
    Dioskouri:
    B Rank Anti-Unit (Self)

The bond between these twins is enough to see them summoned together into the same class container; their life is essentially a shared one. When one of the two dies, they will be resurrected after about a day - mana dependant - so long as the other is still alive. After this point, though, only one can be physically manifested at a time, the other is forced into spirit form. They can switch at will, but not physically interact.

Daughters of the White Horse
    Leucippides:
    D Rank Mount

Though recorded by history as two beautiful women abducted by Castor and Pollux, the two were in fact fine white horses. Helen's mount is named Phoebe, and Clytemnestra's is Hilaeira. While the two are excellent horses, their only ability is to glow with brilliant starlight, potentially blinding nearby enemies, temporarily. They are excellent horses, however, able to easily exceed any mount from the modern era in terms of speed and manoeuvrability.

The Face That Launched A Thousand Ships
    Prosopon Epithunia:
    EX Rank Anti-Mind

A Noble Phantasm unique to Helen. A curse, placed on Helen by Nemesis, as part of a plan to destroy Greece's heroes and take revenge on Zeus. It is a passive Noble Phantasm that can't be turned off. Rather than beauty, it can be described as 'desirability' - even best friends might fight to the death over Helen. Of course, it depends on the target's personality - intelligence, willpower and indifference to Helen's beauty can mitigate the effects. A chivalrous person will find themselves wanting to protect Helen, while a more selfish person will want to possess her.

The curse almost brought Greece into civil war, and only Odysseus' quick thinking prevented this. Even his solution brought the entirety of Greece into war with Troy, causing untold destruction. Later, it would play a major part in the destruction of Troy - after Paris' death, the defenders of Troy began to fight among themselves over her, making their defeat even more inevitable.

Nemesis' cruellest curse, and one that has caused Helen nothing but tragedy and heartbreak. Indeed, it may well cause problems with the unity between Rider and their Master.

Lore:

Dislikes: Separation, Aggressive Men, Paris
    Talents: Animal Theft, Bare Knuckle Boxing, Looking Pretty
    Natural Enemy: Theseus

Biography: The ancient Greeks told the myth of Leda, seduced by Zeus in the guise of a swan - supposedly, having lain with both the king of Gods and her husband on the same night, the resulting two pairs of twins each had one divine child, and another fully mortal one. Of the two boys, Pollux was immortal and Castor was not; of the two girls, Helen was the daughter of Zeus and Clytemnestra of Leda's husband. Of course, this is complete nonsense - in actuality, only the girls existed, and both were related to Zeus. Castor and Pollux were created to reconcile the idea of the hero twins with the sexist values of the Greeks.

Both sisters grew up among the Spartan warriors, using their status as princesses to receive the greatest education Sparta could offer. Early in her life, Helen was abducted by Theseus, hero of Athens. Enraged, her sister lead an invasion to retrieve her, but Theseus was already gone by the time the Spartans arrived.

As the sisters grew, they adventured constantly. They took part in the hunt of the Calydonian Boar and ventured with Jason on the Argo, along with many other unrecorded escapades. Eventually, though, their feud with the twin brothers Lynceus and Idas lead to the death of Clytemnestra. Zeus offered Helen the chance to share her 'immortal' life with Clytemnestra, allowing Helen to trade places with her sister, splitting their time in Elysium and on Earth- though the two could never meet.

Without their other half around, both sisters spent their time on earth despondent. Helen gave up on the adventuring lifestyle completely, and Clytemnestra, too, cut back on it. Both married, Menelaus and Agamemnon, respectively. Eventually, Aphrodite enchanted Helen to fall in love with Paris, as a reward for his support of her, and the two travelled to his home of Troy. Though the enchantment was a false love, it did reinvigorate Helen's life for a time - until her husband lead an army to retrieve her.

The Trojan war was long and bloody; perhaps had Helen not been in Elysium for much of it, a more peaceful solution could have been reached. Meanwhile, in Greece, Clytemnestra resumed adventuring, and took a lover while her husband was away. Any joy she felt, though, was hollow.

After Troy fell, Helen returned to Sparta, and, after Menelaus died, was put to death. Some time before this, Clytemnestra assassinated her husband with the help of her lover. The killers ruled together for a time, before being killed in turn by Agamemnon's son. At last, the twins were reunited in the Throne of Heroes.

Character Relations:

Theseus - Helen goes silent, staring into space. Clytemnestra growls. "A few months in Hades was too kind a fate for that bastard. We should have razed Athens to the ground."

Cassandra - Helen sighs. "Sister, why did you kill her? In all of Troy, she was the only one who understood me."

Clytemnestra's breath catches. "I was so angry - eleven years of waiting! She got caught up in my revenge - she didn't deserve that. She didn't deserve to be taken from Troy in the first place."

Medea - Clytemnestra puts a hand to her mouth in thought. "Ah. Even though she was one of the only other women on the Argo, we didn't talk to her much. She was nice enough, if a bit clingy. Shame about what happened to her - just another victim of the Gods' cruel whims."

Helen blinks in surprise. "Are you sure, sister? Whether love comes from the heart or from a God, you can't control it. It seems to me that she and Jason are the only ones to blame." Clytemnestra remains silent.

Iphigenia - Helen smiles sadly. "I never met any of your children, did I? And you never saw Hermione. She was a wonderful child..."

Clytemnestra frowns. "Electra and Orteses were their father's creatures. I could never understand them. But Iphigenia-" She blinks away suddenly forming tears. "I wish things could have been different."

Paris - "It's better if we don't talk about him." The two echo the words, near simultaneously.

Personality:
    When together, the twins tend to put up a united front, but when separated, differences often begin to show. Clytemnestra is always the more adventurous, talkative and competitive of the two, while Helen often remains quiet - though this often looks like shyness, it is more out of cynicism and apathy. The two are both happy to be together in the world, and virtually inseparable. They often whisper together with no regard for the people around them. Clytemnestra is incredibly protective of her sister, and will often threaten men for simply looking at Helen for too long. Incidentally, she despises it when people refer to Helen as 'Helen of Troy' rather than 'Helen of Sparta', and is likely to attack anyone who makes that mistake twice. Oddly, Helen herself doesn't really care.

It would be possible to crack the two's unity by bringing up Paris, the one subject that they wholly disagree about. Clytemnestra despises Paris, displacing any negative feelings towards Helen onto the man she feels is to blame. However, Helen is still in love with Paris - false as this love might be. Talking about Paris is certain to lead to an argument of some kind.

Incidentally, the main wish of both the twins is simply to be reunited, something granted by the circumstances of their summoning. If pressed, Helen would express a wish to remove Nemesis' curse upon her, and Clytemnestra would support her in this. Though Helen also wishes to be reunited with Paris, she knows better than to talk about this around her sister. Even though Clytemnestra misses her daughter, Iphigenia, she would support Helen's wishes above her own.

Blog Entries
    Helen & Clytemnestra: At first I was wondering whether they should have Dioskouri, since that's pretty much a term exclusive to Castor & Pollux. But then you justified it by saying the two actually were Castor & Pollux, whose existence was rewritten by legend to match the Greeks' sexist preconceptions. Makes me wonder if Castor & Pollux could be summoned separately at all, or if any attempt would just get them instead.

Having Helen and her sister as a pair of adventurous tomboys is pretty sweet, so I like the core idea of this sheet quite a bit. Has some grounding in lore too, since I'm pretty sure Helen at least did train in boxing before the whole marriage fiasco began. Since you portrayed them as different takes on the same character(s), I'm curious as to how the two would get along with my own Castor & Pollux.

Oh and by the way, your images don't work. You should correct them.

- - - Updated - - -

I love it, actually. Was going to do a Shinji demi-Servant with Wizard of Oz, but I couldn't find a good enough fc. Go for the Loki-Shinji demi-servant though. Sounds gr8.
    Yeah, I'm fond of it myself. Unfortunately, I can't find any fitting FCs of Shinji surrounded by chains, fire or the like, whereas I did find an FC that fits how I imagine Loki would look on his own (a sinister looking picture of Todoroki Shouto from My Hero Academia, if you're curious). As I said, I still do like the idea so I might keep looking for a while.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    True. I have a tendency to make villains less sympathetic here but if Nasu can pull a 180 and make freakin Agravain of all people sympathetic and a good guy then Aife can be a mum who at least tries (regardless of actual ability to parent).
    Well i'unno about Agravain being a good guy in Nasuland. He might have been desiring a happy outcome for Britain and Artoria, but he's still painted as a full-on misogynistic dude who thinks all women are whores and is ready to involve himself with mass massacre of any unfit residents of their perfect ''Camelot''. Like, the way KoTR behaved during the Camelot order seemed p similar to the Nazis to me in how they dealt with things (with the exception of Bedi and Lancelot). Just this time, Hitler was a blonde with big tits and they weren't as delusional/down-right disturbing since they still had some positive qualities about them despite how inhuman they behaved at times. Though Nasu did write that specific scene (the one with Lancelot) in a way that one could interpret Agravain as a noble, sympathetic dude in his own way so can't say I disagree with him being sympathetic (he still has some noble qualities, even if he's an ass).

But yeah, there's no problems with making Aife out to be sympathetic. Despite all the implications that Morgan is evil, my current headcanon is that she'll appear as a more semi-evil but sympathetic character like Semi or Medea. Since y'know... Artoria and Merlin (especially the latter) were p. inhuman in their behaviour during the events of their life so I'd imagine Morgan is gonna be more human-like in contrast.

Yeah, I'm fond of it myself. Unfortunately, I can't find any fitting FCs of Shinji surrounded by chains, fire or the like, whereas I did find an FC that fits how I imagine Loki would look on his own (a sinister looking picture of Todoroki Shouto from My Hero Academia, if you're curious). As I said, I still do like the idea so I might keep looking for a while.
    Best I can give you is this: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/388702

Still has the school uniform tho. It's just that that particular picture looks rly devilish which is what, I assume, you want.

Or if you wanna go for a more meme FC, you can go with this: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/389911

Unfortunately, Shinji doesn't have a bunch of fanart despite being a character from the original FSN.

Blog Entries
    Best I can give you is this: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/388702

Still has the school uniform tho. It's just that that particular picture looks rly devilish which is what, I assume, you want.

Or if you wanna go for a more meme FC, you can go with this: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/389911

Unfortunately, Shinji doesn't have a bunch of fanart despite being a character from the original FSN.
    Hmm. That first one's actually pretty damn good. I'll definitely consider using it.

Though, the one of him in that weird fur-coat... thing is pretty amazing in its own right. Choices, choices!

Blog Entries
    I can't find any fitting FCs of Shinji surrounded by chains, fire or the like,
    http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2047093

Blog Entries
    And yeah, there's surprisingly little cool-looking Shinji fanart around.

Blog Entries
    ...Not quite what I had in mind.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you really wanted to go for that joke, should have used this

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1480120

Blog Entries
    Intro: Bhairava Ashtami

It is the storm, and it is the fury. It is the howling and shrieking of the wind, tearing at his barrier, that convinces him something has gone utterly, completely wrong.

It wasn't supposed to go like this. Upon elimination of the Master, the Servant should disappear, its Spiritual Core not capable of sustaining itself without outside stabilization. Archer was the exception, but for that reason alone he had been the first to be dealt with.

But. But. The thing that now stood had not followed that neat plan, had not had that courtesy; it is as if it defies the laws of the world by sheer rage and bloody-minded vengeance.

For an instant, he hesitates - as long as the span between a single treacherous thought and the next, his conviction wavers, and is then reforged. If death cannot hold this Servant back, then he will have to escape and find something else that will. He stands up, ramrod straight. With iron will, he shuts out the pain radiating from his arm, broken in at least two different places. Control is necessary if he hopes to get out of here alive, and so he is controlled.

That mere impression of control lasts as long as it takes for Berserker - for that title now fits, where before it didn't - to turn all of its attention to him.

Through the storm and the cutting wind, he knows that its face turns to him. The blazing gem, inset deeply in its forehead, pulses with the brilliant, crazed light of open flame. He does not need to see its eyes to know they, too, shine with madness. Its only purpose is destruction.

Standing straight despite everything, he pumps more energy into the barrier. It cannot hold - not when the storm rages around it, not when the one behind it still dares to draw breath in the presence of the great destroyer - but it will have to, nonetheless.

Berserker rasps something. In its madness, it is not capable of producing more than a single word, one that is at first swallowed by the hurricane raging around him. So it is repeated, again and again, like a holy mantra, louder and louder, until it is roared it into the night air.

FATHER. FATHER. FATHER.

And then Berserker moves. It must have crossed the distance, somehow - but the how doesn't matter when the why is so clear. It swings its sword downwards, and by some miracle the barrier holds. He doesn't breath, for that would only serve to disrupt his total focus, and besides the wind rips his breath away.

Then Berserker swings again. Again. Again.

The barrier shatters underneath its blows. Berserker keeps swinging.

His limbs are rent from his body, and mercifully he loses consciousness. He has no hope of ever receiving it back. Berserker swings, and does not stop, cannot stop, will not stop.

Finally, not even out of breath, Berserker comes to a halt. It lifts its head, and the gem on its forehead shines more intensely. It jumps, rushing away to somewhere only it knows.

The only thing it leaves behind is a crater with an unidentifiable red mass. Once morning has come, it will be the first of many similar scenes to be found.

Berserker Ashwatthama
    Faceclaim

But with a giant gem in his forehead. And more clothes on. And also not a Danganronpa character.
    Source: https://twitter.com/hadahadam/status/790974370214576128

Other Classes: Saber, Archer, Assassin, Avenger.
    Alias: Final Commander of the Kauravas, Foremost of the Rishis

Alignment: Chaotic Good (Chaotic Evil)
    Region: India
    Origin: Mahabharata
    Armament: bow, sword

Dislikes: poverty, the greedy, those that insult his father
    Talents: Knowledge, fighting
    Natural Enemy: Dhristhadyumna
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Male, Servant, Humanoid, Divine
    Catalysts: a mysterious red gemstone found in India

STR B (A+)
    END B
    AGI B (B+)
    MGI A
    LU D
    NP EX

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement C
    The Class Skill inherent to Berserkers. Differing from most, it has to be deliberately activated. When it is, the rage leaves him perfectly able to reason, but instead removes all morals and ideals. The result is a remorseless killing machine. Seals all but Berserker's final Noble Phantasm when active.

Personal Skills:
    Chiranjivi A
    Ashwatthama was born after many years of severe penance, in order to obtain the same valiance as Shiva himself. As a result, he was born with a shining red gem in his forehead, which blessed him in a multitude of ways. For instance, he was granted protection against hunger, thirst, and all beings that were lower than humans: animals, but also ghosts and demons. It also granted him immortality, though that might be a misnomer; after all, it was believed that all physical bodies were fated to return to nothing eventually. As a Servant, the gem can be activated to grant Berserker Magic Resistance equivalent to rank B, among other skills.

However, Ashwatthama was eventually forced to remove the gem from his forehead by Krishna, and the wound was cursed to never heal, to never stop bleeding, and to fester forever. As such, after the use of Vanshahatya, the gem disappears and Ashwatthama loses the protection it offers him, as well as constantly bleeding mana.

Mana Burst (Wind) A
    A skill that increases performance by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and expelling it instantly. When using this skill, all weapons Berserker holds are surrounded with magical wind. The more mana is spent at a time, the stronger the wind will blow.

The attunement to wind is due to Berserker's nature as an incarnation in part of Rudra, the god of storms.

Delayed Acknowledgement B
    A skill showing that the Servant's competency at arms was recognized too late in life to still be the turning point it could have been. One of Duryodhana's three great regrets was not making Ashwatthama enraged much sooner, as no one could win against him when he was furious. He had never properly been able to utilize the power of the avatar of Shiva that had been at his disposal.

This skill makes it so that there is significant time between seeing Ashwatthama and receiving the usual information all Masters get when observing Servants. However, in exchange, his own Master is also hindered by this. In addition, Berserker's skills are hidden. Knowledge of his True Name cancels this skill's effects.

Divinity B+ (A++)
    An incarnation of Rudra, the god of storms, and a role sometimes assumed by Shiva. Furthermore, due to the worship of many as a rishi, Ashwatthama's Divinity has grown even more.

Noble Phantasms:
    Lay Down Your Arms Or Die With Them
    Narayanastra
    Anti-Army A+
    One of the three great Astras of Hindu myth. It fires a seemingly unending rain of arrows. In the Mahabharata, the only ones with knowledge of this weapon were Ashwatthama, his father Drona, and Krishna.

Once invoked, a single arrow is fired that multiplies endlessly into hundreds, then thousands, then even more projectiles of all sizes and shapes, all raining down on a large area from the sky. The arrows are guaranteed to hit their mark, and deal more damage if the target tries to resist. Only by laying down and surrendering can complete destruction be avoided.

O Brahma, With This Arrow, Cover The Earth
    Brahmashirsha Astra (False)
    Anti-Unit A-
    A Noble Phantasm that had many variants and that was common among the greatest warriors of the Kurukshetra War. Its basic variant is the Brahmastra, and it is said the Brahmashirsa Astra is four times as strong. It is invoked by calling upon the name of the god Brahma and manifests as a projectile. As an Archer, it becomes a bow or an arrow, and other classes will use it yet differently. As Berserker, it is a large beam of light that will pursue his foes. The projectile can be wrapped in the wind generated by Ashwatthama for even greater power.

However, while Ashwatthama was taught how to fire the weapon, Drona had not taught him to withdraw it. As a result, this is a Noble Phantasm he can use only once.

O Universal Soul, I Offer You All I Am : Vanquish My Foes
    Vanshahatya
    Anti-Unit (Self) EX
    The culmination of all of Ashwatthama's rage, as well as the terrible vengeance wreaked on the Pandavas. It is a Noble Phantasm bound by four restrictions.
    First, it can only be used at night.
    Second, when it is active Berserker is forced to engage his Mad Enhancement to its fullest level.
    Third, a rite has to be performed before its use. This rite is lengthy, and cannot be interrupted.
    Fourth, someone needs to have heavily slighted Berserker in some way, as it is only then that his anger is roused. One example may be killing the Master, but Berserker can also be forced to invoke this Noble Phantasm via Command Seal.

Once all conditions have been fulfilled, Ashwatthama becomes possessed by Shiva, the Destroyer. His flesh warps to better accomodate the Divine Spirit that comes to dwell within him, raising his Strength to rank A++ and his Agility to B. Due to fully accepting Shiva within himself, his Divinity is raised to the utmost. Furthermore, Shiva lends Berserker an excellent sword that would qualify as a Noble Phantasm were Ashwatthama summoned as a Saber. Finally, he becomes an irresistible force that will rage throughout the night without stopping. In this form, he can't be bargained with, nor be reasoned with. He no longer feels pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely won't stop until every target of his ire is dead.

However, once dawn breaks, the spell is broken, and Berserker becomes a mere shell of his former self. The gem on his forehead will fall out, costing him his immortality and the source of all his knowledge, and from the wound he will forever after keep bleeding.

