Page 508 of 858 FirstFirst ... 8408458498503506507508509510513518558608 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,160 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    I have made already some researches on my own but im stuck with which Hougu i should give/atest her.. so i wanted to hear the oppinions from the Veterans here.
    Though I'm aware that giving you my opinion is a wasted effort as you'll just ignore it in lieu of slapping on fifty barely connected Noble Phantasms, here it is anyway...
    Arguably Morgan's greatest contributions to the Arthurian cycle are her theft of Avalon (the sheath, not the island) and the villains/obstacles she sets up to plague the Knights of the Round Table (such as the Green Knight, Agravain and Mordred. I'd say she'd qualify for two NPs based on these events given her legend.
    This is of course assuming you're making a Caster. I'd like to note (in vain) that I feel she only really qualifies for Caster. Maybe Berserker and Assassin if you're really stretching it.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A kind of pocket dimension in her womb to manufacture homunculi clones would be a nice NP based on how she made Mordred. I think there's a sheet here with a similar NP, plus a dark Avalon (the sheath)
    I'd say Morgan is a character where Koga's tendency to extreme wanking can be more or less justified, as she's supposed to be even with Merlin

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Finally, I finished Berserchariot. I guess Hermes won't be disappointed with the NP.

Berserker
    Identity: Cethern mac Fintain
    Height: 187 cm
    Weight: 89 kg (as fully human)
    Alternative classes: Rider, Lancer
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Attribute: Human
    Origin: Ulster cycle, Ireland
    Weapon: Silver spike
    Dislikes: Doctors
    Talents: Rampaging
    Natural enemy: Medb, king Ailill

Parameters
    Strength: A
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    NP: B

Background
    One of the warriors that aided Cú Chulainn in the Táin Bó Cúalinge, Cethern was a generous man with a great disposition to fight and a short temper.
    After his fight with Ferdiad, Cú was injured and unable to fight. In order to help his mate, Cethern entered the battlefield completely naked, riding his chariot and wielding just a silver spike. He killed hundreds of men on his onslaught, but was severely wounded.
    Seeing his state, Cú made a doctor see him. The doctor assured that the wounds were fatal and Cethern couldn’t fight anymore. Furious, Cethern punched his brains out of his head and asked for a second opinion. 50 more doctors had the same diagnostic, and all but one were killed on the place.
    Finally, Cú Chulainn brought Fingín, the doctor of the king Conchobar. Fingín gave Cethern two options: either he saved his life with a year-long treatment, or he made him fit for battle while only extending his lifespan for three days. Cethern didn’t doubt, and chose the second option. Following Fingín’s orders, Cú brewed a bath of bone marrow, in which Cethern slept. During his sleep, his ribs were replaced with pieces of his chariot, and his insides were kept in by the chariot’s frame. His wife brought his weapons, and he returned to the battle.
    The doctor that hadn’t been killed by Cethern reached the Connacht camp and warned them about the return of the now half-chariot man. Medb’s army reacted by putting king Ailill’s crown on top of a menhir as a decoy. Cethern bit the bait, and put both his sword and his fist through the stone. He spent a whole day and a whole night killing without a break, and eventually met his death after being surrounded.
    In some versions of the Fenian cycle, Cethern appears as one of Fionn mac Cumhaill’s teachers. Here, he is the son of Fintan mac Bóchra, who can be easily mistaken with the Salmon of Wisdom due to his ability to transform into a salmon and his nickname of “the Wise”. Cethern’s apparition here is surely the result of this mistake.

Personality
    Cethern is known for being a generous hero, but that side of him has been completely lost. The effects of Mad Enhancement have turned him into a battle maniac that can only think and talk about beating his opponents. It may look as if a proper conversation can be held with him, but nothing farther from reality, he won’t pay attention even to his Master’s strategy.
    His impatience is now his most remarked trait. If he spends much time without fighting, he’ll lose the few remaining calm that he has and head straight to where the closest Servant is without listening to his Master's voice.
    On a second note, he can’t stand the sight of doctors, and by definition, of anything related to medicine. If he sees one, he’ll most likely want to beat him to a pulp.

