Page 478 of 858 FirstFirst ... 378428468473476477478479480483488528578 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,560 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    One Question on all have i improved Abit in my last Profile ?
    Because i think i have improved some steps in the right direction?
    I wrote an elaborate critique last time. I'm just going to be concise and blunt now, if you don't mind.

No. No, you didn't improve.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Even a saint's patience has its limits.

Blog Entries
    Even Joan of Arc beat people.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Saber of the Hill: Medb has the same army summoning ability even though it’s not an NP. I always thought that was weird but I thought I’d mention it. Aside from that I agree with Shiki for the most part.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You agree with him in what sense?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    1st NP as most ‘Army Summon’ skills in canon don’t specifically list the abilities of the soldiers whether it’s Iskander, Okita, Leonidas or even Darius III

Blog Entries
    Isn't this more a problem with the canon more then it is a problem with the NP?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Stop trying to paint me as an inhumanly patient messiah because I proofread a few paragraphs of broken English.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    I wrote an elaborate critique last time. I'm just going to be concise and blunt now, if you don't mind.

No. No, you didn't improve.
    Thank you NMR-3,you have answered me short and concrete !

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The NP part is the most lackluster part, as usual, but it's hard to create something really good for this sheet.

Caster

Identity: Freddie Mercury
    Other names: Farrokh Bulsara (birth name)
    Height: 177 cm
    Weight: 74 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Britain
    Weapon: Vacuum machine

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Luck: D
    Mana: B
    NP: D

Background
    Freddie Mercury was born in the Sultanate of Zanzibar (now Tanzania), although he had British nationality. He is one of the greatest singers in the history of popular music and the founder of the famous band Queen.
    Before starting his musical career, Freddie had always been described as someone with a great interest in music. After forming Queen, other famous singers from those times said he had the talent to sing anything in any style.
    Despite the social critiques he received due to him being homosexual and having AIDS, a disease commonly associated to gay people in the 20th century, Freddie’s Queen became popular in a short time. This didn’t stop Freddie from appearing on stage while cross-dressing several times.
    Unfortunately, Freddie died in 1991 due to a bronchopneumonia, complicated by the AIDS. However, his legacy is still alive. Lots of celebrities imitate his style of clothing and singing nowadays, even the greatest ones.

Personality
    A fashion and design lover with a flamboyant style but the confidence and ability to knock everyone dead while wearing the most ridicule outfits. Even with his deteriorating health, he kept performing with all his heart while maintaining professionalism, proof of his love for music. He also loves theatrics, specially opera.
    If his Master is a bashful person and/or has a dull fashion style, Freddie will want to change them in those aspects.
    “You’re going to stand out anyway if we win, so don’t be afraid of attracting people’s attention. Let the world know who you are and where you have been”.

Skills
    Class skills
    Item Construction –:
    The ability to create magical items with different properties. The higher the rank, the better the quality of those items. Since Freddie wasn’t a magus during his life, he doesn’t possess this skill despite being a Caster.
    Territory Creation C: The capacity to create a terrain advantageous for one. Freddie can create a music studio to practice his singing.

Personal skills
    Eye for Art D+:
    The result of one being infatuated with art. There is a small chance of being able to discern the True Name of a NP with artistic anecdotes, although the probabilities of success increase if the artistic connotations are within Freddie’s personal interests.
    Protection of the Music God (Fake) D: A skill that originally denoted the divine protection of Muse, the goddess of arts, attained by having great skill in music. Makes possible to distinguish any kind of sound and play an excellent musical performance. Additionally, it gives + modifiers to music-related attacks and spells. Freddie gets this skill for his great musical talent, although it isn’t comparable to that of great composers like Mozart.
    Alluring Nightingale C+: The ability to charm enemies of the opposite sex with one's mesemerizing natural voice. Freddie Mercury's voice as a singer is wonderfully good, and is loved by millions of people nowadays. Due to his own sexual orientation, Freddie feels a bit bad for the gender discrimination, but it's fine as long as people keep being enthralled by his songs.
    Performance Continuation A: “Don’t. Stop. Me. Now”. A form of Battle Continuation that allows one to return as the main character on stage. Even when frail and gaunt due to his health state, Freddie kept performing as usual.

Noble Phantasm

The Demon has put a devil inside of me
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    Type: Anti-Army
    Description:
    A passive Noble Phantasm named after one of Queen’s most popular songs, that also made the popularity of video-clips increase. Due to being related to sound and image, it allows Freddie to generate images that, together with his songs, makes it look as if he could use magecraft related to illusions. Since they're only visual effects, they don't do any kind of damage, and are just used to confuse and disconcert the enemy. The images can vary from a rain of rocks to a woman with a gun.

Dynamite and a beam – Guaranteed mind blow
    Killer Queen
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Description:
    To Freddie Mercury’s voice, a damaging sonic wave is added. This wave will directly target the head, making the victim feel as if their brain was going to explode. Its effects aren't as nasty as Báthory Erzsébet's, since Freddie is actually a good singer. It's because of his beautiful voice that this NP can be worse than the aforementioned one, as one may want to listen to his song even if it means having their eardrums burst.
    For some reason, if used in Japan, Bohemian Rhapsody will always generate the image of a cat-like humanoid doing a gesture similar to triggering a handheld detonator. This doesn’t alter the effect of the NP, though.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 15th, 2018 at 05:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    No crossdressing NP 0/10

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post

No.
    I knew I should have kept doing Japanese Servants u__u

Blog Entries
    I feel you, i would want to summon Freddy too.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Do Voltaire, but, as a hot old dude.

Blog Entries
    I am Actualy curious to how a interaction betwen him, Nero and eli would go.

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    He'd probably scold them for not taking singing seriously, plus giving Umu a lesson about cross-dressing (seriously, how is that dress for men? Damn Extra and all that fanservice)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post

No.
    I agree wiith her ,i mean Philosophic/Inventors as Caster yes but this ,no offense this is a Idea for the waste paper bin.He wouldnt even hit the minimal definition to be seen as Hero.

Blog Entries
    What are you saying, more then illya, Freddy is the ultimate Magical girl

Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    I agree wiith her ,i mean Philosophic/Inventors as Caster yes but this ,no offense this is a Idea for the waste paper bin.He wouldnt even hit the minimal definition to be seen as Hero.
    I did an Elvis sheet a while ago and nobody complained about that. Freddy seems fine, if silly.