Personality
    Polite to a fault; intelligent, courteous, and competent. He is attracted to those that are charitable to their lessers, and he approaches others from a position of inferiority due to his upbringing. Faced with other Indian heroes, he will show the utmost respect, even if it should be to his detriment.
    Tactics
    The role he'd play in a grail war would be to be somewhat low-key, trying to pass for an Archer, until the right time comes. "Low-key", for a granted definition of the word, because his main astra is far from subtle, being a huge rain of arrows.

After his rampage is over, even if the Master's managed to survive a full night of Berserker using that much mana, then he'll lose his gem and start "bleeding" out. He's basically analogous to a bullet: it can only be fired once, so it better be pointed at someone that needs to be very dead very soon.
    Lore
    The first and only son of Dronacharya, the guru that taught the Pandava brothers yet fought against them in the Kurukshetra war. Growing up in extreme poverty, he once painted his mouth with flour to make it seem as if he had drank milk, something they were too poor to afford.

Drona set out to ask an old friend of his to fulfill his promise of riches when Drona had need of them, yet was turned away with empty hands. Frustrated, he returned home, but along the way met and impressed the Pandava brothers, who requested he become their teacher. Drona acquiesced.

Coming from extreme poverty to being so near royalty shocked Ashwatthama, but he soon made friends with Duryodhana, attracted to his gregarious nature. When the war broke out, Aswatthama and his father joined his side, that of the Kauravas. Though his father was commander of the armies, Ashwatthama did little of importance.

That is, until his father was tricked and murdered while meditating.

Ashwatthama was enraged. He did everything he possibly could after that to see the treacherous Pandavas to their demise, even breaking into their camp at night to slaughter them all. By a stroke of fortune or misfortune, the Pandavas themselves were gone, so he slaughtered everyone else instead.

When morning came and the Pandavas returned to the camp, they were shocked at the carnage they found. Soon, they tracked down Ashwatthama, and he and Arjuna had a final confrontation, though it was stopped by saga Vyasa for the sake of the fabric of reality remaining intact. Arjuna could withdraw his weapon, but Ashwatthama could not, and as a last gesture of spite he directed it at the pregnant Uttara, Arjuna's daughter-in-law.

Disgusted by this, Krishna cursed him to wander the earth, eternally bleeding, for 3000 years.

Notes:

This is my first Indian Servant, started when I rolled Karna in FGO. I deliberately tried to echo Karna and Arjuna's stats and skills. Both have Mana Burst, something to do with sight and knowledge (Discernment/Clairvoyance/Chiranjivi), a skill about how they were recognized(Uncrowned/Blessed Hero/Delayed Acknowledgement), and finally Divinity.

Due to his Divinity Karna could probably take him down with Vasavi Shakti. My guess is that Arjuna's Pashupata would work much better against him when he wasn't raging uncontrollably, but if he is, then I imagine the matchup goes in Ashwatthama's favor.

Ranks in () are when Vanshahatya (and ME) is active, by the way. Thanks to Gunbazca for the name.

... I deliberately wrote in a different style for the intro, trying to give it a more visceral, brutal feel. Let me know if that worked.
    Last edited by NMR-3; June 9th, 2017 at 12:33 PM.

Generally nice, but what does the second Noble Phantasm do?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Generally nice, but what does the second Noble Phantasm do?
    It's a big laser. He can't fire it from his eyes like Karna can, though.

Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    It's a big laser. He can't fire it from his eyes like Karna can, though.
    I see that in the text now. Was that always there, or is it just that I can't read?

Actually don't answer that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    I see that in the text now. Was that always there, or is it just that I can't read?

Actually don't answer that
    I edited it in, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    I edited it in, yeah.
    That's reassuring. As for the sheet apart from that, it's good. The introduction is great, and your original skills are pretty creative. Giant Face Gem is pretty weird, but it's certainly memorable. I see no glaring flaws in particular apart from that minor thing earlier. Nice work.
    Last edited by 4score7years; January 19th, 2017 at 07:36 PM. Reason: god damn I hate mobile typing. The worst.