Skills
    Class skills
    Mad Enhancement C: Except for Luck and Mana, all the parameters are ranked up. In exchange, one can’t think or speak properly. Although Cethern still retains the capacity to talk, he’s prone to go on a rampage, wanting to fight no matter if he is wounded or not. Whenever he carelessly goes on a rampage, there are chances of a Command Spell being canceled.

Personal skills
    Riding EX (E-): Due to his madness, Cethern is technically unable to steer a mount or a vehicle properly. The EX rank seems to be a foolish joke or a pun about how he literally became one with his chariot.
    Unyielding Will A: Represents one’s unbreakable will, providing resistance against physical and mental damage. However, there is no resistance against attacks like illusions, that aim to beguile others. It was due to Cethern’s willpower that he kept killing Medb's soldiers for an entire day even with a weakened body.
    Heedless of Severe Injuries B: A skill similar in nature to Nature of a Rebellious Spirit, in the sense that makes oneself ignore effects of some skills. This skill negates the effects of healing spells directed towards Cethern to a certain degree. If his wounds are severe and he is unable to be healed fast, this skill will trigger, negating any treatment that doesn’t let him return to the fray soon. A negative ability that leaves the Master with very few options besides exhausting his mana stores at a high pace to reduce the chances of Cethern rushing back to the battlefield while weakened. To put an example, if Cethern has 100 HP and loses 80, this skill would negate a healing of 20 HP.

Noble Phantasm

I shall battle together with my ride as one
    Chariot my Body
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Description:
    A representation of the episode in which Cethern had parts of his body replaced with fragments of his chariot as a quick fix for his wounded body. Since Servants are generally summoned during their prime, Cethern is summoned with his body in a perfect state. His chariot cannot be brought forth in the same way as when he is a Rider, but that doesn’t stop him from using it to repair his injuries.
    Whenever he sustains heavy damage, pieces of wood will quickly substitute his flesh and allow him to continue battling as if nothing had happened. Bones, muscle, organs… even limbs can be replaced by parts of the chariot, whose structure can be easily seen in the case of being severely wounded. With the pass of time, he’ll become a grotesque raging doll of flesh and wood, half-chariot and half-man, that seems as if he could adapt the form of the carriage by bending his body.
    Although his body parts are replaced, it’s not as if he was perfectly healed, so he must be treated after the battle nevertheless. This Noble Phantasm serves as a kind of first aid that will only help accelerating the healing rate by keeping the tissues together to avoid external hemorrhages and acting as a splint for broken bones. Usage of healing magecraft won’t return the flesh back to normal.
    Although the wood seems normal and without any special property whatsoever, its hardness rival that of iron, providing an Endurance rank up in the affected zones. This makes Cethern become more and more resilient the more he battles, so the enemy will have to go for the vital spots or use an attack that destroys him on the spot.

Relations
    Medb: “That is…! That woman is…!! ▂▂▃▃▅▅■■■■ーー!!!!
    As someone who fought together with Cú Chulainn, the queen of Connacht is Cethern’s enemy. To worsen the things, Medb inflicted him one of his fatal injuries. Seeing her while he’s a Berserker will cause him to go mad and want to kill her.

Cú Chulainn:
    “The battlefield awaits us, Cú! Leave that fishing rod and take your spear, right now!”
    The hound of Culann is a friend of Cethern. Even with one of them being turned into an almost mindless war machine, the friendship between both men still remains. The only thing that bothers Cú is that he can’t fish peacefully without being ordered to go fighting, even during peaceful times.

Florence Nightingale:
    “I said you need treatment! If you move again, I’ll shoot this gun into your ear instead of next to it!”
    – Nightingale
    A Berserker nurse obsessed with treating, and a Berserker warrior obsessed with not being treated… Yeah, this is a match made in hell… If someone needs medical care, they better go to young Medea’s room. Going to the nursery will probably leave them worse than they were.

Fionn mac Cumhaill: “Cethern… Hmmm, yes, I remember this name, the name of the one who taught me poetry. But do tell me, who is this ungraceful man of the wooden skin that lies in front of me?”
    – Fionn
    Although in the Fenian cycle, Cethern was one of Fionn’s teachers, since this is his self from the Ulster cycle, and not precisely a mentally sane version, he doesn’t remember him. Apparently, the wise king doesn't seem to recognize him either.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 15th, 2018 at 05:05 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    A kind of pocket dimension in her womb to manufacture homunculi clones would be a nice NP based on how she made Mordred.
    I mean, as important as Mordred is, she's the only homunculus Morgan made, turning her womb into a homunculi factory seems a bit much.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I mean, as important as Mordred is, she's the only homunculus Morgan made, turning her womb into a homunculi factory seems a bit much.
    You could also give her the ability to steal other people's NPs and make corrupted versions of them, like she did with Excalibur and Avalon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Of course, it'd require time to manufacture the homunculus, and since it's a clone, you can't do a Servant level homunculus from a Joe McAverage. I think it's very balanced.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    Huh, my Rider Medea is missing from the current index.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Rider- Medea by Crying
    Right here dude.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As I recall, my ideas for Morgan's NPs were something along the lines of Theft of the Sacred Relic (which allowed her to steal but not use object-based NPs that she knew the name and appearance of) and The Queen's Pawns (for that chess pun, which allowed her either to manifest inferior copies of some of her famous minions or to empower a willing target, like her Master or an allied Servant).

As for Cethern, he's all good (especially the NP is interesting), but I'm not convinced by the name of his third skill. Sounds a bit too modern/clinical. Heedless of Injury or Recklessness or something would fit better in my opinion.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    As for Cethern, he's all good (especially the NP is interesting), but I'm not convinced by the name of his third skill. Sounds a bit too modern/clinical. Heedless of Injury or Recklessness or something would fit better in my opinion.
    I've changed it to Heedless of Severe Injuries. I hope it's better now.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This profile is done in the style of one of the Lostbelt Kings, so it's not supposed to be accurate to the legend.

Class:
    Foreigner
    Name: Qin Shi Huangdi
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: China
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Human
    Armament:
    None

STR: D
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Height/Weight: 170cm/64kg
    Dislikes: Failing subordinates
    Talent: Avoiding Assassination
    Natural Enemy: Old Age

Class Skills:

Existence Outside the Domain: EX

(I don't know what this skill does)

Divinity: A++
    By obtaining the power of an Outer God and taking on the persona of a deity, Huangdi has become a top class divine spirit.

Personal Skills:

Yellow Sign: EX
    The Symbol of Hastur, it allows Foreigner to control the minds of humans within range of this sigil. So long as it can be seen, it can effect the minds of humans. While it has unparalleled range, humans with even slight magical potential can resist its power.

Intimidation: B+
    The opposing skill to Charisma, the ability to induce action through fear and intimidation. It reduces enemy power in group battles.

Item Creation (Elixir): A
    A healing skill based on one's pursuit of immortality. Foreigner can produce healing potions that grant limited immortality, but other items are beyond him.

Noble Phantasm

Tǔlóng: The Royal Defender of Qin

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-999
    Max Targets: 1000

The Great Wall of China, one of the major construction projects of Huangdi's reign, it unified the various border walls across China into a single solidified barrier. A massive undertaking of manpower that sacrificed numerous lives to its completion, in the time since, it has become a synonymous with his tyranny in the generations that follow.

When summoned, it manifests the Great Wall as a titanic stone dragon, made of packed earth and corpses, it is a phantasmal beast made by the hands of man. It does not possess the offensive power of others of the dragon kind, but boasts unparalleled defensive ability.

Lore

Qin Shi Huangdi, the first emperor of Qin and unifier of China. Since this version is from a world where he did not die, his nature is somewhat different from if he was summoned in the main timeline.

After having survived multiple assassination attempts through his life, Qin Shi Huang became paranoid and feared death later in life. Appealing to his subjects for a means to extend his life, he fell prey to multiple conmen and falsehoods, several of which only served to hasten his demise.

On his deathbed, he called out for aid and found his prayers answered by a mysterious being in yellow garb. The figure offered him life eternal in exchange for using the emperor as a host. Mistaking this figure for the highest deity of the Shang Dynasty, the Yellow Emperor, Huangdi saw this as his opportunity to become a truly divine ruler.

Welcoming the outer god, Hastur into himself, the alien divinity granted Huangdi immortality whilst robbing him of his remaining sanity. He has since reigned in the guise of the immortal Yellow Emperor, turning China into a fortress state from which none can escape.

Personality

A man who has ruled China for centuries, Huangdi varies in persona between a more lucid and efficient ruler who builds new and impressive structures for his people and a crazed despot who fears assassins at every turn, sacrificing thousands in his pursuit of his goals.
    Last edited by Hawkeye; April 7th, 2018 at 06:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Blog Entries
    moar lostbelt servants

give me niceguy genghis khan

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As a Foreigner possessed by Aiueb Gnshal if possible.

And of course, genderbent because Yoshitsune
    Last edited by King of Padoru; April 8th, 2018 at 12:12 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    moar lostbelt servants

give me niceguy genghis khan
    "Our" Genghis Khan or Temujin to use his real Name wasnt a violent oppressor and not even a real tyrannt because in his Kingdom existed Religion-freedom also granted his vast empire security and peace to its inhabitants for a long time. and he wanted to forgive even a old childhoodfriend of him that contracted with his enemys multiple times !

- - - Updated - - -

As a Foreigner possessed by Aiueb Gnshal if possible.

And of course, genderbent because Yoshitsune
    Who is Aiueb Gnshal never heard...?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    An Outer God, duh. And of course Genghis Khan is a nice guy. I mean, following some versions of history, "he" is Yoshitsune aka Ushiwakamaru, and Ushi is pureness despite her lewd outfit
    Last edited by King of Padoru; April 8th, 2018 at 01:03 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    An Outer God, duh. And of course Genghis Khan is a nice guy. I mean, following some versions of history, "he" is Yoshitsune aka Ushiwakamaru, and Ushi is pureness despite her lewd outfit
    Yoshitsune is a cold-blooded murderer according to Ushi though.

Blog Entries
    "Our" Genghis Khan or Temujin to use his real Name wasnt a violent oppressor and not even a real tyrannt because in his Kingdom existed Religion-freedom also granted his vast empire security and peace to its inhabitants for a long time. and he wanted to forgive even a old childhoodfriend of him that contracted with his enemys multiple times !
    Genghis can be a brutal subjugator and nice to his people too, you know. Those two traits aren't mutually exclusive, particularly not in ancient times.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Yoshitsune is a cold-blooded murderer according to Ushi though.
    If I've learned something from Fate is that being responsible of the death of hundreds or thousands of people and not feeling bad about it doesn't mean a character cannot be pure.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Finally, I finished Berserchariot. I guess Hermes won't be disappointed with the NP.
    I do approve. I would have thought you'd have put Ferdiad on the relationship/natrual enemy deal as he was the one who wrecked his shit though.

- - - Updated - - -

Genghis might not have been a complete ass to his subjects and friends but do you have any idea how many people's deaths he's responsible for?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's strange, Cethern's legend started after Cú Chulainn vs Ferdiad, so unless I'm missing something, Ferdiad had his ass penetrated by Cú's Gay Bulge was already dead.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's strange, Cethern's legend started after Cú Chulainn vs Ferdiad, so unless I'm missing something, Ferdiad had his ass penetrated by Cú's Gay Bulge was already dead.
    On a second look I misread it, you're right Ferdiad was already dead at that point.