Page 6552 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 55526052645265026542654765506551655265536554655765626602665270527552 ... LastLast
Results 131,021 to 131,040 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Strange Fake began as an April Fools' concept of a CYOA. When it evolved into a full-fledged LN series, parts of that original concept such as character creation or the game's rules remained in some or other form.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Asterios NP isn't shitty, it's literally the Labyrinth of Myth, and while it seems that not impressive with getting people lost, but that's what the Labyrinth is. Plus the Labyrinth is really like an RPG dungeon. Also there's the stuff he did with the Boundary field on Drake's ship so that also hints of it coming with other perks.
    The mats say it's the Labyrinth is severely weakened because someone already found their way through it.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    The mats say it's the Labyrinth is severely weakened because someone already found their way through it.
    No that wasn't what the mats said, it said that if someone would make it out and if he tried it again with the same maze it be useless since it was already solved. Thus he needs to change the layout everytime he uses it. Here's the mats blurb about it.
    Even if it disappears, it is possible to build it again after some time. However, if it doesn't take a different form from the anterior one, one would most likely be able to just walk out of it. A labyrinth that has been already solved is not something where one can get lost
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Hm, I just had a thought: say there's some bizarre universe out there where NasuversexMarvel meshes together. (Elder Gods)

Human Belief is what made the gods, yeah? So, if said gods were confirmed to exist, would they be forced to exist by the standards of a Neo-Pagan revival with a modern interpretation, would their behavior in modern day be better than that of the Age of the Gods or just worse?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors 8000's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    No that wasn't what the mats said, it said that if someone would make it out and if he tried it again with the same maze it be useless since it was already solved. Thus he needs to change the layout everytime he uses it. Here's the mats blurb about it.
    Hm, the way I read it originally was it would be useless at first because it would be modeled after the original one which was solved, but reading it again it does seem like that only applies to Labyrinths he makes in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BookHolic View Post
    Hm, I just had a thought: say there's some bizarre universe out there where NasuversexMarvel meshes together. (Elder Gods)

Human Belief is what made the gods, yeah? So, if said gods were confirmed to exist, would they be forced to exist by the standards of a Neo-Pagan revival with a modern interpretation, would their behavior in modern day be better than that of the Age of the Gods or just worse?
    How things would work in a Marvel/Nasuverse mix is impossible to determine. The verses operate with completely different rules.

I'm not sure if I explained correctly or clearly enough. If I do sound condescending, that is not my intention. But, let me try again, if that's alright. Maybe I should not have used Marvel as a template there.

If the gods existed in Modern day, in the Age of Man times in the Nasuverse, would their behavior be dictated by the worship of Humans? Their behavior and values would be dictated by that belief, yes? Like a Neo-Pagan revival or something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Strange Fake began as an April Fools' concept of a CYOA. When it evolved into a full-fledged LN series, parts of that original concept such as character creation or the game's rules remained in some or other form.
    So there is more things of strange fake? Like any game or novel? I only found one
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Human Belief is what made the gods, yeah?
    No.

If the gods existed in Modern day, in the Age of Man times in the Nasuverse, would their behavior be dictated by the worship of Humans? Their behavior and values would be dictated by that belief, yes? Like a Neo-Pagan revival or something.
    Please play Fate/Grand Order for actual depictions of gods. They mostly start cross-country races and practice Lucha Libre.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    So there is more things of strange fake? Like any game or novel? I only found one
    So far there are four light novels that are translated, as well as a manga (2/3 are translated so far)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ge-Spoilers%29
    You can find the translations of the rest of novels here.
    Also note that the one you read was the original, the one that got release has some more scenes added.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    Oh, thanks very much
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Could Zelretch have escaped Goetia's whole history incineration plan by dimension-hopping?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    I just noticed Asterios has A++ strength...wasn't he manhandled by Hercules? How does that work?
    Someone who is very famous for killing and/or subduing famous Greek monsters managed to subdue a famous Greek monster, WHO COULD HAVE FORSEEN THIS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well it ended up the reverse
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    If the numerical value of A-rank is 50, and a '+' momentarily doubles it to make it 100, what would A++ be? Would the 2nd '+' add another 50, making it 150, or would it double (A+), making it 200?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    Mira is our magical girl casting beautiful drawings spells for the world to enjoy.

It's a miracle, hallelujah!
    Spoiler:
    throw the bikini in there and I'll spend so much even paitouch and that other whale whose name escapes me would be like whoa....take it down a notch, their are kids starving in Africa ha' know?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    fuk u storm lioncirculatory organ

FGO JP Team
    FGO NA Team

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    Was Britain the last place to be in the Age of Gods or were there even more remote locations where it continued after Britain's ended? I know the reason Britain was in the AoG longer was because it was an island.

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    How exactly do werewolves work in the Nasuverse? Are they more comparable to Dead Apostles or to things such as oni?
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies