Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Mecha liz has 2 problems
    1. Fuck BBBAQ seriously what is this shit.
    2. 1.5 damage on cavalry.

Other than that she's good on what she does, NPBB full crit on third skill steroid.

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    It does if you are 4-star Lu Bu
    Sorry, you were talking about NP damage? I'm surprised that NP5 300% OC Kin-Rider doesn't even beat AE Liz. Both his Quick Up and the NP damage boost should've knocked her one time over and when fighting against Casters. Like, did you really calculate the class advantage in those outside of Berserkers? No? Try again sometime soon. AE Liz has very few moments she actually does neutral damage after all.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    It's not really about just how well they make stars for themselves but their kit as well. Most other Buster Servants have damage steroids that aren't specifically restricted to their weakness as well. This makes AE Liz even more janky than what would've been alright. If the steroids were generic Attack Up or Buster Up, it would've been fine. NP Damage Up and Crit Damage Up instead? You're essentially going to play a very restrictive gameplay of double Merlins to make it work. And get enough NP charge per turn to keep it going for both the Merlins and AE Liz as well. I'm not completely dissing her here, it's just awkward when you got a build and setup that's so skewed and no way to maximise performance on either of them... outside of maybe double Merlin or double Waver or even a mix of both. Those are very specific Servants to run with and both are 5* Servants.
    If the setup works extremely well, I don't see the problem.

Blog Entries
    Sorry, you were talking about NP damage? I'm surprised that NP5 300% OC Kin-Rider doesn't even beat AE Liz. Both his Quick Up and the NP damage boost should've knocked her one time over and when fighting against Casters. Like, did you really calculate the class advantage in those outside of Berserkers? No? Try again sometime soon. AE Liz has very few moments she actually does neutral damage after all.
    NPBB with innate 60% crit up vs single quickNP brave chain
    you were saying?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    1. Fuck BBBAQ seriously what is this shit.
    best deck in the game

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    If the setup works extremely well, I don't see the problem.
    It's the finance and luck, no? That's basically asking someone to get lucky and roll specifically X Servant within their budget. I mean, if we were able to do so at will, GundamFSN wouldn't have issues in getting Ozy or Cleo. Again, very specific setups to make her perform which is pretty bad. Anyway, if she were to get her NP charge skill boosted of if she were to get a star attraction buff on one of her skills, she wouldn't be low-tier and actually would be pretty good.

best deck in the game
    Not with 7k base damage on buster card against cavalry sadly.
    Last edited by Kromy; February 24th, 2018 at 04:10 PM.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    build... setup...

I always feel like I'm playing this game wrong for not having a some kind of "main team", thank goodness it's not PvP yet
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

build... setup...

I always feel like I'm playing this game wrong for not having a some kind of "main team", thank goodness it's not PvP yet
    Git gud.

Blog Entries
    It's the finance and luck, no? That's basically asking someone to get lucky and roll specifically X Servant within their budget. I mean, if we were able to do so at will, GundamFSN wouldn't have issues in getting Ozy or Cleo. Again, very specific setups to make her perform which is pretty bad. Anyway, if she were to get her NP charge skill boosted of if she were to get a star attraction buff on one of her skills, she wouldn't be low-tier and actually would be pretty good.
    It's more reasonable to expect a player to roll one copy of Merlin than to MLB Kaleido, I'd say.
    And no, there is absolutely no problem if she does work in the specific setups tailored for her. There are, after all, Servants who can't even do that (coughSummerMarthacough).

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    Git gud.
    I don't have to
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    It's more reasonable to expect a player to roll one copy of Merlin than to MLB Kaleido, I'd say.
    And no, there is absolutely no problem if she does work in the specific setups tailored for her. There are, after all, Servants who can't even do that (coughSummerMarthacough).
    Doesn't Summer Martha get a free pass because Ruler? ... Oh yeah, buffs that you can't control because of environment. And buffs towards specific enemy traits.

- - - Updated - - -

NPBB with innate 60% crit up vs single quickNP brave chain
    you were saying?
    60% crit up and no way of improving the crit chance outside of adding 10 stars to the pool. Talk about a joke. At least the Quick NP Brave chain's more stable and does higher damage at base while also having a higher chance at critting with a massively higher star weight and the ability to make more than 10 stars by himself.

EDIT: Sorry, we're going by ideal scenario of miraculous double crits applying at 50% right? Ok, then she definitely will hit hard for one turn by good luck.
    Last edited by manafusion; February 24th, 2018 at 04:33 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    JP Friend Code
    I think you're getting too hung up on Mecha-Liz "needing" crits. NP5 with a high attack stat and +60% NP damage up, which stacks multiplicatively with the relatively common attack/buster buffs, already hits quite hard. Crits are more of a bonus for her than a hard necessity. Considering the scarcity of even semi-competent offensive Casters, she's going to be the best Assassin bosskiller for a lot of people.

Being a one-turn wonder can be an issue, but that's true for lots of other Buster servants in this game.

I'd say neither is remotely acceptable to hold as any sort of baseline. Unless we're discussing whales, and even then Merlin comes with the caveat if you join after his last rate-up than no amount of money will give you access to him.
    Last edited by hinode; February 24th, 2018 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hinode View Post
    I think you're getting too hung up on Mecha-Liz "needing" crits. NP5 with a high attack stat and +60% NP damage up, which stacks multiplicatively with the relatively common attack/buster buffs, already hits quite hard. Crits are more of a bonus for her than a hard necessity. Considering the scarcity of even semi-competent offensive Casters, she's going to be the best Assassin bosskiller for a lot of people.

Being a one-turn wonder can be an issue, but that's true for lots of other Buster servants in this game.
    ... Maybe.

JP Friend Code
    Just got around to doing the challenge quest and man, it felt like a relief to not worry about anyone getting ORKO'd by crits, unlike say vs Lalter or Jalter recently. Shiki's AoE instakills actually felt less RNG by comparison since she at least can't use her NP every single turn.

Quote Originally Posted by hinode View Post
    Just got around to doing the challenge quest and man, it felt like a relief to not worry about anyone getting ORKO'd by crits, unlike say vs Lalter or Jalter recently. Shiki's AoE instakills actually felt less RNG by comparison since she at least can't use her NP every single turn.
    If you killed the ghost fast enough and just hammer her with a Buster attack every turn, she can't use her NP every turn as well until you falter on your Buster hits.

- - - Updated - - -

Because the NP charge buff applies at the end of enemy turn.

They should have given her damage immunity towards Busters, while still keeping that NP charge down to prevent her from using her NP. That would have forced you to use other Servants to have some way to do more damage without relying on Busters, while still making it hard to just go full Arts or Quick team because of the need to drop her NP every turn.

People tend to forget that this CQ is basically DW giving you a field test for Fujino.

Well yeah, it was pretty much obvious, but still I found it a fun CQ as long as I put Fujino on the back.

Taste the Rainbow
    If I had to guess I'd pick lancer artoria for the SQ because well she's pretty bland right now
    charisma upgrade or NP upgrade
    although I'd very much like a tamamo lancer SQ pls thx
    Last edited by Skittles; February 24th, 2018 at 05:59 PM.

JP Friend Code
    I just used NP5 Archeria + Tamamo like usual. Got sloppy and let Tamamo die to an instakill and still won handily because NP5 Archeria is like cheating vs a Saber boss.